Mom's Bed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"Very nice!" Lisa said as she climbed off the bed and came into my arms. I continued to watch the two sisters until my own nuzzled my neck. I leaned down and captured her lips with mine. She tasted different, but good. I knew it was Megan. I was tempted to taste it directly from the source, but it was too soon. I was okay with that for the moment. Lisa's lips were quite tasty on their own.

"There, that's done," Megan snapped. I pulled back from my sister's lips and looked at Megan. There was hunger in her eyes. It struck me that despite her best intentions, if those words could be used with Megan, she wanted her little sister. She wanted her a lot. I could use that.

I glanced at Gabby and had to hide another smile. She was flushed and her eyes flashed with just as much hunger as her sister's. Thankfully, Megan was too focused on trying to hide her own reaction to notice.

"For now," I said agreeably. "Come on Gabby, it's time we left these two to their fun." The girl looked disappointed for a second, but then she nodded and moved next to me. I hadn't been paying attention to Lisa so I was surprised when she grabbed Gabby and kissed her. I frowned, but Gabby didn't look any worse for the wear after my sister pulled back. In fact, I was pretty sure she liked it.

"You bitch!" Megan snapped. I slapped her ass hard enough to make her yelp. She looked at me angrily, her eyes on fire, challenging me in ways that no one ever had before. I couldn't resist. I raped her lips with my own. Even our lips fought for dominance! I slapped her ass one more time before pulling back.

"I can't wait until next month!" Megan gasped.

"I'm in no rush," I smiled. "I'm sort of enjoying this one."

"I hate you!"

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But you can't deny that you like what's happening, at least on some level. I can smell your excitement again."

"It's delicious, isn't it?" Lisa asked rhetorically before climbing back onto the bed and between Megan's thighs. Gabby eyes grew big as she got a close up of Lisa spreading Megan's legs and diving in.

"Let's go," I said, taking her hand. She let me lead her out of the room, but her eyes didn't leave what was happening on the bed until we passed through the doorway. We walked down the hall and I asked, "Are you okay?"

"It's all happening so fast!" she replied, shaking her head.

"Does that mean you're okay?" I thought she was fine, but I was concerned. She was a virgin after all.

"I'm better than okay!" she grinned. "That kiss was amazing! Both of them were!"

"Good," I laughed. "Let's go see what mom and Rhonda are doing."

We went to my mother's room. It was quiet so I opened the door slowly. Mom was sitting up in her bed. Rhonda was asleep with her head in mom's lap. They were both naked, but I didn't think anything sexual had happened. I had a feeling that mom might have let Rhonda cry herself to sleep after the night she had. I shook my head. That was so mom.

My mother saw us and slipped out from under Rhonda slowly. She grabbed her robe after she stood and put it on. She wasn't embarrassed about her body. Hell, she had nothing to be embarrassed about! The robe was because she didn't know Gabby and she didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable. Mom shooed us out the door and followed, closing it carefully afterward. She led us back downstairs to the kitchen.

"Gabriella I assume?" my mother asked once we were there.

"Yes mam," the girl replied. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," mom said. "Although, I wish the circumstances were better." She then turned toward me and added, "Brian, Rhonda told me what happened. I'm not sure what you have planned for Megan, but I'll stay out of that since she brought it on herself, but Gabriella is just a..."

"Guest," I finished for her. "And nothing more." My mother stopped talking and looked at me for a moment.

"Rhonda thinks there's something more," she said. "And she's concerned. She trusts you, but by the same token she doesn't want her sister involved."

"That's not her choice," Gabby put in. Mom shook her head. "This gets more and more interesting."

"Doesn't it?" I sighed.

"In either case, you need to talk to Rhonda. She feels very guilty for what happened and is afraid how you're going to react." To be honest, I was a bit afraid of that as well, but I kept that fact to myself.

"Mom, I've got it covered," I said with more confidence than I felt. "It will all be okay in the end." She looked at me again and finally nodded in acceptance.

"I hope you're right," she sighed, and then switched topics and did what mom's do. "Are you two hungry?"

"I am a little bit," I laughed. "Oh and do me a favor, don't tell anyone that Gabby is a guest."

"Psychological warfare?" my mother asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and then shrugged at her unhappy expression. She sighed and added, "I have a feeling this is going to be a difficult month at best." I couldn't disagree. Thankfully, mom took that moment to change the subject once again.

"So Gabriella, what are you studying at school?" She began busying herself around the kitchen as she drew Rhonda's youngest sister out. I stayed quiet as I watched Gabby slowly relax. She'd been through a lot in the last twenty four hours. We all had, but with the exception of Gloria this was probably the most traumatic for her, or if not traumatic, then unexpected. I thought Gabby was dealing pretty well, especially when she stood and started helping mom cook. Of course, only time would tell.

I decided to leave them to themselves and take a shower. I needed one pretty badly. Besides, mom was doing a good job of making Gabby comfortable without me. Actually, to be fair their conversation was probably doing them both some good.

The hot water felt amazing. I took my time and tried to gather my thoughts. On some level the whole bet thing seemed ridiculous to me despite it being my idea, but it was the best I could come up with at the time to avoid an outright fight or involving the police. I couldn't see a happy resolution for anyone with either of those two options.

The fact that Megan had accepted the bet was telling. It meant that mom was right and deep inside she wanted to be mine. I had a burning desire to make her exactly that. God knows she needed it. That's not to say she didn't like being dominate too, but her control was slipping and that was dangerous.

I was sure that there would be repercussions for what she did to Gloria. I didn't know what they would be. That was completely up to my cousin. If she wanted Megan arrested then so be it. I wouldn't stop her. In fact, I'd back her up. I don't think anyone would be happy with the results if Gloria did choose that path, but that wasn't the point.

I was distracted from my thoughts by the opening of the bathroom door. I turned and was somewhat surprised to see Megan standing there.

"Yes?" I asked, not sure how to react.

"Lisa told me to find you and tell you that she's done with me." She was obviously unhappy having to say the words, but she did it none the less.

"My sister is a bit of a surprise, isn't she?" I smiled.

"She's a bitch!" snapped Megan, sounding more like herself now. I laughed, until she turned to leave. I noticed that her ass checks were still purplish red and shook my head. Lisa had done a good job on them. It's not like Megan didn't deserve it, but still I would talk to Lisa.

"Stay here," I said in a calm and authoritative voice. I saw Megan's shoulders stiffen, but she stopped and turned back toward me. She probably expected me to tell her to join me in the shower, but I didn't. Megan waited for me to say something else, but I ignored her and began washing myself despite already having done it once. She didn't know that and it was important that she learned that I was the one in control. What better way to do that than by making her stand there and watch me? I'm sure Megan wasn't used to being ignored. I was equally certain that it bothered her.

I took my time, even washing my hair twice. I glanced in her direction when I was finally done and hid my smile. She was seething. Megan knew exactly what I was doing and it only made it worse for her.

"Come in here," I finally said once I was done, opening the shower door. She smiled slightly and came to me. The smile surprised me. So did the fact that she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that caused every synapse in my body jump. I felt Megan take hold of my already stiffening cock and begin to stroke it.

I can't say that I didn't enjoy the moment, but I wasn't stupid. I knew what she was doing. This was her play for dominance. It was obvious that she couldn't dominate me physically so she was going to attempt to do it with sex. I couldn't let her do that. Of course, the decision was the easy part. Megan was very sensual and her body was impressive. She was also practiced at using it to get what she wanted.

She was doing her best to temp me and I can't say it didn't work. I wanted to take her, push her against the shower door and shove myself deep inside. I could picture her full breasts pushed up against the glass door as she moaned with every thrust.

If Megan wasn't careful she would get exactly what she wanted, but the end results wouldn't be what she expected. She thought she could control me with sex. She was underestimating me. I was confident in the fact that I was more dominate than her. I was sure that she would fight me, but I was equally certain that she would enjoy every moment of it, at least until I won. After that, she might not deal well at all. You see, just because I believed that deep down she wanted me to win, that doesn't mean she was ready for it. In fact, I was reasonably certain she wasn't.

"Stop," I said, coming to a decision. I used one hand to pushing her back. Megan knocked my hand aside and crushed my body with her own. I felt her hand between us directing my stiffness to her center. Her hunger was obvious and I can't say that mine didn't match it, but this wasn't the way and I knew it.

"Ouch! You bastard!" Megan cried, jumping back after I swatted her already tender ass.

"I said stop." I made my voice sound calm and controlled. It wasn't easy.

"What's the problem?" she frowned, not quite rubbing her ass. At this point that would probably only hurt more.

"Shut up and stand still." I pushed her back a little to get some distance between us. It didn't help. Her body really was amazing. I almost gave in to my desire for her, but I knew it would be a mistake. I needed Megan to accept what she wanted before I took her. If not, there was a good chance this wouldn't work out the way it needed to for everyone to be happy in the end. I had a month to get her to do that. It wouldn't be easy. It was time to start laying the groundwork. "Megan, I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Ever?" she asked, but she laughed briefly, clearly not believing it.

"That depends on you," I replied seriously.

"Here it comes," she sighed. "You've got some twisted desires and you want me to help you fulfill them, right?" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Of course," I said, unable to stop myself from smiling. "But that's not what I mean."

"Let me guess," she said, frowning and not understanding what I was trying to tell her at all. She shrugged to herself after another moment's thought. "You want to tie me up and hurt me, or even pee on me. Well, I'm here for the month because I plan on winning. I won't stop you. I'll just focus on the fact that in a month's time it will be my turn."

Her last suggestion did a lot to remove the left over passion I was feeling. I mean, to each their own, but peeing on someone just seemed wrong on so many levels. I guess it was a humiliation thing. That wasn't something I wasn't into, but obviously Megan was. I wasn't sure how to deal with that aspect of her yet.

"Megan, you don't understand," I said slowly. "I'm not going to have any kind of sex with you until you tell me you want to give yourself to me." I watched the words sink in slowly. Her eyes locked with mine when they finally did.

"That's never going to happen," she said into the silence that followed.

"Never is a long time," I smiled, knowing she meant it, but also knowing she wanted it. It was going to be an interesting month. "Now stand still so I can wash you."

"I can wash myself," she snapped, obviously confused and angry about what was happening. I ignored her and took the soap and began washing her. She tried to reach for the bar once, but I pushed her hand out of the way and slapped her ass once more. She gasped out.

"Lift your hands and put them on wall over your head," I demanded. Megan clearly wasn't happy, but she did it. "Spread your legs." Again, she complied. She was quite a sight leaning that way and it was pure torture for both of us as I began washing her, but I refused to rush.

Her full breasts felt amazing in my hands. It was difficult not to dwell on them. I was careful with her tender ass, but I could tell even my gentle washing hurt her. Of course, Megan being Megan, that didn't seem to hurt her libido at all. I did my best to ignore the smell of her excitement, but it was almost more than I could stand.

I washed her hair last and made her rest her arms on my shoulders and her forehead against my chest as I did. I continued longer than necessary, but the feel of her against me was very nice.

"You know, I can help you take care of that," she said with a lewd smile as I finished. She glanced down at my stiffness.

"So can everyone else in the house," I shrugged.

"Maybe, but not as well as I can." I had to give Megan credit. She was as confident as they came.

"You have no idea," I laughed.

"Maybe Rhonda could be almost as good," the brunette said thoughtfully. "After all, I trained her. In fact, she did quite a good job on your cousin and the other two guys last night." I knew why she was saying it, but that didn't stop my jealousy from spiking anyway. The sex part only bothered me a little. I knew the life Rhonda had led with Megan before she met me. She was far from a virgin. What really bothered me was that Rhonda was supposed to be mine. I hated the control that Megan had over her sister and planned on breaking it, but it would take time.

"She is quite good," I found myself saying with more control than I felt. "But I bet your younger sister will be just as good, once I train her that it." The look Megan gave me should have killed me on the spot. I ignored it. "Now get out, dry yourself and wait for me."

I rinsed off for a few moments as Megan left the shower. She was standing there with the towel wrapped around her when I was done. She was very alluring and she knew it. Still, she was surprised when I reached out and pulled the towel off of her.

"Dry me," I demanded, holding the same towel out. Megan only hesitated a moment before taking the towel and using it on my body. I frowned at how fast she was doing it. "Slower." She complied, but was clearly unhappy about it. To get back at me she made sure to rub her body against mine as she worked. I ignored her as best I could.

"You're done," she said eventually and I nodded in agreement.

"Go to Lisa's room and borrow some clothes," I said. "If she's asleep wake her. After you're both dressed go downstairs. Mom was cooking a while ago. It's probably almost time to eat."

"What are you going to be doing?" she asked.

"I'll be joining you in a little bit," I replied. "Right after someone does what you offered to do. I need some relief. I'm going to find your sister." I didn't bother clarifying which one as I left Megan in the bathroom. She'd know the truth as soon as she went downstairs and found Gabby with my mother, but until then it would bother her and that was a good thing. I needed to keep her reeling if I wanted everything to work out in the end.

I found Rhonda still sleeping in mom's bed. I didn't know whether to smile or not when I saw her looking so warm and peaceful. My emotions were a jumble when I looked at her despite understanding what happened intellectually. I moved to the bed sat down on the edge. I reached out and pushed the strand of hair lying across her face out of the way. She was beautiful and I loved her. That much was certain.

I'm not sure how long I stayed like that before Rhonda's eyes fluttered open. She saw me and smiled, lifting the blanket for me. I crawled into bed and took her in my arms. Rhonda came willingly, but even as I kissed her I knew I was going to have some difficulty making love to her. The wound she left by leaving and going back to her sister was still too raw. Rhonda must have felt my difficulty because she pulled back and met my eyes. We lay that was for a few moments before she smiled sexily.

"I've been a bad girl," she said. "Aren't you going to punish me?" I knew what she was doing. I was having problems making love to her, so what she was offering was sex. I guess she figured it was a starting place. I couldn't argue with that. Worst, there was a part of me that really did want to punish her for what she'd done.

"You deserve a spanking," I found myself saying.

"Oh, I deserve much worse than that," she replied. "But a spanking is a good start." She rolled onto her stomach and lifting her ass to me. I slapped it with more strength than I planned, or had I? Rhonda cried out, but didn't complain. I slapped her ass again.

I'd never really taken pleasure out of causing pain. Oh, I'd spanked Rhonda before because she seemed to enjoy it, but this was different. I was hurting and I wanted her to feel it. Thankfully, she seemed to be enjoying it too or I would have hated myself later. As it was, we both received a twisted pleasure from it. I took my time sand paused between each stroke, giving her time to wiggle in anticipation.

After ten slaps I switched ass cheeks. Rhonda also reached out and took my cock in her hand. She stroked me between my blows. Each time my hand came down on her ass she'd squeeze my cock hard, but not enough to hurt, only bring pleasure. I was more than ready by the time I finished striking her second cheek. It was bright red, but in no way a match for her sister Megan's. I was hurt and angry, but despite that I was still in control.

Rhonda's eyes were lust filled despite the spanking, or maybe because of it. I didn't question it. My own need had finally awakened. I rolled Rhonda onto her back and thrust into her. She was soaked and I slipped in easily. Her legs were splayed wide as she gave herself to me. I set a brutal, punishing pace, but she didn't complain. In fact, she did quite the opposite.

"More!" she moaned as her orgasm grew. I slapped one of her breasts with my hand and she cried out. "Harder!" I'd never done this before and I couldn't bring myself to hit them as hard as I did her ass, but my slaps weren't gently either. Her breasts shivered with each stoke. Rhonda cried out, clearly enjoyed what I was doing.

"I'm close!" I warned her after a few minutes. Her breasts were more pink then red.

"Me too!" she gasped. "But don't stop punishing me! I deserve it! I need it!"

In that moment I realized what she was trying to tell me. She wasn't doing this for me, or at least not just for me. Rhonda felt terrible for what happened. She wanted to be punished...no needed to be. There might be something wrong with that, but it was what it was. She didn't have a normal upbringing. So no surprise, her reactions weren't normal. Don't misunderstand. I think there a part of all of us that believes we should be punished when we do something wrong. Of course, most of us probably don't think it should involve physical abuse and certainly even less think it should involve sex, but Rhonda wasn't like most people. I guess neither was I.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers