Mom's Boob Job

Story Info
Son enjoys mom's new funbags.
2.7k words
4.33
479.8k
166
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I got back home from college, my mother called me up and told me that I was going to see expect a remarkable change. I just assumed that she meant she redecorated the house or bought a new car like how she's wanted to do for the last few years. What I did see, was something that I would never have expected literally in a million years.

When I got home, I looked around; nothing about the house was changed. I went to my bedroom to see if that surprise was a gift that she bought me, but there was nothing unusual there either. I saw her pull up in the driveway in her same old car, so I was wrong about that as well. When she entered the house I ran downstairs for a welcome back hug.

"Oh, sweetie, you're finally here," She said.

We wrapped our arms around each other and gave each other a nice big hug. Now there was something unusual there. I had to extend my arms a little bit further around her body to hug her. There was something about her that was somehow pushing me away. I pulled away from her and gave her a curious look.

"Is there something wrong honey?" she asked with a sinister like smile.

"I think so," I said. "Is there something different about you?"

"Take a guess," she said and stepped back so I could get a good look at her. It didn't take me long to notice the huge difference in her. It was something that I couldn't believe I didn't notice earlier when I went to hug her. She was wearing shorts and a tight white tank top with a push up bra that held up these two big tits.

"I never thought I'd ever have to ask you this mom, but here it goes. Mom, did you get breast implants?"

"YES!" she said as she jumped a little like a schoolgirl. Her new tits jiggled momentarily.

"I went from a 34b to a 38dd. Aren't they wonderful?"

I didn't know how to respond to that question, I just stood there in disbelief staring at those knockers.

"You are also the first guy to get a good feel of them."

"What? How's that?"

"When you hugged me, silly. Honey are you ok?"

"Uh, yeah mom. I just didn't expect this when you told me that you had a surprise for me."

"I know it's shocking, and not something that you would expect your old mother to do. But it's my body, my decision, and it's something that I wanted to do for a long time. So you are going to have to get used to it."

"Ok, you're right as always. I just didn't know how to react, but if it makes you happy then they make me happy...I mean..it makes me happy."

We both got a good chuckle out of that remark. During the next month, my mom paraded herself around the beach neighborhood in skimpy outfits and bikinis for all to see. It was a little disturbing for me, having strange men gawking at my mother like how I would gawk at other women with big tits.

Before the change, my mother was a beautiful woman; lovely dirty blonde hair, always worked out so she was always had a good figure, pretty face, nice ass. She got divorced about five years ago, it was a mutual thing between my parents, so they are not bitter at each other or anything.

I have to admit, that when I was going through puberty, her body was a fantasy image that I would often use for myself. But I stopped when I got older and realized how disgusting it was for me to think of her in that way. But now that she got these new tits, I find myself going back to those fantasies. I feel bad about doing that, but I can't help it, she has become a total knockout. And she would literally knock me out if she knew what I've been fantasizing about.

Another month went by, and there was another change in my mother this time her attitude. She seemed more depressed and irritated for some reason, and not so happy to show off her new tits. One night, when we were drinking beers and watching professional wrestling on TV, some of those big breasted girls that they have there came out in bikinis, the crowd went wild, but I heard my mother mumbling something in anger.

"Is there something wrong mom?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said sternly.

"Oh come on, there's obviously something wrong with you. Just tell me."

She turned off the TV and looked at me.

"Honey, can you pretend that I'm not your mother for while, so you can talk to me honestly without getting embarrassed?"

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"I think that getting my new breasts were a mistake."

"Why's that?"

"Guys aren't coming on to me as much as I was hoping they would."

"Oh."

"I don't think they look real."

"You don't."

"Well, at least not real to other men. When you see me in a bikini, do they look real?"

"I can't say; I try not to look when you're in a bikini. I didn't want you to think that you have a perverted son."

"Please, David, I know where you hide your pornography, I know how perverted you are. But I do know what you mean. I'm your mother, so it's not right for you to stare at my chest as you would at any other woman.

"Sorry."

"That's all right. But right now, can you take a look at them and give me your honest opinion?"

"Oh, I don't know if that’s a good idea-"

"Please. It would mean so much to me, and it will only be for a second."

I thought about it for a while. Well actually I pretended to think about it. My answer was already yes, but I didn't want her to think that I was that eager to see her naked.

"Ok, if it would make you feel better, Ill do it."

That put a smile on her face. She put down her beer and stood straight up facing me. She took off her white blouse, and she was now wearing a black, lacy push up bra. I could suddenly feel my dick in the process of beginning an erection. I was just hoping that she wouldn't notice.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

Damn! I thought. She only wanted to show me in her bra. I really wanted to see those tits, so I made a plan quickly.

"They’re...good."

"What was that hesitation for?"

"It was nothing." "Yes it was; you don't think they look good don't you?"

"Well I can't tell like this, you bra is covering them."

"If I was topless, would you make a better assessment?"

"Yes, maybe, I don't know if this is such a good idea anymore."

I threw that last part in to keep making it look like that I wasn't that perverted again.

"No, it's still a good idea. Let me take off the bra, and you could have a better look."

She reached around her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled down the bra straps one by one, than slowly took it all off. I finally got a look at those tits, and they were the most beautiful pair that I have ever seen. I instantly got a hard on, the biggest and hardest one that I ever had. I was hoping that she wouldn't notice that. My eyes and mouth were wide open, that she noticed.

"Does that look on your face me you like them?" she asked.

"I never thought that I ever had to say this in my life, but mom, you have the loveliest pair of breasts that I have ever seen."

A big smile formed on her face; what she said got her so excited that she bounced a little on her seat and those tits jiggled up and down for me.

"Thanks honey, just one more thing."

"What is it?"

"Can you feel them?"

My eyes went from looking at her tits to her face.

"I need to know if they feel right also. I think they may be too hard."

"Uhmm-"

"Please, please, please, please, please."

"Ok, but since I'm a little uncomfortable with doing this I have to do it from behind you."

"OK," She said.

She turned her back to me and raised her arms. I moved closer behind her and got ready. I was definitely nervous, my hands were shaking a little and I could hear my heart beating fast. I reached around her body and cupped her breasts in each hand, and gave them a nice soft squeeze. They felt WONDERFUL. Not hard at all, they were perfect. Soft, tender, Tits that you could spend the rest of your life feeling.

“So how are they?” she asked.

“GREAT!” I said, and winced when I realized how excited I must have sounded to her.

“Really? They’re not too hard?”

“No, they are not hard at all. These are the most natural feeling fake breasts that I ever laid my hands on.”

“Wow, I had no idea they would feel this way to a man, especially my own son.”

I was about to let go so she wouldn’t catch on, on how much I really enjoy feeling them. But she grabbed my hands and put them back on her.

“You don’t have to let go so soon. You could keep feeling them if you want.”

“Uh, thanks mom.”


And I did. I squeezed them, massaged, and even twisted the nipples a little bit. I completely forgot whose tits I was feeling and played with them as if they were my own. What I asked next was one of the gutsiest moves that I have ever done.

“Mom, there is something else I could do to help prove to you that they look and feel real.”

“What’s that honey?”

“If you let me suck on them.”

She slowly turned around and gave me a shocking look. I let go of her tits and stood there frozen in horror. I couldn’t believe what I just asked of her. She had every right to slap me across the face.

“Well, I think that it could help me. But you have to take your shirt off as well. I can’t be the only one half naked here.”

She gave me a sexy smile as she said that. I took off my shirt and threw it across the room. Mother was now facing me all the way. I took hold of her tits and stuck my face right in them. I first felt the skin in my face, then started kissing and licking them, I lightly bit them a little to. I them moved my mouth to her right nipple. I licked the areolas first then flicked the nipple with my tongue. I looked up at my mother as I did this, she liked it. Finally I put my mouth over that nipple and sucked it like a little baby. This seemed to have stimulated her; I can hear her heart beating faster and she was moaning. I sucked on it some more, moving back and forth to each nipple until something happened and I stayed on one. Some liquid seemed to have shot its way into my mouth. I didn’t know what it was at first, but then I realized that it was breast milk. I looked up at my mother again. She was just as surprised as I was. I stayed there drinking the breast milk until I sucked both tits dry. After that I let go of mom’s tits and stood up.

“Wow!” I said.

“Wow!” She said back at me. “I guess the implants must be stimulating my breast milk.”

“Haven’t you felt it in the last couple months?”

“No, it must only work if I’m sexually stimulated.”

“You want to get sexually stimulated some more?” I asked.

She didn’t answer; she just moved in closer and kissed me full on the lips. We moved our tongues into each other’s mouths; I was surprised that her tongue actually touched the back of my mouth.

“Now let me taste some of your milk,” she said.

She got on the floor and got between my legs. She pulled down my pants and underwear and up shot thick 8 inch erection. The sheer sized of my dick surprised her. She grabbed it with one hand and began to masturbate me. I just sat there, leaning against the couch enjoying myself. She started licking the shaft, lubricating it with lots of saliva. She then put it all in her mouth. Her lips were sealed tight around the shaft; her tongue was circling it as she pumped her head up and down on my dick. It all lasted 20 minutes before I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop that came out of me, and she sucked on the tip of my dick to suck out whatever was left inside.

“That was incredible,” I told her.

She move up my body and up to my face to kiss but I stopped her.

“Sorry,” I said. “But I don’t kiss a girl who just sucked my dick.”

“Ok, I’ll go brush my teeth, and I’ll meet you in my bedroom.”

We got up off the couch and ran upstairs. She went to the bathroom in the hallway and I went to her bedroom. I stripped off the remainder of my clothing, ripped the blanket off the bed and jumped on it. A few minutes later my mother came into the room with the remainder of her clothes off as well. She jumped on top of me, my dick rubbing up against her pussy, her new big tits pressing up against my chest. I held my arms around her while I kissed her passionately. I turned her onto her back; I guided my dick right at the opening of her pussy. I teased her with it at first, then I drove it right in. She let out a big sigh from the pain of my monster dick forcing its way inside her tight pussy. I began pumping it in and out of her as hard as I can. I went faster and faster with every motion of my hips. Our hands were roaming each others bodies. I had one hand on that sweet ass of hers and another on her right tit. I squeezed them both as I fucked her like a horse.

She had me on my back now. She was riding me like a cowgirl. She humped my dick and grinded her hips against it. I just laid there letting her do all the work now; I watched as her hair fell all over her body, her tits were bouncing up and down. Lit droplets of milk were starting to come out of her nipples. I stood up with her still on my dick. I grabbed those tits and sucked the newly produced milk inside of them. My mother held my head to her breasts and held it there like how she used to do when I was a baby, but still grinding her pussy on my still dick.

After I finished my little snack, I got her on her back again and took over fucking her. Her moans grew louder, telling me to fuck her harder. The headboard was banging up against the wall, and I could hear pieces of the bed begin to break from underneath. In the last minute I threw all my strength into this extraordinary act of passion. I fucked her harder than I ever did for a woman. She screamed to the top of her lungs as she achieved her biggest orgasm yet. Her nails were digging into my back.


Finally I shot my load right inside of her. I made sure to push out ever last drop inside of her. As my erection was getting soft I fucked her as much as I could before it went back to normal size. I pulled it out of her and began to relax. I laid my head between my mother’s breasts; I could hear her heart beat as she was stroking my hair.

“So, do you still feel like your tits look fake?” I asked.

“No, sweetie, not anymore.”

The End!