Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers

"Mmmm, that's so good," Nicole said with a soft purr as she wriggled her hips slightly, encouraging Mitch to explore further as she opened her legs even wider.

With her comment, Mitch didn't know if she was talking about the tiramisu, or what he was doing with his fingers, but he had no intention of stopping. As his mother sliced off another piece, he slid his fingertips beneath the leg opening of her panties and right over her sopping-wet mound. She was absolutely soaked, and he smiled to himself as he toyed with the vertical opening between her hot slippery labia, the tips of his fingers running up and down slowly over the pouting wet lips.

His mother fed the second forkful deep into her mouth, her lips closing sensually around the utensil as she slowly drew it out of her mouth. "Mmmm, that's even better," she said, her eyes half closed in blissful delight. She shifted her hips again, giving Mitch better access to her steaming little box. He slid his middle finger right inside her hot buttery hole, burying it to the third knuckle. At the same time, he brought his thumb up and rubbed it teasingly over the protruding nodule of her erect clit. His mother's body tensed as the delicious sensations flowed through her, and her long eyelashes fluttered as she languished in the rapturous feeling of her teenage son fingering her.

"Oh my, this has to be the best dessert I've ever had," she said, giving him a wickedly sinful look as she reached over to his side and grabbed his napkin. She picked it up and held it up between her fingertips for a few seconds, before blatantly dropping it on the floor between them. "Oops...it looks like your napkin got dropped on the floor too." She looked him straight in the eye, her sultry blue eyes alive with desire. "I think you better pick it up, baby."

Mitch gave her an equally provocative smile as he looked around to make sure no one was watching, and then slipped silently beneath the table, his body totally hidden by the floor-length table cloth. In the shadows beneath the table he quickly got to his knees, positioning himself between his mother's widely spread legs.

"So beautiful," he muttered under his breath as he looked at her shaven pussy, almost totally exposed with the front panel of her tiny thong pushed to one side. Her high-heeled slingbacks looked so sexy with her legs spread far apart, the height of the shoes making her legs look spectacularly toned. The gap between her succulent thighs looked wickedly erotic, her minidress pulled well up to her hips as she sat with her legs spread wide open, the brilliant yellow dress framing the hot pink mound of her pussy enticingly. Even in the dim light, he could see her flesh glistening with her flowing cunt-honey, and the alluring scent of her seeping pussy drew him hypnotically closer. He extended his tongue and slowly drew it from the base of her hot slit all the way to the top, his tongue flicking teasingly over the tip of her clitoris on the way.

"Unngghhh." A groan of pleasure from above reached him even beneath the table, and he pushed his face more firmly against her hot flesh, slithering his tongue snake-like right up inside her. She sat back further on the bench seat, pushing her exposed loins forward, giving him even better access to her overheated pussy. Mitch pushed his face flush up against her steaming vulva, his tongue rolling in a teasing circle as the tip pressed firmly against the soft folds of flesh inside her.

"Hey, Mrs. S," Justin's voice from right behind him reached Mitch's ears, and he stopped what he was doing, slowly withdrawing his tongue from his mother's juicy trench.

"Oh, J...Justin," his mother replied. "What is it?"

"I wanted to tell Mitch something. Did he go to the washroom?"

"I think so." Mitch felt his mother's hand on the back of his head, pulling his mouth firmly against her flesh as she wriggled her hips, letting him know she wanted him to continue, even with his best friend right there, mere inches behind him.

"Well, I guess I can go and talk to him in there."

"Uh, no!" Nicole replied hurriedly, realizing her error. "Uh, I mean, he might be gone a little longer. I asked him to pop over to the pharmacy next door when he was done and pick up something for this problem I've been having with muscle spasms."

With his mother's fingers stroking lovingly through his hair, Mitch continued licking softly, his tongue running deep into her seeping cunt. She rolled her hips slightly, trying to get his tongue as deep as possible inside her.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Justin responded. "Did that happen after that work you guys were doing today?"

"Mmmmm," Nicole moaned softly, the luxurious feelings emanating from her pussy flowing delightfully through her whole body.

"Are you okay, Mrs. S?"

"Yes, that was just one of those little spasms there. Yes, I think that work we did today made it worse. I helped Mitch when he was filling in my trench, and I think laying that big pipe was a little more than I could comfortably handle."

"You guys should have called me. I would have been happy to come over and help."

"Thanks, Justin, maybe next time." Nicole smiled to herself as she thought about the idea of having two big teenage cocks at the same time. Even though she knew Mitch was more than enough for her, it still sent a tingling shiver through her as she thought about being filled with rigid young cock at both ends, both of them filling her with load after load of thick creamy cum. She wriggled her hips as Mitch continued to eat her, his tongue rolling in teasing circles all around her dripping snatch, and then she felt him push it high up inside her, concentrating on the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"Aaahh," Nicole gasped out as the exquisite sensations shot through her.

"Was that another one of those spasms?" Justin asked, his voice dripping with concern.

"Yes. I'm sorry. They just seem to come on when you least expect them to. I'm not sure what causes it," she paused as she wriggled her pussy right up against her son's face, "but they start somewhere deep inside and then just shoot right through me. I never know when it's going to happen." Her fingers continued to play with Mitch's hair, the palm of her hand keeping him pressed against her.

"Geez, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" Justin asked.

"No, I'll be fine. Mitch will take good care of me." She rolled her hips firmly against her son's face as she looked up at his friend, tilting her head coyly. "Do you really like this dress, Justin?"

Mitch could feel her sit up straighter, and knew his best friend must be getting a terrific view right down into the front of her dress. He smiled to himself as he kept licking, loving that his stacked mother was blatantly teasing his best friend.

"Yes, that dress is gorgeous," Justin said, his eyes drawn once more to her substantial breasts. "If you don't me saying so, Mrs. S, it looks amazing on you."

"I thought it might be a little too risqué for someone my age, but I thought it looked good when I tried it on. You don't think it looks inappropriate for an old girl like me, do you?" With her hand still on her son's head, Nicole turned her upper body slightly from side to side, giving Justin an even better view of her spectacular tits.

"No!" Justin hurriedly replied. "It looks perfect. And Mrs. S, you're not old. I've read that women reach their prime when they reach your age. I think you look better now than I can ever remember. You know Mrs. S, you're the best looking MIL...I mean, you're the best looking mom I've ever seen."

"Well, thank you for saying that, Justin," Nicole replied, pulling Mitch's mouth right onto her throbbing clit. Mitch could tell what she wanted, and he eagerly serviced the stiff red nodule, bathing the tip with his rolling tongue at the same time he sucked on the erect little stalk. "It's so nice to hear something like that from an attractive young man. It makes us older women feel like we can still compete with those pretty young girls."

"Oh, there's no competition, Mrs. S. You've got any of the young girls around here beat—hands down. I don't know any guy who would pick one of them over you." Justin ogled her voluptuous breasts, the tremendous mounds filling the top of her sexy yellow dress hypnotically.

At the same time he listened to Justin's comment, Mitch felt his mother pull him more firmly against her overheated loins. With his lips and tongue working feverishly, he felt her body start to twitch as he bathed her fiery-hot clit with a mouthful of saliva, his lips drawing mercilessly on the enflamed nodule at the same time.

"Well, Justin, that...that's so nice of you—" Nicole gasped out, feeling the tingling sensations of a shattering orgasm starting deep inside her steaming cunt. "I...I...aaaaaaahhhh..." Nicole closed her eyes as her body lurched back against the bench seat, her whole body quivering as her climax shot through her. "Oh dear, another one of those muscle spasms...aaaahhhhhh..."

Justin stared wide-eyed at his best friend's mother, her body twitching and shaking, her face flushing warmly as she gasped for air. Her head was tipped back against the seat and her eyes were closed as if in rapture, her full red lips parted invitingly as she breathed raggedly. To Justin, it almost looked like she was having an orgasm as he watched her convulse and twitch right before him. His eyes moved to the front of her dress, her big nipples protruding stiffly against the yellow fabric, the swollen mounds of her huge tits wobbling and jiggling enticingly beneath the deeply-scooped neckline. He'd been jerking off to thoughts of his best friend's mother for years now, and the sight of her in the gorgeously sexy dress had pulled him back here like a magnet from the other side of the restaurant. He'd made an excuse to his girlfriend that he had to talk to Mitch about something—when in reality, all he wanted was another glimpse of his best friend's busty mom.

He gulped as he looked down at her quivering form, her massive breasts seemingly on the verge of pouring right over the front of the tight dress as they wobbled and jiggled obscenely while she spasmed. The intoxicatingly lewd sight sent a jolt right to his crotch. The vision playing in his mind that this is what the gorgeous Mrs. Stevens must look like when she was climaxing had struck him dumb, and he stood there and watched as the quivering tremors of her muscle spasm coursed through her, his cock stiff as an iron bar in his pants. He felt himself sweating as he watched, and as she flexed her body upwards as the spasms overtook her, her gorgeous tits thrusting right up towards him, he felt himself go off in his pants, spurt upon spurt of hot teenage cum filling his underwear. He grasped the edge of the table to prevent himself from collapsing, his eyes glued to the mesmerizing sight of Mrs. Stevens quivering and gasping like a porn star climaxing. He felt himself trembling as he held on, his prick pulsing and throbbing as he spewed a massive load into his underwear. His pricked bucked and twitched within the confines of his pants as he gripped the table, his throbbing dick spitting out wad after wad of sizzling cum. He felt the final twinges or his orgasm wane as he watched her, a final shiver seeming to run down her spine before she let out a long breathless gasp and collapsed back against the bench seat, her eyes slowly opening as she looked up at him.

"Oh Justin, that was a good...er...I mean that was a bad one," Nicole said, rolling her neck teasingly in a slow circle as she kept her eyes on her son's best friend. "I can't believe how powerful those spasms are." She brought her hands up and lifted her hair out of the way, bringing her elbows forward and up as she rolled her head, as if trying to relieve the cramped muscles in her neck. She knew it made her breasts look even bigger, the uplifting motion making them look even more prominent. She glanced down and saw that her nipples were stiff as bullets, thrusting boldly against the soft yellow fabric. Through slitted eyes, she looked across the table at Justin, her eyes noticing the damp stain blossoming against the front of his tan khakis as he held onto the edge of the table. From the way that damp stain was spreading, she knew exactly what had happened. She shook her hair teasingly, and then leaned forward across the table, a bewitching smile on her face. "Are you all right, Justin?"

Her question broke him out of his trance, and he stood back, his hands automatically dropping towards his groin to cover himself. "Uh yes. I...uh...I was just worried about you there. I wondered if you were having a fit or something." She could see him turning red with embarrassment, his hands clasped one over the other in front of his crotch.

"Well, I don't think I had a fit," she said as she looked at him teasingly, her eyes alive with mischief. "I guess it was an 'or something', as you said. Those muscle spasms can really take control of you sometimes. But you know, I feel so much better now that it's over."

"That...uh...that's good." Justin mumbled, his lusty gaze still focussed on her thrusting breasts.

Nicole decided she'd give him one last tease. "Okay, Justin," she said, stretching her arms out to each side as she feigned a yawn, pulling the material of her dress even tighter across her chest. "Have a good time with Ashley tonight."

Justin could barely keep his eyes off her chest as his mouth gaped open. Finally, as she sat forward with her arms crossed on the table in front of her, her huge breasts resting heavily on top of them, he snapped back to reality once more. Mrs. Stevens had given him a teasing smile when she'd made that last statement, as if she knew exactly what he was thinking about her. Earlier in the evening Ashley had promised him a blowjob—now he knew exactly what he was going to be thinking about while she sucked him dry. But first, he had to get home and change out of these clothes before anyone noticed, and then he'd be ready to feed Ashley all night long. Maybe he could talk both her and Jeri into staying over, and having both of them work on his cock. It was definitely going to take more than one load to calm him down, and he knew he'd be thinking about Mrs. Stevens the whole time. "Uh...yes, okay. Tell Mitch I'll call him tomorrow. Goodnight, Mrs. Stevens."

"Goodnight, Justin," Nicole replied, a big smile on her face as the young man turned on his heel and strode away, his hands still clasped in front of him.

"Is it safe?" Mitch whispered from beneath the table.

"Yes, sweetie. C'mon up."

Mitch eased himself back into his seat beside her, his face glistening with her warm juices.

"I'd lick all that sweet honey off your face, but there are too many people around," Nicole said, passing him a napkin.

"What happened with Justin?" Mitch asked, wiping his face clean.

"I'll tell you on the way home," Nicole said, reaching for her cup. "Let's drink our coffee and go home. I can't wait to get that big hard cock inside me again." They drank hurriedly as Nicole waved for the waitress to bring the bill, both of them anxious to get home and back into bed.

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers