Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,748 Followers

"So, you like 'em young now, eh Rick?" she said as she looked at the pictures of the new lovers. She heard the front door of the house open and close and checked the time—yes, Mitch was just getting home from school. She turned back to the pictures on her screen, a devilish smile on her face. "Well, I know where there's a young stud that'll be perfect for me."

Mitch figured his mother was working quietly at the work station she had in her bedroom when he spotted her closed door, so like he did most days, he closed the door to his own room and fired up his computer, stripping off his clothes and tossing them aside. He went to his closet and pulled out his old gym bag, setting out his jar of Baby-fresh Vaseline and his heavy spunk-laden cum towel. He slipped one of his mother's hairbands around his cock and beneath his swollen nuts, getting ready for a nice leisurely JO session.

He opened his picture file and scanned the numerous folders, this time choosing one of his mother in bikinis. He pulled up numerous hot pics, filling his two monitors with about ten of the edited photos, the sexy face of his mother looking back at him from all of them. With a smile on his face, he scooped out a generous gob of the viscous lube and started stroking his stiffening prick, the initial delightful sensations reminding him of how much he wished he could be with his mother. He knew that if jacking off was the only way he could be with her, it was still better than being with someone else.

Nicole heard Mitch quietly close the door to his room, and found herself smiling as she thought about what he was going to do. Things had been so draining for both of them since Rick had sent that envelope all those months ago. Most of the time since , she didn't seem to even know if she was coming or going from one moment to the next, feeling like she was trapped inside a pinball machine gone haywire. But after reading that e-mail from her mother-in-law, and seeing the pictures of Rick with that hot young woman, she knew exactly what she wanted. But she wanted it to be perfect, not rushed—perfect.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and looked at the picture of her son she had next to her on her desk, and looking at his handsome young face made her smile. She thought of those days they'd had together when she'd first seduced him—remembered how he'd had her screeching in ecstasy and climbing the walls in blissful rapture as he'd fucked her, over and over again, that beautiful huge cock of his stretching and filling her like never before. She felt herself flushing with desire as she thought about it, and wondered if Mitch was thinking about it too. She hadn't done this in months, but she couldn't help herself as she looked at the little icon on her screen—she clicked the mouse to activate the nanny cam she'd hidden in his room.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you are so beautiful," were the first words to reach Nicole's ears as the hidden camera and microphone came to life. She could clearly see Mitch sitting at his desk, his glistening Vaseline-covered hand sliding skilfully up and down his massive erection. She took control of the camera and zoomed in on his side-by-side monitors, pictures of her in sexy bikinis filling the screen. She panned back, wanting to watch as he continued to jerk off, the slick slapping sound of his gooey stroking hand coming clearly through the sensitive mic.

"Mom, I want you so fucking bad," he muttered, his pumping fist jacking more rapidly now.

Nicole watched, her eyes focussed on her son's beautiful hard cock, the broad flared crown a dark crimson, almost as if it had become so engorged with his boiling blood that it was about to explode. She thought of those time that gorgeous prick had exploded deep inside her, filling her with his warm creamy teenage seed. Her pussy throbbed, and she could feel the wetness starting to ooze between her legs as she watched, that nasty itch starting deep inside her needy cunt once more. As if hypnotized, her hand slid down inside her yoga pants, her fingers slipping between her dripping petals. "C'mon, baby," she muttered under her breath, almost as if he could hear her, "Pump it out...pump it all out for Mommy."

Moments later, it was like he'd actually been listening to her. "Oh fuck, Mom, you're gonna make me come!" Mitch said under his breath as he started to ejaculate, his eyes glued to his computer screens, his hungry gaze feasting on the numerous erotic images of his mother dressed in skimpy bikinis. The first rope of cum shot high into the air, the jettisoned ribbon of spunk almost reaching the ceiling before cresting and dropping onto his taut abs with a resounding "SPLAT!"

Nicole watched in awe as he shot a second time, and then a third, the huge wads of milky teenage semen geysering high into the air. They continued to splash down upon his exposed body, his stomach and pumping hand becoming covered with the stuff as he went off, shooting high into the air like a fountain. He wasn't halfway through coming when the tingling sensations started within her own throbbing cunt as her fingers pistoned in and out, a powerful orgasm blossoming from the depths of her pussy and shooting to every nerve-ending of her body.

"Ohhhhnnnnnn," she groaned, watching in awe as wad after wad of her son's pearly teenage spunk flew high into the air. She came as long as he did, until finally, they both sat back in front of their respective computer screens, breathing raggedly as they slowly recovered from their euphoric climaxes.

*

During dinner that night, they continued their usual small talk, Mitch knowing that if anything was to happen between the two of them, it would have to be his mother's decision, and he didn't want to press her, giving her the time he knew she had asked for.

Like the dutiful son, he helped with the dishes, helping to make sure the kitchen was clean and in order, even making his lunch for the next school day before retiring to his room.

Nicole smile as he kissed her politely on the cheek before he went to his room, her mind wondering already if he was going to jack off again. After finishing tidying up and turning off the downstairs lights, she went to her own room, not hesitating for a second before turning on the nanny cam once again. She smiled to herself as she watched him take out his masturbation paraphernalia once more, slipping the makeshift cock-ring of her hairband into place before he scooped out some Vaseline and went to work.

She slipped off her yoga pants totally this time and slipped into a silky robe, the satin material feeling teasingly cool against her skin. She sat down and watched and listened as her son called up more pictures of her onto his computer screens, this time of her in a variety of bandage dresses. It made her think of the sexy yellow one she'd worn when they'd gone to Francesco's the week before, and spying a shot on his screen that Mitch had done up of her in a similar yellow dress, she knew he was remembering it too as his slick hand slid rhythmically up and down his huge cock.

Once again, she climaxed when he did, her fingers bringing her to a tantalizingly delicious orgasm at the same time he spewed more of his milky semen high into the air.

She was delightfully surprised when he didn't stop, but kept stroking his still-hard prick. She smiled to herself, remembering his endless stamina as he'd gotten hard time and time again over that fateful weekend.

He came twice more after that, and then she watched as he did some homework for about half an hour before switching back to his Photoshop folders. She watched as he filled the screen this time with sexy shots of her in erotic bridal lingerie, and then jerked off once more, making that five times in total since he'd come home from school—every time while looking at pictures of her on his computer.

Her own fingers were almost wrinkled from being immersed in her soaking-wet twat for most of the evening, her busy fingers bringing her to a climax each time her son did. As she watched his fingers tracing teasingly through the mass of milky semen on his stomach, she found herself salivating, wanting that warm teenage cum for herself. She knew then what she had to do.

*

Mitch arrived home from school the next day, dropped his knapsack by the door as usual and trudged up the stairs. As he got to the top, he noticed the doorway to his mother's room was open a few inches. It caught his attention because these last few months, whenever his mother was in her room working, the door was always closed. And if she wasn't in there, she left the door wide open.

"Mitch, could you come in here for a minute, sweetie?" he heard his mother say.

"Sure, Mom." He stepped forward and pushed her door open as he walked in. "What—"

He stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted his mother reclining on her king-sized bed, posing seductively as she lay on her side facing him, one leg draped provocatively over the other. As soon as he looked at her, he felt his heart start to pound in his chest. She looked incredible!

His eyes immediately went to her body, clad enticingly in a form-fitting strapless white bodysuit, just like the picture he had of her on his computer from the Galandoo website. The heavily-structured bra cups formed spectacularly to her massive breasts, gorgeous soft warm mounds of tit-flesh oozing teasingly from the top edge of the overflowing cups. The stretchy material of the abbreviated bodysuit fit tightly to her shapely figure like a second skin, nipping in deliciously at her slender waist before flowing out over her broad motherly hips—hips made for fucking.

The white bodysuit was cut tantalizingly high on her hips, with transparent lacy panels at the edge of the leg openings, the intricate lace forming an inviting V that pointed downwards towards the warm mound of her vulva before disappearing between her shapely legs. With the leg openings cut so scintillatingly high, her broad hips and thighs were bare, her creamy tanned skin looking exquisite against the brilliant bridal white of the bodysuit. Her legs were clad in white thigh-high stockings, the delicate lacy pattern at the top of each stocking hugging her succulent thighs alluringly.

Mitch let his gaze run down slowly over her shapely legs, taking in every delicious detail. Her dimpled knees gave way to her full calves, which in turn drew his eyes to her slender ankles and delicate feet, breathtakingly encased in white stilettos. Although Mitch loved the white slingbacks she'd worn that day she tried on her wedding dress, he was happy to see that these shoes were just as sexy. They were like pumps, but with a broad white strap that circled her leg just above her trim ankle and fastened with a gold clasp, the strap giving the shoes a wickedly kinky look. The pointy toe cap looked nasty, and he couldn't help it as the blood started to flow to his midsection as his eyes travelled to the rapier-like 5" heels, looking so out of place—and yet so cock-hardeningly perfect—on someone lying on a bed.

His eyes came back up her body, his lustful gaze raking over her tremendous tits once again, the massive orbs drawing him in like magnets. His view shifted to the rest of her upper body, past the voluminous swells of her breasts to her bare shoulders, the smooth skin looking incredibly soft and touchable. Her slender arms were clad in white shoulder-length gloves, which made him tremble at the thought of her sexy gloved hands roaming over his body. His gaze followed those seductive gloves down her slim arms all the way to her gloved fingertips, and then his eyes went back up. He looked further up, past those enticing breasts once more, spotting a wide rhinestone choker circling her neck, the glittering jewels almost taking his breath away as he saw how sexy they made her look.

Tearing his eyes away from the bewitching rhinestone choker, he looked at her face. "Ohhhnn," he groaned under his breath, never having seen his mother look so sexy and beautiful. Her makeup was done up fairly heavily, but looked amazing. Her eyes were cast in smoky tones of deep pinks and bronzes that looked fantastically sexy. Her eyelashes looked incredibly long and thick, and as he saw her blink, the simple gesture of those fluttering lashes sent a jolt right to his cock. She had on some blush and toner that accentuated her eye makeup perfectly, and then his hungry gaze fixed on her mouth. It was perfect. Her cherry-red lipstick glistened wetly, her lips coated superbly with the lustrous red paint. He'd never seen her lips look so full and pouty, so soft-looking, so luxuriously enticing—perfect cock-sucking lips.

Her honey-blonde hair looked enchantingly sultry, the lustrous tresses framing her lovely features attractively. She'd had it done up in soft flowing curls, which fell teasingly against her bare shoulders, the wispy locks looking like ribbons of flowing gold silk.

Mitch felt himself breathing raggedly as he stood in the doorway of his mother's room and looked at her. He felt his cock getting stiffer and stiffer as it rose and pressed against the front of his jeans, seeking freedom. In all those pictures he had of her on his computer in bridal lingerie, this outfit was one of his favorites, and she looked a million times better in it in real life than in any of the pictures he'd made. Never in his life had he seen her look so glamorous and sexy—not even on that weekend so many months ago. As he looked at her lying there on her side facing him, she seemed to just ooze "SEX" from every pore of her lush MILFish body. His eyes slowly ran over her mouthwatering body once again, roaming hungrily over her exquisite form from head to toe. There was no doubt in his mind that his mother was built for one thing—and he knew from personal experience all those months ago that she was better at it than anyone.

"I spent some time at the mall today. Do you like this new outfit I picked out, sweetie?" Nicole asked, fluttering her long lashes at Mitch as her gaze drifted down to his swollen groin.

"Mom...it...it's amazing," Mitch gushed out, his eyes continuing to roam up and down her mature sexy body. He remained standing in the doorway, totally awestruck by the dizzying display of pulchritude before him.

Nicole could see that engorged cylinder of flesh continue to rise, the stiffening column now pushing sideways and up against the waistband of his jeans. She smiled, knowing all those hours she'd spent at the spa and hairdresser's today had been worth it. "I went back to the lingerie store and picked out something from the bridal boutique I thought you'd like." She sat up slightly, supporting herself on one straightened arm as she tucked one leg sensually beneath her. Mitch's eyes immediately went to her chest, where her huge breasts were almost spilling over the front of the strapless bodysuit, her big nipples standing out boldly beneath the tight stretchy material. She teasingly flicked her gaze down to her chest before looking back into his eyes, and then raised her hand, one gloved fingertip tracing teasingly along her deep dark line of cleavage. "You don't think it's too tight, do you?"

"Ohhhnn," Mitch groaned out loud as he looked at her sumptuous tits, his cock now brick-hard. His heart was racing in his chest like a runaway freight train, and he felt dizzy with excitement, unable to even answer his mother's question.

Nicole smiled to herself, seeing her son's obvious state of arousal, and yet she could see him still waiting for her to give him her consent, letting her set the rules. When it came to their relationship, she could see he was quite willing to surrender himself to whatever she desired—which was exactly what she wanted. "I picked this outfit from the bridal section for a special reason. Do you know what that reason is, Mitchell?"

Mitch could only shake his head as he stood and stared, a glowing film of perspiration now covering his flushed face.

"I figured if we're going to consummate our relationship properly, it would be nice for me to wear something for you to remember this night by, don't you?" She lay back down on her side, keeping her head propped up provocatively with one hand, while her other gloved hand reached forward and she crooked her finger, beckoning him to come closer.

Mitch couldn't believe his ears—his mother had said they were going to consummate their relationship! As her words registered in his lust-filled brain, it seemed to break him out of the trance-like state he'd been in since stepping into her room. With his heart soaring euphorically, he stepped across the room towards the huge bed, where his mother waited, summoning him to be her lover.

Four hours later, Nicole lay back on a stack of pillows, Mitch lying between her widely-spread legs, his tongue delving deep into her cum-filled pussy. Her bodysuit was in tatters, having been torn by Mitch in a frenzy of savage rapture, wanting to get his hands on that exquisite body of hers. But she didn't care that it was hanging off her obscenely, torn and stained, spackled with gobs of her son's semen—it had been worth it. She'd lost track of the number of times she'd come as he'd fucked her, driving that massive cock of his into her steaming cunt time and time again, his rampant teenage prick never seeming to lose its steely rigidity for more than a minute or two. Her lips were swollen and puffy from the workout he'd given her hot wet mouth between fucks, and there were little bite marks on her tits where he'd gotten carried away while sucking her big hard nipples.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby, get it all. Get all of that nasty cum of yours out of Mommy," Nicole said as she lay back contentedly, her gloved hands running through her son's curly hair as he continued to feed from her oozing twat. She moved his head just where she wanted it, until he had taken her to two more tingling climaxes, and then she tilted her hips up, pushing his mouth further down, his tongue instinctively seeking out her tight little rosebud. "That's the way. Do a good job there, sweetie. You don't want to disappoint Mommy, do you?"

He definitely didn't disappoint, and when she was done, she let him fuck her again. The bed creaked and shook as they went long into the night before both of them collapsed, completely drained. They woke up cuddled together, the morning sun drifting in lazily around the curtains.

"I guess I better contact the school and let them know you're not feeling well today," Nicole said, snuggling up to her son as her fingers traced teasingly over his washboard stomach.

"Really?" Mitch replied, excited by the idea of getting to stay home.

"Well, if you're going to be moving into this room permanently, I think you're going to need some time to bring your stuff in."

"Move in?" Mitch couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You do want to share Mommy's bed from now on, don't you?"

"Yes." She'd hardly finished with her question before he answered.

"And have Mommy show you all the lovely things you can do to please her?" Her slender fingers were tracing over the length of his stiffening cock now.

"Yes," Mitch replied again, the eagerness apparent in his voice.

"You know, this day off school will be perfect, especially since it's Friday. I don't think we should get out of this bed all weekend, do you?" Her fingers circled his rising cock and started to pump slowly up and down.

"No, that would be incredible." Mitch's head was swimming, the idea of spending the next three days in bed with his mother another of his dreams about to come true.

"Good. I bought a few new outfits today I think you'll like. How do you feel about leather?" She looked up at him, the devilish twinkle in her eye once more.

"I...I love it," Mitched stammered, his heart pounding with excitement.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,748 Followers