Mom's Attraction

Story Info
Mom's late birthday present for son.
3.7k words
4.21
261.9k
81
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I need to go so bad," I said as I ran to the bathroom.

I guess this is what I get for drinking so much today. Today is my 18th birthday and my family threw me a party at our house to commemorate it. My parents feel that as long as it is at home that I can have some alcohol since it is supervised. I have to admit that I had snuck more drinks in then they new about. Thankfully I only drank enough to get buzzed and am not feeling any hangover effects. The only thing wrong was that since I was a little buzzed seeing some of my female friends that I invited over in bikinis started to get to me. I ended up growing a boner in my pants and was not aware of it till I noticed some other girls taking glimpses down at that area. I quickly adjusted myself once I figured out what they were glimpsing at. I am not sure but I could have sworn that I saw my mom taking peaks as well but I am not sure. I have to be honest though thinking that my mom possibly may have been staring at my cock actually turned me on as well as by what she was wearing. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini showing off all her assets very well.

I stand at about 5'8" with short brown hair, blue eyes, average build, and a solid 6 inch cock when I am erect. My mom who I never really looked at sexually looks very good for her age. She is 40 years old but looks like she is 35 with long brown hair down halfway down her back, green eyes, about 130 lbs, nice perky C cup breasts, and a very sexy perky butt.

I was going over the image of my mother in her sexy bathing suit as I walked back to my room after I relieved myself in the bathroom. I was thinking of what she may look like without the bathing suit on and what I would want to do to her. My cock was starting to grow and I was looking forward to a nice masturbation session when I got back to my room.

I just a few feet in front of my parent's door which is halfway between my room and the bathroom before I started to hear what sounded like moans and groans.

"Hmmm I wonder what that could be," I thought as I walked quietly and slowly toward my parent's room.

As I reached my parent's room I was sure now that the sounds I was hearing were moans and groans. I also noticed that my parent's door was partly open. I was already partly hard and turned on and after the incident with my mom today I decided to take a peak inside. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mom was on the bed on all fours with my dad behind her pulling on her hair and fucking her hard.

What I was witnessing was not as shocking as what I was hearing. As my mom clinched on the sheets as my dad pounded into her she was groaning and moaning but between that she was saying, "Oh fuck Jack his cock looked so big in his shorts today. It got me so fucking wet. I wanted him to jump me and fuck me right there in front of everyone. I bet his cock is bigger than yours and I bet he can fuck better than you can. Come on baby fuck me hard. Does it turn you on knowing that I want to fuck our son so bad?"

I couldn't believe it. My mom really was looking at my erection today and she was even getting turned on by it. I have to admit it was actually turning me on hearing that my mom got so turned on by me and even wants to fuck me. I reached down and pulled my cock out of my PJ pants and was about to stoke it but before I even got it in my hand I could hear my dad grunting.

"Oh no sweety come on I am not even close yet. Please don't cum. Please keep fucking me," I heard my mom pleading to my dad.

I could see my dad holding onto my mom's hips as his body shook signaling his orgasm. My mom's head was down and her hair was covering her face. I just looked on feeling pity that my mom was not getting any satisfaction but hoping that my dad would recover and he would please her but there would be no such luck. Once my dad stopped shaking her pulled out of my mom and fell back and actually got under the covers. My mom raised her head and looked upset but to my horror she glanced in my direction. I got so scared when I saw my mom look my way that I quickly put my softening cock back into my pants and got up and quickly but quietly went to my room.

"I can't believe that just happened," I started to think when I got to my room and laid back on my bed, "I just found out that my mom was checking out my erection today, that she actually has a desire for me, and that she is not even pleased by my dad. I don't know what to make of it all. I have to admit my mom's attraction to me and the idea of fucking my mom is really hot."

I was laying back in bed thinking about all that happened today not being able to fall asleep when I heard my door start to open and my mom whisper, " Scott are you up still?"

I was scared and not knowing what to do so I didn't respond and pretended like I was asleep. I wanted to see what she was doing so I barely left my eyes open. She opened the door enough to walk in before closing it shut. I couldn't believe what my mom was wearing. My mom looked so sexy in a sheer nighty that barely contained her beautiful breasts and barely covered her mound. I almost had a heart attack when the light from the moon hit her body. When the light hit her nighty it made it completely transparent and all of my mom's body was on display. Her beautiful breasts were nice, perky with slight sag and suck able nipples that looked like pink erasers sticking out almost an inch from her body. Her pussy was completely shaven with not a hair to be seen.

"Scott, are you up?" she continued asking trying to see if I was awake at all.

After asking me the same question a couple more times with no response she started walking toward my bed. I couldn't believe my mom with her beautiful body was getting so close to me. My body responded to the closeness of her amazing body with the blood throughout my body flowing into my cock making it rise causing a tent in my sheets.

"Oh my it looks like someone is having a nice dream," she said as she looked down at the obvious tent, "God Scott if only you knew how much I want you. No how much I need you. Ever since today at the pool I haven't been able to get you off my mind. Your cock and your body have just got me so entranced."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing; my mom actually was infatuated with me. I have to admit the desire of my mom for me was actually an ego booster and a turn on for me. I have always had a low self esteem as well as being shy which I attribute to my virginity. I was getting so turned on by my mom's body and her attraction that I almost couldn't stand it. I was so close to just opening my eyes and just start humping her but I first wanted to see where this lead.

"Scott are you for sure not awake," she asked as most likely a precaution for what she was about to do.

After having asked me for a final time whether I was awake my mom reached down, took the hem of her nighty in her hand and pulled it up and off her body. She slowly caressed her breasts even pulling on her nipples as she looked down at the tent in my sheets.

"This is no good. I can't see anything," she said before she took my sheets and slid them down my body just past my cock.

The cold air made my cock jerk and I could see my mom get scared as she turned and looked up at my face to see if I made any motion to waking up but I didn't. Once my mom was content that I was still asleep she looked down my body and rested her gaze on my cock. Seeing my mom staring at my cock and knowing her hidden desire for it only made more blood flow to my cock making it jump. My mom licked her lips after seeing my cock grown and jump. My mom continued to massage her breast with one hand as she slid the other hand down her body to between her legs. I was upset because my mom's left leg was in front of her pussy and I couldn't see what she was doing. Thankfully my mom must have been getting uncomfortable so she stretched her leg out but as she did that she swung her leg over mine but by doing so her leg touched my cock as it went over. My mom noticed this and looked back at me to see if I woke up but I didn't make any sign of waking so she went back to looking at my cock. My cock started to leak pre cum from the gentle touch of her silky smooth legs.

I was so happy that my mom moved her legs because I could now see the sexy show she was presenting me. My mom was still rubbing her breast, pinching her nipple as she used her middle finger on her other hand to slide it up and down her slit. I could tell my mom was really starting to get turned on. I could see the light glistening off the moisture coming from her pussy. My mom bit her lip but I could still hear slight moans coming from her. The whole show was getting more turned on as it went and my body was expressing that physically as more pre cum started to ooze from my cock. I think this is when my mom finally decided to break that taboo barrier that had been set by society and take a chance at trying to have me. It was also the time where I decided that I was going to "wake up" and finally accept the desire that I had for me mom and cross the taboo line myself.

I slowly opened my eyes wide open and said, "Hi mom what are you doing here?"

"Oh fuck...Scott you are awake...Oh my god I am...God I am so sorry," she started to blurt out as she started to tear up.

"Mom it is ok. I have been awake this whole time. I noticed you staring at me this morning but I wasn't sure if I saw you starting where I though you were. Tonight after I went to the bathroom I passed by your guy's door and I hear all you told dad. I have to admit it turned me on so much and to be honest I started to have a desire for you. Once I saw that you were looking in my direction I ran back to my room and laid here imagining all that could happen. When you came in I didn't know what to do so I pretended like I was asleep. I got so turned on seeing what you were wearing and than by the show you gave me that I can't stand it anymore. I know that is wrong but I want you mom I want you so fucking bad and I can't stand it anymore," I said looking at her body with lust in my eyes.

"Oh fuck baby I want you so bad too. I don't know what has come over me. It all started today when I noticed your hard on in your pants. Seeing your hard cock outlined in your pants just got my juices going so bad. I had to go to the bathroom and masturbate afterwards since it made me so hot. I couldn't keep you off my mind and it all culminated in bed with your father. Once he finished and I was satisfied I was so horny that I decided to risk and coming in here. Once I noticed your erection under the sheets it ignited a fire deep in my pussy making it get wet. I would love it since your father has a problem with pleasuring me start fulfilling each other's needs. I would like this to continue more than just tonight but if this is too weird for you I would understand and hope that we could put this behind us," she said with a worried look in her face as she waiting for my response.

I decided to not respond with words but respond through action. I slowly sat up on the bed and reached toward my mother taking her silky smooth cheek in my hand as I slowly leaned forward and softly kissed her lips. I started to kiss her longer and more passionately. I could feel my mom's tongue sliding along my lips. I slowly opened my mouth as I snaked my tongue out allowing our tongues to intertwine. Our tongues started to dance as we continued to kiss each other as I let my hand fall from her face.

We continued to kiss for another minute before my mom softly pushed me away and said, "I am taking that as yes."

Again I chose not to respond by words but does it be my actions. I slowly pushed her back on to the bed. I got up and moved between her legs leaning down continuing the kiss. I then started to move to the right side of her face kissing as I went.

I got to her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe before whispering into her ear causing hot air to blow into hear, "I want you so bad...No I need you."

I could hear my mom groan as I whispered that into her ear. I continued licking and kissing down to her breasts where I made circles around both of them all the way up to her nipples by kisses and licks but did not suck on her nipples. I raised my head up and then dove down and sucked her nipples into my mouth hard. I could hear my mom letting out some moans and groans as I sucked on her nipples. I did the same thing to both nipples as I started to kiss and lick my way further down her body. I got down to her pussy but before I started to touch it I quickly moved over to her leg.

I kissed and licked my way down her leg. Once I got to her feet I sucked each of her toes into my mouth suckling on them. I then started to go up the inner side of her leg and when I was right at her pussy again I snaked my tongue out but right before it was going to touch her pussy I jumped over to her other leg. I did the same thing to that leg as I had done to the first one. Once I came up from her feet I raised my head up and looked at her seeing her eyes glazed over with pure lust. She took my head in her hands and impaled my face into her pussy. Her pussy was drenched when my nose slammed into her clit and my mouth was right smack on her pussy.

I could feel the hear emanating from her pussy as well as the juices dripping down my face off my chin from her pussy. I snaked my tongue out and was thoroughly pleased with my first taste of pussy. Her juices tasted like the best nectar I have ever had in my life and I started to lick her pussy trying to get it all like it was going to save my life. I move my head back a little so that I could use a hand to rub your clit which only made her moan and groan more. I took my other hand and slowly moved it up her body till I got to her pussy and pinched her nipple. That was the final straw leading to mom's orgasm. My mom's body laid there stiff for a second before she started to convulse thrashing around the bed ending with her back arching and her letting out what would have been sleep awakening moans if it wasn't for her biting her lips.

I rose up from between her legs starting to scoop up and licking all her cum from my face as I said, "Mmmm mom you taste so good."

My mom finally came back to reality after her orgasm and instead of responding to what I said she took my approach. My mom got up and moved in front of me and pushed me back on to the bed. My mom got on her knees and slowly slid her hands up my thighs but instead of like me she got right to the point. She took my cock in right hand and started to stoke it. My cock was by this time oozing pre cum so that worked as a lubricant. My mom used her other hand to massage both of my balls. I started to moan and I had to bite my lip so I didn't really start to groan loudly. She continued to massage my balls as she slowly lowered her head down toward my cock and kissed the tip of my cock. My cock jerked from the kiss which my in turn looked at me and smiled before she took the head into her mouth. She started to swirl her tongue all around the head before taking me in her mouth all the way to the hilt. I had to grab my pillow and place it over my face as I let out the loudest groan that I ever thought I could emit as I felt her deep throat me.

I lifted the pillow from my face and said to my mom, "Oh fuck mom this feels amazing. This is the best feeling ever."

My mom didn't even respond but just continued with the best and only blow job I have ever received. I loved it even more because my mom was becoming really sloppy with it. Her spit was flying everywhere all over my cock, balls, her body, and the bed. She started to gag on my cock as she started to go faster and faster up and down my cock. I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed onto my bed sheets before saying, "Oh fuck mom I am going to cum."

My mom was either so lost in what she was doing that she didn't hear me or she didn't mind that I was going to cum but nevertheless she continued to suck my cock. It took just a few more seconds before I could feel my balls start to tighten so I grabbed my mom's head and impaled mouth onto my cock as I felt my cum flowing through my cock spouting out deep into her throat. She continued to suck taking all of my cum in her mouth and she didn't miss a drop. My mom swallowed all my cum as she cleaned my cock.

My mom raised her head from my cock after having cleaned it all up and said, "Mmm you taste really good Scott.

"Oh my, are you already hard again?" she asked me as she looked down at my cock which had already risen to the occasion.

"Oh god mom yes it is. I want no need to fuck you so bad right now Mom my cock will never rest till it feels the wet soft hot feeling of your deep pussy," I groaned as I looked up and down her body.

"Oh fuck Scott. Lay down so I can ride your fucking cock," she said loudly now not minding the loudness anymore.

I lay back grabbing my cock in my hands shaking it at her and smiling enticing her before I said, "Come and get what you want Mom."

My mom did not need to be told twice. She slid her way up my body till her pussy was right over my cock. My mom reached down and grabbed my cock in her hands pointing it towards her pussy. She slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. We both groaned and moaned loudly. Mom did it due to the sensation of having her pussy filled me from feeling my first wet smooth pussy surround my cock.

"Oh fuck mom Thank you for taking my virginity," I said through loud groans and moans.

My mom didn't move as she said, Oh my god baby it is your first time. I am so honored that I get to be your first time."

My mom bent down kissing me when she got low enough before she raised back up and started to give me the best fuck that I could have ever imagined. She was bouncing up and down my cock going all the way to the tip of my cock and slamming herself all the way down to the hilt.

We were so lost in the pleasure of what we were doing that we didn't hear the door open and wasn't conscious of my dad at the door until we hear him scream, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Will the dad join in or will he divorce the wife and disown the son? You will have to wait and find out...