Mom's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,748 Followers

"A little incentive," Joe remarked as he pulled me closer while nudging me down. "Not that I think you need it."

I went to my knees on the rug, Joe's hand running through my scalp as his cock bobbed in front of my face. My hand reached into Joe's rich pubic bush and grabbed the base of his cock in my fist, eliciting a groan which was repeated when my other hand also clenched around the shaft.

My mouth slid over the long conical head of Joe's cock, over the slight ridge of the bottom of the crown, and down the shaft until reaching my hands. My hands began to slowly twist and pump the cock as my lips slid up and down.

Joe wasn't exceptionally thick, but that vein that wound down the shaft in a serpentine manner gave it that impression. His cock was quite long, however, and I guessed had to be at least nine inches. My mouth took more and more of him in as I became more accumstomed to his length, and the tip of him brushing against my throat made us both jump.

"Oh man Timmy," Joe moaned as he clenched my scalp and bent his knees. "That's so good I can't believe it. You like the size of my cock? Can you take it all in your mouth?"

"No," I gasped as my lips slid off of him for a second, knowing full well what he wanted to hear. "You're way too big."

"Ever have one this big before?" Joe asked, and even though I had tasted bigger I assured him that I had not, and as I looked up at him beaming down at me I knew that I had said what he wanted to hear.

"I can't believe a man can grow this large!" I sputtered before going back to business.

"Well, you sure know what to do with it... damn!" Joe yelped as my free hand reached down and grabbed his balls, rolling and squeezing them as I sucked.

Soon my mouth was hitting the hand that was holding his cock, so I let go of it and just let me mouth slide up and down the length of his tool. I couldn't take it all in of course, but my forehead was touching his pubes with each glide down the bronze tube.

"Omigod!" Joe said as he looked down and admired my work. "Nobody's ever deep throated me like that before! Hell, your moth..."

Joe stopped himself as he realized what he was about to say, but I could fill in the blanks, and I was reminded that my mom was likely in the same position I was in many times. Her hands would be pulling on Joe's cock, and Joe would trying to get her to take more of him in her mouth just as he was imploring me, and the thought both revolted and excited me.

I began going down on him hard, my mouth swirling and my right fist pumping him once again. My left hand ran up and down his hairy leg, reaching back and grabbing his ass as he began breathing louder and heavier.

"Awwww! I'm gonna cum!" Joe groaned, and I felt his cock lurch as he blasted a load of cum down my throat.

I blocked the succeeding spurts with my tongue, allowing his seed to take a more leisurely path down, and I kept sucking and jerking him until I felt him get soft in my mouth, and soon he practically had to yank me off of him.

*

Chapter 7: Like sucking my thumb.

Joe helped me to my feet and eased me onto the bed before climbing in beside me. His wooly body felt comforting as I leaned against him, and after he rested for a moment he suddenly got up and left the room, leaving me confused for a second. He returned soon after with a bottle of liquor and a couple of tiny glasses.

"Need a little shot of courage if I'm gonna do this," Joe said as he poured two drinks from the bottle and handed me one.

"Try this," Joe said as he gently clinked his glass against mine. "Ever have Grand Marnier before?"

I told him I hadn't, and while it burned going down it also tasted pretty good, and Joe filled my glass again the second it became empty. Out of the corner of my eye I happened to catch a glimpse of something that he had in his hand and had placed behind the bottle on the nightstand. A tube of a popular lubricant. I shuddered as I thought about what Joe had in mind, and was beginning to think that Joe wasn't as naive about what we were doing as he let on.

"Okay, now is there anything I should do or not do?" Joe asked as he crouched alongside of me.

"Uh, no. Just do to me what you like having done to you," I said. "And watch your teeth," I added, although the size of my dick greatly reduced the chance of any contact such as that.

Joe reached down and took my limp dick between his thumb and index finger, giving it a little pull before bending over and putting me in his mouth. My cock stiffened immediately as Joe's lips engulfed it, and he bobbed his head up and down a couple of times before raising his head up and smiling.

"Kinda like sucking a thumb," Joe exclaimed as I cringed inside at the all too accurate description. "How am I doing?"

"Great," I responded as Joe went back down on me.

Joe then proceeded to give me an incredible sucking. His tongue swirled and danced around my dick, he suckled my balls and even took my entire package in his mouth for a little while. As he did, I reached over and ran my hand over his furry back, slowly letting it slide down his ass cheeks and then between his legs.

Joe immediately knew where I was headed and swiveled his lower torso to allow me to reach his cock. I grabbed his dangling cock and milked the rubbery hose while he sucked my dick enthusiastically.

"Joe - gonna cum soon," I finally said as the sensation became too strong to resist.

Joe said something that I couldn't make out, mainly because I was still in his mouth, and slid his lips up and down my stem with even more enthusiasm than before. My groin tingled as I squirted my load into Joe's mouth, and he eagerly took it and tried to drain me completely until I was limp.

"Well?" Joe asked after we caught our breath.

"Not bad for a first time," I said with a smile, remembering my pitiful first effort at cocksucking, and knowing full well this was not the first cock that Joe's mouth had met. Still, I was willing to play along if that was what he wanted.

"That wasn't so bad. In fact not bad at all," Joe said as he poured some more Grand Marnier for us.

It occured to me that Joe might be doing more that taking the edge off with the booze. I had a feeling that he was trying to get me drunk, and while it was certainly possible to do that, my college experiences had shown that I had a rather high tolerance for alcohol.

"I liked it when you started to pull on my cock while I was doing you," Joe said. "Boy, if you had kept doing that I probably could have gotten hard again. Us old guys aren't like you kids. You know, the way you came twice in such a short time?"

I nodded, not mentioning the load I popped off in the shower just before he came visiting. Getting hard was never a problem for me, and maybe that was a consolation prize for being cheated with the equipment.

"If you want, you can do it some more," Joe suggested, pulling himself up higher on the bed, his flaccid cock hanging over his hip.

"Like this, you mean?" I asked as I took his limp cock in hand and began to pull on it slowly, stretching it out as I did.

"Yeah, that's it. Feels so good. You seem to enjoy doing it too. You like my cock, Timmy?" Joe asked as I began to feel it stir in my hand.

"Well, yeah," I said. "It's so big and long and everything."

"Glad you like it," Joe said proudly. "Problem is, when you've got a big cock, sometimes girls won't let you do all the stuff you want to do."

"Really?" I asked, feeling his cock begin to stiffen as he spoke. "I wouldn't know about that."

"Yeah," Joe sighed as he brought the glass to my lips and poured more of the liquor into me. "You okay? You aren't drunk, are you?"

My arm had been cramping up from the weird position it was in, and my cock pulling was suffering for it. While I certainly had a buzz, I wasn't drunk, but I played around a little, wanting to see what Joe would do.

"Guess maybe," I slurred. "Room is kinda spinning."

"Well just lay back here for a minute," Joe said, pulling my hand off his cock after a little struggle.

"But I wanna play with your cock some more," I protested.

"You will Timmy," Joe said as he moved me onto my back. "I know you love it as much as I do, but just lay here for a little while. Close your eyes and relax.

I did as Joe asked, and as the Stones played Sympathy for the Devil in the background, Joe's hands began gently rubbing my body. He gave my cock and balls a gentle massage before sliding up to my stomach and chest.

"That's it," Joe said. "Just relax."

I felt my nipples being rubbed and pinched, and then as my left nipple was being fondled I felt hot breath on my right one, and then Joe's mouth engulfed the nipple, biting and licking the stiff nub.

"You like that, don't you Timmy?" Joe asked, and I mumbled something unintelligible. "I love how smooth your body is. Just enjoy it, and remember that we won't say a word about this to your mom."

Joe's mouth continued nibbling away, and I felt my arm being pulled up toward the headboard. Joe's tongue licked my exposed armpit, swabbing the modest cluster of tiny hairs and groaning as he did. His cock was now as hard as mine, pressing against my hip as he chewed under my arm.

"Damn, you do something to me Timmy," Joe said as he rolled me over onto my stomach and hovered over me, laying on me but supporting himself so that very little of his weight was on me. In fact, all I could feel was his coarse body hair all over me and his erect cock, nestled in the valley between my ass cheeks.

"Like I was telling you," Joe said in a whisper despite us being alone in the house, "Sometimes girls are afraid of doing things with a guy that's got a big one. Your mom, for example, now she says that she loves my cock. Says she's never had one this big before, but she won't let me fuck her in the ass. Says it would hurt too much. What do you think of that?"

I mumbled something into the pillow as I felt Joe lift himself off of me, and his finger began probing around my anus.

"Damn, you've got an incredible ass Timmy," Joe said. "I want to put my cock inside of you."

"No," I slurred. "It's way too big."

"I swear I'll be gentle Timmy," Joe said. "I've just got to have you."

*

Chapter 8: Joe has me.

Joe pulled me up by my waist, and pushed my head down into the pillow, and I was now on my knees with my butt sticking way up.

"You're gonna love this," Joe said.

With that, I felt Joe's strong hands pull apart my ass cheeks. Expecting to feel Joe's finger lubricating me, I was shocked instead when Joe's face pressed against my buttocks, and the warmth of his tongue first bathed my puckered ring, and then began stabbing inside of me.

I chewed on the pillow as Joe lapped away like no one had ever done before, his hand pulling on my dick and balls while his tongue probed and prodded me. As Joe roughly kneaded my puny, wrinkled nut sack, I came all over the bedding, my dick squirting cum wildly and uncontrollably, in what seemed like an endless staccato.

"Knew you'd like that," Joe said and his face retreated, his tongue replaced by an oiled finger.

The one finger became two quickly, as he churned his digits in and out of me, and then I felt him crouched behind me, the tip of his dick sliding effortlessly into me. Joe groaned as he leaned forward and buried more of his shaft into my warmth, and I cried out as he went in too far.

"Please - too big!" I pleaded, and although his thickness was no problem, I could not take his entire length.

Joe began pumping himself into me with shorter strokes, and my muscles relaxed as I became more accustomed to his size. Joe's breathing became louder and more rapid, as did the thrusts of his cock, and I felt the spray of his sweat on my back as it flew off his body.

Joe was now savaging me like an animal. His cock was pounding into me like a jackhammer, and even though he was again ramming himself into me right to his balls, my primary sensation was pleasure. Joe kept this fever pitch up for quite a while, and when he screamed out when he came, his hot seed soothing as he hosed my insides, I was sorry that it was over.

My knees gently gave out, and Joe sank down onto me as I fell into the pool of semen I had earlier created. Joe's wet and hairy body felt so nice as he covered me that I was sure I would have another erection before too long, and I knew that if I did, Joe would find a way to get rid of it.

*

Postscript.

My mom broke up with Joe a few months later, and I was the reason for the break up. Actually, Joe was to blame. I was part of it, as was alcohol, and without going into a long explanation, I'll just give you the abridged version.

I had gone to a keg party at one of the college dorms, and when the cab dropped me off I staggered inside loudly, falling up the stairs and waking up Joe and my mom, who was used to my occasional lapses in judgment and was just happy that I never drove in that condition.

Anyway, I got my clothes off and fell into bed, only to be awakened later by somebody sticking their finger up my ass. Joe. I cried out in pain as Joe tried to take me without lubrication, attempting to cover my mouth in a losing effort to silence me.

The next thing I knew, Mom was screaming in the doorway, having turned on the light to find her boyfriend trying to stick his cock in her son's ass. I eventually fell back asleep as they argued into the night, Joe trying to convince her unsuccessfully that I had seduced him before and it wasn't his fault.

That would eventually lead to my first sex with a woman, but that's another kinky story for another time.

************

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it, and I welcome any and all comments and constructive criticism.

timmywells
timmywells
1,748 Followers
12