"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and Allison gasped, "You weren't shitting me!"

"Mom go to your room and wait," Deborah ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, shame burning through me as my daughter decided to let her friend know of our incestuous lesbian relationship.

"That's fucking hot," Allison said, as I walked away.

In my room, I grabbed a headband to fix my hair a bit and sat on my bed waiting for the humiliation, the submission that was bound to follow.

Oddly, I waited for over half an hour before my daughter and her friend walked into the room.

Over the next hour, I ate Allison's cunt, I ate my daughter's asshole, I watched as they used a double ended dildo on themselves and then they finished with one of them finger fucking my ass while the other fingered my cunt.

I came hard as they called me so many dirty names: ass slut, Mommy whore, pussy muncher, slave, cunt whore, Momma cums-a-lot, just to name a few.

After the summer she graduated high school, a summer where I was a full-time twenty-four hour pussy pleaser for her and Allison, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my life once I reclaimed it when she went to college.

At the end of summer though, she took me to the town pool where I met a lifeguard named Leanne and learned she was to be my new Mistress.

Leanne took me for what she called 'a test ride' that day in the shop. As I submitted to her, eating her cunt to a very wet orgasm and then getting fucked from behind, I was petrified of being caught.

That transaction from daughter Mistress to Leanne, began Rose's life as a full-time pet, which eventually led her, most recently, to living in Europe for her seventh full-time Mistress, a member of royalty (albeit way down the line), Geraldine.

And now, after all these years, the submissive mother was returning to her first full-time Mistress and curious why she wanted her back home.

9. NUDE DAY: A DAY THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

For each of the family members, this Nude Day meant something different.

For Amanda it was the anniversary of when her life changed forever. A change she wouldn't give up for anything.

For Chloe it was the day of the sexual coup...where she would overthrow her dominant mother and became head Mistress.

For Deborah, it had a few purposes. It was a celebration for Amanda; also, with both girls graduating and going to different colleges at completely opposite ends of the country it was going to be a full day of family celebration of incestuous love; and lastly, she was looking forward to the big surprise, adding her submissive slut mother to the mix and in turn giving Amanda her very own pet.

For Rose it was a chance to see her grandchildren, see her daughter and put some water under the bridge and to maybe, just maybe, be a submissive to her grandchildren.

The long flight gave Rose time to rest and time to recall last night's surprise going away lesbian orgy that was put on in her honour.

That night, Rose was used by over a dozen women in every way imaginable and she loved every second of it. The more humiliating, the more it turned her on; the more degrading, the more it turned her on. She had long accepted that she was a complete submissive willing to obey every woman and was hoping to add two Mistresses in her two granddaughters. Exhausted from the hours of fucking, she drifted to sleep hoping to be completely refreshed in hopes of a second orgy...this one an all in the family one.

On Nude Day morning, Deborah showered and looked in the mirror. The red she had tried to wash out had become a reddish brunette and although she didn't love it, it would have to do until she could get another appointment with the salon. She had tried yesterday, but Beverly was on holidays for a few days and only Beverly was allowed to touch her hair...an unfortunate perm a few years ago being the deciding factor to never go to anyone else.

Deborah was just getting into the shower, her mother's flight due in about ninety minutes, as she flashed back to the last time she had seen her mother, a couple months before her daughter's eighteenth birthdays.

We had met at a hotel, the girls still too young to know that their mother and grandma were in a Mistress-submissive relationship.

We fucked for hours and my mother had just finished coming from riding a strap-on cock when things fell apart.

My mother, looking nervous and guilty, said, as she lay beside me, "I'm moving to Europe tomorrow."

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"My new Mistress is making me move there with her," she admitted.

"I'm your real Mistress," I pointed out.

"Please, Deborah, I need this," my mom pleaded.

I threatened, "If you go with her I'm disowning you as a pet."

"Please," Mom pleaded.

The threats had always worked before, but this time they didn't.

She left the hotel and I hadn't seen her since.

It was definitely time to let go of her anger, yet at the same time punish her mother thoroughly for her disobedience.

Chloe meanwhile called her newest pet, her mother's secretary, and order her to get over to her house ASAP.

The secretary, still in hair curlers, begged to not have to drive across down, pleaded to keep their relationship a secret, yet when Chloe threatened her with sending the photos she had taken last night to her husband, she told her husband Mrs. Parker needed her ASAP and headed out, still in a robe and curlers.

Chloe barely contained herself when Mrs. Carter arrived at her door. She nodded, "Good girl, but there will be a punishment for protesting coming in the first place."

"I don't want to be fired," the nervous secretary explained, as she walked into her employer's home for the first time.

Chloe laughed, "Trust me, you don't have to worry about that."

The secretary didn't understand the teen's meaning, even though her cunt was already getting wet. Last night was a revelation in what pleasure could really be like and although she felt incredible guilt at cheating on her husband and submitting to her boss's daughter, the pleasure was too good to not do again (Of course, the blackmail pictures didn't hurt either).

"Follow me," Chloe said, in only a robe herself.

"Yes, Mistress," the nervous but horny secretary nodded. She followed the teen upstairs and then stopped when Chloe did.

Chloe took off her robe in the middle of a hallway and revealed all she had on was a t-shirt and a strap-on cock.

The secretary gasped.

"Get naked, slut," Chloe ordered.

"Here?" the stunned secretary asked.

"Unless you'd rather get fucked on my Mom's bed?" Chloe questioned, pointing to a closed door.

Defeated, she took off her robe and nightie.

"Good girl," Chloe ordered, as she moved to her newest acquisition, turned her around, bent her over the railing and slid her cock inside.

"Ohhhhh," the MILF secretary moaned, trying to be quiet in case her boss was behind that closed door.

"You love getting fucked by me, don't you?" Chloe asked, slowly fucking her Mom's secretary.

"Yessss," Mrs. Carter admitted quietly.

A door suddenly opened and Mrs. Carter froze.

"Morning, sis," Chloe greeted.

"Wow!" Amanda said, recognizing Mrs. Carter immediately. Amanda watched in voyeuristic awe, understanding instantly that this was a power play from her sister and she wasn't just talking about taking over the household, she meant it...and this was part one of her plan.

Chloe, meanwhile, slammed her plastic cock hard into the pet she had seduced just yesterday as a surprise for her mother and foreshadowing of what was to come. Mrs. Carter, her mother's secretary, was a mother of six, married for twenty-five years and the sweetest woman you could ever meet. That made the challenge deliciously appealing and all the more rewarding when the MILF ended up licking her pussy on her mother's desk last night.

Deborah suddenly heard loud moaning coming from just outside her bedroom door as she came out of the shower.

That was followed by Chloe's clear voice, "Take it all, slut."

Deborah chuckled to herself, 'apparently Chloe is starting the special day with a bang'. She shook her head as she towelled herself off.

A minute later, she decided to go and watch her two daughters just as Chloe continued her verbal assault, "Beg for my cock, or I'm going to slam it in your shit hole."

Yet, when Deborah opened the door she was surprised to see it wasn't her daughter Amanda being fucked, but her secretary from work, Mrs. Carter; someone she had always kept her naughty secrets from.

Amanda was also watching as Chloe said to her, "I thought I'd give you a gift this Nude Day."

"Oh yes, Mistress, pound my cunt, make me your slut," the secretary begged, so consumed with pleasure she didn't hear the door open or know that her boss was now watching her get fucked by her daughter.

"Good morning, Mother," Chloe smiled, looking directly at her very shocked mother "I brought home you a present for Nude Day."

Deborah was shocked. She had kept her work life and sex life separate, Deborah her long-time secretary and a great employee.

Mrs. Carter apologized , mortified to being caught in such an act in front of her boss, as her orgasm hit, "Sorrrrrrrrrry, Mrs. Parker."

Chloe pulled out and suggested, "Amanda, why don't you take our guest and either have yourself a morning orgasm or a morning snack, whatever you wish."

"Okay," a horny Amanda agreed, excited to have her own pet after the successful seduction of her best friend's mom.

"Go with Amanda, my pet," Chloe said, all the while still staring at her shocked mother, whose mouth was literally dropped open.

Once Amanda and Mrs. Carter had disappeared into Amanda's room, Chloe said, "Let's go into your room and talk."

"I couldn't agree more," a very angry mother nodded, looking forward to blasting her daughter even as she glanced at the door her secretary had just entered. Deciding to focus on one issue at a time, she followed her daughter.

Once inside the room, Deborah snapped, going on a full offensive on her daughter, "How could you do that?"

"Do what?" Chloe asked all innocent.

"I made it very clear that my work life and home life were two separate things," the mother said, perturbed by her daughter's careless actions.

"Well, I thought it was time for a rewriting of the rules," Chloe ordered, walking to her mother and ordering, "take off your robe."

"Excuse me?" Deborah asked, shocked by her daughter's tone and order.

"You heard me, mother," Chloe said, now directly in front of her mother. "It's time for a change at the top."

Deborah scoffed, "You think so, do you?"

"Now, Mommy-slut," Chloe ordered.

Deborah was shocked to hear that term as she flashed back to when she was Chloe's age, a little younger, actually, and had used that exact term on her mother.

Chloe sensed an opening, and took it, as she quickly pulled the robe off her mother.

Deborah protested, "Chloe, enough!"

"Oh, we are just getting started, Mommy-slut," Chloe countered, staying in charge.

"Chloe May Parker," Deborah said, meaning business, even as she felt her cunt dampen.

"Deborah Mommy-slut Parker," Chloe mocked back, as she put her hands on her mother's shoulders and roughly pushed her to her knees

As the bewildered mother went to speak, her own strap-on cock, the one she had often used to fuck Chloe, was shoved in her mouth.

Chloe smirked, as she began fucking her mother's face, stopping her from whatever protest her mother was about to make.

Although predominantly a domme, she had begun her lesbian life as a submissive first to Mrs. Appleton and then to many of the older women in the complex lesbian community she discovered existed.

Deborah learned to be a switch when young; a submissive to many of the older women in the neighborhood and their daughters, yet a dominant to her mother.

As Deborah got older, she shifted mostly to her dominant side, enjoying the power of seduction, and had used only that side with her two children; yet as her daughter fucked her face she reverted to her submissive self of all those years ago.

"That's it mother, suck all your secretary's pussy juice off my cock," Chloe ordered, revelling in the thrill of making her fantasy come true.

Deborah had already forgotten her secretary as she had been overwhelmed with her own current predicament.

Saliva dripped from the mother's mouth as she struggled to deal with the cock in it; usually she was on the other end of such an act.

Chloe watched her mother contently, before deciding she needed to go for broke. She pulled the cock out of her mother's mouth and ordered, "On your back, Mommy-slut, it's time to fuck that cunt of yours."

Deborah knew this was the moment of truth. She was forced to suck the cock, but this was an order, a test. She briefly considered her options, as her daughter pushed her.

Chloe added, "Now, Mother, we both know what you want right now, to be fucked by your Mistress."

Hearing her daughter call herself her 'Mistress' again sent mixed emotions through the mother, memories of long, long ago. She knew that if she willingly obeyed her daughter the whole dynamics of the household would be dramatically changed. Yet, she also couldn't deny the allure and pull of submitting to her very strong-willed daughter, a definite Mistress in the making.

Chloe, sensing her mother was on the brink of submission, and wanting her mother to submit to her, said, "Now or never, Mommy-slut. I have two other pets in the next room who would willingly lay on their backs and obey."

Frustrated and horny, the mother felt her body getting in position even as her mind was counting the pros and cons of the decision.

"Good, Mommy-slut," Chloe purred, watching her mother obey. She quickly got in position, spreading her mother's legs and sliding her cock in.

Deborah moaned the instant her cunt was filled, the doubt of submission fading as the pleasure increased.

Chloe didn't make love to her mother, she fucked her and she fucked her hard.

The mother quickly reverted to her submissive self as her daughter took control.

"You like getting fucked by your daughter, Mommy-slut?" Chloe asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"Yesssssssss," Deborah moaned.

"Yes, what?" Chloe asked, using her mother's style against her.

"Yes, Mistresssssss," the mother easily answered, the words meaning very little after she had already spread her legs and willingly allowed her daughter in.

Chloe loved hearing the declaration and, wanting to push her further, pulled out a couple of minutes later, and ordered, "On all fours, Mommy-slut."

The mother quickly obeyed, assuming her daughter planned to fuck her ass as a symbolic statement of the hierarchy shift in the house.

Chloe, knowing her mother would assume she was going to take her in the ass, instead slid the cock back in her mother's cunt.

"Yes, fuck Mommy's cunt," Deborah moaned, her orgasm on the rise.

Chloe slammed into her mother, wanting to hear her scream with pleasure.

"Oh yessss," the mother continued, wanting to make the submission nasty and hot, "pound my cunt, the cunt you came out of nineteen years agoooooooo."

Chloe smiled at her mother's wicked tongue and ordered, "Tell me what you are."

"Your slut, your Mommy-slut," the Mommy-slut declared.

"And what does a Mommy-slut do?" Chloe questioned.

"Obeyyyy," Deborah answered, her orgasm getting ready to erupt.

"Obey who?" Chloe asked, wanting to hear her mother say it.

"You, Mistress," the mother admitted, now bouncing back on her daughter's cock.

"Are you ready to come?" Chloe asked, the question rhetorical.

"Yessssss, Mistress," Deborah moaned.

"Beg to come," Chloe ordered, loving hearing her mother so obedient.

"Please, Mistress, let your Mommy-slut come on your cock," Deborah begged. "make me your full time Mommy fuck-slutttttt."

"And also Amanda's Mommy-slut," Chloe added.

"Reallllly?" Deborah asked, surprised.

"Say it," Chloe demanded.

"Yes, I'll be both my daughters' Mommy-slut and I'll eat your cunts, your assholes and anything else you want me to do," Deborah declared, suddenly turned on even more by becoming low slut on the totem pole.

"Come now, my pussy pleasing, ass munching, Mommy-slave," Chloe listed, continuing to pound her mother hard.

Permission given, the mother submissive screamed, "Yesssssssssssss," as her orgasm rushed through her.

Immediately, Chloe pulled out and slammed into her mother's ass even as her mother's orgasm riddled her with pleasure.

"Oh God, you bad girrrrrrrl," Mommy moaned, easily taking the plastic cock in her back door.

"You love it in the ass, don't you, Mommy-ass-slut?" Chloe questioned, as she reamed her mother's back door.

"Soooo much," Deborah admitted, always loving the utter submission of giving up her ass, just like she loved taking a virgin ass from a new pet.

Chloe continued roughly drilling her mother, wanting to see if she could get her off a second time.

Deborah was in complete euphoria, loving being on all fours, loving being taken from behind and loving just giving in and obeying.

Chloe began getting tired and decided she too deserved an orgasm. She pulled out and ordered, "Get on the bed, Mommy-slut."

Deborah was getting close to a second orgasm, and so was disappointed, but hopeful the ass fucking would resume.

Chloe took the strap-on off, grabbed a double ended dildo she often used with her sister and returned to the bed. "This is Amanda's favourite toy."

"I'm sure it will be mine too," Deborah smiled, looking forward to what was about to happen.

It took a little bit of work, but soon the dildo was in both the mother and daughter and they began to fuck each other.

Chloe's cunt was on fire over her most successful seduction yet and in only a couple of minutes her orgasm was about to burst.