Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she said with a nasty little grin, "too much booze and I gotta piss!" She kissed me and bucked her loins up and down my slackening boner and her trickle became a pour of hot ammonia puddling underneath us worthy of any German porno flick! That yoga mat later went in the garbage covered in a plastic trash bag ziplocked tight and sprayed down with Lysol! The rest of the mats and deck pads required an hour of my time with a sponge and some Clorox but enough about the cleanup details, my cock and balls had just received a golden shower from my cousin and now she hopped off and skipped over to the pool shower to get acquainted with a bar of soap! My cousin Jennifer and her sisters Claire & Courtney ( who I had learned were my half-sisters), now hovered over me along with my now thoroughly stoned drunk Auntie Maria; grinning and beaming at what we had just done as a family! They helped me to my feet and Maria handed me her glass of wine; pumped fresh from Chrissy's naughty butthole. As Chrissy tottered out of the shower, wet from head to toe with water and fresh from a good soapy suds-down, my mom and my grandma emerged from the pile of pillows and joined me over by Maria and her girls.

"So he knows now?" Mom asked hugging me close to her naked form and kissing me before turning to look at my Auntie Maria.

"Yep," she answered drunkenly, "we broke the news to him about this family while he was getting laid! He took it ok! "

"Well Grandson," Grandma said hugging me after my mom, "now you are most definitely a part of this THING of ours!"

The women adjourned to join the rest of the lesbo revelers in the pillow pile. Mom and Grandma and I reached the edge of the tuna-bowl with Claire and saw the strangest sight as Maria and the rest of her girls hopped in. There in the middle of it all, atop the pillows lay Becky and her three daughters; each lying on their sides in a circle where their feet touched at a central point like the spokes on a wheel. Their four heads lay at the outer edges of the "wheel-hub" and their legs were bent at the knees and again at the waist. It looked odd yet familiar - from above it all at my vantage point the four women made the shape of a giant swastika with their feet touching together at the center and each of the four fisting the greased up asshole of the woman in front of her!

This was what Becky had referred to as her "Circle of Power," to me earlier that day. Around the edge of that Sapphic swastika lay all my other female relatives in a circle...the rim of the wheel; each being diddled and masturbated by a woman down at her crotch with a dildo or pocket rocket vibrator and each was doing the same to the next woman in front of her in the "rim"! The women laying in the swastika "spokes of the wheel" were reaching up to the woman directly above them in the "wheel-rim" to stroke a clitoris here or tweak and pinch a nipple there. In that way, it was like they were all one continuous circuit of sexual energy! I stood there with Claire and my mom and my grandmother and I asked,

"Why are the women in the center twisted like a swastika? We are not Nazis, we are hippies and stoners!"

"Oh yes," Grandma answered, "I could see where it looks a bit like the Fascist symbol but no - you don't have to worry. My mother left that nasty "other" business behind her in Germany when she got out in the 1940s. No, that Swastika is really a far eastern "Sun-Wheel" and just like the Phoenix Sun that tanned your ass in; it's a power source seen as a symbol of luck and good fortune going back to the Indus valley and earliest parts of recorded history! The wheel of women on the outer rim are the outer extension of the whole circle of power; it's all connected together to make us one! We are celebrating your passage into this thing Ian. We have been a tribe of women, with a sexual spiritual priestess...ME, but we had no Shaman and no male leader. YOU are now that Shaman! You are our lover and our husband and the hope of our future!" I looked at Grandma and nodded with a mixture of understanding and awe through the booze and the weed fogging my head. Mom stepped away for a moment and then returned with a little bit of lube on her hands from Sharon's bag. She gave some to Grandma and the rest she spread on my cock to jerk me hard as my grandmother bent Claire over to give her butthole a bit of "preparation".

With my cock and Claire's anus sufficiently greased, Mom and Grandma stepped into the pillow pile and found room on the rim of the wheel. They seized up dildos and began to plow the holes of the woman in front of them in the Sapphic chain of sexual power while receiving probes to their pussy's and assholes from the woman behind them in the chain with various rubbery appliances that buzzed away and added to the din of the moaning writhing naked bodies in front of me and Claire. I kissed my sister-cousin Claire and bent her forward at the waist. She grinned and submissively parted the nice plump cheeks of her ass; exposing her greasy rose-hole pucker to the probing mushroom head of my cock!

I pushed myself into Claire's asshole up to my balls and she looked over her shoulder at me with a look of love mixed with excitement, letting a loud HHHAAARRRR! escape from her lips as my cock found its nest up deep in her bowels. She then turned and reached into the bowl of women and as luck would have it, she found her mother's breast and tweaked her mommy's nipples; completing the connection to the wheel of power for us! We fucked like this for a few minutes enjoying the scene before us and the lovely sensation of my greased cock sloshing up into her rectum before we uncoupled and taking each other by the hand, we stepped into the circle, wading through the pillows as brother and sister/ husband and wife; amidst our other wives! We walked to the center of the swastika, to the "hub of the wheel" where the feet of Becky and her daughter's met on a crooked Sapphic axis. There in the center of power, Claire and I stood facing the direction we had come from. I bent her forward at the waist and again she parted her lovely bottom cheeks and received my cock up her rectum, deep and hard! Our feet, which were quite close in our humping "beast with two backs" standing sodomy position, touched the feet and ankles of the "women of the hub".

Claire reached down and picked up one foot, that of our Auntie Becky and brought the foot to her crotch as she adjusted the positon of her own feet. That way she could balance our standing anal intercourse, lean into her aunts foot as a pedicured dildo and the sexual energy could flow like the current of a main cable, both into us and back out! Our ass-fuck now became the driving engine and our energy pushed current back out into the group on the wheel. I surveyed the magnificent scene of sex and power and energy around me. Nude nubile female forms writhed and cursed and wriggled like so many moaning bawling serpents in a den. As I picked up the pace of the fuck into my cousin/sister's bowels, so did the energy of the group pick-up. As I slowed down, so did the moaning and zeal of the group apparently. Claire and I were truly the battery now for this wheel. There would be many of my female relatives who would join me later on in hub of the "wheel of power" but Claire, my sister/cousin with the look of Drew Barrymore in dreadlocks and her hairy ass and armpits was the first. We fucked and fucked and picked of the tempo.

Through the haze of sex and humming energy, I now stared at the bodies of the women undulating around me and I had an epiphany. I understood the pent up power of this group. I understood the creative energy of the THING! I saw that if this could be harnessed - this could truly be awesome and powerful! I mean - all these women, open to wild debauchery and willing to work together; I saw that my internet "project" might be the beginning of an empire for us! Each talented sexual being in this THING of ours could benefit the whole of the group - wealth, sex, power, they were just waiting to be channeled and like Grandma had said, "They needed a Shaman." They needed somebody to put a hand on the tiller of this boat and steer it properly on this journey; this great adventure ahead of us! I now saw it all so clearly! It was there in the midst of those heaving nude female bodies with my cock up in my sister/cousin's rectum that I envisioned the porno empire that our tribe now benefits from these four years later! But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself- can't rush things now can I!

The noise of the group intensified over the minutes into a humming moaning whirrrrr of female lust - it was like Sapphic incestuous energy was flying off the wheel in all directions! Mom's radio station was back to her hippy-dippy New Age music and whatever it was playing for us...it seemed to inspire us to frig, rut, diddle, and fuck all the more harder! The pillow pile now sounded like a bag of cat's all mewing and whining and clawing. I lost all track of time. The sun was now tilted into the late afternoon sky by the looks of the shadows. Sweat ran down my thrusting body in little rivers, and beads of perspiration appeared on Claire's back (and even on her ass), as we continued to screw like two alley-cats intent on making a litter of kittens! If I could, I would have probably made the contents of her stomach pregnant with the load that was building in my balls. Claire began to shake and frig herself with my aunt's foot until she became like a slobbering blubbering sexual animal; her dreadlocks flipping from side to side as she shook her head in agonized joy from what was happening to both of her holes! I felt my balls signal that the volcano in my nutsack was ready. The women in the wheel were now howling so loud that it seemed like they had transformed into a pack of sexual she-wolves...we were ready!

I firmly pulled hard and rapidly against my sister/cousin's hips and began to shake. Claire began to shake. The wheel of women began to shake. In the spokes of the swastika the fists were a furious blur, plunging in and out of gaping greased assholes so rapidly that the human eye could not track their movements! On the rim of the wheel, dildos and vibrators set for high were plunging back and forth into pussies and assholes like maddened power-tools! The climax was ready to strike like a clap of lightning! Then it simply struck. It struck me full in the core of my body and radiated outward in all directions and at the same time up through Claire's asshole and through her body out her cunt down Becky's leg and out into the wheel! I yelled and roared and Claire bawled and howled as her cunt dribbled piddle down my cock and our legs!

The women of the wheel howled and came and bawled and shuddered as ONE and all the pussies splattered and quaked! My balls erupted and my pot boiled over spilling an enormous volume of brotherly batter up through my penis into Claire's entrails; her bowels quaking through our orgasm that shook us both together from stem to stern! The noise was deafening and I don't know if it was a trick of the mind, or the power of my ejaculation on my senses, or possibly the New Age hippy stuff on Mom's station but I thought I heard a CLAP of thunder in the otherwise blue Arizona sky!

Claire and I fell forward into the panting sweating gasping heap of women as the circle broke up and the energy dissipated with little shakes and aftershocks occurring here and there in the group. We finally cheered as ONE and everyone broke into joyous applause at what had just happened! We emptied out of the tuna bowl and Mom announced that we all needed to hit the pool shower. We still had a swinger's party that we had been invited to that evening.

"You need a shower most of all Ian," Mom said putting her arm around me and kissing me as the tribe moved to the shower, " you smell like a sailor fresh back from shore-leave! Lots of soap for you my son!" We stepped around the pool and headed to pre-party scrub-down. I was tired but I would have a lot of fucking ahead of me tonight before I could snuggle down into Mom's Big Bed!

1...5678910