Mom's Bed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,294 Followers

It was time to deal with my cousin. It wasn't like her to remain silent as long as she had. She was looking off into space. Gloria was clearly shaken by what she faced the night before. I could only imagine. "You should call your father. Do you know what Francis told him?"

"Dad thinks we slept over here," my redheaded cousin replied. There was obviously more she wanted to say.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't think he spoke to Bobby." Her reply was barely audible.

"Bobby loves you. He'll understand," I offered. She nodded, but didn't say anything. "Just make sure you tell him everything."

"What am I supposed to say?" I realized she wasn't asking me. Not really. She was talking to herself and it was obvious she didn't have an answer. I watched her and frowned. She was more than shaken. I waited another few moments in hopes that she would continue, but my cousin remained silent. I was at a loss on how to help her. Thankfully, Bobby pulled up right at that moment.

"You called him?" my cousin asked in surprise. She looked frightened and relieved at the same moment.

"Of course," I shrugged. "If he's the man I think he is then you need him to be here for you. If he's not...well then, it's better to know now rather than later."

Bobby barely stopped the car before he jumped out and ran to Gloria. He pulled her into his arms, whispered something into her ear and suddenly my cousin was crying. I smiled. She'd be okay now.

"Take her out of here," I said. Bobby nodded and helped my cousin into his car. They didn't leave immediately. I could see Bobby comforting my cousin through the windshield. I smiled and turned away, giving them their privacy.

"That was nice," Gabby said, smiling at me and drawing my attention to her. I shook my head. This kid was in over her head and despite my plan, I realized I had to give her the option to leave.

"I can be nice," I said carefully. "I can also be not so nice. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes," she replied, but it was too fast of an answer. I took her hand and led her inside. As soon as we closed the front door I stopped and looked at her. She stared back at me nervously.

"Strip," I said.

"Strip?" she asked, clearly surprised and stalling for time.

"Gabby, stripping will be the least of what you'll go through over the next week if you agree to answer to me," I said, trying to make her understand.

Instead of responding, she started unbuttoning her shirt. Gabby had a nice body and I was tempted to let her continue, but I couldn't do it. I stopped her after the third button. It was obvious that she was nervous as hell. She was also blushing badly. Gabby was clearly committed, but that didn't mean she understood.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Yes," she admitted slowly.

"You do realize that if you stay, you'll lose quite a bit more than just your virginity?" I waited for her answer. She looked at me, swallowed once with some difficulty and then nodded. I shook my head. "We don't even know each other, not really. Why would you be willing to give up that for me?"

"I'm not," she answered honestly. "I'm giving it up for my sisters." I saw her mind racing and waited for her to continue. It didn't take long. "I don't know what happened to make them the way they are, but I do remember when it happened. Things were very tense for a couple of weeks between them. I was just a kid and didn't understand." I continued to watch her expression. It was very telling.

"It became so bad that my parents let me sleep over a friend's house one weekend," Gabby continued. "I came back and everything was better, only from that day on Megan and Rhonda began excluding me. I wasn't allowed to sleep in their room anymore. I wasn't allowed to hang out with them. It was like they cut me from their lives." I didn't need to see her expression to know how hurt she was by what happened. I could hear it in her voice.

"I know I missed something important that night and nothing I did or tried got them to share with me what it was," she sighed. I thought she was done, but she shook her head once and added in a stronger voice, "I won't let that happen again. I can feel that same tension in the air right now. I want to be a part of what's going on. I don't want to be left out again."

"No matter what the cost?" I asked. She looked up and met my eyes for the first time since she began explaining.

"No matter what," she confirmed. "And although I am a virgin, I'm not as clueless as you think. My sisters did their best to hide from me what was going on, but as I got older I understood. I think maybe even my parents know, but they'd never admit it to themselves, much less anyone else."

"Why are you still a virgin then?" I asked curiously. She looked away from me again for a moment before replying.

"I think maybe I'm a lesbian," she said softly. "Or something worse..."

"Worse?" I asked in surprise. "I don't think being a lesbian is a bad thing, but I am curious about what you think might be worse?" I didn't think Gabby was going to answer me at first, but she clearly knew a lot counted on her being completely honest with me.

"I want to share with my sisters what they have for each other," she finally said, tears welling up. "I've never found anyone I wanted to be with more than them. That's why I'm still a virgin." She was looking at me as though she was waiting for me to explode, curse her out or worse.

"Incest," I said, nodding slowly before shrugging and adding, "It does add a bit of spice to things, doesn't it?" She was obviously stunned. Her expression was so priceless that I actually laughed. I was relieved. If my plan worked out the way it was supposed to I would actually be helping Gabby get what she wanted.

"You mean you and your sister..." Gabby began, but couldn't finish. She shook her head.

"And my cousin Gloria," I clarified, hesitating just a moment before adding, "And my mother."

"Your mother?" she asked incredulously.

"She's a very sexy woman," I answered. "She also extremely kind hearted. You'll like her."

"So then you'll accept me as your slave?" Gabby asked, clearly both hopeful and scared at the same time.

"First, I hate the term slave," I sighed. "I'm a dominate male and naturally I do have a thing for submissive women, but slave has such a dark meaning."

"But you called my sister your slave?" Gabby asked in surprise.

"If you think about it, you'll realize I didn't. I never called anyone my slave," I answered. I saw her frown as she tried to remember an instance. She gave up eventually.

"And second, I won't accept you as a slave or a submissive," I said when I had her attention again. "You aren't ready for either despite your willingness." Gabby looked ready to argue, but I stopped her by adding, "But I will accept you as a guest in my house with a couple of caveats."

"Caveats?" she asked.

"Stipulations," I clarified. "One, you have to promise not to interfere with what's going to happen this month."

"I can do that," she said easily, but then clarified. "As long as you hold to your end of the bargain with Megan and let her give up whenever she wants."

"Of course," I answered, nodding in understanding. "The second stipulation is that you have to promise to let your sisters think you are mine."

"Both of them?"

"Both of them," I insisted. She hesitated. I was pretty sure it had more to do with her trying to understand my stipulation then her actually having any problems with it.

"I heard enough of what's going on through the bedroom door both last night and today to understand what's going between Megan and you. It's a dominance thing and my being your slave will obviously upset her, but why Rhonda?" she finally asked.

"Because Rhonda belongs to Megan," I sighed. "She won't be able to keep a secret from her." Gabby hesitated and thought about what I was saying. Slowly, she nodded.

"Makes sense," she said. "Well, as much as any of this makes sense. I'm not even sure if I should be rooting for you to win or my sister."

"Megan, of course," I smiled. "She is your sister after all."

"So is Rhonda," Gabby said, obviously concerned. "And she loves you despite what she and Megan have."

"Don't worry. It will all work out in the end." I thought I was properly vague, but Gabby looked at me oddly and tilted her head. She clearly guessed that I had something in mind. Thankfully, she let it drop because I had my doubts that my plan would work and I didn't want to share it with anyone.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Well, we've been out here in the entranceway long enough," I smiled. "It's time we go find my mother. She's probably not very happy at the moment and more than a little confused."

We walked into the house. I was surprised to find no one downstairs. I led Gabby to the stairs and we went up together. We hadn't gone very far down the hallway when I heard a gasp of pain coming from Lisa's room. I frowned, went to the door and opened it.

Lisa had Megan tied to the bed face down. I'd seen my sister use the bindings on Rhonda before, but this was different. She had Megan strapped down tight with her legs and arms stretched to their maximum. There was a pillow under the dark haired girl's hips, but it wasn't for comfort. It lifting Megan's ass and gave Lisa the perfect access for what came next. My sister threw her arm up. She paused there for a moment before her hand blurring as she swung down and struck Megan's ass with all her strength.

"You bitch!" the dark hair girl snapped after crying out in pain. I guess I shouldn't have been stunned considering the idea of the bet, but I was anyway. I'd seen my sister deliver spankings before. In my mother case it was more playful than anything else, but not so in Rhonda's case. Still, I'd never seen Lisa deliver a blow with such violence.

Both of Megan's ass cheeks were bright red, maybe even purplish red. I stepped forward without thought and caught my sister's arm before the next blow struck. Lisa's head snapped toward me in surprise. She hadn't realized I was there. That's when I received my second surprise. There was a handprint on her face and her hair was knotted. My sister's eyes were as angry as I'd ever seen them.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She hit me!" Lisa said angrily. "I left Rhonda with mom because she was upset and as soon as we were alone she hauled off and slapped me, telling me I was going to be her slave."

"That must have gone over well," I said, shaking my head and letting go of my sister's arm. I had a flashback to third grade. I'd gotten in a fight with a fourth grader. Lisa knew me well enough not to interfere directly even though she was my older sister and the boy was much bigger than me. He and I wrested around on the ground for a while. I had a black eye the next day, but I won. Afterward, I stood and found the guy's best friend on the ground with Lisa standing over him. It turns out he'd tried to jump me. He wasn't the biggest guy in the world, but still, he was bigger than Lisa. That didn't stop my sister from decking him.

"Megan fights like a girl," my sister smiled. "That is to say viciously and with her nails, but you don't become a gym teacher without learning something about self-defense." I saw scratches on my sister's neck and frowned, but whatever had happened, Lisa clearly had things under control.

"Enjoy it while you can!" Megan said angrily. "Next month you're mine!"

"A lot of good that will do if you can't beat me in a fair fight," Lisa snorted.

"What makes you think it will be fair?" the dark haired girl retorted despite her ass sticking up in the air and being strapped to the bed. "I'll be sure to have help."

"You'll need it," my sister said. "But until then...." The next blow was even harder than the last. Lisa actually grunted with effort. Megan cried out. It was then that I remembered Gabby. I looked up to find her still standing by the door. Her eyes were big as she took everything in. I had no idea what to say to her at that moment.

Gabby jumped at the crack of my sister's hand against her sister's ass echoed with the next blow. Megan cried out again as her Gabby watched in shocked silence. I still couldn't find any words that would help. Knowing something was going to happen and seeing it were two different things. I was having problems enough and I had more exposure than her.

I guess the truth was that it didn't matter which of us was better prepared for what was happening. In the end Gabby would have to make peace with it if she was going to spend the month. So would I.

My sister could tell I was having problems with what was happening and she noticed Gabby by the door. I saw her take a deep breath and let it out slow before turning back to Megan.

"I might ease up if you apologize?" Lisa offered.

"Never going to happen!" the brunette gasped, obviously in pain, but still defiant.

"It's your pain," Lisa shrugged. "But remember, you said pretty much the same thing when I told you that I was going make you cry out." Megan blushed angrily.

"I said you wouldn't be able to make me cry!" she snapped in reply. "I never said I wouldn't make any noise."

"That's not how I remember it, but the day is young and we'll see who is in tears before it's over." I could see Lisa's anger bubbling under the surface.

"That's enough for now," I said suddenly, surprising both women. I took the bottle of lotion off Lisa's bureau and handed it to my sister. "Stop spanking her and rub some lotion into her ass cheeks." Lisa paused for a moment and then slowly nodded in acceptance. It didn't take a genius to realize that I was bothered by what was happening. The question was, why?

I stood silently watching as Lisa did as I directed, but my mind was racing. The truth finally came to me after a few minutes. I wasn't bothered by the spanking or the fact that Megan was tied down despite the extremeness of both. It was my sister's loss of control that I didn't like.

Lisa was angry and based on what happened she had a right to be, but her reaction was too extreme, too uncontrolled. She had a right to punish Megan for what happened, but the blows she was delivering were too much. They were too frenzied for the crime. I needed to talk to her, only now wasn't the time. That was okay. I had a better idea of how to deal with the moment.

"After that, it's time to add some pleasure to go along with the pain. I want you to use your tongue and bring Megan to an orgasm." That surprised my sister even more, but not in a bad way. Lisa liked the taste of women almost as much as I did.

"Then what?" she asked, continuing to spread lotion on Megan's abused cheeks. I noticed that the way she was doing it changed. It became far more sexual. My sister took her time and I felt myself responding. I could see Lisa's anger melting away...no that wasn't it. I'm sure the emotion was still there, but by taking over the situation I was helping her control it.

"It will be her turn to bring you pleasure," I replied, watching Megan carefully. "That is, if she can."

"Oh I can," the dark haired girl replied confidently. I could see that she was excited despite the abuse my sister had delved out to her ass.

"Good," I said, adding a little steel to my voice before continuing. "Because if you don't make my sister find her release at least twice, then Lisa will bring you to me." I didn't clarify. The threat was clear enough in my tone. Megan was many things, but stupid wasn't one of them. I saw her swallow once nervously.

I felt silent then as Lisa went about doing as I directed. Gabby glanced at me, but remained silent when I didn't comment further. We stood there watching our sisters. Gabby was uncomfortable at first, especially when Lisa started leaving a trail of kisses down Megan's back, passed her ass and to the gap below.

Megan's eyes were locked on us. She hated the fact that we were there watching. I could tell, but I could also tell that her desire was getting the best of her. The room reeked of her excitement. She started moaning. I hid my smile as Gabby's mouth dropped open and she forgot her nervousness.

My sister had a lot of practice with what she was doing. She was talented at driving my mother and Rhonda to the brink, but Megan was fighting it. I knew she'd fail eventually. The only question was how long it would take. Well, that and could I just stand by and watch. It wasn't easy. I liked to participate, only now wasn't the time.

"Wow!" Gabby gasped when her oldest sister finally lost it. I looked at her and smiled, remembering what she told me about her incestuous desires. She was clearly excited. I had the feeling that Gabby might get exactly what she wanted before the month was up, but it was too soon. That didn't stop another idea from popping into my head.

"Gabby," I said, using the same voice I used when I told Lisa what I wanted. "Go kiss your sister."

"No!" Megan cried. I hid my amusement when Gabby's eyes flashed with desire.

"Would you prefer that I give you baby sister to Lisa instead?" I asked Megan. "I don't think Gabby's ass can take a beating like yours can." My sister lifted her head from between Megan's thighs. Her cheeks face was wet with the other woman's juices. She looked at Gabby and smiled, licking her lips.

"You bastard!" Megan snapped.

"You could always quit?" I offered. She continued to glare at me, but refused to give up. "Oh, and it better be a good kiss. I want you to show Gabby how it's done. You're the first girl she's ever kissed, but based on my sister's expression, you won't be the last." Megan's eyes burned first into me and then into my sister. Neither one of us reacted. I turned away from her after a moment and looked at Gabby. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"I can't! She's a girl and my sister!" Gabby cried. I frowned for a moment, but then saw her wink ever so slightly. Rhonda's little sister was a good actress.

"Just do it," I demanded.

"No!" she cried again.

"Hmm, that's not a word I like to hear," I said meaningfully, not sure how to get out of this considering Gabby was a guest. I wouldn't force her if she really didn't want to kiss her sister, but I was sure that wasn't why she was fighting me.

"Megan, what should I do?" Gabby asked. Her voice actually quivered. I knew what she was up to now. I decided to help her.

"Be careful how you answer," I said to Megan. "I thought I'd be easy with her because she's so young and innocent, but if she doesn't kiss you then I'm going to take her to my room and show her how to behave. After that, I'll give her to Lisa as soon as my sister is done with you. Gabby knew coming into my house meant following my orders and she's hesitating at the first one. That's unacceptable." I must have sounded pretty annoyed because Megan reacted very quickly to my threat.

"Gabs, it's okay," Megan said. "Come over here." Her younger sister did as she was told, but she moved slowly. Gabby was clearly nervous. I didn't think she was acting that part either. This was something she had wanted a long time, but she clearly hadn't expected it to happen tonight.

"I'm scared!" Gabby said when she reached her sister. I had moved with her. We were both next to the bed now, but I didn't interfere in the sisters' conversation. "You're my sister and a girl. This is so wrong!" I thought she was laying it on a little thick, but Megan fell for it.

"It's just a kiss," Megan said. "Come closer."

"I can't!" her little sister cried.

"Just come here!" Megan snapped. I shook my head and hid a smile. She might love her little sister and want to protect her, but Megan was Megan. She didn't like to repeat herself. Gabby was done playing games anyway. She leaned forward and kissed Megan. I thought it would be quick, but neither one of them were in a rush.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,294 Followers