Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers

"You can put your eyes back in your head, sweetie," Nicole said as she flicked her eyes down to his crotch with that mischievous twinkle in her eye. "That swelling in your pants tells me all I need to know." She paused as she looked him up and down, an appraising smile coming over her face as she nodded. "And aren't you the handsome young man? I knew that suit would look good on you, and it looks even better than I thought. I like it when my date looks good. And who knows, with you looking that good, you might even get lucky tonight."

The teasing look in her eye sent another jolt of excitement right through Mitch, causing him to shiver as she gave him a smolderingly hot look. She nodded towards his hand. "I see you've got your camera. Would you like to take a few shots of Mommy before we go out?" she asked, turning in profile and looking back at him lustily over her shoulder, tossing her hair sensually with a shake of her head.

"Oh god, yes," Mitch replied hurriedly, bringing the camera up and snapping pictures like a kid who was afraid his candy was going to be taken away from him. For the next ten minutes or so, Nicole posed for her son, letting him freely take pictures of her lush MILFish body from every angle imaginable. He even asked if it was okay to lie on the ground beneath her, taking pictures looking up at her. Nicole readily agreed, giving her son the photographer the thrill of his life as she stepped across his supine form, her sky-high heels positioned on either side of his body as he looked up between her spread legs, and past that to the imposing shelf of her prodigious breasts looming even higher, the heavy mounds casting delightfully teasing shadows beneath them.

"Oh fuck," Mitch thought to himself as he looked up between her spread legs, the long alabaster columns funneling his view towards the world of delights he knew lay at the apex. Looking into the shadows high up beneath her dress, he glimpsed a little piece of yellow fabric covering her pouting mound, the front panel of her thong tightly cupping her vulva. He quickly snapped some shots looking straight up, and then did the same as she turned around and faced the other way, the curves of her full behind pushing teasingly against the material of the tight dress. He got up and finished with a number of shots of her spectacular chest, her massive 36Es looking more mouth-watering than ever in the sexy bandage dress.

"Okay, Buster, that's enough for now. I'm getting hungry. Let's go. You can leave your camera here." Nicole took her son by the arm and led him to the garage, where she tossed him the keys to their Lexus. Mitch escorted his mother to the passenger side and held her door open for her, getting a terrific view of her long legs as she slid sensually into the car, drawing in one gorgeous leg after the other, the pointy yellow slingbacks sending a pulsing throb to his prick as he looked down at the sexy shoes. With a shake of his head to make himself focus, he closed her door and got in himself, backing the car carefully out of the garage.

"Where are we going, Mom?"

"I feel like Francesco's. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds great. I love that place," Mitch replied, backing onto the street and heading towards Francesco's, a wonderful Italian restaurant. The restaurant had two sides to it; a more formal dining side, and a casual side with a bar-like atmosphere. Mitch had often been to the casual side, which specialized in the best pizza in town. He'd only been in the formal side a couple of times, but knew it was one of his mother's favorites. On either side, the food was spectacular.

They arrived a short time later, Mitch having to use all his willpower to keep his eyes on the road, and not on his mother's gorgeous body. He loved the way the shoulder strap on her seat belt crossed down over her body right between her sumptuous tits, making them look even more pronounced.

"Table for two, madam?" the maitre d' asked after greeting them. Mitch couldn't help but notice the appreciative glance the middle-aged man gave his mother as he'd stepped towards them, his eyes hungrily roaming up and down over her lush curves.

"Yes, thank you. Could we have one of the circular booths near the back, please?" Nicole asked, giving the man a beaming smile as she fluttered her eyelashes at him.

"Whatever you'd like," the man replied eagerly. Mitch could see the man was willing to give his mother whatever she asked for, and he knew the man in his dreams was hoping it was his hard cock that she'd be asking for.

"Thank you," Nicole said, slipping her arm through Mitch's and pulling him close, the side of her big round breast pushing softly against his arm. "My son and I would like a little privacy tonight."

"Of course." Mitch could see the maitre d' look at them quizzically, trying to size up the couple before him. He didn't know if the man thought it was to his advantage that this gorgeous woman was here with her son, or having watched the way she snuggled up against him, was the man wondering what their relationship was all about. It was hard to tell from the look on his face, but one way or the other, he definitely was curious. "Right this way."

He led them deeper into the restaurant, which was doing a brisk business. Mitch flicked his eyes through the double French doors that led into the casual section, seeing it was busy as well. With the titillating sound of his mother's high heels click-clacking enticingly on the restaurant floor, Mitch noticed the numerous heads turning in their direction as they made their way through the restaurant, the women looking at his mother enviously while he knew exactly what the men had on their minds. They finally arrived at the booth, one with a semi-circular table with a seat that ran from one side to the other behind it, the patrons all being served from the front. Their table could have served up to six, but the two of them slid into the back and sat side by side in the deepest part as the maitre d' passed them the menus and the wine list. "Michaela will be your waitress tonight," the man said before turning his attention to Nicole. "Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can do for you?" There was a definite emphasis on the 'anything'.

"Thank you, but I think right now I have everything I need right here," Nicole replied, nodding towards the menus at the same time her hand slid up her son's thigh and caressed his cock.

"Yes, madam. But if there's anything, anything at all, I'm happy to be of assistance."

"Thanks so much," Nicole replied with a dismissive nod of her head. "We're fine for now."

With a disappointed look on his face, the man retreated, leaving them to look over the menus. Mitch felt himself flushing, his mother's hand still busy under the table. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Relax, sweetheart, nobody can see anything. The tablecloth goes right down to the floor." Mitch had to admit she was right, but as much as he tried to keep himself under control, he could feel his prick swelling under her tracing fingertips.

"Hi, I'm Michaela. I'll be your waitress tonight." Mitch and Nicole looked up to see a pert young thing in a white shirt, black pants and a slim black tie standing before them. The girl was cute as a button, with silky black hair pulled back in a ponytail, her pretty face smiling at them welcomingly. She looked to be a few years older than Mitch, and likely took this job to help pay her way through college. As soon as they looked up from their menus, Mitch noticed her eyes shift magnetically to his mother's impressive chest, the girl's eyes opening wide as she caught sight of the older woman's prominent breasts.

"Uh...uh, can I start you off with something to drink?" she stammered out, finally pulling herself together, her eyes shifting to Mitch and then back to Nicole's pretty mature face.

"Thank you, dear," Nicole said, stretching her neck slightly, the movement pulling her dress even tighter across her massive tits. The girl's gaze hadn't been lost on the older woman, and she was enjoying showing off her charms for the young girl. "I'll have a glass of Pinot Grigio."

"And for you, sir?" Michaela asked, turning to Mitch as she forced her eyes away from Nicole's boobs.

"Oh, my son's not old enough to drink," Nicole interrupted, her hand giving Mitch's cock another teasing squeeze. "Just bring him a Pepsi."

"Oh, your son, I see," the young girl replied, blushing. "All right. I'll be right back with those drinks."

"Mom, did you see the way that girl was looking at your boobs?"

"I did. I think she's just a B-cup at best, and I'm sure from the way she was looking at me that she wished she had more. Are you sure this dress is okay?"

"Trust me, Mom, it's more than okay. Didn't you see the way everyone was looking at you on the way to our table?"

"No, I never really noticed."

"The men were all undressing you with their eyes, and the women were all eyeing you up enviously. I'll bet you anything that a lot of those women are going to get fucked tonight, but their husbands won't be thinking about them while they're doing it."

"You think they'll be thinking about little old me?" Nicole asked, sitting up straight and turning her chest from side to side, her breasts wobbling enticingly in the deeply scooped neckline.

"Jesus, Mom, you are so hot." Mitch felt his dick stiffening even more, his mother's hand never leaving his crotch for an instant.

"All right, dear. Let's see what we're going to have." They both perused the menu, and when Michaela returned with their drinks, Nicole ordered the seafood linguini while Mitch went for the chicken parmesan. As soon as the girl retreated with their order, Mitch felt his mother sliding his zipper down.

"Mom!" he gasped out, instantly alarmed at her boldness.

"Just relax, sweetie, Mommy wants to feel her baby boy's beautiful hard cock. Don't worry, nobody will notice a thing." With his zipper all the way down, she undid the clasp at the top of his pants and fished her hand down inside his fitted boxers, hauling out his thick pole, and then she reached lower, pulling his heavy swollen nuts up over the waistband of his underwear as well, pushing it down beneath his sack so she had unimpeded access to his full package.

"Mom, what—"

"Hey Stevens, I knew that was your car in the parking lot." Mitch and Nicole both looked up to see Justin and three others walking towards them. Mitch felt himself turning red as his mother kept her hand on his surging prick, her circling fingers giving it a testing squeeze.

"Justin, what...what are you doing here?" Mitch gasped out, his eyes flitting from his best friend to the others with him.

"We're just grabbing a pizza over on the other side." Justin gestured over his shoulder, pointing to the casual side of the restaurant beyond the double glass doors. "I saw your mom's car outside and figured we'd just pop over to say hello. Hey, Mrs. S."

As Justin turned towards Nicole, they both saw his eyes open wide as his gaze alighted on her huge tits, the opulent mounds filling the opening at the front of her tight dress.

"Justin," Nicole said softly, giving him a nod of acknowledgement.

"Uh...uh... you look very nice tonight," Justin said, his mouth gaping open as he stared blatantly at his best friend's stacked mother.

"Thanks, Justin. Is that Ashley and Luke with you?"

Mitch was beside himself as his mother never missed a beat, her circling slowly pumping back and forth along his rigid prick beneath the table.

"Uh yeah, you know Luke, and Ashley of course." The three young people stepped forward, Luke being one of Mitch and Justin's classmates, and Ashley being Justin's girlfriend. Justin pointed to the fourth member of their party. "And this is Jeri, Ashley's cousin."

Nicole looked at the young girl Justin had tried to set her son up with, and agreed with Mitch's appraisal—she was built like a boy. She had a pretty enough face, and a nice looking mouth, which she figured the girl would have to get used to making use of since she had almost no tits at all. The girl was a rail, her skinny arms and legs making her look waifishly unattractive. She knew instantly why Mitch had been in no hurry to join them, and for the girl's sake, that was a good thing—Mitch's huge cock would have split her right in two if he tried to fuck her.

"Jeri, nice to meet you," Nicole said, giving the girl a warm smile. "I'm sorry I've kept Mitch all to myself tonight. He worked very hard for me today and I wanted to reward him." She squeezed his cock possessively, her stroking hand driving him crazy.

"That's all right. It must be nice to have a mother who cares so much," the girl replied. "I love your dress. It's gorgeous."

"Thank you, dear," Nicole said, sitting up straighter so her breasts thrust out even more prominently.

"Yeah, it looks amazing," Luke gushed, both his eyes and Justin's as big as saucers.

"Thank you, Luke. That's kind of you to say. It's something new, so I'm happy it's going over well. Mitch likes it too. Don't you, sweetie?" She emphasized her question by rubbing her thumb over his dripping cockhead, spreading the leaking precum back over the enflamed glans.

"Y...yes," Mitch was barely able to stammer out, his mind focussed on her experienced hand teasing him mercilessly beneath the table.

"It looks great, really great." It was Justin talking this time, and Nicole flicked her eyes down to the two young men standing in front of their booth, seeing swelling pulses in each of the boy's crotches.

"Thanks so much. Well, we won't keep you from your dinner," Nicole said, continuing to slowly stroke her son's turgid prick.

"Uh sure," Justin said, getting the point of Nicole's dismissal. "I'll call you tomorrow, Mitch. You guys have a good time. And Mrs. S., that really is a fantastic dress." Ashley took Justin's arm and ushered him away, eager to get him away from the generously endowed Mrs. Stevens. Luke and Jeri followed behind, Mitch noticing that Luke glanced back twice over his shoulder to get another look at his mother.

"Mom, you're driving me crazy. I can't believe you're doing that with your hand."

"Oops, I seem to have dropped my napkin," Nicole said, deftly slipping under the table. Within seconds Mitch felt the head of his cock engulfed in hot wet flesh, his mother slipping her lips over his engorged cock-head.

"Oh fuck," he said to himself, looking around to make sure no one was watching. He was so glad the tablecloth went all the way to the floor, totally shielding his mother from view. He felt her tongue swirl over his enflamed knob, bathing it with her hot gooey saliva. She was pumping the base of his cock with one hand, her other hand cradling his nuts and massaging them tenderly as she sucked. He leaned forward on the table and prayed nobody would come, but luxuriated in the delicious feeling of his mother sucking his cock, the riskiness of it making it even more exciting. She slid her head further forward as she took more of his turgid dick deeper into her mouth, her cheeks caved in, the hot wet tissues on the insides of her cheeks pressing wantonly against his thrusting erection. She sucked and licked sluttishly, her hand pumping methodically as she worked to coax his cum out of him.

"Oh Jesus," Mitch moaned, feeling his balls drawing up close to his body, her cupping hand squeezing his bloated nuts ever so gently as she sucked slavishly. He felt the semen start to speed up the shaft of his cock, and knew she was going to get a big mouthful.

"Here we are, one chicken parmesan and one seafood linguini," the waitress said as she slid the steaming plates of food across the table.

"Uh," Mitch gasped out as he looked up at the young girl, feeling his prick going off inside his mother's sucking mouth.

"Are you all right?" the girl asked, seeing Mitch jerk slightly as he looked up at her, his face flushed.

"Y...yeah...f..f..fine," Mitch stammered, his cock continuing to unload inside his mother's vacuuming mouth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...just...just give me a minute," Mitch gasped, his eyes almost rolling back in his head as his throbbing prick continued to spit, totally flooding his mother's hot wet mouth.

"Would you like me to call the maitre d'?" the girl asked, concern written all over her face.

"No...no." Mitch gave her a dismissive wave, just as the final twinges of his climax ran through him. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to regain control. "Uh...there...I uh, I just had a bit of a dizzy spell there for a second. I'm better now." With his mother nursing on his spent prick beneath the table, he was finally able to give the girl a comforting smile.

"Would you like me to find your mother? Is she in the washroom?"

"Uh yes...I mean no. I mean, she is in the washroom, but you don't have to get her. I'm fine—really."

"Okay. If you need a glass of water or anything, just let me know."

As soon as the girl left, Nicole slipped back up onto her seat from beneath the table, licking her lips.

"Mom, Jesus...," Mitch said, finally regaining his breath as he reached beneath the table and tucked away his spent prick, zipping everything back into place.

"Didn't you like that, sweetie?" Nicole asked, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"That's not the point. We almost got caught."

"But that makes it all the more exciting, don't you think?" Nicole asked, taking his hand and putting it on her bare thigh. She moved her hand over his, letting his fingers trace higher along the inside of her thigh.

"Well I...I..." Mitch stuttered, loving the feel of his mother's warm smooth thigh beneath his fingertips.

"I don't know about you, but this food looks wonderful." Nicole picked up her utensils and dug in, spinning tendrils of linguini onto her fork.

Mitch reluctantly withdrew his hand from beneath the table and joined her, the succulent taste of the chicken parmesan tasting heavenly. As soon as the first forkful hit his taste buds, he realized how hungry the afternoon's sexual activities had made him. They talked occasionally as they ate, both of them looking at each other like star-crossed lovers. The waitress took their empty plates away and they ordered a piece of tiramisu to split, and two coffees.

"Will that be regular or decaf?" Michaela asked.

"Oh, regular for sure. I plan on staying up late tonight," Nicole said, reaching over and pulling Mitch's hand onto her thigh again.

"Okay, two decafs and one tiramisu with two forks coming up."

"Thank you, dear." Nicole placed Mitch's hand on the inside of her thigh and gave it a squeeze before releasing it, letting him feel her legs as she spread them further apart.

"Oh fuck," Mitch thought to himself, loving the silky feel of the inside of his mother's thigh as she let her legs drift apart, opening the gap between them. His mother gave him a knowing smile as his fingertips traced slowly over the velvety-soft skin. His hand moved almost down to her knee, and then he was moving his fingers well up her thigh again, the back of his hand brushing against the tightly-stretched hem of her dress just below her pussy.

"Here we are," Michaela interrupted, setting the dessert and two coffees down in front of them. "Will there be anything else?"

"No, I've got everything I need," Nicole replied, reaching beneath the table with one hand and pushing Mitch's hand higher between her spread legs. As the waitress smiled and moved away, Mitch let his fingers explore further, the tips tracing even higher along the inside of her deliciously soft inner thigh. Nicole took her fork and sliced off a little piece of the dessert, making a show of pouting her full red lips before slipping the forkful of sweetness into her mouth. Mitch watched her, a wicked smile on his face as she closed her eyes while savoring the delectable dessert. He took the opportunity and angled his wrist, rubbing the tips of his fingers teasingly over the front of her panties, feeling the heat from her warm vulva beneath.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers