Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my veiny throbbing cockhead, aiming it at Becky's distended anal tissue at the place I figured the hole "ought to be". Sucking in my air, I grabbed Becky by her hips and shoved! My cock slewed up into Becky's gut like a bobsled on a fast track...straight up into her guts; pushing the prolapse up into where it had come from! Becky shrieked and howled as my weapon of ass-destruction suddenly was into her deeper than an imbedded reporter passing news dispatches back to CNN! Again, she blubbered and whined but Grandma shouted Becky's safety word to me,

"Kenny G!" came Grandma's call.

"Kenny G?" I asked. Really?

"Uhnghhhh! Do I ...unhhhh...do I look like a a-aaahhhhh a fuckin fan of HIS! Really? HUH?" my Aunt Becky screamed over her shoulder! I simply shrugged my shoulders and began to fuck, and what a nasty rough fuck it was! I fucked and shagged her rectum STRONG, MEAN, and HARD; just like she owed me money as Becky frigged at her pussy; continuing to whimper like she was walking on hot sand! Sharon later clued me in that this performance solidified things for Becky...she could be just as submissive as Sharon when she wanted, and in this one act...I made her my bitch! A chronic submissive like Sharon could pick up on such a vibe and she realized that from here on-in sexually; if I said "JUMP"...Becky would say "HOW HIGH SIR? " I had begun to assert myself as the dominant male sea lion on this beach and there was no doubt it was... MY BEACH! So long as my Mom is ok with it. And Grandma.

I reached over and grabbed Maria by the hair again and pulled her to her feet, then I moved ole' whinin' blubberin' Becky's hand away from her clit and grabbing Maria's hand... I looked my statuesque aunt in the face as I gave her new instructions,

"FIST HER," I ordered, "I want to probe your hand up inside Becky's cunt while I fuck her guts!" I had seen this enough in Euro girl-girl porn that I was sure it could be done and ...well, I was right! It was as if I had asked for something ridiculously simple; immediately Maria complied and applied first one finger, then two, then three as I fuck- fuck- fucked away at Becky's battered bottom-hole! Soon Maria had worked the fourth finger and her thumb inside Becky's pink twat porridge and was beginning to fist her good and proper - worthy of ANY German lesbian fist-fuck movie. Becky turned her head to the ceiling and shrieked in blissful agony...yeah the kink in the room was dripping off the ceiling and coming through the cracks in the walls! I looked over at my mom who had finished her eggs and was shagging her pussy with her own fist like she had found a soldier on leave and was having her way with him instead of her right hand!

"Mommy," I said in a little boy voice, "could you please get some margarine from da wee fwidgerator and slop it around Maria's butt-hole?"

"Sure son," Mom said as she got up and retrieved the margarine from the fridge, "anything for my wittle man!" Behind her, Grandma and Sharon were now masturbating furiously, like they were trying to wreck their pink puss-wrinkles with their fingers and knuckles! While they were cheering me on as I taught my two aunts better manners...they were moaning, self-frigging, and cursing like fiends! CAN I PUT ON MEALTIME ENTERTAINMENT OR WHAT?

Anyhow, I had Mom smear the margarine around in Maria's ass-passage and then I had her begin to probe Maria's dung-hole with her fingers. I told Mom to open up Maria; nice and wide and loose because after I came in Becky's bunghole, I intended reload my penis and both plunder and punish Maria's backside in a poolside pooper pounding! Mom started out with one finger, then two, and then in no time she had her whole fucking fist up inside Maria's margarine marinated ass chute! From my vantage point, it was hot as hell to see Maria impaled on my mommy's fist and it looked like my mother was about to shake hands with my aunt's tonsils from the backway in - she had her arm so freakin far up inside her! At that point; Mom yanked her hand out of her oldest sister's lower intestine with a forceful tug that made a sound like a Tupperware bowl being burped. Maria shuddered and howled as if my mother had just yanked a tooth out of her head! Mom stuck her margarine and Maria covered fist up infront of my face for a sniff.

"What does it smell like to you son?" she asked.

"Well if you had pulled it from Auntie Maria's cunt I would have to say I CAN"T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTHOLE! - but I know better! Keep ramming her hard Ma, she needs to be good and loose for what I wanna do to her later!" Grandma, Sharon, and Mom roared with laughter at our antics and at the discomfort and torture my other two aunts were experiencing! I reached over and grabbing my Mom by the back of her head, told her that I loved her! She told me that she loved me too.

With that my mom kissed me again hard and while our lips were locked together, she slammed her fist back up inside her Maria's rectum; continuing to make a Muppet out of my aunt! Maria yelped and screamed as Mom fist fucked her asshole with the greasy mess from the refrigerator and I kept slamming the shrieking Becky in her pooper -determined to knock her hemorrhoids up into her tonsils with my cock! It was quite a scene when you think of it; Maria was fisting Becky, Mom was fisting Maria, and I had my cock up deep in Becky's turd tunnel as Grandma and Sharon now switched to masturbating each other in a good ole proper lesbian-breakfast fist session! All it needed was a little pink salmon lox on a plate someplace on the table for inspiration! Mom kissed me and said,

"Oh Sweetheart! You are soooooo innnnnn with us! Well done! Now are you ready to cum yet?!" I nodded and grunted to her in the affirmative. Becky and Maria after several minutes of ass torture and violation were there too; ready to bust a girlie-gasm each! I doubled the pace at Becky's pooper and in thirty seconds I heard her scream like a fuckin' banshee in heat as I felt Maria's fist on the other side of Becky's vaginal wall cause her pussy and insides to shudder and spasm! Becky's innards were now just a swirling blood-engorged mass of pulsing churned flesh, being stirred by a sisterly fist frigging on one side of a pink partition, and being penis pummeled by my meat missile on the other! Maria let out a loud howl too and both she and Becky screamed a loud duet of AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH! A steaming hot torrent of girly-jizz piddled out of their pussies and onto the floor. Seeing this, Grandma and Sharon hit their climaxes as well (inspired by our show and their furious incestuous fingering of each other); they splattered all over the floor under the table with loud shrieking wails! It was all I could stand.

I roared in triumphant agonized bliss and my balls exploded. My pecker proudly plastered penile pudding up into the dark reaches of my aunts poor pounded and persecuted pooper as she continued to yell and buck and splatter the floor with her own hot puss-piddle! We came and came and came!

The aftermath of the breakfast scene looked like a battlefield after the fighting had ended in one of those Lord of the Rings movies! Needless to say there was an intermission with me grabbing a mop and Mom taking care of dishes while Becky and Maria headed to different restrooms to take what I am told were particularly explosive shits! I still want to laugh when I think of it!

Meanwhile, the march of progress trudged on...in the form of Sharon as she took care of ...well - she moved the boxes of wine out to the pool and got the caddie stocked with ice, gin, and vermouth for martinis. Grandma got a bag of weed and started rolling for the morning and then she went out to her Volkswagen for more rolling papers. By the time I finished mopping and Mom finished the dishes, there was a lovely stack of joints on the kitchen table curtesy of my grandma's deft fingers...who wants a nana who bakes cookies! I want one who rolls weed and gives me nookie!

Anyhow, at the end of intermission Maria and Becky spilled out of their respective bathrooms fanning the air and trailing a cloud of potsmoke as they had both blazed up a post orgasmic fatty in the can to - a) celebrate getting off with a nice Sunday morning squirting screamer of an orgasm, and b) make the air breathable for the next poor soul who had to step inside to use the facilities! Mom grabbed some wine glasses and told me to do the same so that we would have enough for everyone and then she said to get out with everyone else by the pool. When I stepped out there with Mom the rest of the ladies were already assembled and ready for the sun. We got out the boxes of wine and poured a little post breakfast "pick-me-up"! One by one, the ladies bent over as Grandma passed out suntan oil to shoulders and backsides - and everything else. I guess she was hoping for me to get a tan on my cock because when she arrived at her grandson, she spent a great deal of time oiling me up and slicking my veiny prick and lubing up my balls with her experienced hands! All the time, she had a nasty wicked smirk on her face saying,

"Gotta keep the machine properly oiled...it's going to see a lot of use today...and tonight!" With that we were slicked up and ready for some sun. We laid out for a little bit and then Sharon started to pass a joint around. It made its way by me and I took a hit before I passed it to Maria. She opened her eyes and smiled. I was lying on a yoga matt by the water and I passed the joint up to her on a deck lounge. She took a hit and then passed it on and then rolled over on her tummy and pooched her ass high up in the air like she wanted to get a sun tan on her ass-crack.

"I just LOVE the feeling of the sun's rays beating down on my pussy and pucker-hole," she said matter of factly as she pulled down her shades and made eye contact with me. "By the way," she continued, "we were talking about what you did with Becky and Sharon - very hot!" As she said that she ran her tongue over her lips before she said, "Y'know, that fisting your mom performed on my asshole only wetted my appetite. I feel like a naughty little BITCH and I soooo need a little correction still from a BOSS- if you're up to it!" I nodded.

"Good," she said "please SIR...reach into that bag next to me and pull out some of that white grease on that tube. My little pooper is soooo stretched out from your mommy but I still may need a little lube!" I fished around for a minute and retrieved the tube of lube and took up a position behind Maria. She was the only Aunt I hadn't completely - "put in her place" and now she wanted a little dominant correction. Well, if she was game...so was I!

I smeared a generous glob of the grease on her dung-pucker while the rest of the ladies watched with smiles on their faces. For a few minutes I fingered and digit fucked her rectum until I figured it was ready but instead of my cock, I coned my hand and plowed my fist into her just like Mom had done before; gradually at first, but after about a minute or so I was in my aunt's asshole up to my wrist! Maria's jaw dropped open and she let out a moan... first low, like she had a belly-ache, then it became nasal and louder. I did just as I had seen my mom do to her before; ramming the fist of my hand straight in, then straight out; leaving a gape big enough to park a VW Bug where my aunt's asshole had been! I didn't quite know what to do so I just followed my mother's example, (and also from what I had seen on some German and Dutch lesbian internet pornos that I had jacked-off to late at night in my room).

This was a perfect example of the young of a species learning from a parent - just like a bear cub learns to scoop fish from a stream and feed itself from watching Mama-bear do it first; I was now learning to fist-fuck my aunt -having seen my mom do it! Now really-could you imagine seeing THIS on National Geographic Channel? Right about then I had Elton John's "Circle of Life" going through my mind. I thought of something else to keep myself from laughing!

Back and forth- in and out; I plunged my fist into Auntie Maria's tender tushy which now hanging open for an extended period of time between exits and entries of my fist; like the door to a Zeppelin hangar after each retrieval of my greasy hand! Maria was moaning and blubbering with every slam of my fist up into her kiester; as if I was trying to knock my arm so far up her gut I could touch the back of her molars! It occurred to me that I could hurt her so I then broke character and turned to my Mother. With my arm up Maria's turd factory like she was a hand puppet I asked,

"Hey Ma, you've obviously fist fucked Auntie Maria before; what is her safety word?"

"She doesn't have one son," Mom's answer.

"What?" I asked not believing what I had heard!

"Do I look like I have UUUNNHHHH...DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A SAFETY WORD? AAARRRRHHH! AWW YEAH PUNCH ME IN THE POOPER IAN-I NEED IT! " Maria looked up over her shoulder at me and said with a sneer.

"SHUT UP YOU!" I said as I slapped her hard on her ass-cheek with my free hand - making my own hand sting like fire and making Auntie Maria wail like a fucking air raid siren! There was a nice crimson blotch where my hand had impacted her rump and it lasted for quite some time! Mom joined me and stood to one side of us to offer her cooing encouragement and Becky took up a coaching position on the other side of us as Sharon and Grandma cheered us on from their yoga mats!

"There you go honey," my Aunt Becky said leaning in close to my fisting job of Maria as though she was watching me frost a cake for the first time, "nice quick strokes going straight in, just like you are doing! You are opening her up nicely; in a minute I'll help you and see if we can get a prolapse rose out of Maria's poop-chute - she has done it for me on a few occasions! It's such a lovely flower when she makes it bloom!" For her part, Maria just blubbered and wailed and acted like she was piece of firewood being split with each greasy stroke of my arm as I plunged up into her! Becky peered down and underneath to check out the rest of Maria's crotch and she gave me her estimate of the situation,

"Oh you are going to have her dribbling like a lawn sprinkler when she finally blows! Her pussy is opening up wide and her pee-hole is exposed...everything is nice and swollen...your fist is nailing her at a glancing blow from behind and at an angle...just right to get some lovely waterworks going! Here let me diddle her clit with my fingers...OOOH YEAH..her naughty little fuck-peanut of a clit is so fuckin hard you could split a diamond with it!" Becky masturbated Maria from underneath while Mom jerked my cock to keep me primed while she rubbed her own clit next to me. I kept up a steady pummeling of Maria's battered back door! This went on for half a minute until Becky had an announcement (Maria being too beside herself with THINGS to speak coherently now),

"Look out folks! By the feel of things here it comes! ...OK MARIA LET HER RIP!" Between Becky's finger diddling and my fist ramming, we had made the perfect team and now Maria quaked, spasmed, and screamed like she gone insane! This animalistic cry of AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH jumped up out of her throat and escaped from her lips! There was then a moment of silence as she shook and her chin quivered up and down. An enormous splash of chick-piddle splashed all over me, Becky, and Mom as Maria came and thrust her rump up and down; trying to rub her loins against the pair of friendly hands ravaging her loins and rectum as she again screamed loudly AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH! She sobbed and gasped and bawled with a big dribble of saliva hanging down her mouth; the orgasm continuing to shake her and make her howl like a primordial she-beast giving birth!

"Oh you did it Ian! YOU DID IT!" Mom exclaimed; her hand a blur of busy frantic motion on my cock preparing me to sodomize my aunt.

"We did it!" corrected my Aunt Becky, "and look! You 've got a rose that is blooming!" She punched my shoulder and pointed. Where just a moment before I had pulled my fist in Maria's corn-hole; now plainly visible in the morning Phoenix sunlight was a beautiful crimson prolapse blossom! Maria was still sobbing and blubbering but a slap on the ass from both my Mom and Aunt Becky quieted her down to a series of low groans and post orgasmic whimpers.

"Go ahead Ian," Becky coached, "it's your first rectal florette...give it a nice kiss and suck!" Mom and Becky rubbed the shoulders and buttcheeks of the shuddering sniveling bawl of submission that was now my Aunt Maria as I leaned forward and took her rude red flower in my mouth. I gobbled, chewed, and sucked at it, causing more whimpers and blubbers from Maria, and also causing her to immediately run a hand down between her legs and to finger her clit. She was ready for more!

"I KNEW THAT WASN'T ALL SHE HAD IN HER!" Mom said to my Aunt Becky who nodded in agreement and then advised me,

"Hurry up with your snack Ian, then we'll flip her over - you can buttfuck her in the missionary position and we'll torture her pussy, clit and tits!" I sucked and tugged at Maria's bit of rude tissue for another twenty seconds or so - savoring the nastiness with tongue and nose, then Mom, Becky and I set about the task of flipping over Maria like she was an inflatable dingy! Maria raised her feet up and I set myself into a modified missionary position with my mushroom cockhead at the entrance to her pooper. With a quick push, my cock slid into the opening of her prolapse and I pushed the red plum of tissue straight back up into her dung bunker as though I had just plowed into her puffy pussy! Maria was all OOHHS and AAAAHS as my cock did the dirty job but she soon calmed down to a series of "kitten mews" and soft whines as my Mom and Becky teamed up to either side of her and twisted her nipples while diddling at her clitty at the same time!

Maria caught her breath and adjusted her pooper to my pecker's probing plundering and then she brought her hands up; not to touch me, but to instead find the crotches of Mom and Aunt Becky. Grandma and Sharon now got up off their mats and joined us; Grandma walking around to each give us a hit off the joint in her hands and then Sharon to give us all a gulp of red box-wine (to include Maria - who looked like she needed a toke and a good drink)! Becky now worked Maria's tit and clit while my Mom now began to probe her fingers up into Maria's cunthole. All the while; Maria commenced to cram more and more fingers into their pussies - making Mom and Becky begin to squeal and grunt and groan with pleasure!

Grandma took up a position at Maria's head and squatted down on my aunt's nose, facing away from me in the opposite direction. Sharon bent over Maria and tweaked the other free tit on my aunt and then she diddled my Grandma's dunghole with her fingers; meanwhile Maria commenced licking at my grandmother's crotch. Becky, who was bouncing up and down on Maria's fist in her cunt now reached behind Aunt Sharon and fiddled her asshole. The scene looked a little like that Southwestern sculpture I see from time to time in Arizona gift shops - the circle of friends! Well OK...circle of fist fucking ass plowing friends anyhow! I think that would make a better sculpture anyhow - especially with the right froo-froo scented candle in the middle of it! I was now in the swirling middle of a lesbian fist fuckathon and my dick was plowing into GROUND ZERO; giving the whole churning mass a good hard assfuck!

Mom was bouncing up and down hard on Maria's other fist. She looked at me with a serene look on her face...her body shaking but her face was tranquil as she made eye contact with me. A smile spread slowly across her face and she spoke,