Moms & Lovers Ch. 05 Talia & Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh pshaw, missy, I can't hardly be attractive to any man, exceptin' maybe the two in the other room," mimicked Mary, "nor would I want any other. Okay, Lisa, look in the top drawer of my dresser and pick out a pair of black see-through panties and put them on. I want you to wear the 'black' for a few shots of the two of us. Remember, no bra, hiding your magnificent boobs would be a crime. There you go."

Lisa picked out a flimsy pair of Mary's panties and slipped them on. Dropping her towel on the bed, Lisa looked into the mirror, cupped her own breasts stating, "they're not that big and besides, your boobs are better shaped than mine."

Mary exclaimed, "Leese, you have a terrific shape and your boobs look great, shit, just ask Drew and David! Listen, we are going out to the family room looking like we are ready to go the Governor's Ball and our escorts will be the envy of every man there. Now, fix your makeup and brush your hair, we've got a date and I won't be late."

The photo shoot was fairly uneventful. Both Lisa and Mary posed separately in front of the fireplace and sitting demurely on Mary's chair. Mary posed by the front door as her son, dressed in his suit, posed as if opening it to go on a date. Mary regretted she did not have a corsage for either she or Lisa, but imperfections made for interesting alternatives. Mary and Lisa posed arm in arm at the front door. Each looked as radiant as a fresh faced teenager going on her first date. Just to ham it up, the girls took one shot with Drew between them. They both had their hand on his crotch while his hands were situated inside each girls' halter top grasping a convenient tit. So much for a serious shot.

It was almost midnight when Lisa and David left to go home for the night. They all hugged good bye promising to call the next day and to see each other over next weekend. Mary took Drew by the hand and lead him to her bedroom. Mary undressed Drew down to his skin. Drew helped Mary out of her dress and began, "you look incredible, beautiful!" As Drew lifted her dress over his mom's head, he noted her nipples were engorged and kissed each gently and nibbled them with his teeth. "David told me he has never been so turned on as he was this evening. It seems that your cousin really fancies you. I am intrigued by your aunt, but there is no other woman for me than you, Mary." Drew undressed his mother completely, lifted her in his arms and laid her on her bed. Mary's room was lit only by the moonlight streaming through her window and she was flawless in the light. Drew descended onto his mother, kissing her and caressing her. He seem to have renewed energy and found the dampness between her thighs with his probing fingers. "Easy, sweetheart," pleaded Mary, "I am a little swollen down there. I haven't ever had this much attention directed at my pussy. Don't stop, just be gentle."

Drew pulled his mom over on top of him and positioned her so she was poised right above his erection. Kissing and holding his mom close to him, she lowered herself gently onto his throbbing cock. His manhood pushed gently into the slathering wetness of his mother's vagina. The deeper his cock penetrated the more Mary opened her thighs to welcome his dick. Mary seemed not to move, but only to relish the feeling of having her son so deep in her womanhood. Mary sighed as she slowly rocked, feeling her clit rub against Drew as she moved him in and out of her. Drew bent his knees to hold Mary in place and to gain leverage. Mary felt her butt being held in place by Drew's thighs and rocked more vigorously, increasing her intensity. Again, for the fourth or fifth time tonight, Mary exploded in orgasm. This time she could feel Drew's cock empty his love into the depths of her pussy. Yummy she thought and drifted off to sleep. Some time during the night the two uncoupled, but stayed in each other's arms.

The phone ringing woke Mary before eight o'clock the next morning. It was Lisa. "What's up Leese?"

Panicked, Lisa says, "did you say you had a call from Talia Grant? Is that the name of the lady you spoke to about the photo shoot and story and dresses and all that?" Lisa seemed excited in her questioning. "I think that's the same Talia Grant I used work with at the law firm before I started my online store. Shit, Mary, Talia Grant Adams is beautiful. If it is the same woman I think she is, she'll knock your socks off. Geez, I hope so, but please, please, please, Mary let me be a part of this thing with you two? I am so excited I think I wet my pants. Take a look at the new lingerie from my website and let me give you stuff for free. Gahd, that sounded stupid!"

"Calm down Lisa, I don't know if it is the same person, but I will find out on Wednesday night. Just keep calm and don't contact anyone at your old law group. What does she do there? Is she a lawyer like you? Crap, I could be dealing with two legal eagles at the same time. Crap, crap, crap, no offense, but I don't want this to get any more messy or whatever than it already is," worried Mary.

"Mary, I won't say a word, Talia and I didn't work on the same type of clients and besides, I am pretty sure she is married to a school principal. Imagine that. This could be really intriguing if you think about it. Just promise me you'll keep me up to date. You can't go wrong with Talia, she is great." Lisa hung up the phone and Mary turned to Drew who had been listening to his mom's side of the conversation.

"It seems that my aunt once worked with the Talia I told you about." Mary got out of bed and went into her bathroom to freshen up. "You might want to get cleaned up yourself, honey, we have more shopping to do today. We have to put a whole lot of snapshots into some sort of order." The phone rang again. It was Lisa, again.

"Mary, I need to come over later to talk and to get the shots from you. Is noon okay? I'll bring take-out, what do you fancy? Will Drew be there? Should I bring David? I think we wore him out!" Lisa was a non-stop talking machine when she was excited.

"Slow down, yes, you can come over at noon and, by all means, bring take-out. Remember your swim suit. Drew is worn down a bit too, but could probably be persuaded to jump your bones if you were of a mind," Mary responded calmly. "Drew and I are going shopping this morning for a few staples and then we are going to edit the photos. Your input on the photo selection would be great. See you about noon? Great!" Mary hung up, winked at Drew and returned to her bathroom.

Mary asked Drew to drive to the mall to reconnoiter the Italian Restaurant where she and Talia were to meet later that week. On the drive home Mary couldn't help but notice the way Drew was grinning to himself. "What are you smiling about? Reminiscing about your exploits of this weekend? Really pleased with yourself, are you?" Mary just would not let it go.

Drew quietly said, "I am without doubt the luckiest man in the world." He looked over at his mother in the passenger seat and said further, "you are magnificent, mom, and I'm as happy as I have ever been." Saying more to himself, Drew said, "wow, add to that, your Aunt Lisa and I'm speechless." Mary turned to face the direction of travel and smiled to herself. She had just received the ultimate compliment and it came from her own son.

Two villages to the east, Talia and Jeff were making their own plans.

Sunday morning, Jeff and his mom are the only ones home at the time and Jeff hears his mother calling to him from the hallway, "Jeff, I need you to set up my camcorder where it can catch your major prick of a father banging your older sister."

Jeff had been calmly eating his sandwich at the kitchen table when his mother came in from the hallway. She was fuming with anger just two days after discovering that her husband, Bernard, was having sex with their daughter, Janie. Jeff had suspected this for a while and was convinced that gave him the opportunity to engage in sex with his mother. Face it, Talia is fabulously beautiful and achieved an incredible figure from exercise and good nutrition. Still, Talia, being a lawyer was not about to let her husband get away with screwing their daughter.

"Mom, calm down and remember that revenge is best served cold!" Jeff went on, "let's approach this with a solid plan. What do we do if dad finds out about us? We don't want that to happen. Now that I have found the love partner of my life, I don't want to lose you. Think like the lawyer you are. What sort of negotiation can you gain by videotaping dad and Janie?"

More calmly, Talia agrees, "right, let's think of where they are going to do 'it' and how do we control the taping. Jeff, this could destroy your father's career as a school superintendent and will hurt your sister even more. Shit, she's just starting out teaching." Talia looked pensively out the kitchen window and turned to Jeff, "put the camera on my dresser pointed across my bed toward the bathroom door. That angle will cover most of my bedroom and I can activate the camcorder before we leave on some excuse of a trip away from home, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan. Dad won't suspect a thing if you leave the camcorder on your dresser for a couple days. When he is next in the bedroom, I will just knock, bring it in and put it on your dresser. I just have to do it the right way to look innocent enough." Jeff knew exactly how he would set up this sting. "Mom, what are you going to do with the video once you have it?"

Talia growled, "I am going to confront your father and sister in my own way and blackmail the hell out of them."

"Pretty strong for a lawyer, mom, but if that is what you want, I'll help any way I can."

Talia came over to the kitchen table and took a bite of Jeff's sandwich, "that's good, make one for me honey?" Talia was starting to think through her anger with Bernard and Janie. "Once we have proof of their dalliance, we can plan on the consequences they must pay. I have already lost the companionship of my husband. I am about to lose the relationship with my daughter, albeit already strained as it is." Talia starts pacing around the island in the kitchen while she talks and thinks at the same time.

"How about we just banish them from the palace before you set the 'flying monkeys' on them?"

"Ass hole, I am not the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz. I was the first one to be wronged here and I feel justified in exacting some vengeance on the pair. However, you have a good point in banishing them from my palace. He can even pay for a few improvements around here and a few other things. Jeff, how would you like a new sports car? Hmm? Your dad makes a pretty good buck as a superintendent and we have come to rely on two good incomes to support this lifestyle. I see no reason for him to go off scot free and chase skirts as it were. Yup, I believe your dad is about to leave my home and strike out on his own with a lot fewer bucks in his pockets." Talia stops pacing and turns to face Jeff , "I am acting like the woman scorned, aren't I?"

"Well, you were betrayed, mom; but remember that I love you. We would not have become lovers if you hadn't found out about dad and Janie. Personally, I am glad you found out because it gave me the chance I have been longing for years. Imagine that."

Talia walked over to stand in front of Jeff as he sat at the table. She leaned over a kissed him quickly on the lips and whispered, "honestly, I thought about seducing you, but never had the nerve. I'm a lawyer you know and lawyers don't do that. Damn, I've broken all the rules, haven't I?" Talia began pacing again. Arriving at the opposite side of the island, Talia places her hands on the island straightens up as tall as her tiptoes could take her and screams at the top of her lungs, "damn that son-of-a-bitch and bless him for the son he gave me!" More quietly, "I feel better already. Jeff, your dad and sisters won't be home for a few hours, wanna piece of ass?"

Jeff just grinned at his mom, got up from the table, went around the island to face his mom. She was wearing her usual day-off hip hugger jeans and baggy sweatshirt. Talia would look great in a gunnysack and hair rollers. Kiss, yes they did. Deeply, yes they did. Taking a big chance right there in the kitchen, Jeff unbuttoned his mom's jeans, unzipped the zipper and pushed them down to the floor. Still in a virtual liplock with Talia, he lifted her sweatshirt over her head. Talia, in all her radiant glory, stood with nothing on but her panties with her arms encircling Jeff's neck.

"Take me right here, stud, and make it quick before I change my mind." Jeff dropped his shorts, lifted Talia up on the island after losing her panties to the kitchen sink behind them. The island was just about the right height. Jeff pulled Talia toward his throbber. "Easy cowboy, you'd better see if you can get me a little more ready to satisfy that weapon of yours," Talia warned.

"Yes ma'am," as Jeff knelt before the 'altar of the divine muff' and buried his tongue deep into the most beautiful and tasty recess ever known to man.

"Oh, yeh, that's it. Mmmm, you got it, ease up on the clit, I don't want to cum yet," Talia speaking to Jeff's head as she pulled him closer still. "Get on up here and kiss me while you put your gun in its holster." Talia was into metaphors. Jeff stood and obeyed her instructions. He pulled his mom toward the edge of the island toward his waiting erection. Using his hand, Jeff slid the head of his cock up and down Talia's super wet snatch, teasing her just a bit and concentrating on her bright pink clit. "Are you going to put that where it belongs or am I going to have to use some other weapon? Oh, there you go," Talia felt Jeff begin his slide into her. He slowly pushed past her labia and she pulled her knees up with both hands. Talia then folded her legs around Jeff as her wetness gobbled him all of the way in. Jeff was her captive now. She clung to his neck with her arms. Her lips glued to his and her tongue exploring his mouth as deep as she could. The 'death grip' of her legs would not let him escape. Talia's hips ground against Jeff's to be sure his manhood would not escape until she was done.

Talia broke off her kiss and bit Jeff's shoulder as she came, writhing on his penetration. She leaned her head back to wail at the sky and yelled, "YES, YES, YES!" Jeff just held on for the ride. After all, he was the one being used this time. Jeff gasping, deposited his enormous load in his mom's vagina as she was cuming. No complaints from him.

He whispered, "you okay, mom? Could you ease up on your legs, I can't breathe?"

Talia shuddered as she came down from her passion and eased her grip on Jeff. Staring into his eyes, she said, "I don't know what's gotten into me, besides your penis, I mean. I have never been so sexually aggressively. I think you're good for me in more than this one way. Put me down, please. I have to clean up."

"I got this mom," and Jeff turned to the sink to run warm water. Searching for a wash cloth to aid in his task, Jeff adds, "I know you're good for me. Let me take care of you here and then we can put your plan into action." Jeff rung out the damp, warm washcloth and gently cleaned is mom's fully exposed hoo hoo, as she sat on the edge of the island. He was sure to be gentle and not to rub Talia's sensitive womanhood. He sure didn't want to irritate the delicate nubbin of a clit and the obviously tortured 'holster' for his weapon. Jeff smiled to himself and Talia noticed.

"I think I know why you're smiling, but share your thoughts with your lover, won't you?"

"I just want to keep licking you. You taste incredible. I didn't know how soft and inviting you are down there and I am addicted. When dad and Janie are gone, will be share a bed every night?"

Talia pondered that questions and answered, "I don't know, I haven't thought that far in advance. Besides your sister, Gwen, is the innocent bystander in all of this. We shouldn't subject her to our amorous behavior any more than your dad and his trollop. That may be a bit harsh. I don't know if your sister started this or your dad, but I am still furious about the whole thing. Okay, so, let me get dressed and we can finalize my plan to catch your dad in the act." Talia dropped off the island, picked up her clothes and headed to her bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

Monday evening, Jeff knocked on his dad's bedroom door about ten. "Dad, okay if I come in?"

"Sure, son, what's up?"

"Nothing, I borrowed moms camcorder and wanted to give it back." Jeff walked over to his mom's dresser and placed it on its side with the lens facing away from the bed so as not to raise suspicion. "Just let mom know, okay?"

"She's in the bathroom getting ready for bed," responded Bernard. "Say, your mom tells me you are planning to go over to the university tomorrow night to see an art exhibit. I didn't know you were in to art, Jeff. Who is the artist?"

Jeff had already rehearsed this with his mom. "One of the girls from my high school is showing her stuff in the campus art gallery. She was quite the artist in high school and I liked her. She invited me through email. We keep in touch and I thought mom might like to go. Hey, dad, you want to come along? I thought Gwen could go, but she said she's going over to Beth's house for the night. I know that Janie has to grade some papers for her class and can't come."

"Thanks for the invitation, but I think I'll just stay home a catch up on some reading. What time will you two be home?" Jeff had set the stage.

"The gallery closes at ten and I figured I'd take mom out for pie and coffee afterward. We should be home around eleven. Want me to bring you some pie?"

"No thanks." Jeff thought to himself, ('I'll bet you'll have eaten your piece of Janie's pie before then'.)

"Okay, dad, we'll take mom's car seeing as how mine is such a wreck. We'll leave just after dinner."

Morning chores included repositioning mom's camcorder more strategically after the family went off to work. Jeff tested the camera to be sure it was recording. As a thought, he set up the wi-fi to receive the feed to the computer in his own room. One more detail. Jeff covered the red recording light on top of the camera. All set, he turned on the camcorder and went to his computer to see if the connection was working. It was and he discovered the angle wasn't quite right and returned to his mom's bedroom to adjust the camcorder. Just to be sure it wasn't obvious, Jeff placed the camcorder on its side and draped mom's nightgown partially over the machine. Done, good job.

"Gwen called to say she isn't coming home for dinner. She was invited by Beth's folks to stay over for dinner and movie night. I told her we'd miss her and see her in the morning," Talia told the family as they were sitting down to dinner. "Sorry you two can't join me and Jeff at the gallery tonight. Janie, keep your dad company while we're gone. Maybe he can help you grade papers instead of reading those boring journals he brings home."

"Fine mom, I can handle grading papers, but I'm sure dad won't be bored," Janie made sure her mom and Jeff didn't see her wink at her dad. "Besides, dad likes his journals. It keeps him quiet while I work."

Talia finished her dinner and carried her plate to the kitchen from the dining room. Crash! "Shit!" exclaimed Talia. "It's okay, I just broke my dish in the sink." Jeff looked up to see no concern on his dad's face. "You all right, mom?"

"Fine, just a bit careless, I guess." Talia just couldn't control her anger as much as she wanted. A broken plate is better than a total tirade right there and then. That would come in time.

"Janie, please clean up the dishes while I get ready to go with Jeff to the gallery," asked Talia.

"Sure mom, then I can start on my papers. Jeff, help me clean up the table. I'll wash while you dry, ok?"