Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need much coaching from here on in. I grabbed those hips and began to work that upside down valentine of an ass with my veiny telephone pole, sliding it back and forth, back and forth, in a ssssoooo nice warm greasy sodomizing fuck of Mom's asshole! Her mouth was all coos, and whispered words of motherly encouragements! I was absolutely lovin this! The only thing was mom sensed we needed something .....more.

With one hand she fished around in her bag beside us and came up with a cigar cutter, two Arturo Fuente cigars, and her lighter. She looked over her shoulder at me with a questioning grin as if to say – HHHHMM? You up to one? I nodded, I mean what would you have done? She explained herself,

"You have already smoked a good deal of my pot stash, what's the harm in you having a cigar with me? I think smoking a cigar while fucking is one of the things that make life worth living! Your father got me hooked on it! Since then, all your Aunts have caught on too! When we get together for a lickfest, we invariably raid the humidor near the laundry room! It's a good thing I'm a lawyer - this shit gets almost as expensive as the weed!"

"Yeah ok, sounds good..."

"Wait, not so fast! Iif I'm lighting your cigar while you slam me in my bad little butt-holey, UNNNGH! – by the way it is UNNNNGH! feelin SOOOO nice,....anyhow as long as that caddie is near-by, make us another drink. There is gin and vermouth below in the caddie! Just one thing Casey Jones, don't uncouple from my caboose! You up to the challenge?"

"Uh...yeah! Umm I guess,..."

"Don't worry, I'll talk you through it while you keep plowin my no-no hole! Get some fresh ice from the ice bucket..."

It was so weird and surreal. My cock was sawing in and out of Mom's greasy dung chute and she was preppin two cigars while she calmly talked me through making a martini. The whole time I was not to pull out of her and DEFINITELY not cum! She had me drop in the ice and then she told me how to add the vermouth (up to the vermouth line for two people on the shaker with a little lovers heart and a cupid shooting an arrow at the line etched on the glass), and then how to add the gin to the gin line (for two people with another little lovers heart and another cheesy little cupid). She cut the ends off both cigars and dropped them on the concrete pool deck. Then she looked over her shoulder and said,

"Ok, now barkeep....give her good shake just like you've seen me do in the past!" With that she wriggled her bum on the end of my cock for humorous emphasis. I shook and shook the martinis while plowin a woman with my cock buried up to my balls in her greasy anus! ....WOW! Yeah I know she told me not to tell the other guys but hell...who would have believed me anyhow! She was safe simply by how outrageous it was!

"Ok, next! Reach underneath me with the glasses one at a time. Put the Martini glass rims down on my belly and rub up from underneath. There is a nice pussy juice puddle underneath us and my belly is soaked, -absolutely soaked with my chick squirts! I don't have anything to flavor the glass but your aunt Maria showed me how to do this a few years ago one night when she and I were munchin away on each other!"

Like any good barkeep, I was keen to follow the requests of my patron's and I carefully ran both glass rims up and under one at a time under her belly and got them all slimy with her mess. I sniffed the glass, YEP SURE ENOUGH...THAT'S MOM ALRIGHT. Satisfied they were properly seasoned I set them on the caddie, poured two martinis, added olive juice and olives and passed one down to mom, who set the cigars down for a second and reached for her drink looking over her shoulder.

"Mission accomplished Ian! You are not just a good fuck, you are a decent bartender! You didn't even slip out of me!"

We toasted and this time I made certain to make eye contact as she looked over her shoulder. We took an opening sip and then mom set her drink down while I sipped and fucked. She put both cigars in her mouth and lit them at the same time and then passed one to me before grabbing her drink. Awesome did not even begin to describe it!

We were both on top of the world, ass-fucking in sunglasses; Martinis in one hand, cigars in our teeth, and the Phoenix sun slamming down to make us even tanner! I thought of how this would look if somebody got this on film. A high budge porno director couldn't have thought of this! Hey wait....idea for a movie? ....No let me keep going with this story.....

So anyways, we just kept sippin our drinks and Ma just turns her head while she flicks away a cigar ash and gives me the skinny on my aunts.

"They are in a pretty good mood anyway, your Aunt Sharon told me that Maria and Becky closed on two houses today and they were already getting lit up with the CLOSED sign on the door by 11:45! Sharon is going to have to drive them because they are already three sheets to the wind drunk on Champagne?"

"Champagne?"

"Yeah, they were pretty big properties and the commission on the sale will probably keep both Aunt Becky and Auntie Maria in shoes, dresses, booze, and weed for a couple of months. All of your Aunts have done really good with their sales this spring!"

"So what is Grandma doing there?"

"She came rattling down out of the mountains to visit them in her old VW bus and was going to just stay for the afternoon but now, who knows! I have a feeling this is going to be one of those 'Anything Goes' Saturdays where anything - to include a spaceship landing in our front yard could happen! Your Aunts are hitting the liquor store, ....UNNHHH OH YEAH IAN JUST LIKE THAT!....Ok where was I? "

"The liquor store?"

"Yeah, they are going to hit the liquor store and get some more wine and stuff for Martini's. Sharon said she is going to have just one drink and one joint this afternoon and then she is going to drive us all around the town tonight!"

"Tonight?"

"Just keep sipping your Martini, puffing that cigar, and fucking my hiney," she directed with a look like she had a bunch of surprises she didn't want to spoil, "we got the rest covered. Oh, they are bringing more cigars, and Grandma is getting more weed from a friend of hers here in town."

So I just kept puffin and sippin and plowin on Mom's dung hole. Again, twin clouds of smoke rose from our heads into the hot sunny air but at least this was of the "street legal" kind – not that anything else we were doing was legal. Here I was drinking under age, weed in Mom's bag, more weed coming,...fucking my Mom in her pooper, more females from my immediate family coming to join in the fuckfest apparently – what cop is not going to find something to chuckle at as he fills out the report! Then I figured – oh what the fuck...if you are going to go in.....GO ALL IN!

I took a big long pull on that cigar and a big gulp of my drink (violating the rule of sipping Martini's and never gulping) and I captained my fleshy sweaty pod racer like I was a cross between a Star Wars character and Jack Sparrow. Decency could go suck it! I took one more swig of my drink – finishing it bone dry and slid the olive into my mouth for dessert. I set my glass down on the caddie, and with BOTH hands on rump cheeks, a cigar puffing in my teeth, - I looked down Mom's rump all the long way up to her head and shoulders and........I took this baby out to sea! I was now Captain IAN, Saltiest Sea-Dog of the Seven Seas plunderer of the Spanish Main! Yo ho ho! Trim the sails for running fast and hard, there is a stiff breeze in these sails and we are bound for Tortuga by nightfall!

Mom didn't know what got into me but -hell she didn't care, and she gulped down her drink as well and stored her glass on the caddie. Now we were fueled, lubed, and ready, for a first class butt rutt! As I stroked and pushed, puffin on my stogie, Mom slinked her hand up inside her twat and began working her fingers inside while she bumped her clit with the heel of her hand. Her cigar was tight in her teeth as she whined and groaned through her nose and snarling pearly white choppers; more beads of sweat rolling down the side of her cheeks!

I felt her fingers get inside her cunt-hole and rub my shaft through the wall of her ass-chute. It got really cramped on the other side of that fleshy partition. Yep, I knew it! She was fisting herself again! Bad girl! Such a bad girl!

We rutted like this for several minutes. I found that I could go and go and go once I had cum, so now I was given Mom's bunghole a solid thrashin with reckless abandon! Mom was giving me nice slutty words of encouragement through her puffing snarl behind her cigar smoke as the minutes ticked away and the sweat ran down our bodies,

"Oh shit Ian! Just like that you nasty little fucker! AAAWWWW yeah honey!! Just....like.....that! Fuck my pooper! You are going to blow your load again in Mommy's naughty poop-hole again are you? Are you, my little fuck toy? HUNH!" I didn't answer. I was now in the moment and all I could do was nod and row Mom's ass onto my pole! I just gritted my teeth and worked my hips in a rude slippery sodomization of her nasty stinky backdoor!

"Oh I get it," she teased, " Mama has a strong silent type wreckin her rectum does she? Well that's ok!! Go ahead and wreck you wonderful filthy fucker, .....go ahead and wreck..unghhhh oh yeah, YOU FILTHY WONDERFUL FUCK! DO IT!!!" Her potty mouth was now becoming a data stream of absolute sewage and trash! To think of it...I can't remember all the nasty filthy mess she said but it didn't matter...it was having an effect on both of us! Our energy rose and rose as the minutes ticked by.....and finally I looked at my watch and couldn't believe what I saw....had I been plowin her rectum for thirty fuckin minutes? Holy shit! About that time, my balls told me they had enough, which was convenient because Mom's energy was at a point where she was about to tip over the edge herself. Cigar in her teeth she cursed and swore and then it hit her.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!" she called through gritted teeth until her climax was too much and the stogie fell from her wide open mouth onto the chair an rolled onto the concrete deck trailing smoke as Mom splattered a wet cascade of warm girl jizz all over the both of us! My cock behaved like a rooster with its head cut off that was going through its death spasm as the two hard boiled eggs in my scrotum crowed hard and spouted the necessary ingredients for a piping hot egg- white omelet up through my dick into Mom's guts! I let out a loud RRRRGGGGGGGGHHH! through my nose as my cock spouted and spouted! Oh it felt so fucking good!!! We shook and shook and quaked and spasmed until the climax finished with us.

We collapsed forward onto the lounge and we lay there, panting and wheezing. Mom found her cigar and put it back in her gob. I lay on top of her puffing mine with my slackening dick in her greasy pooter as we both enjoyed the intimacy of a post-fuck smoke. After about ten minutes we heard Aunt Sharon's van pull into the front driveway. We didn't move – Mom's sisters knew the way. The gate opened and my aunts stepped into the back courtyard. My three aunts, they were a site – they were laughing and carrying on and they had apparently already gotten into their white terry-cloth bathrobes before getting into my Aunt Sharon's van. They found the two of us lying together, cock up bum; a greasy satisfied sweaty mess just waiting to be messed with some more!

"Well, well, well," my Aunt Maria's voice rang through the air, "aren't you two getting along nicely!" She strode up to us in pink high heels that clicked on the pool surface and the sun shined on her frizzy Nordic blonde hair. With her pale skin, blue eyes, bouncing boobs, and high cheekbones under that short blond mane; she had the look of a female Bond villain about her all the time wherever she went. Ever since I could remember, she had this way about her that always made her seem majestic, towering, -even statuesque.

Beside her came Aunt Sharon, clicking along in lime green heels, carrying the contents of their trip to the liquor store; resupplies of vermouth and gin to keep the martinis flowing for the ladies plus a bottle of cheap pink wine. Aunt Sharon was the big boobed one of the family and of her sisters; she looked the most like mom with her shoulder length hair, blue eyes and the same butt. Mom and Maria had some nice huge ones but Aunt Sharon had WHOPPERs and she had even had them made bigger for when she was stripping with my Mom years ago to a gargantuan size but now she had them down to something a bit more whopper-juniorish that made them look like a pair of cantaloupes struggling to get out of whatever she was wearing; I desperately wanted to rub my face in them for the longest time!

"Definitely looks like they don't need to break the ice or nothing," she snorted at her own joke –definitely my mom's sister!

Aunt Becky, loudest and most rambunctious of my aunts cackled at us and shook her head behind a pair of bifocals that combined with her short brown hair, made her look like the slutty schoolteacher fantasy we have all beat off to when it's just us, some tissues and the computer. She had these high heeled leather sandal things on that showed off red painted toenails. I knew beneath the robe she had the nicest big booty ass of all my aunts, and I often had noticed it when I had seen her in shorts. It was not too freakin' big but it was nice and round – just ripe for a good plow! She had a suitcase of clothes; all the ladies' stuff for the night at the "watering hole" my mom had mentioned on the phone.

"Well both of you get up and let's see the damage! Get over here and pass out hugs n' kisses!" she said setting her bag down and opening her arms to get the first of the hugs.

"Well sport, its show time," Mom said to me over her shoulder, "get up and let's show these ladies a proper greeting!" I got up off mom and set my cigar on an ashtray at the side of the caddie; as I did, my cock made a wet slurping farty sound from Mom's bung hole that everybody could hear! There was a pregnant pause as every one of my aunts was registering what they heard and saw, then I was hit by an explosion of screaming female laughter. The three MILFs standing in front of us bent at the knees and fell into each other; arms extended to hold each other up like three drunk sailors on shore leave as they laughed their way through my post sex pratfall comedy.

"What's so funny, you know very well what we were doin'," Mom said feigning hurt feelings as she rose and walked to my aunts with her arms outstretched, " and your cunts and bum-holes have made worse sounds after sex! I have heard every one of them!" She walked straight to Aunt Becky and gave her a warm embrace and a full open-mouthed kiss and then promptly did the same to Sharon and Marie while I just stood their stupefied watching something I had only seen in porns!

"So you've plucked that one?" Aunt Sharon said to my mom. She and my other two aunts were looking at my greasy nastified cock fresh out of mom's asshole and I felt quite satisfied with their looks at it; they were completely jaw dropped – all three! It's good to be the king!

"Yep," Mom replied, "been goin at it in one fashion or another since last night! Yesterday afternoon we even jacked and jilled out here by the pool!"

My Aunt Maria elbowed me in the ribs, "Better be careful with that mother of yours, she'll wear that big telephone pole of yours down to a toothpick,....and we wouldn't want that to happen," when she said this she reach over and took my slicked up hanging dong in her hands and gave it a playful tug. As she did, her robe fell open and she was naked beneath the terry cloth. The other two took her cue and opened their robes to dispense with the formalities of hiding anything. The same was true for them; as they talked to my mom and untied their robes, they were naked as the day they were born -except for the shoes and jewelry! I couldn't believe it, - they had ridden over from Aunt Sharon's naked under their robes in her van after changing out of their work attire! These bitches were crazy!

Aunt Maria brought her fingers up to her nose after touching my foul penis and sniffed before popping them in her mouth for a taste test. She pulled them out with a smack and gave her verdict,

"Yep, he just came, butt sex," she said matter of factly with a knowing smile to Sharon and Becky. The other two women did the wide eyed smile of fake shock and surprise. Aunt Sharon spanked my mom on the ass and commented that she was a very bad bad girl for leading me astray while Becky hugged Mom tight and kissing her neck made a suggestion in her ear. Mom snorted through a little giggle and nodded to Aunt Becky and then moved aside from the rest of us, turned around and squatted low, legs wide. She looked back over her shoulder directly at me,

"This is the SHOW your Aunt Becky and I used to do after butt sex son! Watch an' learn!"

Becky dropped her robe to the concrete and now got down on the deck below Mom so that her face was directly under Mom's pooper. Mom grimaced and flexed, and squatted lower and lower, while Becky opened her mouth. Mom's pink puckered bung hole let out a wet fart and then she got a hold of what she was straining against; a large dribble of my semen that looked like gloppy pudding ran out of her butt hole with a loud splatter straight into Becky's mouth! She caught it in her gob like she was catching a shrimp at a sushi bar and she didn't spill a drop of the nasty custard!

My other two aunts feigned horrified gross-out with me and we laughed our asses off as Becky and Mom stood up nude to the world and took a bow before embracing and swapping spit with tongues fucking each other's cocksucker. Again...not their first rodeo. Becky wasn't done with the show; she ran straight over to me, dropped to her knees and took my dong in her mouth, proceeding with a wonderfully nasty blowjob. She stopped after a few strokes as Mom and the other two crowded around us for a peek and looked up at Aunt Maria,

"Yep, forensics has determined there was butt sex at this crime scene," she said dead-pan to the other three cackling women before popping my dong back into her mouth for a good sucking. The other three women crowded in closer chatting and touching each other's boobies absentmindedly catching up on things. All the while I am getting my dick sucked and Aunt Sharon is breaking the ice by bringing my hands up to fondle her titties (which I rubbed with enthusiasm), and Maria from time to time in the conversation would lean forward to rub my balls as Becky slurped my pecker! Mom looked at me and smiled,

"See Ian, I wasn't full of bullshit and just all high and horny! We are bringing you into the THING! You just have one test for me and these women. You've fucked me and cum in me everywhere you could except my left nostril; now can you fuck these ladies and your grandma when she gets here! It's part of the rite of passage into our little circle, our little fuck-clique! Can you do it? We'd love to have you in the sex coven!" I nodded back to her. Mom looked down at Becky after about four minutes,

"How is he coming along?"

"Good," Becky said with a wet pop as she pulled away from my cock, "you wore him down to nothing but I am reviving him. He's nice an firm now," she said with her mouth smiling wide; banging my hardening boner against the side of her chin, cheek, and mouth like a veiny rubber baton," he won't come fast now –that's for sure! He'll be nice and ready to fuck us properly n' spooge inside us where it is nice and dark and wet when the time comes!" With that she popped my boner back in her mouth and began deep-thoating me while the fondling and giggling continued up top. After another three minutes of this mom clapped her hands twice at a pause in the conversation to make an announcement,