Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

"If you've been looking at some of these folders, I guess you can tell I've had lots of practice."

"How about you do another one? I'd like to see more."

"Okay." This time Mitch selected a picture of busty woman in a dazzling emerald-green minidress, the deeply scooped neck emphasizing her sizable chest. The woman had gorgeous long legs, which looked nicely toned as she stood on sky-high strappy heels in a rich green tone that matched the scintillatingly sexy dress perfectly.

"You like those short dresses and sexy shoes, eh baby?" Nicole asked, smiling to herself as she looked at the gorgeous blonde woman in the picture. The woman did look a lot like her, with a bustline almost matching hers.

"Yes, I think she looks really sexy." Mitch started working on the photo, pulling up another headshot of his mother.

"Maybe Mommy should get a dress and shoes just like that. What do you think?"

"I'd love it," Mitch replied, thinking how great his stacked mother would look in the sexy dress for real. He knew the pictures he did up of her on his computer could never compare to the real thing—not with the spectacular body she had.

"So when you're usually here alone after school or at night doing this, do you jerk on that cock of yours at the same time?" she asked, nodding towards his gym bag full of jerkoff supplies.

"Uh...well...yes."

"Hmmm, well, why don't we try something a little different?" Nicole said, pushing her son's rolling chair back slightly as she slipped beneath his desk onto her knees.

"Wha..." Mitch mumbled, not believing what he was seeing as his mother reached for his fly and started unbuttoning his pants.

"Just go back to working on that picture, sweetie. I'm sure you've thought of Mommy sucking you off while you're looking at those pictures."

"You're right about that," Mitch thought to himself. If I had a dollar for every time I pictured my mom blowing me while I was working on these photos, I'd be driving a Lamborghini.

"So you continue doing your thing, while Mommy does hers." Nicole had his throbbing dick out of his pants by now, and leaned forwards, slipping her bright red lips over the enflamed glans, feeling her jaw stretch open as she lowered her hot wet mouth down the upright shaft.

Mitch closed his eyes in pleasure, and then reopened them, just to see if what was happening was real. His mother was purring and mewing like a kitten as she bobbed up and down on his thrusting erection, her hand jerking expertly on the lower part of the shaft. He forced his attention back to the photo on his screen, and went back to work, loving the exquisite sensation of her perfect mouth sucking his cock.

In less than five minutes, the picture was done, his mother looking gorgeous in the sexy green dress. He finished just as he shot, going off like a geyser into her vacuuming mouth. She sucked and swallowed like a little slut, getting every drop of his thick creamy cum. When he was done, she kept sucking, and within just a few minutes, he was hard as a rock again.

"Mmmm, I love the way my baby boy can keep getting hard," Nicole said, easing up from beneath the desk, her lipstick smeared around her pretty mouth, her hair sexily dishevelled. She stood between his spread legs and pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her hot wet pussy. Mitch looked down at her hot pink gash, the intricate lacy tops of her sexy thigh-high stockings starting mere inches below her glistening wet labia.

"Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten my panties." With her skirt hiked up, Nicole threw one leg over the side of the chair and then mounted him, bringing the engorged knob of his cock to her dripping pink petals. With the broad flared head nuzzled between her slick labial gates, she let herself drop down. "Yessssssss," she hissed, feeling her teenage son fill her right up.

She rode his stallion-like cock for half an hour, coming time and time again before he finally came, hosing her insides with another massive load. He had opened the rest of the buttons on her blouse, and his hands had cupped and groped those huge tits of hers as they'd fucked, her nipples like burning embers beneath his touch.

"Oh fuck, I love that," Nicole moaned as she squeezed every last drop from his spitting cock and collapsed against him, nuzzling her face against his neck. "I love your cock. I love how hard it gets. I love how much cum you shoot into me." She was blabbering away as she recovered from their intense fuck, never wanting it to end, but knowing they'd have to stop—at least for a while.

"I love it too, Mom. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," she replied, bringing her mouth to his and kissing him deeply, surrendering herself to the blissful happiness he'd awakened inside her. They broke the kiss and she came back for another, wanting him more than she'd ever thought possible.

The sound of the garage door going up startled both of them, and they jolted back, staring at each other in surprise.

"He must have left work early," Nicole said, leaping off of her son and racing towards the door. "I'm going to take a shower. Stall him somehow."

Mitch looked down at his crotch, the front of his jeans a mess of their combined juices. He tore them off and pulled on another pair, just as his father entered the house from the garage.

"HELLO. I'M HOME." Mitch heard his father's voice as he strode out of his room and down the stairs.

"Where's your mom?" Rick asked, dumping his briefcase on his desk as he pulled at his tie.

"Oh, gee...I uh... I think she's taking a shower. She just got back from a meeting with some clients," Mitch replied, heading to the fridge and grabbing a can of pop. "Drink?" He tossed one to his father, who had his tie all the way off by this time and had followed Mitch into the kitchen. Mitch figured he still needed to buy his mother some more time. "Hey Dad, how about we shoot a few hoops before dinner?"

"All right. Just let me get changed." He turned to head up the stairs.

"No!" Mitch said, grabbing his dad by the arm. "I mean...uh...I don't think you need to. We'll just take a few casual shots, nothing too intense. We'll only be a few minutes." Mitch had just had something intense with his mother, and she had milked just about all the energy—along with the semen—out of him.

"Okay, fine. Lead the way," Rick said, smiling at his son. "Just remember, buddy, I'm not gonna go easy on you."

With a quick glance up the stairs, a big smile came over Mitch's face as he led his father outside.

***

Nicole and Mitch behaved themselves during dinner, Nicole coming down in a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of black yoga pants, which Mitch couldn't help admiring the way they molded themselves to her gorgeous ass. Each family member spent the evening working, with Rick staying up late doing paperwork at his desk.

Disappointed at not being able to sneak off to see her son, Nicole went to bed in the hope that her husband would come up and turn in. But it was not to be, Rick working late into the night. Eventually, she put her book down after realizing she'd read the same page over and over, turned off her light, and restlessly went to sleep.

She awoke the next morning with Rick kissing her cheek as usual. "Have a great day, Nicole," he said, which she thought was strange, since he rarely used her name in those circumstances—usually referring to her as 'honey', or 'dear'. She sloughed it off, and once the garage door closed, she slipped into a scarlet-red chemise and woke her son up with another slow perfect blow job. He insisted on feeding again, so she let him eat her out, this time getting off twice herself before she sent him off to school.

She donned another pair of yoga pants and an old t-shirt as she went to her desk and worked, needing to get things ready for an open house she had this coming weekend.

It was midday when the doorbell rang. She made her way downstairs and peeked outside, seeing a courier truck parked at the curb and a uniformed guy on the porch.

"Yes," she said, opening the door.

"Uh, Nicole Stevens?" the young guy asked, looking down at his computerized pad.

"Yes, that's me."

"This is for you," he said, holding out a large envelope. "Sign here." Nicole signed on the tablet, and then took the envelope as he strode off the porch and back to his waiting truck.

"What the heck is this?" she said, closing the door behind her and walking back into the house. She thought it might be some documents from one of her clients. There was always tons of paperwork when it came to a house sale. She took it to the kitchen table and peeled it open. Reaching inside, she drew out two other envelopes, one labelled "OPEN THIS ENVELOPE FIRST".

"That's strange," she said under her breath as she opened the envelope and reached inside, her fingers finding a stack of sheets inside. She pulled them out and turned them around until she could see what they were.

"OH MY GOD!" she gasped out loud, her shaking hand reaching out to steady herself as she collapsed into one of the kitchen chairs.

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers