Mom's BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers

"Vicky! Oh... Vicky!" I said as my blood rushed to my head. I knew I wasn't going too last much longer. I can't even begin to describe what her mouth and tongue was doing to me. While she sucked my dick, I noticed her removing her pants, leaving only her white panties on. Again, I took that as a sign and moved my hand in hopes of sliding a finger under her remaining garment. But I was stopped when my finger just broke past the elastic hem.

Stopping her assault on my cock, Vicky held it tightly in her hand while she repositioned herself. I felt her swing her leg and straddle over my hips. Still grasping my cock, she lowered her body down until my shaft was brushing against the gusset of her panties against her pussy. Her hand was pushing my cock tighter against her mound while she rubbed her body on it to and fro.

"Yes! Oh yes! That's it!" Vicky said coaxing me to thrust and match her move as she quickened her own pace. My cock was begging to enter her sweet snatch every time I felt the tip push into her soft, panty-covered pussy. Vicky's torturous teasing brought me quickly to the point of no return. She knew, because she grasped both my hands in hers and rocked her body even faster, forcing my shaft hard against her covered wetness.

"Oh, oh oh!" I heard her hiss, just as I exploded. I felt her body quiver as my cum spurted between us and over my chest. Vicky leaned down once again and we passionately kissed. Spending a few moments to slow our breathing, she finally whispered "Good night." Feeling her rising from me, I lay there and watched as her silhouette went back through the door.

I awoke the next morning with the sound of water running. With my eyes blurred I lifted my head and tried to focus on the door into the bathroom. I noticed Vicky had teasingly left the door ajar by a small sliver. Reminiscing of our morning fun the day before, I rose out of bed and went over to peek inside. I gasped when I saw Mom's naked figured stepping into the shower. And that was not my only surprise. Before I could walk away, I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Shhh. She'll hear you." I heard Vicky whisper.

She must have come through the hall door without me hearing her.

"Doesn't she look scrumptious?" Vicky softly asked, holding me in place until Mom's body was in view of the mirror. As I watched, a strange feeling consumed me - my mother's naked body being sprayed by the flow from the showerhead. I couldn't turn away as she began to lather her milky white breasts with her soapy hands.

With Vicky's hand still forced across my mouth, I felt her other hand touch my semi erection. My view of my naked mom slowly soaping up her perky tits.

In no time at all, my dick became fully erect. Vicky wrapped her hand around it and whispered, "Look at her Chris. Tell me you don't wish that was your hands rubbing her nipples like that."

Vicky's hand stroked up and down my shaft as Mom washed down to her smooth tummy. The soapy water trickled down and converged around her dark bushy mound, causing my blood to boil. I felt my heart race as dark, unthinkable thoughts entered my mind and engulfed my soul. I could no longer control the strong sexual drive that had awakened in me, and I hopelessly lusted after the woman who once gave birth to me.

Vicky's hand jerked my cock faster as she whispered, "You want to fuck her now don't you? You want to fuck your mommy. Tell me. Tell me Chris."

All I could do was nod yes.

I lost it then when Mom's hand finally reached her mound and went back and forth across it. Even though she wasn't masturbating, it was too much for me. Vicky clutched my shaft firmly when my hips jerked and my sperm started to splatter all over the place. I felt my legs go weak. My muffled grunts behind Vicky's hand were kind of loud. I noticed Mom looking out of the shower and saying, "Chris?"

Quickly, I closed the door and hoped Mom hadn't caught us. Again, I heard my name called, this time a little louder. Vicky removed her hand from my mouth, and I turned my head away from the door saying, "Yeah Mom."

"Just making sure you're awake. I wouldn't want you to over sleep."

"No. I'm awake." I said as Vicky giggled quietly next to me.

Mom turned the water off just as Vicky tiptoed down the hall, leaving me standing there with my dick dripping on the floor.

The rest of the day my head was in a daze. I kept picturing Mom rubbing her pussy in the mirror but my brain added more details. Before long, it wasn't Mom washing herself. She was jabbing three fingers deep inside her cunt and moaning loudly. I almost came when I pictured her having an orgasm.

You're a sick fuck. I thought.

But am I? Or was what Vicky said true. Did boys really want their moms?

Mom shook me out of my thoughts later when she walked in the house and asked if I wanted to go out with her and Vicky.

"Out?" I said.

"Yes. She's been pestering me to go clubbing with her, and I would feel better if you came along. I think if we go once she'll let me be."

"Oh? Well, I agree with Vicky. I think a night out would be good for you Mom, and I wouldn't mind keeping you company."

Just then Vicky came home. "What are you doing standing around? Hurry up and change before we miss happy hour" she said.

"Change? I think I look fine."

"Oh no. We're dressing you up tonight." Vicky said and pulled Mom towards the bedroom. Before Mom was in the room, I heard her announce that I was coming along.

"That's fine with me," Vicky said just before the bedroom door closed.

It didn't take me long to dress and I sat on the sofa waiting for the girls to finish dressing. When they emerged about twenty minutes later, I swear my mouth dropped. Mom had on the same skirt Vicky had worn the other day, but she also had on a tight, white tee shirt under a black fishnet. Her nipples were pressing the shirt fabric through the netting.

How did Vicky get her to wear that? I ponder as I then admired Vicky's outfit.

Vicky wore a matching black short skirt with black stockings and a white long sleeved lace blouse. Her nipples were visible through her bra underneath it. I admired them both as they walked towards me in their black high heels. I almost didn't hear Mom when she asked "Well how do we look?"

"Oh my god Mom. You look incredible."

"See?" Vicky said. "I told you he would like it. Now let's go have some fun."

We took my car since I was going to be the designated driver for the night. I held the door open as the girls got in. Vicky was first and slid into the backseat while Mom took the front seat. I watched as Mom climbed in, noticing how high the skirt rose up her thighs as she sat down. I wished I could see her panties that I knew had to be only an inch away from view. We made some small talk, and Vicky was truly excited as she explained how it had been years since she had gone out like this.

Once at the club, we found a booth by the dance floor. Vicky wasted no time ordering Mom and herself a mixed drink while I settled for a tall glass of soda. As the girls sipped their drinks and chatted about their day, I gave the place a once over, checking out the people on the dance floor. The bar itself was well laid out with the house lights dimmed so that the dance lights could be seen. The music wasn't so loud you couldn't hear yourself think.

I was getting into the vibe when Vicky said, " Enough sitting. Let's dance," pulling Mom out of the booth and onto the dance floor. I watched them dance and became fixated to the way their sexy bodies would shake and bounce to the beat of the music.

After a couple of hours of them dancing and drinking, I noticed they both were tipsy from the alcohol. I said we should head home, but Vicky disagreed and said, "Hey, it's still early". She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet and onto the dance floor.

Vicky definitely knew how to move her body, and I did my best to keep up. I looked over at the booth and saw Mom watching us with a big smile. She sipped her drink and cheered us on. I was actually getting better at dancing until Vicky spun around in a half circle and ground her ass into my crotch. I don't know why, but my hands dropped to her hips. I kept them there as she moved her ass side to side and up and down on my member.

I couldn't believe it when Mom yelled out it was her turn to dance. Letting go of Vicky's hips, I moved to sit down when Vicky grabbed my arm and said. "I think it's you she wants to dance with big boy."

She was right. Mom was already dancing in front of me when Vicky walked back to the booth. So now it was my hot mom dancing with me while Vicky cheered us on and watched. Mom also knew how to move, and after Vicky's grinding, I very well knew my dick was still stiff. I caught Mom looking at it as we danced.

Mom must have been even more tipsy than I thought because she then leaned in while dancing and said, "I think it was hot how you and Vicky were dancing."

"Oh really?" I answered.

"Yeah, I do. I always wanted to try that."

"Oh... then, well, what's stopping you?" I boldly asked.

Mom stopped dancing and gave me a love tap on the arm.

"Stop being so fresh. I couldn't do that with you."

"Why not? I bet you'd be good at it."

"Because, silly, you're my son." Mom said and went back to dancing.

I became brazen then, and moved closer to Mom. We were only inches apart. I pulled her by the waist closer to me and moved my right leg between her thighs, swaying our bodies in sync with the music. Mom was startled at first, but put her arms on my shoulders while she pushed herself into my leg. The low skirt she wore acted as a safe guard, and it was impossible for me to grind my thigh into her snatch. Mom turned around then as Vicky had done and ground her ass into my stiff wood.

The feeling sent a shiver up my spine, as I pulled her tight into my hardness while pushing my cock against her ass. Mom played right along, and started moving her ass up and down while I held myself tight to her. In my crazy mind, my hands began to wander up her sides until they were nestled under her breasts. That's when Mom lifted her arms over her head, pushing her back into my chest while grinding her ass on my pole. I couldn't help myself. My hands went on autopilot and grasped mom's luscious globes.

"Oh...," I heard as I leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck.

Still with her arms high, Mom reached over her head and pulled me tight to her neck while I massaged her wonderful breasts. My fingers toyed with and touched her nipples, making them harder and causing them to poke through the netting. Mom moaned as I played with her tits, and my cock was begging to be set free. I wanted to fuck her right then and there, not caring that we were on the dance floor with people watching.

In my lustful state, my right hand slithered off her breast and down to her stomach. Still kissing her neck and grinding my hips into her ass, I worked a finger under the waistband of her tight skirt. One of her hands rested on top of mine that was working her skirt. Her other reached back and palmed my rock hard cock. Now I was moaning in her ear. Mom grasped my cock through my pants just as I got all the fingers of my hand inside her skirt.

This is it. I thought and wriggled my fingers under her panties, pushing my hand even deeper inside her skirt. My fingers were just about to Mom's slit when she suddenly stopped.

In a panicked voice she said "Wait! We have to stop!"

I pulled my hand out of her skirt while she let go of my cock.

"But why, Mom?"

"Because. It's wrong," she announced, rushing off the dance floor.

Vicky was smiling when Mom met her at the booth, and both girls were chatting up a storm.

By the time I made it back, Mom spoke and said, "I think it's time to go."

"Are you sure?" Vicky said with a puzzled look. "It sure looked to me like you to were having fun out there."

"Well... Well... " Mom stammered, "that's enough fun for the night."

"Ok Mom." I said figuring that would calm her down.

I could hear the distress in her voice, so I finished my soda and we left the club.

The short walk to the vehicle was very quiet. When I held the door open for Mom, I was expecting Vicky to get in the back, as before. But Mom dashed into the back seat, and I knew then she was very upset. Vicky just looked at me and gave me a shrugging "I don't know gesture" with her hands.

The drive home was just as silent as the walk to the car. Looking in the rear-view mirror, I could see Mom had her head resting upon the window with her eyes closed. I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or just going over what took place in her head. However, the silence was broken when Vicky began to talk.

"Your mom is upset with what happened Chris."

"Yeah, I got that."

"I tried to explain to her that it was ok, but you know how prudish she is about things."

I saw Mom then lift her head up and lash back at Vicky.

"I'm not being a prude. What we were doing was wrong."

"I still don't see the big deal Trish. I mean let's face it. Your son's got a huge cock. Wouldn't you want to see what it looks like?"

"Jesus Vicky!" He's my son!"

"Well I know I want to see it." Vicky said and reached over and undid my pants.

"You can turn your head if you don't want to watch."

I didn't know what to do. I was still so horny from before I just let Vicky free my manhood.

"There... Wow... It's bigger than I thought." Vicky said as she began to stroke her hand up down my shaft. Within seconds, I was at max girth and looked in the rearview mirror to see Mom watching Vicky jerk me off.

"Oh!" I moaned and found it hard to drive. So I turned down a dark gravel road and pulled the car over to the side.

"What do you think Trish? Isn't it big?" Mom didn't say a word, just continued to watch as Vicky slowly stroked up and down my cock.

"Wouldn't you want your mom to do this Chris?"

I kept my eyes on Mom in the mirror and nodded yes.

"What do you think Trish? You want to touch it?"

Mom had a blank stare on her face while she kept watching Vicky stroke me. However, I think my heart stopped for a second when I saw her slowly nod yes. Vicky let go of my wood and opened the car door.

"Trade places Trish" she said and pulled Mom out the door, helping her into the front seat.

But instead of getting into the back Vicky also squeezed into the front and closed the door. Mom was almost on top of me, and Vicky didn't give her a chance to change her mind.

Quickly, she said, "What are you waiting for?" and took hold of Mom's hand guiding it to my stiff member.

Mom let out a soft "oh" when her fingers touched my steel pole. Vicky enclosed her hand around Mom's and worked it over and around my shaft. I put my head back and just watched.

Vicky looked at me and smiled while she helped Mom stroke up and down until she was doing it on her own.

"Oh yeah, Mom!" I said and closed my eyes when she gripped my cock tighter and went faster on me.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed Vicky sucking on Mom's neck. She had worked her right hand under Mom's top and was playing with her breasts while her left hand was under her Mom's skirt playing with her pussy.

"Oh my God" I groaned while my ass lifted from the seat and met Mom's down stroke.

I was so very close to exploding but held out when Vicky removed her hand from Mom's top. She took hold of her hair and while she eased Mom forward.

"Taste your son," Vicky whispered.

Mom was hesitant and said, "I... I can't."

However, Vicky firmly moved Mom's head closer and said, "Do it."

Mom opened her lips and sucked my cock into her mouth like a popsicle. I thrust up sending my entire shaft into her mouth. I could hear and feel her gag as her nose touched my belly. But Mom recovered and bobbed her head up and down on me as Vicky worked faster on her pussy.

Mom was now moaning and thrashing around as her head went faster on my meat.

I felt my sperm ready to explode when Vicky said. "Cum together."

That was it for me, and I exploded, grunting "Oh fuck, Mom!"

Mom's body quivered next to me. She took me deep in her mouth and took all my juices even as Vicky made Mom cum on her fingers.

Mom pulled away then and sat up.

Vicky slowly removed her hand and said. "See? I think both of you needed that."

"That was so wrong Vicky."

"The only thing wrong is your son hasn't tasted you yet."

I looked at Mom as Vicky twisted Mom's body more towards me.

"Chris we shouldn't be doing this," Mom said as Vicky maneuvered her until her legs were straddled over the center console.

I looked down and could see Mom's soaked, light pink panties under her short skirt. I grasped them with my hands. With a quick jerk, I pulled them down her thighs, exposing her well-trimmed pussy.

"Please, Chris. I'm your mother. We shouldn't... Oh..." was all she got out as I licked her outer lips for the first time. Mom's resistance had withered away to nothing. Her legs moved farther apart, and her hands pushed me deeper into her mound. I parted her lips and pushed my tongue deep inside her moist cunt.

"Oh... Mmm!... Oh, Yes!..." I heard as I tongue fucked her.

Vicky was doing something, but I couldn't tell what as I continued to flick Mom's clit with my tongue. I then inserted three fingers inside her soaking pussy. Mom jerked and then began to buck her hips. I knew she was close to cumming, but Vicky grabbed my hair and pulled me away.

I lifted my head to see Vicky resting, her back on the door, with her legs spread. Mom was on her back between Vicky's legs, resting her back and head on Vicky's chest. Vicky had removed my mother's top and was toying with one of her hard nipples while Mom was panting and gasping heavily with her eyes closed.

"You want to cum Trish?" Vicky said, and she pinched Mom's tits with her both her hands.

"Yes!...Yes!..." Mom softly said.

Vicky looked at me and said in my Mom's ear.

"You want to fuck your son?"

"Vicky! Oh my god! That's too far. I... I can't. We can't."

"You can. Show her she can, Chris."

My heart raced as I put Mom's legs on my shoulders, pulling her ass onto the console. With my hands free, I unbuttoned my pants and lowered them down enough for my rock hard dripping cock to spring free. It slid slickly across Mom's wet mound.

"Please, Chris! This will change everything." Mom said as I sawed my slippery dick back and forth. It split her pussy lips open and ground wetly against her clit.

Mom's hips began to move with a will of their own as my cock danced across her pussy.

Once more, I heard Mom say. "This will change everything."

"Yes it will," I said as I lined my dick up and pushed forward, feeling my cock opening her pussy and going deep inside her wet tightness. Mom's breath huffed and she met my push with a push of her own, inching my rod deeper inside. I felt her cunt grasp my dick.

"Oh fuck, Mom!" I said as I pulled back and rammed forward sending my cock a little deeper. Mom groaned as I pulled out and sent my dick back inside even deeper still. My balls were touching her flesh as I held myself deep inside her. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

As I held my stiff cock still, Mom bucked and said, "Fuck me! Fuck your mommy!"

I went crazy and deep fucked my mother's cunt.

We fucked hard and fast, and over our grunts and moans I heard Vicky say, "That's it Chris. Fuck her hard. Make her cum. Cum inside your mom."

"Wait! Oh no! He can't cum inside me!"

However, hearing that only made me want to more and more. Mom resisted, but Vicky moved her hand down between us and played with her clit causing her to go wild and buck out of control. Mom's body stiffened, as her cunt clutched on my dick and then she screamed.

bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers