Mom's Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,299 Followers

"Find anything interesting?" I asked. She looked at me with that smirk again. I was certain I was going to get tired of it very soon.

"Well, based what that girl Elana wrote in your year book, you missed a chance to have quite of bit of fun," Megan replied. "She was pretty hot in that gymnastics outfit. What? Not man enough to get the deal done? Were you a loser back in high school?"

"Yeah, all the losers back then had one of the cutest gymnasts phone number in their year book," I snorted. "With a less than subtle note to call them."

"But you didn't, did you?" she asked.

"She was a freshman and I was graduating," I answered. "Now I would really have had to have been a loser to call her. She was just a kid with a crush."

"A real man would have called," Megan insisted. I frowned at her trying to decide if she really believed that or if she was just trying to piss me off. I decided that it was probably both, but interestingly, the former was more disturbing to me. I was guessing that Megan didn't have the best experience when it came to men.

"Megan, give it up," I said, shaking my head. "I'm still learning about myself every day and I'll be the first one to admit that I'm far freakier than I realized a year ago. I'm into incest, dominance and even, as I've learned most recently bondage, but child molestation is definitely not my thing. Neither is homosexuality."

"Are you sure about that last one?" she taunted. "Because your cousin Francis likes it a lot and I heard these things run in families."

"Please!" I actually laughed. "Do I remind you of Francis in any way?"

"Not really," she answered honestly. "But we'll see after next month when you come to live with me." I didn't bother reacting. Instead, I grabbed her wrist and moved toward my bed. I fell into it and pulled her along with me. She obvious expected us to have some sort of sex, but that wasn't going to happen, at least not tonight.

"I'm tired," I said abruptly. "I'm guessing you are too. There are things we need to talk about, but they can wait until the morning. Let's get some sleep."

"That's all you want to do right now? Sleep?" Megan sounded annoyed, but frankly, I could care less. "Here with you? Like this?"

"Yes," I replied. "Come here." I pulled her to me and spun her so that I was spooning her. That clearly made her uncomfortable.

"I'll go sleep with Rhonda," she said, trying to get up. I held her in place.

"Not likely," I snorted. "I'm not letting you near Rhonda or my mother again without Lisa or me present."

"Fine," she snapped angrily. "Then I'll go sleep with Lisa." She clearly didn't want to sleep with me, but that was her problem.

"Just shut up and lie still," I sighed. "And try and get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for you." She fell silent, but I could feel the tension coming off of her. I wasn't surprised when she tried to get up again ten minutes later. Once again, I held her in place.

"I can't sleep here like this!" she cried in frustration.

"Get used to it," I retorted. "Because we're going to be sleeping like this every night."

"You bastard!" she cried.

"You really need to come up with a new line," I said, shaking my head. "That one is becoming overused."

"Asshole!" she snapped.

"Well, that's different," I shrugged, shifting my hips back from hers. Megan seemed almost relieved until I swatted her ass hard, but just once. She gasped. My sister Lisa really had done a job on her ass earlier. "And a little too disrespectful for me. Use it at your own risk."

"I hate you!" she cried.

"No, you don't," I said calmly, pulling her even closer to me this time. "You just wish you did."

She clearly didn't know how to react to that. Megan fell silent and I tried to close my eyes and sleep. She seemed to settle down after a few minutes. I was relieved and started to drift off. I should have known better.

Megan waited until I was half asleep before she started gently rubbing my cock and balls. I was so out of it that I didn't realize what she was doing until I started to stiffen. I knew I should have stopped her, but I had to give the girl her due. She was talented. It didn't help that right about then I started noticing things like the heat of her body next to mine and the smell of her hair. She took my hand and placed it on her full breasts. They were big like my mother's, but shaped differently. I squeezed, enjoying the feel of them.

I lost myself in what she was doing to me for a few moments. Megan was definitely one of the sexiest women I'd ever met and she knew how to use it. My excitement grew. That's when she started rubbing my cock against her tight ass.

"That's it baby!" she whispered heatedly. "You can't resist what I have to offer. No man can. No woman either. I'm going to make you cum so hard that you'll follow me around like a little puppy dog to get another chance with me!"

"You're getting me confused with my cousin," I snorted, pushing her away from me.

She fought to move close again. She clearly wanted to finish what we started. Truthfully, so did I, but not like this. I pushed her away from me again and got out of bed. My cock was hard and slapped against my stomach. Megan looked at it hungrily.

"If you want it...if you want me, all you have to do is ask," I offered, knowing she wouldn't, but hoping she would.

"Men want me," she replied. "They'll do anything to have me. They give me gifts and let me use them."

"Not me," I said confidently.

"All men," she retorted, but after meeting my eyes briefly she looked away and added, "Not that it matters. I don't want any one man."

"Oh, you want me," I said with a smile. "You want me so bad it hurts! You'll figure it out eventually."

"Fuck you!" she snapped. She saw my expression and tried to scoot away from me on the bed. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her back toward me, face down. I slapped her wounded ass once more when it was close enough. She cried out as I let her ankle go. She moved out of range as quickly as possible.

"We're really going to have to work on your language," I said calmly. "And the concept of respect." She didn't respond. Instead, she just watched me with hate filled eyes. I shrugged and went to my closet.

Rhonda had a bunch of toys in there that she liked to use. Lisa too. Frankly, over the past few months all the bedrooms began to accrue their own treasure chests of adult paraphernalia. In my excited state, quite a few of them interested me, but I settled for two pair of leather wrapped hand cuffs. Oh, and one other thing.

I went to Megan and snapped the first set of hand cuffs on her wrists. She fought as I expected, but I was far too strong for her. I left her hands in front of her. The second set went around her ankles. I then made her lay along the length of the bed once more.

"Comfortable?" I asked. She frowned in confusion.

"What are you planning?" Megan asked.

"To sleep," I sighed. "This should help you keep your hands to yourself."

"Seriously?" she laughed.

"Seriously," I replied, not cracking a smile. That's when she noticed what was still in my hands.

"You wouldn't!" she cried.

"Megan, your attitude today has been completely unacceptable," I said rolling her onto her stomach. She resisted, but in her current state it was pointless.

I shifted the short and round glass plug I held in my hand between her legs. I worked her pussy with it to get it good and wet without actually pushing it inside. I smiled when I saw that Megan was excited enough to get the job done.

"You've been punished, your little sister Gabby has been punished in your place and still you keep pushing," I continued in a normal voice. I shifted the glass appendage to her ass. I rubbed it in a slow circular motion, spreading her wetness around the resistant ring of flesh there. "Maybe a night of sleep handcuffed and with this inside of you will help you understand just how powerless you are while you're here in my house."

"Don't!" she cried, clenching her ass cheeks.

"Are you saying you want to quit the bet?" I asked, pausing.

"No!" she snapped angrily.

"Then I suggest you relax," I said simply. "I have the feeling you know as well as anyone that something like this will only hurt more if you fight it."

"You bastard!" she gasped as I began to work the rounded point of the glass butt plug into her ass. "I hate you!" I didn't quite smile as I noticed she was only repeating the things she said earlier that hadn't earned her any punishment. Frankly, I would have grinned, but I was too excited. I liked all parts of a woman including her ass and Megan's was very nice, very nice indeed!

I hadn't fit more than the first half inch inside of her ass when I realized that maybe it wasn't wet enough after all. That's when I leaned forward and dribbled some saliva down onto the clear glass appendage. I disliked the concept of spitting being involved with sex, but this was different.

I continued to work the glass butt plug past Megan's resistant ring of flesh until it suddenly popped inside of her. She gasped out and then followed that up with a moan. I could smell her excitement now. I'm sure she would deny it, but clearly she liked the feel of what was going on.

It took some time to work the glass butt plug around in her ass until she finally seemed comfortable. It wasn't really long, but it was very thick and despite the amount of sex Megan had been involved with in her life, clearly her tight little ass was as closest body part she had to virginal. I had to wet the glass ball twice more before it finally settled fully inside of her.

"Take it out!" she demanded, but I ignored her. I wouldn't have even if she didn't obviously like how it felt, not that she admitted that to herself, much less me. "Take it out! It hurts!"

"Time to go to sleep," I said, rolling her onto her side and spooning her once more.

"Are you fucking crazy?" she snapped. "I can't sleep like this! Take it out! Take it out or I promised to make your own cousin fuck you ass until it bleeds when you're my slave!"

"How crude," I sighed, pulling back once more from her and slapping her ass. She gasped, but this time the blow didn't silence her.

"Or better yet, I'll have Bernie to it!" she continued. "His cock isn't as long as you're cousins, but it's a lot thicker. I bet you'll love it!"

I thought about spanking her again, but clearly that wasn't working. Frankly, in her current state I think it was just helping bring her off whether she was willing to admit it or not. I rolled off the bed once more and went back to the closet. She saw and her eyes grew big. There was fear there, but desire as well.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to get some sleep," I said, shaking my head. "But you're making it rather difficult. Maybe this will help." I pulled a ball gag out of the closet.

"Don't you dare!" she snapped, but I ignored her and put in her mouth, tying it tight so that she couldn't force it out. It was surprisingly difficult to do with her lashing her head back and forth, but I got it done eventually.

"Ah, that's better!" I smiled. She said a few choice words around the ball in her mouth, but I couldn't make them out. I lay in the bed once more and pulled her to me. She gasped when my hips bumped her ass.

After that, she grew still except for an occasional clenching of her ass cheeks that I doubt she even realized she was doing. I wanted to go to sleep, but at this point I realized I had a problem. I was too excited to sleep now. I tried for a few minutes before sighing loudly and getting out of bed.

"I'll be back in a little while," I said. "Don't go anywhere." I hoped that maybe Lisa and Rhonda were still going at it. I needed relief. I took one last glance at Megan and that when I saw it.

I didn't realize it was possible to smirk around a ball gag, but that was exactly what Megan was doing. I don't see how my leaving was any sort of a victory for her, but clearly, that's what she thought. Megan tried to say something. I couldn't hear it, but I could guess. That's when I changed my mind. Instead of leaving, I went back to the bed.

Megan looked at me expectantly. It was pretty obvious that she was in need herself, but I didn't come back for that. I stood at the edge of the bed near her head and started stroking my cock. She pulled back at first, but quickly became mesmerized by the sight of me bring myself off.

She tried to say something as my orgasm grew close. I was pretty sure she wanted me to take off her gag. It must have been frustrating for a girl like her to be so close to a hard cock and not be able to do anything. I pulled the sheet off of her and continued to stroke. She really did have an amazing body.

Megan tried to reach out with her cuffed hands, but I pushed them away. She tried again. This time I stopped what I was doing angrily and released her hands. She smiled around her gag until I rolled her onto her stomach, swatted her ass for the hell of it, making the glass butt plug push deeper. She cried out, but the gag smothered her protest. Mega grew even angrier when I started re-cuffing her hands behind her back this time. I moved her onto her side.

I began stroking my cock once more as I enjoyed the sight of her tight body, tied helpless. All Megan could do was lay there and watch. Well, that and squirm. Her ass cheeks were squeezing the glass appendage inside of her over and over again, but I could tell that despite enjoying the feel of it, she wouldn't be able to get off like that.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked rhetorically. "You like laying there helpless, bound and gagged with a glass rod up your ass." She cursed me harshly through her gag, but her body was clearly on fire. I had no idea if by the time this bet was over whether Megan would truly be mine or not. Yet, in this moment she was and that was enough.

"I want you to remember this moment!" I growled. "I want you to remember just how powerless you feel right now. That, and how desperate you are to cum despite that. You're mine! You just don't know it yet, but you will. I promise!" She might have cursed me again, or maybe she was just moaning. It was difficult to tell by this point.

I continued to stroke my cock inches away from her face and grabbed her head when I couldn't take it any longer. She tried to pull free, but it was halfhearted at best. I took hold of her hair and held her in place. The first rope of my cum hit her right between her eyes. She flinched and then moaned, but her own release didn't come.

The next spurt covered her nose and cheek. The sight was completely primal and it got to me so much that my next rope of cum actually hit her forehead. Half of it ended up in Megan's hair. After that, I directed my cock to her full breasts. They were too big to fully cover, but I did my best. Megan moaned as each thread hit her. She was trying to say something, but I couldn't make it out. Honestly, at this point I could care less what it was.

I didn't quite fall into the bed afterward, but it was a close thing. I took a few moments to catch my breath before un-cuffing Megan's hands and re-cuffing them in front of her again so she could sleep. I had no intention of granting Megan her release. I spooned her once more.

She tried to move her hands between her legs despite them being cuffed. I refused to allow it and pulled them up to her chest. A few moments later I realized she was rubbing the cum I'd left on her large breasts in. I shook my head. This wasn't going to help her calm down. That's why I wasn't surprised when she tried to shift her hands to her waist again a few minutes later. Again, I refused to let her. Megan cursed around the ball gag. I didn't need to make out the words to know that.

"Cut that out or I'll get another pair of cuffs and tie your hands to the headboard. It won't be nearly as comfortable sleeping like that." By now, she realized that I didn't make idle threats. She settled down, but it clearly wasn't easy for her. Her body was throwing off a lot of heat. Her need was obvious. I did my best to ignore it.

Her ass continued to wiggle ever so slightly. I shifted back from her enough to watch it. I thought about slapping it again, but that wouldn't help either of us and frankly, I thought she was honestly trying to keep still. After fifteen minutes I started to feel my body respond again.

'Oh, hell no!' I snapped to myself, but it was too late. I was excited again. More than that, I wanted her tight ass. My original plan was to hold off of all sex with her until she asked, but there was no way I could hold to that. I reached between us and pulled the glass plug from her ass. She gasped.

"I won't fuck your pussy until you ask me to," I said, rubbing the length of my cock between her ass cheeks. "But I want your ass and I'm going to have it!" I was surprised when she didn't actually fight me as I began working my cock into her ass. If anything, she shifted to give me better access.

I thrust my cock past the initial resistance with little difficulty because the glass plug had loosened her opening, but she became very tight after I pushed the first few inches inside. Megan moaned around her gag as I worked the rest of my cock into her ass. I reached down and undid the cuff holding her feet together.

Megan tried to roll us so that she was on top, but I was having none of it. I forced her back onto her stomach and lifted her hips enough to slam my entire length deep inside of her ass. She couldn't hold herself up because her hands were still cuffed so she laid with her face buried unto the sheets and her ass sticking up into the air.

I felt when she came under me, but that didn't stop me. My orgasm was still a long way off. I did undo the cuffs on her hands and allow her to drop onto her stomach afterward. I slowed the pace a little to give her a chance to recover, but my cock was an iron pole sinking deep into and out of her ass over and over again.

Megan still wore the gag and the one time she tried to remove it I knocked her hands away. I refused to let her ruin the moment. She didn't bother trying again. She lay with her arms spread on the sheets over her head. Her nails raked the mattress more and more desperately as her next orgasm neared.

"You're mine!" I whispered hungrily when I was ready to cum again. That had the expected reaction. Megan fought me, but frankly, I liked it. That's why I said what I did to begin with. "I'm going to mark you as mine to prove it!" This made her fight even harder. That didn't stop me from moving her hair away from her neck and holding her head down. Her arms flailed, but I ignored them. I latched onto the back of her neck with my mouth and began sucking as I fucked her ass with hard long strokes. She cried out as I finished marking her and lifted my head.

She lay under me completely helpless, mine to do with as I wanted, and what I wanted was to fill her ass with as much cum as I could muster. I shifted my movements so that my hips slapped her sore ass with every thrust, but despite that she clearly liked how it felt. Her need was greater than her pain.

I saw her try to slip one hand under herself. I pulled it out from under her and locked it along with her other hand at the base of her spine. I held both her hands in place with only one of mine.

I was pushing in and out of her ass so powerfully that her body was bouncing off the mattress each time I pulled back, only to slam back into it with my next thrust. That's when I reached up with my free hand and pulled off her gag.

"You fucking bastard!" she cried. "I hate you! I hate you!"

"No you don't," I groaned. "You just hate the fact that you love being mine!"

"I do not!" she cried.

"Then stop yourself from cumming!" I growled. "If you can."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,299 Followers