Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers

"That's fine with me, baby. And I'm constantly amazed at how big you are. I'm sure you take after my side of the family when it comes to that. I absolutely love it." She gave his hard cock a slow squeezing pump, her eyes gleaming with delight as a shiny gob of precum oozed from the yawning red eye at the tip. She flicked her index finger across the shimmering wad, gathering it up and bringing the slimy wad of cock-sap to her mouth. "Mmmmm. You can walk around with a hardon all day as far as I'm concerned. And Mommy will be here to help you take care of it as much as you want."

Mitch was in heaven listening to his mother's words. He looked down at his hands mauling her giant tits, and felt another surging pulse go through his massive dong. "Mom, can I...can I fuck you again?"

Nicole sat up, her huge tits looming over Mitch's face. She smiled as she looked down at him, his eyes immediately drawn to her heavy swaying boobs. "Not right now, sweetie. I'm afraid to admit that Mommy's a little sore after that pounding you gave me this afternoon. But there is something I'd like to do for you." She paused and looked down at his horse-like cock, standing up rigidly from his groin, throbbing hotly beneath her circling hand. "How about if I give you a nice relaxing hand job?"

"I'd love that," Mitch eagerly replied, knowing another one of his dreams was about to come true.

"Okay, baby. You just sit up a little against the headboard while I get between your legs. Yes...that's it. Now, I think we just need a couple more things to make this perfect. Aahh...yes," she said, opening the drawer of her bedside table and reaching inside. Mitch's eyes opened in shock as she drew out a jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline and a black elastic hairband—the same things he used when he jerked off!

"Mom, wh...wh...," Mitch stammered as his mother moved between his spread legs, her supplies in hand.

"I know a few things about my son," Nicole replied, a wry smile on her face. "When I've had to take your sheets off your bed to do laundry, there've been a couple of times you've left the drawer on your bedside table a little bit open. I couldn't help but notice how much of this Vaseline you go through. My, my—you are prolific, aren't you?"

"Well, I...," Mitch mumbled, unsure of how to respond.

"Now seriously, baby, how many times a day do you jack off?"

Mitch was surprised by his mother's blatant question, and even after what they'd just been through, he felt himself blushing. Once again, he figured honesty was the best way to go. "Uh, usually five or six—sometimes more."

"Mmm, that's perfect," his mother said, a wicked little smile on her face. "And would you like Mommy to help you get rid of all those loads from now on?"

"Oh god, yes!" Mitch replied emphatically.

"Then let's start right now," she said, moving closer between his spread legs.

"The...the hairband?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed these missing off my dressing table either," she said with a smile as she twirled the black ring around her index finger teasingly. "I saw a couple of them in your drawer too, and I bet I know just what you use them for." Having said that, she stretched the elasticized band as she slid it down over his rearing tool and positioned it around the root on top, and beneath his massive nut-sack beneath, making his fearsome cock look even more engorged and menacing with the cock-ring around it. "There, how does that feel?" Nicole asked the question, even though she knew from spying on her son that this was exactly the way he positioned it himself.

"It feels great," Mitch said, feeling the anxiety he'd felt washing away.

"Good. Now Mommy wants to have her way with her baby boy's beautiful hard cock. So you just sit back and let me take care of you." Nicole opened the jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline she'd bought the day before and scooped out a generous amount of the greasy lube. Sitting cross-legged between her son's legs, she rubbed her hands slowly together, warming the viscous gel until her hands glistened hotly.

Mitch loved seeing his mother getting ready to give him a nice slippery hand-job. Sitting upright between his legs, her voluminous breasts wobbled and jiggled enticingly as she rubbed her hands together, her big nipples looking like succulent cherries adorning the tips of those huge round guns. He watched as she reached out and brought one hand to his throbbing dick, her slick fingers circling it in a warm loving corridor as she wrapped it around the base. She brought her other gooey hand forward and slipped it around right on top of the first one, with still a number of inches of rock-hard cock showing above both gripping hands. Once she had them in place, she slowly slid them upwards, leaving behind a shining layer of the slippery lubricant.

"Oh Jesus, that is so good," Mitch moaned as he lay back against the pillows, surrendering himself to the delicious sensations flowing through him.

"Mmmmmm, so nice and hard," his mother cooed softly, her hands quickly warmed by his pulsating cock. When she reached the top, she gave it a tender squeeze, and then started to slowly let her gripping hands descent the towering stalk, adding a teasing corkscrew motion. When the heel of her lower hand touched his shaven groin, she pumped upwards, her slick hands rotating back and forth along his throbbing pole.

"Oh fuckkkkkk." Mitch was thrilled beyond his wildest dreams, loving the feel of his mother's hot talented hands working on his blood-engorged fuck-stick. He looked down through hooded eyes as he leaned back against the headboard, a sluttishly contented look on his mother's face as she slowly pumped away, her glistening hands sliding lewdly up and down his throbbing cock.

"I love this cock," Nicole mumbled, almost as if speaking to herself. "I can't believe how big it is, how hard it is." With the cock-ring keeping it throbbingly engorged, it was a thing of beauty, the pulsing veins standing out boldly against the glistening shaft. She started stroking her hands slowly right off the tip of his cock as she drew it towards her, one hand following the other in a teasing rope-pulling motion, as if she was drawing a boat to shore. Her pulling motion drew even more of his flowing precum from the tip, the slimy discharge almost flowing out of him like a river now, the sticky cock-sap dropping nastily onto her lap. She paused and pumped some out into the palm of one hand, and then licked it up, her eyes closing in rapture as the warm goo slid down her throat.

"Mmmmm," she purred, opening her eyes as she slipped both hands back around his throbbing erection and started pumping up and down once more, her hot slippery hands driving him crazy. "Oh god, what a gorgeous cock. I plan on making use of this beautiful thing as much as I can from now on." She gave Mitch a sinfully teasing wink, letting him know she had no intention of stopping the illicit incestuous affair they'd just started.

Mitch could only moan as she kept working him over, her skilful mature hands working mercilessly on his throbbing prick. The precum continued to flow out of him, joining the slippery lubricant covering her stroking hands. She continued slowly, savoring the luxurious feeling of the hot rigid stiffness filling her hands. She brought him to the brink of orgasm a few times, stopping her deliciously perfect stroking just in time for his impending climax to subside. And then she'd start again, a luridly sinful smile on her face as she stroked all the way from the taut base to the enflamed crown, her slender fingers and circling hands twisting teasingly in torturous circles at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Mom, please...let me...let me come," Mitch pleaded, beside himself with anguish as he lay there squirming before her, his body tensing and twisting with the need to release another massive load.

Nicole squeezed his throbbing prick firmly and then started that base-to-tip stroking motion again, her hands cockscrewing all over the massive girth of his horse-like cock as she started to bring him off. "Okay, baby, let it go. Give Mommy all of that hot cum." She watched her son's muscular abs flexing, and knew the delicious contractions from his impending release were starting to course through his body. She smiled and her tongue subconsciously ran out to wet her lips as the shiny red eye at the yawned open before filling with pearly fluid for a split second before his climax overwhelmed him.

"Ah...ahhh...OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK," Mitch moaned loudly as his body started to convulse, the first long white rope of cum rocketing high into the air, the milky strand almost reaching the ceiling before cresting and dropping back onto his muscular stomach with a resounding "SPLAT!"

Nicole's hands kept stroking smoothly as a second, and then a third white ribbon streaked skyward. Her son's cock kept bucking in her pumping hands, like a giant python fighting to get free. She held tightly as she jacked away, wad upon wad of thick teenage jizz spewing into the air like a geyser. She couldn't believe how much cum he had in him, gobs and strands of semen fountaining lewdly upwards before falling back down all over his body and her pumping hands. He came for a long time, until his stomach and midsection were almost totally covered with a mass of thick white spunk.

"Oh Jesus," Mitch groaned softly as the last tingling vestiges of his intense climax flowed through him, his body still twitching and spasming as the nerve-jangling sensations slowly waned. "That was so good. Oh fuck, Mom—that was better than good, it was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it, baby. I'm sure I'll be doing that for you a lot from now on." Nicole sat still for a minute or so as he recovered, her cum-covered hands holding his slowly deflating cock lovingly, both of them looking at the massive puddle of cum covering his midsection. "Now it's time for Mommy to get her reward." Mitch looked down as his chest continued to heave, drawing big gulps of cool air into his lungs as he slowly recovered. He watched as his mother brought her cummy hands to her mouth and sluttishly licked them clean, keeping her eyes locked on his so he could see how much she loved it. When she was done lapping up every creamy drop from her hands, she leaned forwards as she got on her hands and knees and leaned over his midsection, her pendulous breasts grazing his crotch. She slowly swayed from side to side, drawing her bullet-like nipples through the puddles of cum on his stomach. He could see the slimy goo clinging to her skin, the pearly semen shining lewdly against her cherry-red nipples.

"Oh Mom, that is so hot," Mitch said breathlessly, loving the feel of his mother's stiff rubbery nipples dragging over his skin.

"How does this look?" his mother asked as she slid slightly back and lowered her mouth to his cum-covered stomach, turning her warm blue eyes up to his as she pursed her lips and set them right down into a massive puddle of thick white semen. With her lips pursed forwards and her eyes locked on his, she sucked inwards, drawing the viscous clump of pearly spunk into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Mitch mumbled, totally enthralled by his mother's lewd behaviour.

Nicole loved the taste of cum, and she'd never had any that she loved more than her son's. Not only was there plenty of it, but it tasted tantalizingly delicious. It was so thick and white that she knew it was absolutely chock-full of potent teenage sperm. She moved to another big clump on his taut abs and sucked that up as well, loving the feel of the thick silky fluid sliding luxuriously down her throat. She gave him a teasing wink as she kept going, her tongue and lips licking up every warm creamy drop. Finally, all that was left on his midsection was the glistening residue of her drying saliva, the copious amount of semen safely stored in the pit of her stomach.

"Okay, buster, I think both of us are going to need some real food pretty soon," Nicole said, licking her lips to get every savory morsel. "So I'm kicking you out while I get ready. Throw these sheets in the wash on your way." She looked at him teasingly as they pulled the already dishevelled sheets off the bed. "I want to put some new ones on so we can make them nice and nasty later." She tossed the sheets at him and gave him a playful shove towards the door. "I'll see you in a little while, sweetie. Make sure you look your best for our date, after all, you'd like Mommy to give you a nice goodnight kiss, wouldn't you?" With a sultry look in her eyes, she ushered him out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Mitch felt like he was walking on air as he made his way to the laundry room, his spent member swinging heavily between his legs once he pulled off the constricting cock-ring. He clutched the sheets in his arms, the intoxicating scent of pure sex rising from them to his nostrils. He smiled as he breathed in the heady fragrance, thinking of all the delightful ways he was hoping to have sex with his super-hot mother. He tossed the sweaty cum-stained sheets in the washing machine, setting it going before heading to his own bathroom, his sweat-covered body badly in need of a shower.

***

Forty-five minutes later, Mitch made his way downstairs, camera in hand. If his mother was going to be wearing the new outfit she'd mentioned, he definitely didn't want to miss his chance to get some shots of her in it. He caught his own reflection in the hall mirror near the front door, and smiled at the handsome figure looking back at him.

His mother had told him to look good, so he'd chosen his new slim-fitting navy suit, the trim-fitting lines making his body look great, especially combined with the crisp white shirt and tan-colored lace-up shoes he was wearing. A short time back his mother had shown him pictures from an Italian fashion magazine of guys in trim navy suits and medium-tone brown shoes. She'd insisted on buying an outfit like that for him, and this would be the first chance he'd had to wear it. Even he had to admit how good the gorgeous suit made him look and feel. "When you look good, you feel good," he said to himself as he looked in the mirror, his hair nicely groomed and his face clean-shaven. He smiled as he looked at himself again, thinking that based on what had already happened today, he definitely did feel good, and the suit itself didn't have a lot to do with that. Getting rid of numerous loads of cum was bound to put a smile on anybody's face, especially when those loads were taken out of you by a hot sexy MILF that happened to be your mom.

"Are you all set, sweetie?" His mother's voice behind him broke him out of his reverie. He turned to see her standing at the top of the stairs. As she started to come down, he stepped back as if in a trance, his eyes glued to her descending form. He felt his heart start to pound in his chest, and he simply stared in awe. Once again, his mother was wearing an outfit exactly like one he'd Photoshopped her face onto in pictures he had of her on his computer!

She was wearing what had to be the sexiest dress he had ever seen. It was a lemon-yellow bandage dress, with numerous bands of material forming to her voluptuous body like a second skin, almost like a mummy swarthed in bandages. Each band seemed to be about 3" wide, with a slender contrasting strip where they came together, the strip where the bands met being a slightly lighter yellow in color to give it an eye-catching contrast. The dress was incredibly low-cut, the V-shaped front diving to the base of her deep line of cleavage, the swells of her tremendous breasts filling the opening between the two straps that went over her shoulders. It fit so snugly to her massive tits that there was no denying their incredible size, the fabric molding itself to the mouth-watering mounds enticingly.

Mitch gulped as he let his eyes travel downwards, taking in the alluring lines of the dress as it followed the contours of her curvy body, nipping in waspishly at her trim waist, and then flowing out provocatively over her wide fuckable hips. The dress ended high on her thighs, and as she descended the stairs, he loved the look of her shapely legs as the hem clung teasingly to her full creamy thighs. Her bare legs looked fantastic, gleaming as if covered with a thin sheen of oil. His eyes followed her shapely legs even further down, past her dimpled knees and full calves to her delicate feet, gorgeously encased in high-heeled yellow slingbacks.

"Oh fuck...slingbacks!" Mitch groaned inwardly as he looked at the incredibly sexy shoes. The yellow color matched her dress perfectly, the shoes also matching the little yellow purse she had clutched in her hand. The slingbacks had cock-hardeningly pointy toes, and rapier-like 4" heels that had Mitch's head spinning with excitement.

"Well, what do you think?" his mother asked as she reached the bottom of the stair and posed for him, slowly turning in a circle so he could get the full effect of the gorgeous dress and spectacularly sexy shoes from every angle.

Mitch gasped as he looked at the back of the dress, the material plunging provocatively almost to the base of her spine, the smooth skin of her back clearly visible from her neck all the way down to just above the upper swells of her round curvy bum. The bands of material cupped and formed around her sumptuous rear end provocatively, making him swallow hungrily as he looked at the way the fabric molded itself to those perfect beach-ball like mounds, not one panty line in sight.

Her legs looked amazing from behind, the sky-high heels making them look incredibly toned and muscular, the gleaming coating making him just want to reach out and run his hands up the shiny smoothness of the gorgeous gams. She continued her turn, letting him see her breasts in profile, the soft yellow fabric stretched taut over the massive globes. He gulped again as he looked at her stupendous tits. After seeing that the dress was backless, he knew that it must have built-in bra supports in order to support her magnificent breasts. Looking closer, he could barely detect the outline of the built-in wired bra cups, absolutely necessary in order to support the tremendous weight they were carrying.

"Stop daydreaming, sweetie, and tell me if you think it looks okay?"

Mitch awoke as if from a dream, her voice jolting him back to reality from the jerk-off fantasy world his eyes had sent him to. "It...it looks amazing!" he gushed out, his hungry eyes roaming freely over her gorgeous body, the figure-fitting bandage dress setting his already torched libido on fire once more. "Mom, you...you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, dear," she said with a smile as she leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek, her alluring perfume wafting over him like an intoxicating mist.

As she stepped back, Mitch finally tore his eyes away from her gorgeous body and gazed at her face. She looked even more beautiful and radiant than he had ever seen her before. Her warm blue eyes were done up with eye shadow in bronze tones that looked sultry and exotic, the soft shades looking surprisingly perfect with the yellow dress. Some mascara made her already long eyelashes look even more seductive, the lengthy lashes sending a jolt of excitement through him when she simply blinked. Her lips were adorned in a glossy coating of brilliant cherry-red lipstick, making her full pouty lips look like they were made for one thing only—sucking cock. Her lustrous honey-blonde hair was fluffed out and framed her lovely features attractively before falling to her shoulders, the golden tresses gleaming in the light. Glittering earrings dangled from each ear, matched by a necklace that twinkled with a big shiny stone that fell just above her deep line of cleavage. Mitch surveyed the whole package once more, and knew he'd never seen anyone hotter than his mother. "Mom...you look...you look...," he gasped out, not even able to find the words to say how fantastic she looked.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers