Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right about something; as Sharon opened the bag she nodded her head in satisfaction and pulled out another plastic zip lock bag full of weed and more rolling papers. What I did not count on was she also unpacked a large assortment of dildos and vibrators and lube, (plus something that looked a bit like a tool you would use to caulk a wall or putty-seal part of a car)! The dildos looked like the garden variety pink, red, and black dongs you see in the back of a porno mag or in a lesbo rug-munch flick, however there were a few that were on the unique side of things! There were a few double headed dongs and I was pretty sure what those were for. I had seen quite a few lesbo pornos where two chicks fucked the schnott out of each other using something similar - nothing too strange there.

The thing that really made me take a step back was a sex toy that appeared to be four dildos attached to a central axis like a four- pronged- dong- setup. Four electric pink colored dongs pointed out from a central box. It looked like a space-station on Star Trek or something. I asked Sharon what the big caulking gun was for.

"It's a dry enema Ian," Sharon explained, "it's for helping the woman lube up her poop chute and clean herself out before anal sex." I looked at her kind of puzzled and then said,

"But hey; we didn't do that with you, Mom, and the rest of you yesterday?" I had forgotten that my cousins were up on the hot tub above the pool listening to the whole thing and then there was a pregnant pause followed by a loud cackling, "EEEEEEWWWWWWW! YUUUUCKKK!" in-unison from my three grossed-out cousins. Mom, Grandma, Becky and Maria were all walking to the hot tub with their drinks and their joints and they stopped in their tracks and looked sheepishly at their feet like there had been a sexual faux-pas committed. Cindy spoke up first and said,

"Mah! YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITHOUT FIRST CLEANING YOURSELF OUT? EEEEWW! Why didn't you just have him hop in a septic pond at a sewage treatment plant!" Sharon; who took a gulp of wine first, confessed to giving me a "dirty Dickie" this morning in the shower when we butt-fucked but she told them how she cleaned up her mess afterwards, licking her lips while speaking to her girls. She was met by a loud chorus of EEEEEWWWWW! from my disgusted laughing cousins!

"So Ian?" shouted Michelle amid the cackling, "Did you get a poopy pecker from anyone else? A dirty Dickie?" I nodded with a shy grin as Aunt Becky raised her hand (or well -her glass of wine anyway), to confess to the fecal folly fuck-up on my dung-digger during the previous day's rutting.

"It was nothing," Becky explained, "just a few streaks of brown on his pecker looking like nutella on a sausage. No big deal!"

"EEEK!" Kit-Kat shrieked, "How did you clean up?" Grandma raised her glass (she had switched to Martinis by now), and offered further explanation to my cousins,

"Let's just say your grandma is the dirtiest of all her dirty girls and there is a REASON why I have such a filthy mouth when I fuck!" Again...a simultaneous chorus of EEEEEWWWWWW! rose from my cousins but in truth; when you get right down to it - it was nothing that shocked them! They were just as bawdy and nasty as the older women of the tribe...they just liked to fake the funk and act grossed-out before they rolled around in THIS disgusting mess, or THAT revolting slop; as I would soon find out!

Sharon now took charge and told her to join her at the edge of the pool on the deck chairs but they could take their time and do it one by one. She had already prepared the dry enema with the contents of a large jumbo tub of lube from inside the Puma gym bag. Apparently Sam's Club must have adult novelty section (or so it seemed), because by looking at that plastic tub I figured by the time Sharon ran out of lube; me and my cousins would all be ready for Medicare! She had Michelle get out of the hot-tub first and get down on all fours atop the deck chair with her sculpted hiney pointing up at her momma holding the strange looking caulking gun.

My cousin pulled her thong out of the way to expose her "butthole rose petal" and her shaved pussy. Her pussy was bald as an eagle and puffy as a tuna-marshmallow with a big meaty vulva and lovely pink "roast-beef meat-curtains" for labial lips. Her most prominent organ was...well, her clitoris! It looked like a hoodie sweatshirt had been pulled over the top of a baby mouse's head! To make the whole thing even more interesting...Michelle had a thick gold ring piercing her clitoral hood with a ball at the end of the ring resting right against her little "nubby-nub" of a sex organ. At the other end of this whole setup was her dung-hole which was a pretty pink starfish hemorrhoid which resembled a mouth that had its lips in a constant pucker-pout!

"Slide your cock up inside Michelle's cunt while I fill her ass up with goo Ian," Aunt Sharon said. Sharon partially filled the calking gun with a small quantity of lube then she fished around in the Puma bag until she found what she was looking for. Nodding her head in satisfaction, she pulled out an economy sized jumbo jug of olive oil (if it was extra virgin...that would be a temporary condition only)! Next she pulled out a tub of Vaseline (again JUMBO sized - I should have stock in SAM's Club - I SO FUCKIN SHOULD)! Sharon then put a generous quantity of olive oil inside the chamber of the caulking gun before she then greased the nozzle with a blob of Vaseline. She rubbed a little Vaseline on the tip of my cock and on the nub of her daughter's clit. Michelle sucked in her breath through her teeth and moaned as her mother rubbed her clitoris with a plastering of the grease. She rubbed, and rubbed, and rubbed at her girl's clitty which began to transform from a hooded baby mouse's head to a hooded pink mini eggroll thing, about half an inch long and pulsing like mad between her mommy's fingers! Sharon then grabbed my cock and pulled me up behind her daughter before she guided my throbbing pecker into her oldest offspring's pussy. It was like she was "breeding" two farm animals the way she handled us both!

"Now for the lube in her poop-chute," Sharon announced, "then you can churn things up with your dick on the other side of her pussy wall while this slimy slop from this enema kit starts greasing up whatever she had for lunch yesterday!" With that; she put the nozzle up to Michelle's asshole and pushed it in. The tube of the nozzle traveled in about three inches and then Michelle blew out her breath. Her mommy pushed the plunger-end of the caulking gun cylinder forward through the chamber, and instantly goopy greasy cool slop rushed up into her innards. Michelle ass moved and shifted from side to side as she involuntarily wiggled from the sensation!

"Ooooh that is cold Mom!" Michelle called over her shoulder at us. For me, all I could feel was an odd fullness on the other side of her wall as her intestines responded to their 70,000 mile lube job! Sharon then moved to the edge of the pool, stuck the end of the nozzle in the water, and filled the cylinder about half-way. She then filled the remainder of the cylinder with a mixture of more olive oil and a healthy amount of Vaseline from the jumbo grease tub. She returned back to Michelle's half-full pooper with the enema and fired another wet sloppy salvo of secretion up her slimy shitter! My cousin grunted. It was now apparent to me that Michelle's colon should have purchase flood insurance!

"Ok Ian," Sharon coached me as she set the enema down on the concrete deck and corked her daughter's ass with butt plug, "start fuckin; and YOU young lady...don't release so much as one drop! Your cousin is nice enough to fuck you - so don't splatter your innards against him ...that would be rude!"

"Yeah Ma, Uuunnghh, ...I got it!" said Michelle through already clenched teeth. I began to saw back and forth in that pink puffy pussy while Sharon held onto the buttplug with one hand and diddled Michelle's mini-eggroll clit with the other! We fucked for several minutes like this with me churning up the contents of Michelle's intestines through her puss-walls. My cousin's gut made several GLORK RRRRRUMMMBLE GLORK! sort of sounds while Michelle moaned like a cow giving birth! After a period of five minutes, Michelle took on a concerned expression and looked over her shoulder at her mother to announce,

"Mom I can't hold it any longer, I AM GONNA SHIT!" Her brow was absolutely furrowed and her voice had a look of panic! I had already bailed out of her pussy and jumped back before she was halfway done with the message and her mom just left the butt-plug in her tushy and slapped her on the hiney saying, "OK GO SWEETHEART! LET HER RIP!"

Michelle was a blazing flash of speed as she ran around the edge of the pool and straight into the pool shower; still holding the buttplug in her ass with her hand so as not to uncork and create a fecal disaster worthy of the sagas - her intended destination; THE TOILET! There was a pregnant pause as everyone listened, and then the silence was broken by a loud echoing fart coming from the stall along with Michelle yelling UUGGHHNNGGHH! A moment later the sound of a loud wet explosion squonked and splattered and echoed in the bottom of the commode as everyone else broke up in spasms of laughing! More squonking loud farts followed by more rushes of liquid explosions echoed against the walls of the latrine; along with cries and groans from Michelle! Sharon waited a couple of minutes until she heard the toilet flush and then presently saw Michelle's face appear at the door of the pool shower; looking like she was happy to be empty and fanning the air with a wrinkled nose! Sharon then began to fill the enema kit again and said,

"Ok next victim! ...Cindy you're up!" Michelle handed the butt-plug to her sister and Cindy stepped down to me and Sharon while Michelle began to strip off her bathing suit. She figured a bathing suit now was a moot point considering everything and as her breasts were exposed to the sun, I realized she had lovely pierced gumdrop nipples; just like her younger sister who was now going to get her back forty irrigated!

Cindy followed her big sister's lead; stepping from her micro-kini before walking down to us to take her medicine. I noticed that Cindy had shaved her pussy like her big sister but had left a cute little "landing strip" stripe of red pubic hair going down to the top of her clit. Just like her sister, she wore a thick gold ring piercing the hood of her clitoris. Unlike her sister, she had everything similar but scaled down...except for her clit! It was just as freakin big as her sister's but attached to a short little woman and it gave you the opinion that Cindy was ALL SEX! While Michelle was a bodybuilder - Cindy was a fireplug and a spinner to boot! Yep, ...you could put Cindy on your dick and spin her like a top; she was so rugged and compact! Even her puffy pink pussy was the same - right down to the pretty scaled down meat curtains and puckery pink dung hole bringing up the rear!

Sharon had Michelle spread some yoga mats and tanning mats around on the pool deck as she intended for our "play area" to take up a little room. Meanwhile, Cindy got on the deck lounge on all- fours; hiney pointed up to the sun, and her Mom merely repeated the process. I got steered into Cindy's pussy, Sharon gave her daughter two splurges up the tushy from the "gut-caulker" in her hands and then I began to fuck while Sharon fingered Cindy's clit and corked her back door with the butt-plug! Michelle finished spreading the mats around and then took up a position in front of her sister; sticking that pierced hooded fat pink bon-bon clit in her sister's face saying,

"Come on sis! I pulled the hood back for you - now give my little fleshy raspberry a nice blowjob! Let's just pretend you are a freshman and I am a sophomore in the dorms at college again! Remember that when you first arrived at school how we took care of each-other? Huh! Those nights you used to suck my clit in the dark n'make your big sis cum so fucking hard!" Cindy was all moans and groans and not feeling like saying "NO" apparently because she impaled her mouth on Michelle's pierced "cunt knuckle" and she sucked it for all it was worth as I tilled her pussy from behind! All the while Sharon's hand diddled Cindy's clit and stirred the contents of her guts with the butt plug (so fuckin deep it looked as if she was conducting a mining operation)!

After a few minutes the same thing happened; Cindy's guts began to grumble and roar and growl like a circus lion-tamer act! She pulled her mouth off her sister's clit with a baby pacifier "POP" of her lips and then she turned her head over her shoulder to say, "GOTTA GO FOLKS!" I was out of her and she was OUT; running like mad for the toilet with her hand holding the butt-plug in place up her hiney like the cork on a cute little bottle of wine! Several shrieks, farts, and moans later and we heard another explosion like somebody had fired a pint of refried beans into the toilet with a bazooka! A couple more loud farts, a couple more splashes and then we heard the flush.

Cindy emerged from the door to cheers and applause again. Now Kit-kat began to strip as Sharon prepared the enema and Cindy handed her little sister the butt-plug. On closer inspection, Kit-kat had the most bush of the three but it was still trimmed in a nice manicured little topiary; no bigger than an inch and a half across. She too had pierced nipples; just as her two siblings. Just like her two siblings; she had the same BIG-ASS "hoodie over the mouse-head" clit staring at you over her pink pretty "hot-pocket" when you got in up close to inspect things! It was so strange seeing something like THAT attached to her Tinkerbelle frame and something definitely ran in the family over on THAT side of the tribe! The difference was that she carried herself like a spritely little pixie - practically skipping down to take her medicine straight up in her pouty pink pooper!

She danced up to the lounge and hopped up on all-fours; tushy skyward! My dick went up her quim and the nozzle went in her pooper to hose down her guano-factory interior. Michelle grabbed her little sister by the hair and pulled her by the hair down onto her clit for another clitty blowjob. Five minutes later with me working her puss, Michelle's clit flossing her molars, and Auntie Sharon pumping her clit and dung dumper, and lil Kit-kat announced that she needed to, "drop a Reggie Bar!" A second later and she was sprinting off to the can; butt-plug in her asshole, while we waited for the waterworks! What we didn't count on was that such a loud explosion could come out of such a little pixie! I mean there were the two wet farts and a moan coming from the stall but then ...well when the explosion sounded like somebody had knocked over a water tower into a sewage treatment plant or something! Kit-kat took a bit longer...apparently the little job required a lot of paperwork! She appeared at the door and executed a little fairy curtesy when everyone clapped and laughed!

"Ok Ian," Michelle announced getting down on the mats on all-fours, "start with my pooper and then finish in my pussy - and don't cum right- away, ALRIGHT!"

"You got it cuz!" I said taking up a position behind her for a good ole fashioned doggy style anal-rut. As I put my dick up to the entrance of Michelle's greasy corn-hole, a little bit of lube leaked out of her puckered crater. I swished the blob of nasty enema-snot around on her; making Michelle giggle and chuckle! She commented that she it felt like she had crapped out two sandbags from her guts; her insides were SO FULL before her mom had cleaned her out! Now she was all empty and greasy; like all the trains had left the station at once on tracks coated with olive oil and I was the only incoming train! Aunt Sharon got down with us and slipped in under her daughter for a nice lesbo sixty-nine as I pushed the mushroom head of my dong up Michelle's turd tunnel. Just as I expected, Michelle's dung dumper was clean as a whistle and slick as a ball-bearing dipped in axle grease! As a result, I felt zero resistance. I just shot up instantly into her warm backdoor "tunnel of shove" with no effort at all and in half a second it felt like my cockhead was up inside her chest cavity!

Michelle was definitely her mother's daughter with regard to anal sex. She let out a hoarse moan and then and OOOOHHHH AAAAAHHHH of satisfaction as Kit-kat and Cindy reached into the bag of fun next to us and pulled out two vibrating eggs and inserted them into each other's rectums. Both toys had a wire running from the eggs that ended in a switch box that could be turned on and off (with a special dial for speed). The two girls scissor fucked and turned on their shaking eggies; setting the speed to REALLY FUCKIN HIGH for both! Apparently they wanted to try out their freshly emptied poopers while they played bumper cars with their corn-beef and tuna sandwiches!

About that time, more "two legged fun" arrived as Becky's three daughters; Laura, Melissa, and Ami poked their heads through the gate and all the women exchanged shouts, hoots, squeals, and greetings as the girls stepped into the back yard! The three pretty girls walked past us and waved to me with happy smiles as they went by (each displaying unintentionally that same silver/pewter thumb-ring with their wave), but they didn't want to disturb our rutting on the ground; they figured they would get some of me shortly! Instead they hugged my mom, aunts, and grandma in merry catty fashion before stripping out of their clothes to their bikini's and hopping in the hot tub with the rest of the women. Soon they were all laughing and cackling with the rest of the MILF-squad as a huge cloud of pot-smoke rose up from the bubbling tub (looking much like an ammunition ship had caught fire and blown up before sinking)!

In a couple of minutes Michelle and Sharon began to increase the intensity of the moans and slobbers on each other's puss pies while I continued my nice easy pace drilling Michelle's greasy slicked up crap-hole. Sharon simply LOVES to munch clit and she loves to sixty nine so apparently this mother/ daughter taco gobbling going on beneath me was particularly passionate! The passion, moans, and slobbering were thick as warm stew to my ears and the fact that this was a mother and her oldest daughter was all the more horny of an experience to me as I sodomized my cousin's rectum! Michelle was now VERY excited from getting it at two ends of her nasty nether regions and she suddenly tensed up and pulled her gobbler off her mother's pussy to announce,

"OH MA! Shit! He is knockin the backside of my G-Spot through my asshole! UUUGGGNNNHHH! I'M GONNA FUCKIN GUSH!" With that she pushed her face back down to her mommy's pussy and munched her way through a splattering tidal wave of a climax all over her mom's face, (and my balls and legs)! A split second later and Sharon reciprocated with a gash geyser of her own and like "Old Faithful", sent a torrent of hot liquid up from below to spray and splatter on Michelle's pussy-gobbler and all over the mat beneath her as well! I managed to hold my cum back and it appeared that Cindy and Kit-kat to my right were not there yet either with their climaxes.

We got up and I flipped Michelle over on her back with her legs parted and up; heels to the sky. I mounted my hard-bodied cousin in the classic missionary style in order to knock boots with her "old school" while her mommy took up a position on her side between us and my other two cousins, who were still banging their pussies together in a furious scissor fuck while the eggs up their asses did their vibratory mischief! Both were moaning and swearing and kissing with wonderful lesbian incestuous fury; too engaged in the heat of the moment to worry about us!

1...45678...10