Mom's Big Bed Ch. 03

Story Info
Hippy Mom and Son Fap Together by the Pool.
1k words
4.43
176.1k
216

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my oily runny throbbing erection in my hand and began to wank. Mom's eyes were fixed on my tool as she fapped herself with a quick FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! - kind of rhythm that showed she was into what she saw.

"You know how I said you have the body of a Greek warrior?" she added while wrinkling her brow and going FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

I nodded and continued to stroke.

"Well your member looks like a cross between a Greek sea monster and an Egyptian obelisk she chuckled and gasped under the pleasure that her hand and her eyes were giving her. I nodded and smiled. The last hit of the joint had taken its effect and my cock was now roaring and coursing with blood.

"My son! My beautiful baby boy! Such a good boy!" Mom hissed through her teeth as she frigged her twat in the quick FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! She was now rubbing herself feverishly, in frantic circles around the head of her ringed clitoris. She pulled the hood back with the ring and her clit looked like a head being exposed from a hooded sweatshirt! Then she tugged at the nub of her clit and then tapped it with her finger tips in a crazy staccato before returning to her quick FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

"Such a good boy!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

She then added, "Such a naughty boy!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

"I looked out the window earlier when I came home after finding you had been in mommy's things," FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! "and I wasn't angry anymore. I saw you puffing on the joint in the water masturbating and I had to give my clit a little tug right there and then!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

I nodded, and continued my strokes.

Mom's pussy now began to spread and swell and the mouth of her vagina began to make an "O". I could look right into her cunthole as she kept up her FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! It was incredible and I was so turned on as was she! Her breathing quickened! Slowly down in the depths of her cunthole it looked like her twat was now turning itself inside out as her cunt continued to swell and widen and puff out FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

"Such a good boy! Such a good boy! Such a good boy!" She took a hit off the joint hard - FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

"Such a .......a .......a.....OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! ...."OOOOOHHHH! RUB YOUR COCK YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FUCKER!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

"UUUUGHHH! RRRRUB THAT WONDERFUL VEINY THING WHILE I FUCKING RUB THE THING YOU CAME OUT OF 18 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKER!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

Mom set the joint firmly in her teeth and she adopted an expression of wonderful agony as I stroked my cock now in time with her fapping. She now used her other hand to rub the swelling and almost molten mass of flesh protruding out of her cunt while her other hand continued to FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! I could see the mass of her flesh hanging out contained her pee-hole right above her cunt-hole which she was now furiously rubbing and frigging while her other and continued its FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

My hand was a blur on my cock now! I was frantically stroking and mom was hitting a now unable to talk as she continued with her FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! I saw Mom look up into the sky, go wide eyed, her mouth hung open like she wanted to speak and now sound came out -- the joint falling from her lips and hitting the ground as she exclaimed "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

My mom shot a torrent of female ejaculate from her pee-hole directly across to where I sat just a foot and a half away flogging my sperm cannon. Her girly cumshot hit like the bow of a boat had struck an enormous wave and a huge spray of droplets spewed forth hitting me in the chest, the face and the crotch! "OOOOOOHHHH! AWWWWWWWRRRRR! OOOOOOH!" -- she finally exclaimed as her voice returned to her wide open mouth! Her body shuddered under a series of tremendous orgasmic aftershocks and her eyes rolled wildly. That was it for me. I felt a familiar fucking wonderful rumble down in the base of my cock and I answered mom's convulsive seizure of my own. I let out a howl of "AAAAAAARGHHHH MOM THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOODDDDD!! OHHHHH! YYYYEEESSSS!!!"

My balls roared and exploded and a huge jet of semen flew from my Greek Sea Serpent as it puked my seed in a beautiful arc onto my Mom's breasts tummy and legs. A second jet erupted and it lobbed like a free throw that hung in the air only to strike my mom on her face and into her wide open mouth!

We lay in our chairs panting. We just lay there, unable to talk for a minute. Then mom reached down and gabbed the joint from the ground (which was still somehow lit) and weakly took a hit. She then put it to my lips and I did the same deep hit as she looked into my eyes and ran her fingers through my hair.

"You know we may have used up all the sun." she said. "I've satisfied one need, and now I need pizza. I have the munchies!" I nodded in agreement. We rose, gathered our things, and went inside holding hands not saying anything until we were in the kitchen. "I am going to take a shower," she said, "you order the pizza. After dinner maybe we can watch one of my movies!" She then hopped her naked ass down the hall and up the stairs to her bedroom to clean up. I stood there naked in the kitchen, thinking about what had just happened and with a satisfied feeling reached for the phone and the coupon for pizza.