Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers

She lay in bed thinking about what a wonderful lover he had been, teaching her so much when she was so young and naive. He'd taught her so many things about her own body she never knew existed, and her confidence flourished as her sexual experience with him grew. He had always been able to satisfy her, his big cock always able to make her come like crazy, and god—could he eat pussy. She thought about how he slowly initiated her to pleasures of anal sex, and to this day, he had been the only man to ever be inside her back there—besides Mitch.

How could she have forgotten all of that...forgotten how good it had been...how good it could be again? She thought about going to him, to try and convince him to come back, to forgive her so they could start over—but she knew that was impossible. She knew that Rick had seen the looks on their faces as she and Mitch fucked, the look in their eyes as he'd buried his cock deep in her ass showing nothing but pure wanton lust for each other. She knew Rick would never be able to forget that. How could he ever look her in the eye and not remember the way she had looked at his son? It was clear to anyone who looked at her face in those pictures he'd taken, her blue eyes burning with sluttish desire as she looked at her 18-year-old boy.

Nicole knew their life had changed in the blink of an eye because of what she'd done, what she'd chosen to do, what she'd wanted to do. She felt bad for Mitch, for causing him to lose his father this way, the father who had always treated his son with respect and pride. She knew she could never regain her husband's respect after what she'd done—but she hoped Mitch could. He deserved to have his father in his life, and she hoped that after some time passed, Rick would reach out to his son, and let him back into his life, where Mitch belonged. For now, she knew Rick needed time as well, and she was more than willing to give him as much time and space as he needed.

The next few days went by in similar fashion, with little interaction between mother and son, other than eating their evening meal together and politely sharing the events of the day, before retiring to their rooms. They both continued to feel guilty and tormented by what they had done, but they both knew that if they could go back a week in time, they wouldn't have changed anything, their desire for each other had been too strong for either one to resist. After the startling repercussions of the erotic weekend they'd spent together, they both knew they were to blame for their actions, and for that, they needed each other more than they ever thought possible. Even if all it was from now on was just living in the same house together and being mother and son like they had been up until a week ago, that would be enough. The man who had been their loving husband and father was going to be gone, maybe forever, and they knew they would need each other in order to stay strong.

*

Saturday morning arrived and they both were up and dressed early. They had talked the day before and agreed that under the circumstances, it was best for each of them to spend the time away from the house alone. Mitch donned his biking gear and set off for a town over two hours away, while Nicole had made an appointment to spend a number of hours at a spa. She needed something to help her relax, to take her mind off her worries, if only for a few hours.

They both arrived home around mid-afternoon, Nicole getting there only about fifteen minutes before Mitch. He found her in the family room, looking solemn and shaken. Mitch stood next to her and looked around the room to see what his father had taken, his eyes alighting on the vacant spot where his father's favourite recliner had been. How many games had they watched together with his father sitting in that chair? Mitch even remembered all those times his father shifted over to give him space next to him when he was very small, Mitch squeezing in next to his dad as they cheered on their favourite teams.

His eyes instinctively went to the mantle, where his father always kept his treasured possession—a football signed by every member of the Super Bowl winning 1993 Dallas Cowboys football team. As Mitch raised his eyes to the mantel top, he felt that lump in his throat coming back—the football was gone.

"He uh...he didn't take any pictures," Nicole said as she stepped over to a small table they had that was adorned with numerous family photos in various frames. Mitch could see the tears welling in her eyes as she reached out and traced a finger along the frame of one of the pictures, a picture of the three of them smiling happily.

It was obvious that Rick wanted nothing that would remind him of the two of them, and what they had done to destroy their family unit, like it was nothing more than a used-up tissue to be tossed aside. It was awful to think that his father had taken nothing to remind him of them, and Mitch felt horrible about it, and he could see his mother felt the same. He felt himself trembling, and knew he was on the verge of tears.

"I uh...I think I'm gonna take a shower," he said, gesturing over his shoulder towards the stair.

His mother simply nodded, and he saw a single tear run down her cheek and drop onto the table of pictures as her hand lifted another, this one taken of the three of them at a Cowboys' game, their faces glowing with happiness. He saw her bottom lip quivering, as another tear joined the first, and then another.

Unable to control himself as well, Mitch took her in his arms and held her, as a normal boy would for his distraught mother. She was trembling as she put her head on his shoulder and cried, his own tears soon joining hers as they realized Rick was gone for good.

*

Over the days that followed, Mitch gradually calmed down from the initial shock he'd received when he came home from school that fateful day. Ever since he'd seen his mother sitting at the table, the incriminating pictures strewn about, and their lives changed forever, he hadn't been able to think straight. Wallowing in self-loathing constantly as a million thoughts raced through his head like bumper cars, he hadn't even thought about jerking off, which up until now had been his daily ritual, usually happening numerous times each and every day. Being the teenager that he was, it didn't take long for his body to require satisfaction.

Coming home from school a couple of days after his father moved out, he was feeling a little antsy, and he knew exactly what the problem was—he hadn't gotten off since his mother had sucked him off first thing that Tuesday morning almost a week ago. He knew he wanted his mother again, but he also knew the time for them to rekindle their romance was going to be her decision. She'd asked for time, and he'd quietly gone about his business, trying to put everything back to the way it had been before that fateful weekend. But now, he couldn't deny that lustful feeling building in his teenage loins, a feeling he knew he could no longer deny.

He resumed his routine of daily JO sessions, and as hard as he tried, he couldn't help but pull up those sexy pictures of his mother that he had on his computer. He started pumping out loads of cum as he looked at her, dreaming that someday things might once again be like they'd been on that magical weekend. He knew things had changed drastically in his mother's mind, and that anything further to happen between them was unlikely to happen, but some tiny part of his brain was unwilling to let go of that remote possibility.

*

The days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, with little change to their daily routine. They never once spoke about that weekend they'd spent together, both of them skirting around the issue whenever some reference to that time came close to entering the conversation.

The end of the school year was rapidly approaching, and Mitch was preparing to graduate with Justin and the rest of his friends. Justin's mother, Heather, had already sent out invitations to his friends and their families for a year-end graduation party she was going to host for the senior class. Of course, Nicole and Mitch were on that list, the two boys having been in school together since kindergarten, and Nicole had been good friends with Heather since they ran into each other on the boy's very first day of school all those years ago.

Mitch had brought home the invitation that Justin had handed him at school, and Nicole read it over, seeing the date was on an upcoming Saturday. Heather had made a joking comment about the choice of attire, making note that all attendees were expected to show up in something worthy of a graduating class. Nicole knew of her friend's love of nice clothes and she smiled to herself, knowing that anyone who knew Heather would know you better look good for one of her parties, or it was likely she wouldn't even let you in.

Nicole thought it was the perfect thing they needed. She and Mitch had barely been out of the house together since Rick had left, and she knew eventually it would be time to face the music, one way or another. The party seemed perfect, and she knew most of their friends would be in attendance. It would be good to show that she and Mitch were doing fine, even if Rick was no longer in their lives. They could put up a good front, and hopefully this appearance would keep their inquisitive friends at bay for some time to come.

As Nicole stood in front of her closet looking at her clothes and thinking about what she might wear to the party, she heard her computer chirp, indicating she'd received an e-mail. She casually walked over and sat down, calling up her mail. There was the new e-mail shown in bold, the sender listed as "Stevens, Brenda".

"Rick's mom, sending me an e-mail? That's strange," Nicole said to herself, curiously opening the message.

Nicole, I hope this message finds you and Mitchell doing well. I'm sure things have changed significantly for both of you since Richard has moved here. I hope you've found that you are still able to enjoy the occasional outing in order to partake in some retail therapy, which I know you enjoy. You know how much we girls need that every now and then.

"There it is," thought Nicole, the first dig. She and her mother-in-law, Brenda, had never really gotten along very well—shit, she admitted to herself, they could barely tolerate each other anymore. Everyone who knew them said it was because they were so much alike, and not just their personalities—most people were quick to point out that they even looked quite similar, with Brenda being an older version of Nicole, albeit with dark red hair.

Nicole knew that Brenda Stevens had given birth to Rick when she was very young, when she and her husband were still in their teens. Against all statistical odds, the two of them made it, raising their son and enjoying a prosperous life together, until cancer had come to claim Rick's father.

Nicole thought about her mother-in-law, and as much as she hated to admit it, the woman still looked fantastic, even though she had recently passed her mid-50's. When people had first mentioned how much they looked alike, Nicole had been flattered, envious of how voluptuous and sexy the older woman looked. That sensuous appeal never waned as Brenda got older, and to this day, Nicole knew Rick's mother could easily turn heads at any kind of gathering. They were both well-built woman with curvy hourglass figures, and on more than one occasion Rick had been the butt of jokes about him marrying a woman just like his mother. It never ceased to piss Nicole off, especially as time went by and her mother-in-law seemed to constantly be looking down her nose at her, as if she was never good enough for her son. And here she was already—barely two sentences into her message and she already had the knives out. Shaking her head irritably, Nicole continued reading...

Within days of coming home, one evening after dinner, Richard finally confided in me, letting me know the truth about what had happened. I can't say I'm surprised—I told him what you were like years ago. But no, he wouldn't listen to me and married you anyways. Well, I believe a person's true nature will eventually make itself known—yours just took longer to come out than I thought.

There it was, the second knife. Nicole knew there was more coming, and wondered what the bitch would have to say next.

He needed to tell me, to get it off his chest, to help clear his mind of your inexcusable behaviour in order to move forwards, and I'm glad he moved back into the house so I could be there for him, whenever he needs me.

I listened to him, to every nasty wicked detail of what you had done. He even showed me the pictures he'd taken of the two of you. As disgusted as I was, I was equally happy that he was able to see the truth about you, even at the same time that I worried about young Mitchell's well-being. I can only hope you are getting the help you so desperately need, and if not for yourself, for poor Mitchell. Frankly, I don't care what happens to you, as long as my son and grandson are well taken care of. If anything happens to that boy...trust me, Nicole—you don't want me as an enemy. When it comes to what you need to do to help yourself, I'll say no more, you know what you've done.

The first few weeks here were difficult for Richard, but he has managed to come out the other side. He has started to enjoy life again. He finds his job here challenging and rewarding, and I'm happy to let you know that he is overjoyed with his personal life away from you too.

I was so pleased that I had the opportunity to introduce him to the daughter of a friend of mine. The young woman's name is Sherri, and she's just a delight, as Richard was quick to find out. She's quite a pretty young thing, her mother telling me that she's had a number of suitors over the years, but never finding one quite to her liking. I'm more than happy to tell you that she and Richard are getting along splendidly, the two of them seeing each other daily at this point.

I'm so pleased to see that sweet smile on my son's face again, the smile that you so carelessly chose to take away. I can see how much he is in love with Sherri, and I've even included a few pictures with this message to show you how happy the two of them are together. I hope you don't mind that I've included these attachments?

"What a fucking bitch," Nicole said to herself, feeling herself fuming as she read the message.

Oh yes, I've also included a couple of other pictures of Sherri at her job. I just noticed that I forgot to mention that she is a model, much-coveted by lingerie designers. I think you can see for yourself why she's been quite successful.

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that Richard is once again enjoying his life, despite your efforts to ruin it. I think you can clearly see from the photos that he isn't missing you at all. Isn't that a shame?

Take care, my dear.

Your loving mother-in-law,

Brenda

With her face flushed with anger, and feeling like she had steam coming out of her ears, Nicole opened the first attachment. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at a picture of Rick and a gorgeous woman smiling into the camera. The picture was of the two of them standing side by side, with the girl's head leaning against the side of Rick's face. Nicole immediately focussed in on the woman, taking in every detail she could.

The woman looked very young, probably somewhere around 25 or 27. The skin-tight black leather pants and sequined low-cut gold top, combined with sky-high heels were testament to her youth—Nicole couldn't picture anyone past the age of 30 getting away with wearing an outfit like that. The girl had jet-black hair that shone in the light like a pool of deep blue ink, the shimmering black tresses looking breathtakingly beautiful as it framed her lovely features. Her face was exquisite, with sharp angular features and a slim regal nose set between prominent cheekbones. Nicole looked at her face appreciatively, taking in the full pouty lips of the girl's heart-shaped mouth, and the spectacular green eyes that seemed to reach out and draw her in. Those green eyes were mesmerizing, and Nicole felt almost hypnotized by their enticing beauty as she gazed into them, wondering how much more riveting they would be in person.

She drew her eyes down to the tight sequined top the young woman was wearing in the picture, and she almost gasped out loud—the woman's knockers were huge, just as big as her own! No wonder Rick has a big smile on his face. "Who wouldn't, snuggling up to a set of tits like that?" she thought to herself.

She anxiously opened the second attachment, this photo of the two of them standing next to a swimming pool that she recognized as being the one at Rick's parent's house. Again, the woman looked dazzlingly beautiful in a sexy pink bikini that was just about the tiniest Nicole had ever seen, her shapely curvy body looking sizzlingly erotic in the tiny pieces of material. She was definitely a smoking hot babe, and in her head, Nicole was already thinking of her by the acronym, SHB.

She opened the next picture, and her eyes immediately spotted the name and logo of a famous lingerie company. This picture was of the girl alone, and obviously taken from the lingerie company's website. She was wearing an emerald green bra and panty set, with black thigh-high stockings and killer pointy-toed high-heeled pumps, her huge tits filling the beautiful bra almost to the bursting point, ample swells of luxuriously soft-looking tit-flesh all but overflowing the top of the lacy green bra cups. The SBH was looking teasingly into the camera, her heart-shaped lips formed into a provocative pout.

Nicole opened the last attachment. "Oh, my god," she gasped out, the screen filling with a spectacular photo of the raven-haired beauty all in brilliant white, her lush curvy body poured into tight-fitting bridal lingerie.

"There's no way Mitch can see this," Nicole said to herself, feeling jealous of the girl's youthful beauty as she looked sensually into the camera, her young face the face of a seductive enchantress, about to make every man's deepest most lurid wish come true. Nicole was finally able to tear her eyes away from the girl's hot young face and look at what she was wearing, the lacy merry widow emphasizing her mammoth breasts spectacularly as the structured cups pushed the huge mounds together and up provocatively. Shiny garters held up sheer white stockings, the young woman's legs looking fantastic as she lay on her side, the slender 4" heel of one pointy-toed white pump digging into the mattress as she had one leg angled up slightly, as if she was just waiting to open her legs further. The cameraman had done a perfect job, giving the viewer a teasing glimpse of the warm mound of her sex, her pouting vulva enticingly covered by tiny lace panties. "Yes, Mitch definitely doesn't need to see these."

Fuming, Nicole closed the picture and the e-mail from her mother-in-law, sitting there steaming. Her heart was racing as she thought about the young girl her husband was now with, and she realized she was overwhelmed by jealousy as she pictured him with the smoking hot babe. Her jealousy was almost on the same level as the anger she felt towards Brenda, the old cow rubbing the SHB right into her face. She wanted to punch the fucking old bitch right in that smug face of hers.

Not being able to help herself, she reopened the e-mail and called up the pictures. She looked at Rick with the young woman—fuck, she was barely more than a girl. She couldn't deny how happy he looked in the pictures, and it reminded her of how he'd looked in pictures when she was the girl's age. She felt herself seething with jealousy as she looked at the sexy young woman, the woman she just knew was fucking her husband.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers