Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh baby! Something I didn't intend for but it's about to happen! Did you hear me?"

"What's that Sweetie? Huh? What's wrong...you don't like it after-all? Me up inside your guts..stretching you like a toy balloon?"

"No sweetie," Sharon continued visibly distressed but still enjoying the fuck, "It's just that...UUGGH, I just need to pee! I gotta go so fuckin bad! I had two huge cups of UGGHHH! ...coffee when I woke up and now it's trying to get out!"

"Aw c'mon Sharon!" Mom yelled at her sister, "What are you worried about? If you have to piss, PISS!" I looked over at my Mom and my Grandma and my two pervy aunts now rising up off the tiles of the shower all heads nodding in wicked approval. Becky started with a chant of, "Pee! Pee! Pee!" and the other three collaborators joined into the chorus, each urging my aunt to let fly!

"Sweetie, is it ok?" Sharon asked, "UHHHNNHHH...is it?" Her voice was now tinged with the urgency of having her crapper split wide and at the same time having to get rid of two cups of coffee from her bladder...RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

"Do it baby! Let er' rip! Piss while I fuck you in the ass!" I ordered; pulling at her hair and bearing down hard with my thrusts. The women were all chanting "PEE! PEE! PEE! PEE!" at the top of their lungs! Then there was a pause for a second. You could cut the atmosphere of kink inside the shower room now with a knife! It was though kink and sexual depravity were swirling around in the clouds of steam and dripping from the shower heads. Sharon bit her lip, wrinkled her nose...and the next thing I knew...she released.

I felt a sudden warm hot splatter on my legs and balls as Sharon opened up her dam and let the waters run yellow...orange yellow (she really should have watered up before having her coffee)! The atmosphere of the shower now turned acrid as a strong ammonia scent rose from the tiles and hit our nostrils. Sharon's pee trickled in hot rivers down our legs and collected in pools of golden orange Tang before swirling down the drain with the shower water! The women hooted and cheered and began to holler madly "PEE! PEE! PEE! PEE! PEE! PEE!" shaking their fists in the air like they were staging a protest against female bladder control! Sharon kept whizzing and piddling. I felt my orgasm just around the corner. I reached my hand under and around Sharon's pelvis and diddled her pierced cunt with my fingers while my aunt spritzed her ammonia salt-piddle on my fingers, sobbing and moaning and bawling like her cat had just died! We were on the edge of something and the energy in the room was like a Russian reactor on the edge of blowing!

Aunt Becky stepped over in front of Sharon who was still bent at the waist, piddling and draining herself with blubbering whines and moans. Becky bent at the waist, pulled the cheeks of her ass wide...and plopped out distended plum of her anal prolapse in Sharon's surprised face. Sharon, instead of pulling back in horror at the rude intestinal fruit before her ...opened her mouth and took the weird looking red veiny stewed-tomato looking mass of tissue in her mouth and sucked it! Becky's lower jaw dropped open and she backed herself up into Sharon's sucking mouth; pushing her distended intestinal tissue deep into the other woman's kisser! Becky's hand diddled her own pussy as Sharon pushed my stroking fingers out of the way and fisted her own cunt-hole...we were there! The reactor was going to blow and fill the chamber with sexual energy and kink! Sharon's mouth went wide to gobble more of the rude flesh in her mouth...and then ...THE REACTOR MELTDOWN CAME!

A cry of AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH! escaped from Sharon's wide open mouth as she pulled her head up from Becky's inside-out pile-pucker and she screamed and shook. A new wet stream piddled down our legs again...hot and warm just like before; only this time it was clear salty brine! Sharon had cum...and she had fucking done it so fuckin' hard!

I was like a dam that was ready to burst as well! My jaws opened wide and a dribble of spit fell from my lips and landed on Sharon's ass as I lost all fucking control - I HAD TO CUM! I shook my head in wonderful agony! I roared and screamed as an explosion rocked my body and surged up out of my dick into Sharon's turd factory; coating her colon in molten nephew- nut- nougat! Sharon and I fell forward onto the shower floor in a post orgasmic pile of panting collapsed flesh that heaved and shook as the crowd of women cheered, howled, and clapped in applause above us in support and appreciation of our performance! If they had roses they would have thrown them; instead they hit us with something else!

Sharon and I just lay there, trying to adjust to what had happened. We had just cum so fucking hard we fell to the floor dazed. It was like we both had received a colossal knock-out punch and were now lying in the corner of the ring...stunned and confused. A moment later I felt something else...another warm trickle, then another, then another, and finally another. Sharon and I looked up and realized that Mom, Becky, Maria, and Grandma...WERE ALL PISSING ON US! It was like we were a floor-show in Amsterdam FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD! The four women were laughing and cat-calling maniacally as four hot yellow streams splattered on my Aunt Sharon and I; before trickling down the drain! The air was now a mix of fog and ammonia vapor. I couldn't believe what had just happened - even for this group of kinky broads!

"If you weren't in before, URINE NOW IAN!" Sharon poked me in the ribs with a smile and breaking the tension with a little joke! I thought about what she said...then her words -"URINE NOW" hit me. It was one of those pregnant pauses where it takes you a moment to get the joke and then - you simply fucking explode with laughter! It was a good minute and a half before Sharon and I could stand - what from the hard colossal orgasms we just had and the tipsy laughter we had just experienced!

"C'mon Ian," Sharon said pulling me to my feet with her, "I gotta go use the toilet...and I don't mean in here!" We left the four cackling harpies in the shower and stepped around the corner to the toilet stall near the door. Sharon led me in and she turned around and sat down on the toilet seat and pulled me close to her. She kissed the nasty soiled tip of my cock and then cleaned my pecker off with a little "ass to mouth" action. When she was certain she had adequately cleaned any traces "mining waste" from her turd tunnel off my drill-bit head, she pulled her lips off my penis to put loving kisses on my belly and navel before she finally turned her head up to look at me saying,

"That was so good and strong Ian! I loved it! My body is still shaking and I can still feel twitches from my head down to my toes! I mean...the way you pulled my hair and fucked my ass and made me YOUR bitch... I was just loaded up with endorphins! SOOO FUCKING HOT AND GOOD! MMMMM - I COULD JUST GOBBLE YOU UP! Later I want to make love to you by the pool...slow cuddly love! Now listen, any time Auntie Sharon wants to play SUB...will you be a good boy and be her DOM? Her BOSS? I know Auntie Sharon can be a whip cracking bitch now and then but sometimes I just gotta have that release and be a kitten! Can I be YOURS?" She said that with great big batting cow eyes looking up at me. How could I refuse?

"SURE AUNT SHARON!" I said as I tweaked and pinched her pierced nipples.

"Good boy!" she said before taking my prick back in her mouth for a good suck while she strained and pushed her bowels. A moment later there was the sound of a loud fart that rose up from underneath her ass. Seconds later there was a an explosion of seismic proportions as my aunt was able to finally have a nice generous first crap of the morning; no doubt aided by the fact that my cock and loosened everything up with a blast of youngster yogurt in her gut! I ran my hand through her hair as she continued to suck me until she was done. She grabbed some paper and cleaned herself -"back there" and then tapped me on my ass indicating that she was ready to get up. I told her I had to pee really fierce now that I had cum but Sharon said she had a better idea. She led me by my cock back into the shower and suggested something to the group of cackling women,

"You ladies just marked territory on me and Ian. How about he returns the favor now!" Nothing fazed this crowd! Still giggling, Grandma, Mom, Maria and Becky dropped to their knees in front of me and Sharon took up a position behind me with my dick in her hands.

"Ok Ian!" Sharon said in my ear, "Aim for the whites of their eyes - payback is a bitch! Mark that territory! C'mon sweetie, just like dogs in a pack will mark each other with urine...you've been MARKED...now FUCKIN MARK THEM AS WELL!" I paused for a second, took a breath...and let go.

A stream of gold shot out my pee-hole onto Grandma, onto Mom, onto Becky, and then to Maria! Sharon leaned forward and told me that since they had now decided to "make nasty" all over me as a cruel joke; I as the man of the house should teach my "harem" a lesson and put my scent on them! I reached forward with my hands and grabbed Grandma's head of hair with one hand and Mom's head of hair with the other while Sharon kept steering me! Both women popped their mouths open as I gave their hair a good tug as Sharon guided my piss stream right into both their yawning mouths. When I saw them both had a healthy dose of "laddy lemonade" in their kissers, I switched urinals and grabbed Aunt Becky and Aunt Maria by the hair as Sharon steered my piss-stream over into both their naughty cocksuckers. By the time I was done I'd hosed down all four in a nasty golden shower with the aid and aim of my giggling Aunt Sharon who congratulated me on marking my territory and keeping, " my wives in line!" She then gave me a smack on the ass and told me that she might need similar marking fom me in the future! Yeah, the fog of kink and depravity was hanging like a heavy curtain that shower room!

Needless to say, we went through a ton of soft soap and shampoo all over again! The group was still joking and laughing but now we were serious about cleaning up. While I was lathering-up, Maria snuck up behind me and grabbed my dick and stroked it with her hand as she kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "It was a good decision by your mom Ian, bringing you into this THING of ours. I'm sure of that fact more than ever. You hit your kinky stride with us; no - problem at all! ...Like I said; it was a good decision!" Sharon came over and kissed Maria and then Grandma, Mom, and Becky all collected together with me for a soapy sudsy group hug and kiss session! Mom finally broke things up with,

"Ok people! Ian and I are cooking breakfast for anyone who is hungry! Then I am looking forward to a little sun and lazy shenanigans by the pool while we wait for the cousins to arrive. Better rinse off these suds!" With that, we rinsed-off and headed inside. I went upstairs and grabbed some deodorant and ran a comb through my hair, and then I headed back downstairs to help Mom cook breakfast.

I helped my Mom turning eggs around in a skilled as she poured coffee for people. Mom has a huge IKEA skillet that she likes to haul out when company comes over. While I broke eggs and tossed them in the greasy pan, she was throwing chopped onions and peppers over my shoulder into the mix. A couple of times I had grease spatter at me and I had to jump back as little hot drops hit me in the belly, Mom finally took pity on me as she had an apron on and I didn't. Again, there was a huge derisive cackle session as I relinquished control of the skillet and sat down with a plate of eggs and a glass of orange juice between Grandma and Aunt Sharon at the breakfast table. Grandma gave me a kiss and told me I was very brave to handle a hot greasy skilled all naked like that; I could have burned my utensil! Sharon agreed and called me her "hero" and gave me a big smooch and ran a hand up my thigh under the table to give my pecker a playful tweak!

"Good think you didn't get any spatter on that wee-wee of yours!" Grandma exclaimed, "We gotta big day ahead of us and we are depending on your sausage link to last past breakfast!" She ran her hand under the table and tickled my dick and balls with her fingers from the other side of me. In a few seconds I had a boner rising up and bumping the underside of the table while Sharon and Grandma ate and laughed at their "handiwork!"

Becky and Maria were still teasing me from their high stools at the breakfast bar between the table and the kitchen stove. Their rumps sort of hung over the side of wooden stools and now and again then would pull a rump cheek away with their hand to give me a view of their buttholes while they stuck their tongues out at me - all in good fun, (but not very sanitary for the breakfast chairs and benches). Mom finally made her own plate of eggs and grabbed a glass of juice before she joined us over at the table. As she sat down, she looked across the table over to Becky at the bar.

"Excuse me Ian," Mom said, "but it appears your Aunt Becky is teasing you."

"I know Mom," I replied, "I am deliberately looking away and ignoring her while she and Maria stick their tongues out at me!"

"She is sticking more than her tongue out at you Ian!" Mom informed me. I turned my head again and saw Becky and Maria both with their tongues out at me. What was more, Becky had her red droopy anal prolapse hanging over the backside of the wooden stool like she had a tail or something - like I said earlier...probably not the most sanitary breakfast ever had in that house! It would not be the weirdest one we ever had there though, I can assure you of that! She was taunting me with her prolapse and Maria was urging her on - the two could be incorrigible as well as downright foul!

"You gonna take that from her Ian?" Sharon asked me.

"Yeah Ian," Grandma chimed in, "you gonna let Becky get out of line like that after you cooked breakfast for her and Maria? Give her a good ole BOSS lesson!" Grandma had a mischievous grin on her face and what's more, she had been jerking me hard now under the table for several seconds...throwing gas on the fire! Mom nodded and said she needed a show with her meal and her bare foot came over underneath the table to stroke my cock while my Grandmother gently stroked the mushroom head of my penis between her thumb and forefinger. All this happened while Sharon's naughty hand cupped and squeezed my balls!

That was it! I had half my harem urging me on and the other half egging me on and asking for it. Time to put SOMEBODY inline! I was up out of my chair and making a beeline for Becky. I lunged at her with a huge hard painfully stiff boner wobbling between my legs and in a flash, I reached out and grabbed her distended anal prolapse in my hand, gripping it tight. I now had a very surprised tiger by the tail! Becky let out a squeal of pain and started blubbering about how this wasn't fair...Maria HAD BEEN BAD TOO! Maria started to get up off her stool to slink away and I caught her by the shoulder and pulled her back down onto her perch saying,

"Sit down! I'll deal with you shortly Auntie Maria...for NOW -just watch!"

"Giv'em both Hell Ian!" Grandma shouted, "those naughty two have had it coming!" She, Mom, and Aunt Sharon pumped their fists in the air shouting WOOT WOOT WOOTs and telling me to teach those two a lesson in manners! It was all teasing naturally on the part of my aunts but now I had picked up on the fact that all of these ladies liked a little domination brought down upon them now and again and ALL liked a good show! I figured just like the emperors of Rome; I would provide them with "spectacle and entertainments!"

I dropped down behind Becky, still holding her distended anus in my hand like a ripe veiny plumb as she whimpered OH OH OH OHs and acted like she was walking on hot coals! Her face genuinely looked like she had been taking by surprise by my move; I had been fast and I closed the distance to her with a dexterity she had not accounted for! I had grabbed the little plumb in my hands before Becky even could register what had happened and now I was CLEARLY in control! I glanced back at my Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Sharon cheering me on. They each had stopped eating momentarily to cheer with one hand and run the other hand down between their legs to "bother their beavers" and they knew something really rude and dramatic was about to occur to Becky's bad little backside - curtesy of me!

I bend forward brought my mouth up to the veiny nasty bulb of flesh of Becky's prolapse and released it with my hand. I ran out my tongue and touched the red flesh with the tip and then brought my lips up to suck and pull the nasty orb. Becky started to shift and wiggle her ass but I brought a hand hard down upon her ass-cheek with a resounding SMACK that caused her to yelp loudly in surprise like a puppy that had forgotten to piddle on the paper!

"QUIET YOU!" I growled. My aunt settled down and let me continue to suck and chew at the rude red globule of flesh. It looked like a cross between a stewed tomato and a mini crimson bean bag and it was nasty, horrid and sooo sick...and yet it was so hot and fascinating! I just HAD to mess with it!

I ran my fingers along its side and then inserted on digit inside the hole...entering the red rolled up bobby-sock of flesh hanging from my aunts rectal cavity! I fingered and probed and felt around while Becky squired like a worm on a hook. She acted like she was supremely uncomfortable -what with all the whimpering and blubbering, but I saw her put one hand down between her legs to begin frigging at her clit! She had tipped her hand to me as it were; she was getting off on this! I looked over and saw the smart little smirk growing on Maria's face as she watched Becky squirming. I decided to make an on the spot correction. I pulled my finger from the Becky's stinky stewed tomato hole and grabbing Maria by the mane, I pulled her by her blonde locks; shoving the fouled digit of my hand straight into Maria's mouth. I forced her to suck my finger clean, then I gave Maria a kiss and reminded her that she'd get HERs in good time!

Still gripping Maria by the hair, I pulled her head down to the butter tray on the breakfast bar...it had one square of butter left. I pulled her face down to the tray and forced her to take that last square of butter in her mouth while she shrieked OW OW OW OW in pain from my hair-pulling. Becky let out another groan and I slapped her HARD on the ass again; making another good cracking SMACK! that made her yelp out again in pain. It stung my hand and left a nice pink handprint on her pretty "badonk a'donk" of a be-hind!

"Shut the fuck up Becky!" I corrected , " and Maria don't you DARE swallow that butter," I said gripping Maria's head of hair! I pulled her off the stool like a whining and mewing kitty before I brought her down to her knees behind Becky and forced her face up to Becky's distended prolapse saying to her,

"Alright Maria! Slobber all that butter around Becky's inside-out shitter...AND DON'T YOU SPILL A FUCKING DROP!" I forced Maria's face up to Becky's red drooping gut tube and made my aunt lick and suck and slobber at the rude ruby-red rutabaga of Becky's wrecked rectum; gripping her hair hard and making her blubber as she slobbered and gobbled and licked the beautiful rotten rose-blossom of my Auntie Becky's prolapse! I made Maria take the whole knob of tissue in her mouth and give Becky's asshole tissue a good hard sucking blowjob just like Sharon had done! She sucked for a good minute before I pulled her head away to inspect her greasing of Becky's battered bean-bag of a bunghole! It was now coated butter mixed with Maria's slobber. Satisfied, I told Maria to sit on the floor like a "good little bitch" and be ready for instructions. I released her hair and she sat there whimpering and rubbing her scalp while Mom, Grandma, and Sharon cheered, ate their breakfast and masturbated in honor of my breakfast domination show! Now with Becky's pretty wrinkled red rose-blossom of a prolapse fully lubed with spit and dairy products, I was ready!