Mom's Bed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers

"I don't really have the patience for these types of games," I said succinctly. "I want Rhonda back. Also, release my cousin Gloria. She obviously doesn't want to be here."

"Give me time," Megan promised. Francis suddenly looked miserable and even the two muscle bound guys shared an uncomfortable look. I was missing something.

"You do realize that kidnapping and rape are against the law?" Lisa asked, distracting me.

"No one was raped," Megan replied. "Although, I may have had a little fun with her while I taught her some humility." I felt a strong urge to crush her lips to mine and wipe the smile from her face, but it was fleeting. I controlled myself and watched the faces of everyone in the room as she continued. "And as far as kidnapping goes, Francis invited his sister here and she came willingly. What happened afterward, well everyone who was here will say she agreed to participate if the police are called." I was only half paying attention as I took in the reaction of the others. The truth finally hit me.

"You've never taken someone against their will before, have you?" I asked, shaking my head. "Not really. You were so angry at me and Rhonda that you let yourself get out of control."

"I'm in complete control!" Megan snapped in a voice loud enough to make it obvious just how untrue the statement was.

"You'd better be careful," I continued. "You've already stepped over the line with Gloria and that's going to cost you, even if she decides not to press charges."

"She won't," Megan insisted. "Not after I'm through with her. Besides, like I said, it's her word against ours." There was no way I was leaving Gloria here. Rhonda's older sister had to know that on some level, but she wasn't being particularly rational and because of that there was no point in trying to convince her to let my cousin go.

"You brought up the possibility of a bet," I said, refocusing the conversation. It wasn't quite true, but I figured it was better if she thought so. "I want Rhonda and Gloria. You don't want to give them up. How about we agree on a bet and whoever loses gives up all rights to them?"

"They're already mine," Megan answered. "Why would I agree to a bet like this?"

"A couple of reason actually," I replied. "First, you want to beat me more than anything else. This will give you that chance. And second, you know this will get pretty ugly before it's over if we don't find a way to settle it peacefully. There's a good chance that things will get out of hand and people will get hurt. There's also a chance that your parents will finally find out about it all."

Okay, so it wasn't a particularly subtle threat, but I could live with that. I needed Megan to take my offer seriously. The funny part was how well it worked. I could see it in her expression. Did she really think that if I called the police about Gloria her parents wouldn't find out anyway? Like I said before, Megan clearly wasn't in control or thinking straight, at least not where it came to anything having to so with me.

"What bet do you have in mind?" she asked. I could feel my heart beat pick up slightly. A lot depended on her reaction to my idea.

"It's simple really. This has always been about you and me, ever since we met and came close to seeing who would come out in control you've regretted not letting it play itself out." It was the truth and we both knew it, but so was what I was about to add, "I have too."

"You don't think I'm going back into my bedroom with you alone, do you?" she asked. "I mean I want you, but I'm not stupid enough for that." It was time to lay my plan out in detail.

"Actually, what I'm expecting is that you'll come home with me and do whatever I say," I explained. "You can quit anytime you want and I'll let you leave and go home."

"And why would I agree to that?" she snorted.

"Because after that, I'll reverse roles and come here with you," I answered. "At least until I've lasted longer than you did. Whoever lasts the longest wins the bet."

"Interesting," she said thoughtfully. "But why should I go first?"

"Afraid of what I might do?" I challenged. She actually laughed.

"I've spoken to Rhonda," she said. "I know exactly what you're capable of doing and it's not remotely enough to make me quit, but I don't like the idea of it being open ended. Let's say we cut the time off at a week."

"But what if we both make the week?" I asked.

"Then nothing changes," Megan replied with a shrug. "You have to beat me to win."

"In that case, let's make it a month." A week was too short for what I was planning. A month might be as well, but I had the feeling that she wouldn't go for any time greater than that.

"It's a moot point anyway. I don't like the bet. No deal."

"What's the problem?" I asked. If she turned me down cold then I had the answer to my mother's question. If Megan wanted to be submissive to me, even subconsciously, then this bet should be interesting to her.

"I want something more if I win," she said. "You're not losing anything you already have. That doesn't seem fair."

I didn't quite smile. I had no idea what I'd use to 'sweeten the pot', but I had her. She wasn't unwilling to agree to the bet. There was a good chance that meant that mom was right about Megan's inner desires.

"If I win, I get your sister." Megan was smiling cruelly as she said it. The triumphant feeling disappeared instantly.

"Not going to happen" I said emphatically.

"That's the deal," Megan shrugged. "Take it or leave it."

"No," I said succinctly. "I won't bet my sister."

"Like I said, those are the only terms I'm willing to accept." My mind raced again, but I couldn't come up with anything else that might interest her. I'd have to find another way. I refused to use my sister that way.

"Brian, it's okay," Lisa said suddenly. "I have faith in you." It wasn't her faith that was in question. It was the assumptions I was making by offering this bet. It was too risky.

I was just about to turn the bet down again when I noticed Gabby's expression. The youngest sister clearly wasn't happy with this situation. She was looking at Megan in an odd mixture of disgust and something else that I couldn't place at first. She had remained silent the whole time and I caught myself wondering what she was thinking.

"If I agree to this," I heard myself say. I knew I wouldn't, but I needed time to figure out what my subconscious was trying to tell me about Rhonda's baby sister. "The bet starts immediately. Rhonda and Gloria come with us when we leave."

"Sure, let's make it a family affair. We'll take Gabby and Francis too." Megan was trying to sound like she didn't care, but there was something in her voice that I made me think otherwise. I forgot about Gabby for a moment and focused on her oldest sister.

"No," I said.

"I'm not leaving Gabby here," Megan said a little too quickly and I smiled. Everything was starting to become clearer. I looked from Megan to her youngest sister and back again. After that, I took a long look at Rhonda as well and nodded slowly to myself. I hadn't realized just how much the sisters cared for each other. I know it sounds cold, but I could use that.

"Gabby is welcome," I shrugged, being careful to sound uncaring. "It's Francis that's not."

"Why?" she asked. Lisa snorted and answered for me.

"Are you kidding? He's supposed to be Gloria's brother and he's letting you do this to her without her consent. There's a good change I'll beat the crap out of him the next time I see him," my sister replied. She then looked at Francis and added, "Don't think I can't either. And you'd better pray you don't bump into Brian. He'll do a lot worse."

"You know," Megan said thoughtfully. "You don't sound like you're particularly submissive."

"Only for the right man," my sister said, smiling at me briefly before turning toward Megan. "If you win this bet you might be surprised by the outcome."

"Doubtful," Megan laughed. "But it will be fun breaking you."

I wasn't really paying much attention to Lisa and Megan's interchange. I was still looking at my cousin Francis, trying to figure him out. It was impossible.

"You have every right to let Megan do whatever she wants to you," I said to him. "But what you did to your sister is wrong and you know it."

"It's not like he had a choice," Megan shrugged. "He's fully mine."

I realized that she was probably correct. I mean, if I was willing to accept Rhonda leaving me as beyond her control, wasn't it only fair that I accept Francis traitorous act for the same reason? I'd have to think about it, but deep down I knew it wouldn't matter in the end, even the answer was yes. Some issues are too emotional for reason.

"So are we doing this or not?" Megan snapped. She acted as if it didn't matter, but I could hear the eagerness in her voice. It might be there because she was certain she'd win the bet, but then again, maybe not.

It was almost decision time. I glanced first as Rhonda and then Gabby to reconfirm my earlier realization. Rhonda was looking at her older sister and I could see the caring there despite her situation. My girl caught me looking at her and locked eyes with me, trying to make me understand how she felt about me. I did, but that didn't mean I missed how she felt about Megan too.

Gabby was clearly horrified by what her oldest sister was doing, but that didn't stop her eyes from showing just how much she loved Megan. The youngest sister glanced over at Rhonda in loving concern as I watched and I came to a decision. I shifted my gaze to Megan. She didn't back down, but there was something there that only reconfirmed what I felt.

"Are you sure you're willing to do this?" I asked Lisa, wanting to give her one last chance to back out. I had a plan and I felt reasonably confident in it, but that didn't mean I was right. I could lose this bet.

"Yes," my sister said confidently, letting me see her love and belief if me.

If push came to shove and I did lose, there was a good chance that Lisa would be too much for Megan to handle anyway. Of course, Megan wouldn't be facing my sister alone. She would have Francis and the two thugs to help. That thought made me pause briefly, but then I shrugged to myself. I promised to give up Rhonda, Gabby and my sister if I lost. I never said I wouldn't go after Francis and his two friends. It would be an interesting confrontation between the two women if I took the others out of the picture. Of course, the best solution was to win, and that's exactly what I planned on doing. Well, sort of anyway.

"It's a bet then, release Rhonda and Gloria." Megan's two goons shifted their gaze to Megan, who nodded her consent. They had to help the two ladies stand up afterward. Seeing their discomfort did nothing for my mood. Gabby stood and helped steady her sister. I noticed her grab Gloria elbow as well to help until Lisa moved over and took hold of our cousin.

As soon as the two former end tables were able to stand on their own Gabby reached out and hugged her sister. It only lasted a moment, but it was very intense. Rhonda smiled nervously afterward as she looked at me. She was afraid of what my reaction would be. She had a right to her fear. I still wasn't sure how I'd deal with what happened.

"Brian..." Rhonda began, seeing something of my inner conflict in my eyes.

"I didn't give you permission to talk!" Megan interjected. Her sister fell silent immediately. I shook my head. It was going to be an interesting month. Not only would I have to figure out how the last twenty-four hours affected Rhonda and my relationship, bit I'd also have to deal with what happened to Gloria and even Megan herself.

"We'll talk later," I said to Rhonda. "The bet starts when we get home. Megan will put herself under my control for a month at that point. Everything that's hers will be mine for that period unless she quits."

"Oh, I won't quit," Megan said confidently. "And just remember, everything that's yours will be mine after that."

"For a month," I clarified.

"Please!" she snorted. "I've broken men in far less time than that."

"I can always admit defeat and skip the whole thing," I shrugged.

"Yeah, like you'd do that!" she snorted. "No, you've made a big mistake. You can't afford to lose the bet because of your sister and there's no way you can win it. I'll break you before the month is out and then you'll just be another slave."

"You keep talking like you'll have no problem surviving your stay with me," I said, shaking my head. "That's a mistake."

"We'll see," she said as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"Yes, we will." I hope I sounded more confident than I felt.

"Brian, can I..." Gloria began.

"Silence slave!" Megan snapped angrily, giving my cousin threatening look.

"Fuck you bitch!" Gloria snapped back, causing me to laugh. That didn't go over well with Megan.

"You're still my slave until we reach your cousins house," she said. "And you will be once again after the months up, so..."

"I'm no one's slave!" my cousin interjected. "And you don't think I'm actually going to come back here do you? I'll have a restraining order against you and my weak minded brother before the end of the day."

"That wasn't the deal!" Megan snapped.

"I didn't make any deals," Gloria said, rubbing her wrists where the ropes burned them from her trying to escape. "And don't even think about telling your goons to jump me now that I know what will happen if I let them take me. I'll fight, and there won't be anything fair about it."

"I'll help her," Lisa put in. Megan ignored them and looked at me. We locked gazes for a moment. I didn't want this confrontation. The bet was my best chance of getting what I wanted. On the other hand Gloria was my cousin.

"The bet was that the loser gives up rights to them," I said carefully. "There was nothing about me helping you hold on to them." Megan was no dummy and she saw the truth in my eyes. I wouldn't let her goons touch my cousin again.

"And what about Lisa?" Megan asked. "What's to make her come back with me when I win?"

"My word," Lisa interjected. "Not that you'll win."

"And even if you do," I smiled, looking at my sister. "I wouldn't bet on your ability to control her. Lisa can be quite domineering when she wants to be."

"We'll see," Megan said. "One prize at a time. Gloria was just something to get your attention anyway."

"You've got that," I said, shaking my head. "But at what cost?" Megan acted like my words weren't bothering her. I knew better. I looked at her for a few more seconds before shifting my gaze to Gloria.

"How long have you been here?" I asked my cousin.

"Only since last night," she replied, looking suddenly tired. "But be careful Brian. I don't think you really know what she's capable of." I shrugged. It was too late to turn back now.

"Everyone put some clothes on so we can get out of here," I said.. "I'll be outside waiting."

Once outside, I made a quick phone call before leaning against my car and wondered what I'd gotten myself into. The next month was very important. If I wasn't careful I'd lose Rhonda and Lisa. Megan too I guess, depending on how you looked at it. I had a plan. It was chancy at best, but at this point I was committed. I shook my head as all five women walked out of the apartment building.

Rhonda was talking softly to her sister Gabby. Gloria and Lisa had Megan between them. They were being pretty rough with her. Megan didn't seem fazed in the least. Yep, an interesting month for sure.

**********

"Now what?" Megan asked as we got out of the car in front of the house. Her tone was unpleasant, the challenge obvious. I shook my head. It was a good question.

"First things first," I said turning to Gabby. I didn't quite hold my breath. My plan didn't fully rely on what happened next, but the chance of it succeeding could go up exponentially in the next few seconds. "You've had a lot to take in recently. I think it's best for Lisa to give you a ride home."

"I want to stay with my sisters," she said, sounding a little nervous, but committed. I refused to smile in triumph. Whatever else you might say about Rhonda's family, and God knows there was a lot you could, they were loyal and loving in their way.

"No!" Megan snapped. "I don't want you to be part of this, any of it."

"Go home Gabs," Rhonda added more softly, using her pet name for her little sister. "This is not the life for you."

"And what about what I want?" the girl asked in reply. "Does that even matter to you two? Has it ever?"

"No, not really," Megan shrugged. "You're just a kid."

"I'm eighteen!" Gabby snapped, but then took a deep breath to calm herself and added, "But that's not the point. I'm done being left out. It wasn't always that way. I remember how close we used to be and then one day it just stopped. You started excluding me. Do you have any idea how alone and hurt that made me feel?"

"You don't understand," Rhonda said. "We excluded you to protect you."

"From what?" the younger sister asked.

"Me." Megan's answer was given in a monotone tone, but I could see how hard it was for her to say it. It was times like this that she seemed almost human. I shook my head. This was going better than I hoped.

"Did you ever think that maybe I didn't want to be protected? That maybe I just wanted to feel like I belonged?" I could see the tears in Gabby's eyes. I felt for the girl despite my happiness at the situation.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't the time or place for this conversation," I interjected. "I need to take Rhonda and Megan inside and you need to go home." A part of me felt guilty for playing on Gabby's emotions, but if this all worked out I thought she'd be happier in the end.

"No!" the girl cried. "I won't be excluded again. Let me stay? Please!" I was elated by her request, but I didn't want to sound too eager so I hesitated and tried to look like I wasn't thrilled with the idea. It must have worked because Gabby nervously added, "I'm willing to be your slave too while I'm here if that's what it takes!" The offer was a surprise, but not Megan's reaction.

"No way!" she cried. "That wasn't part of the deal!"

"You don't have the right to tell me what I can and can't do!" Gabby cried. "I can make a deal of my own!"

"Interesting," I said thoughtfully, continuing to watch Megan's reaction. She caught on and fell silent. She tried to look like she could care less, but it was too late for me to buy that. This couldn't have worked out better if I'd planned it. "Why not? Gabby, if you're serious, then it's a deal."

"That's it!" Megan cried. "The bets off!"

"Bets don't work that way," I smiled. "Of course, you can admit defeat if you'd like?" I could see she was actually thinking about it. I waited until she shook her head with pursed lips. That didn't stop her from turning to her baby sister.

"Megan, don't do this," she said. "Please." I could tell how hard it was for her to add the last part.

"It's done," the youngest sister said defiantly.

"Brian, please." Rhonda touched my arm and looked into my eyes. Seeing her like this reminded me of just how much I loved her. That wouldn't stop me though. In fact, it only added to my commitment. I wanted what was mine back and I planned on getting it. Period. I wasn't the one who brought Gabby into this, but that wasn't going to stop me from using her. Hell, if I did this right the girl might even be happier. Of course, if I didn't...damn.

"Don't blame me," I said, moving Rhonda's hand off my arm. It was too late to change course now. "This is Gabby's choice."

"But..." Rhonda began. I wasn't in the mood to argue and I guess I was feeling a little guilty over Gabby.

"Don't you dare!" I snapped. "We wouldn't even be in this situation if you hadn't run back to Megan!" I took a deep breath and let it out. This wasn't helping. I turned to my sister. "Lisa, take Rhonda and Megan inside. Tell mom I'll be in soon to explain." She nodded and led the two sisters toward the house. They both kept glancing back toward Gabby. I thought Megan was going to turn around at least once or twice, but eventually she disappeared into the house with the others.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,276 Followers