Mom's Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"Are you okay Gabs?" Rhonda asked.

"She's fine," I interjected, refusing to let her younger sister move or answer. I turned to Lisa. My sister raised an eyebrow. "Take Rhonda to your room and punish her for not stopping Megan. She needs to be retrained and this is where we start." My sister nodded. A moment later it was just mom, Gabby and me. I began helping the girl up off my lap.

"Gabriella, are you okay?" my mother asked in concern.

"Wow," the young, dirty blond said. Her legs were clearly shaking so I stood and helped steady her. That's when mom saw. Gabby followed mom's eyes to my pants. They were soaked.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried in embarrassment. "That last smack was too much and I couldn't stop myself. I've never cum that hard in my life! I didn't mean to make a mess of your pants."

"You liked it?" my mom asked in surprise.

"It hurt," Gabby said, rubbing her ass tentatively before looking at my mom's face. The poor girl looked more surprised than mom. "But yeah, I liked it. I liked it a lot."

"So does Rhonda," I smiled. A cry from down the hall interrupted our conversation briefly.

"I guess that's her enjoying herself now," Gabby said. I don't know why, but suddenly we were both laughing. Mom just shook her head.

"I'm surprised your sisters didn't realize what was happening," I said afterward. "I think Lisa did. That's why she told me to hit you harder."

"Megan was so locked into her anger and guilt that she didn't notice," Gabby replied. "And Rhonda, well I'm betting she was having problems dealing with her own guilty, especially considering the whole thing obviously excited her."

"Now what?" my mother asked.

"Well, once I realized Gabby was enjoying herself," I said with a smile. "I let myself start to do so as well. I mean, the heat of her pussy alone got me going. Hell, just remember it is making me excited."

"I can see that," mom frowned, licking her lips and trying not to stare at my hardening cock. Gabby's eyes grew big as she watched us.

"And I can't very well walk around in these pants," I said, beginning to pull them off. "I don't want Megan or Rhonda to realize that their little sister likes to get spanked just as much as they do. It would eliminate using it as a threat in the future."

"Brian, Gabriella is only eighteen and still a virgin," mom said as I added my underwear to the pile my pants made on the floor.

"I know," I smiled. "That's why you're going to have to take care of me."

"But I'm your mother!" mom cried, looking at Gabby nervously. I raised an eyebrow and she quickly added, "Please! Not in front of her!" Ah, now I understood. Mom was embarrassed.

"She can leave if she wants," I said, pulling off my top. I was naked now. "I certainly don't intend to force her to do anything she doesn't want to."

"I'm not going anywhere," Gabby said, licking her lips. She was looking at my mother more than at my nakedness. I noticed and smiled. Maybe she was more ready than I thought earlier. The girl was inexperienced, but not really innocent. Okay, she was innocent enough, but she was coping better than I feared.

"But..." my mother began. I cut her off.

"Gabby, if you wouldn't mind," I interjected. "Please help my mother undress. If you want to, that is." She met my eyes and I nodded, letting her know it was okay.

"My pleasure," Gabby said, clearly meaning it. That surprised mom and she fell silent, letting the girl do all the work of taking off her clothes.

It was interesting to watch. I hadn't forgotten how beautiful mom was with her long blond hair and full figure, but seeing Gabby get her first real look at my mother's body was a reminder of how it felt the first time I saw it. The girl's eyes drank in my mom's curves hungrily.

"Gabby, you can kiss her if you want," I offered once mom was completely naked. The girl looked at me again and then at my mother, smiling slowly.

"No!" mom cried. "Don't you dare!" Gabby paused in confusion. My mother was breathing heavy and her large breasts were heaving in excitement. It was obvious she was turned on, but Gabby didn't want to force her to do something she didn't want to.

"Don't worry," I smiled encouragingly. "Mom's just that way. She's as constantly horny as everyone else in this house. Oh, and she likes girls too. You should see her and your sister together!"

"Really?" Gabby asked in surprise.

"Really," I laughed. "Mom likes sex a lot. She's just has problems getting past the way she was brought up. New things throw her back into denial."

"New things?" the girl asked.

"You," I replied succinctly. "You're eighteen, beautiful and a virgin. She wants you. Take my word for it."

"Do you?" Gabby asked my mother almost shyly.

"You're so young and inexperienced," mom replied looking around nervously. "This would be so wrong! You should find out about this part of life with some nice young boy your own age."

"But what if I don't like boys?" the dirty blond asked.

"You don't?" my mom asked in surprise.

"I'm not sure," Gabby replied. "I mean, the thought of being with one doesn't gross me out or anything. On the other hand, the thought of being with a girl like you gets to me."

"I haven't been a girl in long time," mom snorted, but she clearly liked what Gabby was saying.

"Talking won't solve this," I explained to Rhonda's little sister. "Kiss her. She wants you to."

"I hope you really don't mind," the Gabby said softly, moving her mouth toward my mother's. "Because you're so beautiful and I want this."

"Don't!" mom cried one last time, but Gabby followed my direction and ignored her words, kissing my mother who moaned rather loudly in response.

"Wow!" Gabby said, pulling back after a few moments. "I felt that...well, everywhere!"

"That was so wrong!" mom cried, but her eyes were hungry. Gabby saw and understood. Mom wanted another kiss. The dirty blond attacked my mom's mouth with more confidence this time. The two remained lip locked for quite some time.

"Touch her," I commanded Gabby. "Mom likes to be touched. Feel the softness of her full breasts." The teenager did as I directed. This time both of them moaned. Gabby's hands looked rather small with my mother heavy breasts in them, but the girl knew what she was doing despite her inexperience. I guess she just did what she liked. I saw her brushing her thumbs back and forth over my mother's nipples, and it clearly drove mom crazy.

I surprised myself by sitting in the desk chair again instead of joining them. I wasn't typically the voyeur type, but watching these two was getting to me. They were kissing almost feverishly. Gabby played with mom's breasts for quite some time, but eventual she shifted one of her hands lower. It traveled down from my mother's heavy tits, past her stomach and belly button to the beginning of the thatch of blonde hair. Gabby slowly raked her fingers through just the top of it. Mom lifted her hips from the bed, letting the girl know she wanted more.

I watched as Gabby pushed her hand through my mother's blond bush to her pink center. I hadn't realized just how long the dirty blonde's fingers were until two of them slowly entered mom. She worked my mother's pussy gently at first, but picked up speed and was more forceful as mom's orgasm grew close.

"Oh! Stop! You shouldn't be doing this!" mom cried suddenly. I looked up and saw that Gabby had shifted her kisses to my mother's neck, freeing mom's mouth. I smiled knowingly. I loved when mom talked during sex.

"This is so wrong!" she moaned. "But it feels so good!" Gabby surprised me then. She actually pulled back from my mother's neck and met her eyes.

"Does this feel better?" she asked, doing something with her fingers that made my mother gasp. "Or this?" Whatever she did that time actually made my mother cry out. Mom hadn't cum yet, but she was close. Gabby grinned and said, "Got it!"

The dirty blond gave my mother another soulful kiss before leaving a trial of kisses back to her neck, only this time she didn't stay there. Gabby kissed her way to my mom's full breasts. The girl took a moment to bury her face between them before beginning to lick and nibble.

"My God!" mom gasped. "I thought you were supposed to be innocent? Or at least inexperienced. You're driving me crazy!"

"I've dreamed of doing this with another girl for a long time," Gabby said lustfully. "I've played it out in my head so many times. It's one of my biggest fantasies! I just never hoped to be able to live it with a woman like you. You're perfect!"

"Not hardly," my mother denied.

"Yes, you are," Gabby insisted as she began moving her fingers deep inside of my mom's pussy with intent. My mother gasped, looked at the teenager in surprise and then moaned loudly and started shaking. She was still fighting her orgasm, but she'd lose the battle in a matter of moments. Gabby went back to mom's breasts.

"Oh! You naughty little girl!" mom cried, her head thrashing back and forth. "You're going to make me cum...right now!" Mom's hips lifted off the bed and she lost it.

"Yes!" Gabby cried triumphantly, moving from mom's breasts to her lips. They kissed passionately. I sat there shaking my head and enjoying the moment fully. I kept my hands away from my rock hard cock because I didn't want to cum yet. It wasn't easy.

They stayed like that until mom's orgasm was done. I watched as Gabby slowly pulled her fingers free of my mother's pussy afterward. Mom moaned gently, but was too out of it to do anything more. Gabby's fingers were covered in my mother's cum and the dirty blond stared at them hungrily, but that's all she did.

"Go ahead," I said, wanting to see what came next. "Lick them." She shifted her eyes to me. I smiled and shook my head at what I saw. The girl was in a kind of shock. She'd done something she fantasized about for years and done it well, but the realization was just sinking in.

I stood and moved toward the bed. Gabby eyes got bigger, but she didn't move. I took her wrist in my hand and moved her fingers toward her mouth.

"Lick them," I repeated. "I know for a fact that mom tastes amazing." Slowly, the girl nodded, but still didn't react. I moved her fingers to the point where they touched her lips. Gabby pulled back slightly, but not before getting a taste. I saw her lick her lips and her eyes grew big again, but this time it wasn't in fear. It was desire. She met my eyes once more.

I leaned forward and kissed her for the first time. She looked too incredible not to. It didn't take her long to return my kiss. Mom had her release, but neither Gabby nor I had ours. She was clearly excited and I couldn't deny that I wanted her, but it was too soon, so instead I pulled back and said, "Do it, or I will."

This time Gabby opened her mouth. I moved her fingers to it. As soon as she got another taste she moaned and began licking. It wasn't long before she was sucking on her fingers trying to get every last drop.

"There's more if you want it," I offered. Gabby frowned in confusion at first, but got the picture when I nodded toward mom, who was lying on the bed half passed out. I reached out and bent mom's legs at the knees. They came up easily enough and opened, letting Gabby see mom's sticky thighs. The eighteen year old moaned hungrily and fell between them.

That's when I began undressing her. Gabby didn't fight me. She was too focused on getting every last drop of cum from between mom's legs. Gabby's body was slim without an ounce of excess weight on her. That didn't stop me from appreciating her beauty. I noticed that she shaved between her legs, which was new to me.

She was on her hands and knees as she attacked my mother's pussy. That left hers open to me. I leaned forward and tasted her for the first time. She gasped at the touch of my tongue, but if anything, she spread her legs wider. I worked her lower lips until they spread open in desire.

Unable to resist, I pushed my tongue deep getting my first full taste of her juices. I found it amazing how each woman had her own individual taste, and how each of them was so enjoyable. I rubbed Gabby's clit in hopes of getting more. It worked better than I expected. Gabby lost it and came, squirting her juices into my mouth.

I sat up after she was done, my own need burning. I stared at Gabby's open pussy as it continued to throb even after her orgasm was complete. I was sorely tempted. I wanted to grab her thin hips and fill her with my hardness, but she was still a virgin and I didn't want to take that away from her. That was something she should give. So instead, I pushed her out of the way and looked down at my mother.

Mom's had recovered from her first orgasm and was enjoying Gabby's tongue. She was surprised when I pulled Gabby away, but that only lasted a moment. She took one look at me and knew what I needed. Mom rolled onto her stomach, not quite lifting her ass for me.

"Brian, don't!" she cried. "I'm your mother and it would be so wrong. Please, not in front of Gabriella! She shouldn't see something like this!"

I didn't bother responding. I wanted what I wanted, and I knew that mom wanted it too despite her words. That was just mom. Her pussy was wet and ready. I got behind her and pushed in with one long stroke.

"Wow!" Gabby cried as my mother gasped. "You're really doing it. You're really doing it with your mother!"

"Oh Brian!" mom moaned. "How could you with Gabriella watching?" I was holding her waist now and moving in and out of her with slow strong thrusts.

"My God!" Gabby said, licking her lips. "That's so hot!"

"No! No! It's not hot, it's wrong!" mom insisted, but her pussy became even wetter. "I'm being fucked by my own son with a poor innocent eighteen year old girl watching. This will only confuse you. Make you think terrible things like incest are okay."

"Don't worry about that," Gabby said huskily, leaning forward and kissing my mother. "First, I'm not so innocent anymore." She kissed mom again, this time using her tongue briefly. "Second, I'm eighteen now and old enough to make my own decisions." Gabby gave mom one last kiss before shifting to the head of the bed. "The truth is that the thought of incest has always excited me. I've been dreaming about being with my sisters for years!"

"Really?" mom asked, sounding surprised.

"Definitely," Gabby answered, shifting her hips so that her pussy was under my mother's mouth. "Now please stop talking and lick me! The sight of you two is making me so wet!"

"So wrong!" mom moaned, but she also fell onto the dirty blonde's pussy. A moment later, Gabby was moaning as well.

The sight of mom's full head of blond hair buried between Gabby's slim thighs, as well and the sight of the eighteen year old thrashing her head from side to side was too much. I picked up the pace of my fucking significantly. Mom was clearly okay with it. If anything, she was closer to her orgasm than I was to mine.

Gabby wasn't the only one who knew how to use her fingers. I felt mom shift under me slightly as she pushed two of hers inside of Gabby's weeping, bald pussy. The girl gasped out and used her arms to lift her thin legs up beside her head, giving my mother better access. Mom took full advantage.

I thought I'd be the first to cum since I hadn't yet, but as it turned out, I was the last. Gabby came first, covering my mother's face with her juices as she wrapped mom's head in her legs. This caused my mother to lose it. Her pussy squeezed my cock tightly and then somehow stroked it rhythmically while I was deep inside, demanding that I fill her. My balls jumped hard as I proceeded to do just that.

I thrust in hard and held myself that way as my cum pumped out of me. I pulled out and pushed back in a few more times toward the end until I was completely spent. Mom was still shivering and shaking under me and Gabby looked like she'd all but passed out.

I lay down a couple of moments later and shifted between the women. Mom rested her head on my left shoulder and sighed contently. Gabby did the same on my right after a brief hesitation. I kissed mom deeply for a few moments and then did the same to Gabby.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Fine," she answered, but then she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It's just that I can't believe all this is actually happening."

"It does take some getting used to," I offered.

"Yeah," she laughed nervously. "I mean, I was pretty sure I'd like sex with another girl, but the whole spanking thing threw me. Just lying there with my ass up in the air and visible for everyone to see was bad enough, but then to feel the sting of your hand, knowing another blow was going to follow not long afterward and that I wanted to feel it. It kind of freaked me out."

"It still does that to me," my mother put in. "I mean, I like it, but you have no idea how weird it feels to be spanked by your own children and being turned on by it."

"True," Gabby laughed. A moment later mom and I joined in.

"Just give yourself time," I said afterward to Gabby. "And remember, you really don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I just hope everything works out in the end," she sighed in response. "I love both my sisters and this whole thing seems doomed to make one of them unhappy."

"Have faith," mom said, and then added with complete confidence, "Brian will make it work."

I wasn't as sure as my mother, but I smiled at Gabby when she looked at me. She rewarded me with a brief kiss and then snuggled down into my shoulder. We lay like that for a while as I let my mind wander, wondering if I really could pull it off. Only time would tell.

Both mom and Gabby fell asleep reasonably quickly. I was tired too, but there was still stuff I needed to do before I went back to bed. I slipped out from between the two and smiled as I watched them snuggle into each other at my absence.

In the end, mom was on her back with Gabby resting her head on my mother's breast. The dirty blonde's mouth was only an inch or two from one of my mom's nipples, but in that moment there was nothing sexual about it. My mother's arm was draped over the eighteen year old's thin hips. Both wore a content smile. It was a beautiful picture.

I sighed and left mom's room. I went to Lisa's room next to make sure everything was okay. The door was open and my sister and Rhonda were definitely awake. I could tell by the moaning even before I entered the room. Rhonda ass was pink, showing that my sister had spanked her as I directed, but they were both clearly past that.

They were on opposite ends of the bed with their legs intertwined together like two pair of scissors. They were using both hands to grasp each other's wrists and pull, smashing the pink centers of their thatches of light and dark hair together. Their sweat covered bodies undulated in need. They moaned and gasped almost in unison. I stopped and watched them for a time. Frankly, it was one of the most erotic scenes I'd ever seen. I was tempted to join them despite my recent release, but decided they were enjoying themselves too much to interfere. I took one last look before moving on.

I found Megan in my room where I told her to be which surprised me a little for some reason. I guess in part because I had taken longer to join her than I planned. She was still naked, obviously comfortable without clothes on.

My surprise only lasted until I saw what she was doing. She was going through my book shelves, spending more time looking at the private stuff I had cluttering on them then the actual books. She seemed particularly interested in the pictures.

My high school year book was open on my bed. She'd obviously been reading what my friends had written to me. Normally, something like this wouldn't bother me, but it was an invasion of privacy of a sort and I was certain that she was doing it to irritate me more than any real interest in me. Okay, there might be an interest as well, but knowing Megan it was more the first reason than that.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers