Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,752 Followers

"Okay, baby, I think that's good for now," she said, knocking his hands away as she sat slightly forward, bringing her splayed legs down as she put her feet flat on the deck on either side of her chair.

Mitch was beside himself. His cock was hard as a rock, and his heart was beating furiously, expecting something more to happen. When his mother stopped his oily groping of her tits, he was mortified, wondering what he'd done wrong.

"C'mere, baby," Nicole said, patting the spot on the lounger right in front of her, the spot right between her spread legs. "I think it's time for me to put some of that baby oil on you for a change. Do you think you'd like that?" She had that mischievous look in her eyes that set Mitch right on fire.

"Yes," he barely gasped out as he slung his leg over the lounger and sat down, his stallion-like cock rearing up between them, precum already drooling from the engorged tip. His mother was sitting up and slightly forward, her huge tits hanging pendulously mere inches from his throbbing prick, the stiff veiny cock bobbing menacingly with each powerful beat of his heart.

"Hmm, I wonder where I should start," she said teasingly, taking off her sunglasses before reaching down and picking up the bottle of baby oil. "Oh, I think I know." She held the bottle right over his throbbing cock-head and squeezed, a shiny ribbon of glistening oil drizzling onto his massive knob and sliding down the upright shaft. She poured out a generous amount, and then set the bottle down as she reached forward with both hands. "Yes, I think this is exactly where you need it." Her hands closed down on his surging prick, her fingers circling the immense shaft in a warm loving corridor. Once again, she was amazed at the incredible size, her fingertips not even coming close to touching the base of her palms. She gave the big fuck-stick a gentle squeeze, and then started to move her hands up and down, working the slippery oil into his skin.

"Oh fuck...yeah," Mitch gasped, his mother's expert mature hands feeling incredible on his pulsing dong. She pumped slowly up and down, using a tortuous cork-screwing motion that had him climbing the walls within seconds. She had one hand over the other, with still a few inches of blisteringly hard cock visible above her stroking hands. His steely-hard prick felt like a branding iron in her hands, the heat emanating from the throbbing shaft blissfully intense. The heated baby oil let her gripping hands slide easily over his rigid prick, the slippery fluid glistening nastily.

"Oh Jesus...so fucking hard," Nicole moaned under her breath as she let her slippery hands work over his rearing fucker, one hand now turned and cupped downwards over the sensitive glans as she rolled her palm in a slow circle over the slick pebbly surface.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that's so good," Mitch groaned, feeling the precum pulsing up against her hand as her soft palm rubbed lovingly over the flared crown. She rubbed her palm gently over the big mushroom head for a couple of minutes, making him squirm and moan as the precum continued to ooze out of him. Her other hand kept pumping up and down, and now the hand she had covering the head dropped down to join the other one once more, the precum combined with the baby oil turning frothy as her slick mommy-hands moved provocatively up and down. He looked at her tits, watching them wobble and sway as she continued to jerk him off, wondering if she was going to pump his load out all over the voluminous mounds. She spoke, almost as if she could read his mind once again.

"Why don't you feel them, baby? I know you want to. Go ahead. They're all yours...anytime you want."

Mitch eagerly reached forward, filling his hands with the glistening orbs, loving the feel of her soft oily skin beneath his fingertips. He hefted them in his hands, his libido soaring in awe at the immense weight. He felt his prick twitch and buck in her hands, and knew she felt it too.

"Are you close, baby? Are you ready to give Mommy all of that sweet cum of yours?"

"Yes...," he said breathlessly, barely able to speak.

"That's good, baby, that's real good. Mommy wants you to blow that big fucking load all over her. Would you like to do that for Mommy?"

"Oh God, yes!" Mitch gasped out, feeling the delightful pre-orgasmic contractions begin in his midsection.

"That's my baby boy, let it out...shoot every sweet creamy drop all over Mommy."

Mitch was just about there as he saw her quickly reach down and pull open the tied straps at each hip, her bikini bottom falling away to expose her glistening pink vulva.

"Come on, baby, come for Mommy," Nicole purred wantonly as she put both hands back on his shining prick and pumped vigorously, the engorged head now pointed right at her steaming cunt.

Her nasty words were all it took, and Mitch started coming, the first thick rope of semen speeding up the shaft of his cock. "HERE IT COMES!" he warned, just as a brilliant white slash of spunk rocketed forth, plastering itself against her shaven loins in a hot gooey mess.

"Yeah, baby, give Mommy all of that hot cum, cover me with the stuff," Nicole encouraged, her slick oily hands pumping vigorously back and forth. She was rewarded as rope after rope of sperm-laden teenage cum rained down on her hot pink pussy, covering her exposed flesh.

"OH FUCK...YEAHHHHH," Mitch roared, the exquisite sensations of a hot oily hand job having him shaking and twitching through a mind-numbing release. "PUMP IT OUT, SLUT, PUMP IT ALL OUT!"

Nicole smiled as she listened to him, her talented mature hands working their magic on his huge 18-year old cock. She kept her hands sliding luxuriously on his oil-covered shaft, ribbons and strands of thick pearly semen spewing from the yawning tip of his cock to coat her smooth mature flesh. She pumped and pumped, getting every last drop of warm seed out of him that she could. Finally, he had no more, but she took the drooling tip of his prick and wiped it right over the protruding nodule of her clit, barely visible beneath the glistening white layer of cum coating her midsection.

"Mmmmmm, that was a big load, wasn't it?" she said, her breathy voice dripping with sensuality.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Mitch gasped out, slowly starting to recover, "I've never had a hand job like that in my life."

"Not even any of the ones you've given yourself?" she asked teasingly, smiling at him wickedly as she slid one hand down and cradled his heavy nuts, temporarily drained of his life-giving seed.

"Oh God, no. That was absolutely incredible." He looked into her sultry blue eyes, that wicked slutty look in them once more. "Mom, you are so hot. I...I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, it's happening, baby, and it's going to keep happening for a long long time." Mitch's heart soared at her response, and then she gave him another lascivious wink. "You can come on Mommy like that anytime you want." She paused and sat back, his eyes naturally following hers as she looked down at her cum-coated body. "But you have made quite a mess there. I think you need to clean that up." She shifted back to lie against the back of the recliner, her midsection sliding forward as he instinctively moved backwards out of her way. He looked down between her spread legs as she tilted her wide hips up towards him, as if offering up her glazed loins as his dinner. He felt her looking right at him, the feeling drawing his eyes up to meet hers, where he saw her looking at him intently, the look of a wanton slut burning in her sultry blue eyes. She reached forward towards his face, one red-tipped fingernail toying provocatively with his bottom lip. "And I think you know just how I want you to clean up all of that thick creamy cum."

She moved her hand back and slowly crooked her finger at him, hypnotically beckoning him closer. As if in a trance, Mitch got to his knees between her spread legs, following her mesmerizing finger all the way down to her glistening white loins. She took her fingertip and rubbed it slowly around the erect spire of her clit, the red beacon shining up through the milky coating of fluid surrounding it. "C'mon, baby, I think you know just what to do."

Mitch leaned forward, pursing his lips and letting his tongue slither forward, the tip probing right into the puddled mass of goo covering her vulva.

"Mmmm, that's it. Take your time. Mommy wants to watch her baby boy feed." Mitch slowly licked, his tongue rolling sensually through the puddles and strands of his own warm semen.

"Mmmmm..." It was him purring now, knowing he was pleasuring his mother just the way she wanted. He could see her looking down at him, a smile of blissful contentment on her face as he serviced her.

"Suck it up, baby. Let Mommy watch you suck up that gooey slime." He did as she asked, pursing his lips and noisily sucking up a massive gob. She reached forward and he felt her hand on his throat. "Okay, baby. Swallow for Mommy." He did, the gob of warm spunk sliding luxuriously down his throat. He saw her smile, her fingers lovingly stroking his throat as she watched it contract as he swallowed.

"Again, get it all," she encouraged, keeping her fingertips pressed gently against his throat. He licked at her glazed body, sucking and licking up every drop he could find. Every time he swallowed, she smiled and gave him words of praise, letting him know how much he was pleasing her. Finally, with all of his cum nestled deep in his stomach and only a glistening coating of his saliva covering her exposed pussy, he sat back, wondering if she'd let him use his mouth to pleasure her throbbing red clit.

"Can I keep eating you, Mom?" he asked, taking a long slow swipe with his tongue all the way up the front of her leaking trench.

"Mmmm, that does feel nice, but there is something else I want first. I've been saving a treat for you."

"A treat?" Mitch asked, totally confused.

"Yes. Sit on the floor at the foot of the lounger and lay your head back here," she instructed, tapping the spot where he was sitting right now. He obediently did as she asked, turning around before sitting down on the pool deck floor and leaning back until his head was in the middle of the recliner.

"That's my good boy. Now Mommy's gonna give you a nice warm treat." She turned around, tossing her bikini bottom to the side before straddling his face and sitting backwards. Her knees were positioned at the sides of the recliner as she reached forward and grabbed the back of the chair, steadying herself. With her spread thighs on either side of his face, she shifted back slightly, bringing her bright pink bumhole right over his mouth.

"Open wide, baby, time for your treat." Looking down between her legs, she saw her son's mouth open wide in eager anticipation. She pushed down with the muscles inside her, a nasty little smile on her face.

Beneath her, Mitch watched as the tiny wrinkled hole eased open, a pearly-white gob of fluid filling the enticing void. He instinctively slid his tongue forward, positioning it to catch the milky prize he knew was coming. The hole flexed inward for a split second before easing open even more, and the viscous wad of thick white fluid drooled obscenely forth. It slithered like an awakening snake downwards, the tip of the distending wad finding the flat of his tongue.

"That's my baby boy, get it all," his mother said in her soft lulling voice as she watched the glistening ribbon of semen slide into her son's eagerly-waiting mouth. She pushed down with the muscles inside her again, loving the sight of her boy's thick teenage cum drooling into his open mouth. She pushed again, and the massive wad came sliding out in a rush, plopping hotly onto his waiting tongue.

"Mmmmm," he purred like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as he instinctively closed his mouth, letting the warm masculine flavor of his own seed combined with her ass juices roll succulently over his taste buds. He swallowed, the heavenly silky texture sliding deliciously down his throat.

Nicole could tell he wanted more, so she sat right down on his face, feeling his tongue quickly probing against her tight little hole. "That's it. Get inside there and get it, baby. Mommy's been keeping that nice and warm for you." She rolled her hips as she relaxed her sphincter, feeling his tongue slip deeper inside her. He swirled his tongue all around the hot slick tissues lining her bum, pulling out every drop of manly cream that he'd dumped inside her.

"That's my boy, work for it. Work for all of that thick creamy cum of yours," she encouraged, pushing down to give him just what he wanted. She held on tightly to the back of the recliner, tilting her head up and closing her eyes as she surrendered herself to the luxurious sensations of her 18-year old son slavishly worshipping her ass.

She let him do as he pleased for the next ten minutes or so, long after he'd lapped up every drop of his teenage seed. He kept licking and sucking her ass, trying to get his tongue as far into her as possible. She was getting more and more turned on, and as good as this was feeling, her throbbing clit was not to be denied.

"C'mere, baby, this is where I need your mouth right now," she said, shifting her hips backwards, dropping the twitching red nodule of her clit right onto his mouth.

"Mmmm," Mitch groaned as his lips closed around the pulsing little pea, the intense heat of the sensitive button almost searing his lips. He rolled his tongue all around the stiff bullet, feeling it throb between his sucking lips.

"Oh fuck, yeah...that's perfect...that's so fucking per...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," Nicole moaned as a shattering climax started at the base of her clit and exploded like an atomic bomb throughout her body. She was convulsing and shaking fiercely, holding onto the back of the chair tightly to steady herself, grinding her pulsing flesh down onto her son's working mouth as she came.

"YESSSSSSS," she hissed again, basting her son's face with a lathery coating of cunt-cream as she gushed like a bursting dam. Mitch kept sucking and licking at the throbbing clit between his lips as she rocked back and forth, her warm juices spurting all over his face.

"Unghh...ungh...ungh," she moaned, her body glistening with oil and sweat as she continued to climax, the insides of her thighs quivering from the exquisite sensations flowing through her. Finally, a tingling shiver tripped down her spine and she collapsed, sitting right down on her son's upturned face.

"RING...RING..." the sound of the phone on the little table next to them drew their attention.

"Hmm, it looks like that's your father," Nicole said, spying the name and number displayed on her phone. She reached over and picked it up, wriggling her hips to let her son know she wanted him to keep going.

"Hello."

"Hi Honey, it's me," Rick said.

"Hi. I didn't expect your call for another hour or so." She continued rolling her hips as Mitch's long thick tongue lapped at her drooling trench.

"Yeah, well, the fish weren't biting worth a damn, so we decided to head home. What have you guys been up to?"

"Well, we got the attic cleaned out like you wanted. The stuff's in the hallway upstairs right now. You wanted to take one final look before we got rid of it, right?"

"Yeah. I'll take a quick look and then Mitch can help me get the boxes down to the garage so we can get rid of them. Is he at home?"

"Yes, he's here," Nicole said, smiling down at her son, his mouth busy between her legs. "He's just having a little snack right now." Mitch looked up past her huge hanging breasts, her eyes smiling devilishly as she looked down at him.

"Good, make sure he doesn't take off before I get home. I don't want that stuff cluttering up the hall any longer than it has to."

"All right. I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Nicole rolled her curvy rump down on her son's face. With her warm round bum keeping in place, there was no way he was going anywhere, but with the way he kept licking at her clammy gash, she could tell he would be willing to stay there and feed from her dripping cunt all day long anyways.

"Okay, good. We just went past Middlesburgh, so I'll be home in about an hour. What are you guys doing right now?"

"Oh, we're just sitting out by the pool, taking in some rays."

"All right. I'm gonna go. Be home soon. Bye."

"Bye." Nicole put down the phone and reluctantly lifted herself off her son's avidly working mouth. "Your dad's gonna be home in less than an hour. We better go shower up and wash this oil off us, or he'll wonder what's going on."

"Can we shower together?" Mitch asked eagerly, gathering up his discarded swim trunks, along with the baby oil and towels.

"I guess we've got time for that," Nicole replied, her eyes drawn magnetically to her son's heavy member dangling majestically between his legs. "But no funny stuff, buster!"

"Sure, Mom, whatever you say," Mitch lied, knowing that once he got his hands on those big tits of hers again, all bets were off when it came to his behaviour.

He was right—ten minutes later, as they stood in the big double shower with his soapy hands full of her lathered-up tits, he was hard as a rock again.

"Are you kidding me? Not again?" Nicole asked, once again astounded by her son's insatiable sexual appetite and never-ending stamina. She smiled to herself, loving every illicit second of it as she wrapped her own soapy hand around his veiny dong and stroked slowly up and down.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I can't help it when I'm around you." His hands continued to grope her big round tits as her hand slid luxuriously along the lathered-up surface of his stiff prick. "And...oh fuck...your hand feels so good. Do you think we have time for one more?"

"Mommy's still a little sore down there, especially after that last one when you fucked me in the ass. How about if I take this shot right in the mouth? I could do with another mouthful of that hot thick cum of yours."

"That would be perfect," Mitch replied, his mother already slipping to her knees in front of him.

Five minutes later she was swallowing ravenously as he flooded her mouth with rope after rope of warm milky semen, splashing her tonsils with his viscous seed. She purred contentedly, savouring every creamy morsel of the thick masculine seed, chockfull of potent teenage sperm. With a last lick across the dripping red eye, she got to her feet.

"All right, that's going to have to keep you for a while. Let's finish up before your dad gets home."

A short time later, they met up in the kitchen. Mitch was wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of shorts, while Nicole had chosen a powder-blue sleeveless turtleneck and a flouncy white skirt that ended high on her thighs. The vertical ribs of the sweater flowed out and around her generous breasts invitingly, drawing her son's eyes like a magnet. The outfit looked fantastic on her, but not as risqué as some of the things she'd worn at other times over the last couple of days. Mitch knew it was because his father was due home shortly. Still unable to help himself, he immediately reached for her, but she swatted his hands away playfully, "Behave yourself, or Mommy won't come and tuck you in at bedtime," she said teasingly. "Now get the plates out of the cupboard. Your dad is going to want lunch when he gets home."

They were standing side by side at the counter getting lunch together when they heard the garage door open, and then a few seconds later, Rick walked in, dropping his duffel bag near the door.

"Hey guys, did you miss me?" he asked, going over to his wife and giving her a peck on the cheek, patting his son on the shoulder at the same time.

"Of course we did, dear," Nicole said, smiling at her husband. "Things just weren't the same at all around here without you—were they, Mitch?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,752 Followers