Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

"Okay." Mitch re-oiled his hands and started on the outsides of those lush curvy cheeks, the oil glistening lewdly on the big soft spheres. His hands got closer to the leg openings of her bottom, the triangular panel covering her shapely rear end attractively.

"Uh, I'm not sure if I'm doing a very good job," Mitch said, an exaggerated note of concern in his voice. "I want to make sure you have nice even coverage, but it's a little difficult when my fingers keep bumping into the edge of your bikini bottom."

"Hmm, you might be right. And I do want to make sure my tan is nice and even. This might help," Nicole said, reaching down to each hip and undoing the tiny bows holding her bikini bottom together. "There, that should make it easier."

Mitch smiled to himself as he watched her untie the bows. He reached down and slowly lifted the bikini bottom away from her rear end, the undone strings trailing against her hips as he drew it backwards, totally exposing her big round bum. He pulled it all the way back until he laid it down on the lounger between her spread legs, the warm gusset now facing up towards him. He could smell her warm scent, and it took all his willpower to stop himself from plunging his face right into the fragrant material of her bikini bottom—just like he'd done many times while raiding her laundry hamper.

"Yes, that helps a lot," he said, a smile on his face as he drizzled a generous amount of the shimmering oil onto her bum cheeks. He slowly rubbed it in, the big round globes shining in the brilliant sunlight. His fingertips soon found her inviting crevice, and he rubbed the slick fluid deeper into the warm trench, his hands moving continuously as he methodically moved closer to the core of her sex.

"Mmmm, so nice," she purred, wriggling her hips against his working hands. He took that as an invitation to continue, and moved his fingertips deeper, tracing his long middle finger right over the deepest part of her crevice until he came in contact with the hot little pucker of her anus. He rolled his oily fingertip in a teasing circle over the tight little starfish, causing her to moan softly.

"Mmmm, that's it. Make sure you get some oil all around that spot. I want to make sure that skin is nice and soft.

Mitch felt his prick stiffening and lengthening inside his swim trunks as he worked over her tight little hole. He poured some oil right into her hot crevice and let it run all over his working fingers, slowly circling and probing around that delightfully tight orifice. He felt her relaxing and he pushed slowly with his fingertip, feeling her initial resistance giving way, allowing his slick digit to slip up inside her.

"Aaaahh, yes...that's it, baby, Mommy likes the way that feels." She rolled her hips against his working hand, his finger slowly spiralling all around the hot moist tissues inside her.

Mitch couldn't believe how hot and tight she was back there, his finger now sliding back and forth slowly, back and forth, back and forth, working in a nice rolling motion with his fingertip as he worked it in and out. He could feel that he was now rock hard, and looked down to see his surging prick tenting out the front of his trunks obscenely. He knew what he wanted to do, but wasn't sure if his mother would go for it. "Mom, I think it'll be better if I get some of this oil deeper inside you." He left it at that, leaving the decision up to her.

"You might be right, sweetie. It really feels like I need a nice coating of something way up inside there. The problem is, I think we might need some form of special tool to get the oil nice and deep. Can you think of anything that would work?"

Mitch felt his heart racing furiously as he listened to her suggestive words. "I know just the thing. Trust me, Mom, this is gonna work out perfectly. And when I'm done, I'm sure you'll have a nice coating of something hot and creamy way up inside you."

"Okay, baby. Just make sure that tool is covered with lots of oil to make it easier to go nice and deep." As Mitch quickly shucked off his trunks, she shifted back on the lounger, keeping her head down as she moved backwards. She took off her sunglasses and dropped them on the floor next to her as she positioned herself with her ass perched high over the bottom edge of the recliner. As she continued to lean forward, she arched her back, making her bum sit even higher, and with her knees near the corners of the lounger, her sinfully hot crevice opened enticingly wider.

Mitch was beside himself with anticipation as he watched her position herself for him, his big hand thoroughly lathering up his thrusting erection with the slippery oil, totally coating his engorged prick until the slick lubricant was dripping off it. As he looked at her smooth pink rosebud winking up at him alluringly, he was tempted to keep fisting his beefy dong and blow a load off all over her. But he fought the urge, knowing that what was coming next was going to be even better.

He wiped his greasy hands on his cum-towel and dropped it on the patio right at the end of the lounger, placed just right for him to kneel on. He dropped to his knees between her mother's spread legs, his thrusting erection soaring upwards towards her oily hole. With the surface of the lounger only being about eight inches off the ground, it put her beckoning bum-hole at the perfect height for his anal assault. "Just bring that pretty bum down an inch or two, Mom, and we'll see if we can fit this oily tool where you need it most," he said, reaching forward and placing his hands on her wide hips, guiding her back ever so slightly. As she lowered her hind quarters, her steaming crease opened wider still. "Oh yeah, that's perfect." His hands held her still, and he eased his rampant prick forward, nuzzling the enflamed crown right up against her slick little hole. He rolled his hips, rubbing the searing tip all around the puckered opening.

"Mmmmm, so nice and hot," his mother moaned, her face still planted down against the lounger. She wriggled her hips back against him, letting him know how much she wanted it. "C'mon, baby, give it to Mommy nice and slow. I've never had anything near to your size back there—but I can tell I'm gonna love it."

"I can't fucking believe this," Mitch said to himself, excited beyond belief. He'd dreamed about fucking his mother's full round ass—and now it was actually going to happen. He gripped her hips firmly as he pressed forward, watching the crimson crown of his fuck-stick start to force its way inside her slick little hole. The wrinkled tissues of the tiny opening were stretched taut by the invading knob, and then he watched them start to relax, letting the broad flared head slowly slip inside.

"OHHHHHNNNNN," his mother moaned deep in her throat, like an animal being impaled by a spear. Despite her low groan, Mitch felt her pushing back against him, wanting more. He held firmly onto her wide hips and flexed forward, forcing more of himself into her. He watched as the massive knob stretched her opening almost to the tearing point, the smooth opening stretching and stretching as the rope-like corona pressed against it.

"Uh...uh...uh...," she groaned continuously, until the tight pink ring finally surrendered and let him inside, the stretched circle of flesh snapping closed around the thick veiny shaft, the engorged cock-head now trapped inside her.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK," she moaned loudly, her body quivering and spasming from the monstrous thing filling her tightly-stretched hole. She was gasping as she tried to get accustomed to the wickedly sinful sensation, wriggling around for a minute or two before her ragged breathing calmed down as the muscles inside her slowly relaxed.

Mitch knew to hold still and let her get used to it, or he knew he would absolutely split her in two. None of his girlfriends had ever allowed him near their bums, and he was thrilled that his mother seemed as eager to try it as he was. When she started to slowly roll her hips, Mitch knew the worst was over.

"Oh yeah, that fucker certainly is big, isn't it?" his mother said, looking back at him over her shoulder, a look of pure desire in her eyes. Not even waiting for him to answer, she continued, "C'mon, baby, let Mommy feel every last inch of it, nice and slow—make me love it."

As she turned away and buried her face in her hands, Mitch gripped her hips tightly and flexed forward, watching his enormous rod slide into her hungry ass, inch after thick hard inch disappearing into her searing depths.

"Oh fuck, yesssssssssss," his mother hissed as he went deeper and deeper, the tight tissues inside her ass feeling hot as a furnace. They gripped him tightly, molding themselves perfectly to his probing cock, pulling at him like a tightening fist.

"Yes...yes...yes...," she gasped continuously as he went deeper and deeper, until finally, the stretched ring of her tight little hole was pressed flush up against his shaven groin, his surging cock totally impaled within her steaming guts. As soon as he touched bottom, she started to shake spastically.

"OH FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed, her body convulsing and shaking as a massive orgasm rocketed from deep inside her and blossomed in a hot rush to her extremities. She was quivering and trembling like crazy as she came, as if her son's cock had become a cattle prod sending a massive jolt of pleasure to every electrified nerve-ending of her body.

Mitch held on for dear life as her big curvy backside thrashed about wildly, the tight gripping chute inside her pulling at his buried prick possessively. He'd never felt anything so hot and tight in his life, and he loved it. She rolled her hips against him as she continued to gasp and moan, her intense orgasm roaring through her trembling body, the rush of heat making her sweat.

"Oh Jesus, that was so fucking good," his mother finally was able to eke out as her spine-tingling climax slowly subsided. Once she had control of herself, she turned and looked at him over her shoulder again. "That was amazing, sweetheart. How about you see if you can give Mommy another one of those?"

"One? Is that all?" Mitch asked mischievously as he slowly withdrew, watching the pink tissues inside her grip his retreating prick as if they never wanted to let go. He backed out until just the flared knob was trapped inside the constricting ring, and then slid it slowly forward, burying himself mercilessly deep into her ass once more.

"Oh fuck, yesssssss," his mother hissed again as he went balls deep, ground his loins against her upturned bum, and then started to really fuck her.

"So fucking big," she gasped as he pounded her succulent round ass, totally impaling her with each thrust of his rigid erection. He worked in some tantalizing hip-rolls, stirring her hot oily depths like a batch of wet cement. Their oily bodies slammed noisily together, the lewd sound music to his ears.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh...fuck me, baby...fuck Mommy's ass," she moaned, just before he took her to another shattering climax.

Mitch brought her to three more blisteringly hot orgasms, using every bit of his willpower to suppress his own lustful urges. Finally, he couldn't take the incredible sensations any longer, slamming his throbbing prick deep into her clutching guts as his cock bucked and spat, sending a massive load of cum high up into her clenching bowels.

"Filling you up, Mom. Filling up that hot fucking ass of yours," he moaned, totally flooding her guts with thick teenage semen. He could feel her working the muscles in her ass, her talented rectum pulling at him like a fist, trying to milk out every drop. "Fuck yeah, get it all...get it all."

"That's it, baby, blow every drop of that cum way up inside Mommy. Let me have it, get all that nasty stuff out of you," Nicole encouraged, the tight ring of her sphincter flexing down to squeeze hungrily around the base of his twitching prick. Finally, he'd given her all he had and he stopped moving, keeping his dick buried inside her, the last drops of slippery cum oozing out of him. They were both breathing raggedly, their chests heaving as they drew in big gulps of air, their bodies slowly recovering.

"Just back out nice and slow, baby. I want to keep all of that nice warm cum way up inside me."

Mitch slowly retreated, until finally, his mother's clenching sphincter expelled him, closing up nice and tight, a tiny trickle of white slime winking at him from her closed-up hole. She quickly sat back and pulled her bikini bottom back into place, tying the little straps over each hip once again. She turned and lay on her back, smiling up at him as she reached down beside her and put her sunglasses back on.

"Wow, I've never been filled like that in my entire life. It felt amazing, but trust me, with the size of that big fucker between your legs, that's not something we're going to do every day." She paused, tenderly rubbing her stomach. "Now, where were we? Oh yes, you were putting oil on me. Maybe it's time to start on my front." She wiggled her cute little toes, letting Mitch know where she wanted him to resume his oil-boy duties.

With his spent member hanging heavy between his legs, Mitch stayed on his knees and drizzled more of the oil onto her delicate feet. He started to rub the slippery oil into her skin, loving the feel of her mature body beneath his warm slick hands.

"Mmmm, that's my boy. Get Mommy all nice and oiled up," Nicole said in that mesmerizing lulling voice of hers, settling into the slightly raised back of the lounger. She shifted up slightly, almost looking down on her son as he continued to service her, his oil-covered hands moving slowly up her legs. "That's it. Use as much oil as you need."

Mitch needed no encouragement, drizzling more and more oil onto her lush body as he went higher. Once her full meaty thighs were glistening, he started on her flat toned stomach, loving the feel of her silky smooth skin beneath his fingertips. He slid his fingers along her sides, feeling her ribcage beneath her skin as his hands crept further northwards, his fingertips now brushing against the underside of her massive breasts, looking incredibly round and heavy in the enticing bikini top. Like he'd done with her bikini bottom, he was about to ask if she could remove her top.

"Do my arms and shoulders next," his mother said teasingly, as if reading his thoughts. She reached her arm out, wiggling her red-tipped fingers, just like she'd done with her toes. Temporarily miffed, but not wanting to disappoint her in any way, Mitch drizzled some more of the slick lubricant onto his hands and went back to work on her slender arms, making them shine in the brilliant late-morning sun. Her shoulders were next, and he loved the feel of the fluid sinews and relaxed muscles beneath her skin. His slick fingers moved slowly onto her upper chest as she lay back with a knowing smile on her face, her eyes hidden beneath the dark green lenses of her sunglasses. His slick hands moved further downwards, almost touching the upper swells of her massive tits.

"Mmmm, that's good, baby. Maybe we should stop."

Mitch was aghast, his fingertips within inches of his goal of oiling up his mother's mouth-watering tits, and now, she was suggesting they stop. "But...but Mom, I...I thought you wanted to work on your all-over tan. If you just took off your bikini top for a few minutes..."

The pleading tone in his voice could not be mistaken, and Nicole smiled to herself. "But what if the neighbours saw? I'm not sure what they'd do if they saw something like that."

"I know exactly what they'd do," Mitch said to himself—the men would whip out their cocks and beat themselves silly, while the women would all look on enviously, most of them probably shoving their fingers deep into their itchy quims. "But nobody can see, Mom. The Jamiesons are away, and with all the trees, none of the others can see either."

"Well, I don't know..." Nicole dragged out her reply, purposely letting her horny son stew in his own pre-seminal juices.

"Please, Mom...please." Mitch was all but begging now. "Just for a little while. And then, as soon as I'm done putting the oil on, you can put your top back on."

"Oh, all right," Nicole finally conceded, reaching behind her neck and undoing the tiny white straps. As she released the top panels, her massive tits relaxed slightly downward, their natural heaviness causing them to spread out and totally cover the breadth of her chest. She reached behind her back and undid that strap as well, pulling her top totally off and dropping it beside her before settling back against the recliner. "There, that's better. Go ahead, sweetie, they're all yours."

Mitch gulped as he looked at her perfect tits, gloriously displayed in the brilliant sunshine. "Fuck, they're big," he thought to himself as he looked at the deliciously rounded spheres, so full and heavy-looking. Her areolae were perfectly sized—not too big, and not too small. The pebbly texture and warm pink color was making him salivate—and then he focussed on her nipples. The red rubbery buds tilted up pertly, as if beckoning for a warm wet mouth to swoop down and latch onto them. They were already nice and big, and his fingers itched just thinking about running his hands over them. Not wanting to wait any longer, he picked up the bottle of baby oil and drizzled a copious amount of the slippery fluid all over the upper swells of her breasts, the glistening trails sparkling in the sunlight as he moved the bottle from side to side. He set it down and eagerly brought his hands forward, starting to slowly rub the shiny oil into the lush upper swells.

"Mmmm, that's the way, make sure you cover every square inch," Nicole cooed softly, a contented smile on her face as she looked at her son through slitted eyes, her eyes totally obscured to him by the dark lenses of her sunglasses. As he kneeled at the side of the lounger, she flicked her eyes down, happy to see his recently spent dick on the rise once more. She smiled, taking a deep breath, her huge breasts pushing out even further towards his working hands.

"Fuck me," Mitch mumbled under his breath as he watched his mother's back arch as she took a deep breath and stretched. Her tits looked even more gigantic, the big round globes seeming to lift right up towards his waiting hands. Unable to resist, he let his greasy hands slide down around the sides of the two huge spheres, finally cupping one in each hand. He rubbed his fingers all around the undersides of them, totally covering them in the warm slippery oil.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice, baby. Just keep doing that until you've got Mommy totally covered."

"I know what I'd like to cover you with," Mitch thought to himself as he felt his cock continue to stiffen and lengthen. He knew it wouldn't take much for him to blow another huge load all over her, and those big shiny tits seemed to just be begging for it. With his heart pounding, he ran his thumbs up the front of each breast, the oil forming a slippery runway right the tips of her nipples. He rubbed his slick thumbs over the pebbly buds, feeling them instantly respond.

"Mmmm, that's the spot," his mother cooed softly as he worked on her nipples. He could feel them stiffen and expand beneath his slick thumbs, and then he brought his forefingers into the act, rolling the two cherry-like bullets between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Aaaahh...yes...that's it...so good," Nicole groaned, letting her head loll slowly from side to side as he worked over her magnificent tits. He let his greasy hands roam freely over the tremendous guns, squeezing, hefting, groping, and rubbing continuously, but always coming back to tease her sensitive stiff nipples, now totally engorged and hot to the touch, the vivid red color looking even more erotic with the glistening coating of baby oil. She felt like she could almost go off just by letting him play with her sensitive mounds, but she had something else in mind—something she knew they'd both like.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers