Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers

"Wow," Heather said, and Nicole could see the gears in her head working overtime. "You...you look like you're positively glowing. Is it...is it as good as it looks?"

"Even better. Mitch has the most perfect mouth around. And I especially love the way he uses that tongue of his on my little bumhole for hours." Nicole paused as her friend's eyes opened wide, and she could see she was almost trembling with excitement. She decided to punch it up a bit. "And when it comes to fucking, these boys all seem to be so big down there nowadays. It must be something in the water. I used to think Rick was big, but Mitch has got him beat by inches. And he has such endurance. He just keeps coming and coming. I don't know how many times he's pounded that horse-cock of his into me all night long."

"All night long?"

"Oh yeah, and when he's not fucking me, he's using his mouth on me. He knows Mommy needs taking care of, and he never wants to disappoint me."

Heather looked over to Mitch, remembering how he'd summoned his mother while they'd been busy talking. "If things are like that, how come you seemed to just jump when he came over and gave you those...those signals?" Heather asked, tapping her cheek the same way Mitch had earlier.

"Because I told him before we came here that this was a special night for him, what with him being with all of his friends and everything. I told him letting him be in charge while we were here was one of my graduation presents for him." She paused as her friend looked at her, nodding in understanding. "Trust me, when we get home, that tongue of his is gonna be way up inside me for a long time." Again, she paused as her friend took all of this in. "And then if he's done a good job of doing that, I might think about letting him come on my tits—provided he licks it all off, of course."

Heather sat there in stunned silence, her mind reeling. "Well...I...I...I don't know what to say," she finally said, her face flushing red. She took another gulp of vodka, still needing to calm her nerves, even as her pussy started to throb.

"Like I was saying, Heather," Nicole said, reaching out and stroking her friend's hand tenderly. "You won't believe it until you try it." Nicole nodded across the room, and Heather saw she was looking directly at her own son, Justin.

"You mean...Justin...me and Justin?" Heather's hand flew up to her throat, and she looked back and forth between Justin and Nicole, her mind swirling.

"I think you should definitely give it some thought. You said Jim isn't giving you the attention you need. I've seen the way Justin looks at you—it's exactly the same way Mitch used to look at me.

"Really?" Heather asked. Nicole noticed she couldn't take her eyes off her son as she took another drink.

"That's it", Nicole thought to herself, nothing like a little liquid courage to help her friend along. "Like I said, think about it, Heather. Doesn't that sound a like a lot more fun than spending an hour on the elliptical?" Nicole paused as Heather smiled at her observation. "Like I said, you won't believe how good it can be, at how incredibly big and hard these young boys can get, and how they can absolutely fill you with cum. And if you play your cards right, you'll have Justin eating out of your hand in no time—or eating out of your pussy, which I'm sure you'd love."

Heather's substantial chest was heaving as the devils and angels fought within her, her heart racing as she thought about the forbidden desires flowing through her. She had to admit to herself that she'd been having some lascivious thoughts about Justin lately, especially when he'd taken his shirt off to cut the grass. She found herself looking out at him striding across the lawn purposely, having seen how he'd filled out and matured, his broad shoulders, muscular chest, and taut abs making her shiver with the thought of running her hands over his body. She'd kept her thoughts totally to herself, of course, but it didn't stop her from looking at her boy, and dreaming what it might be like—to feel his hands on her, to kiss him, to touch his cock, to suck it, to feel it driving deep into her needy pussy.

In those rare instances when Jim had fucked her recently, she'd found herself picturing Justin fucking her in place of her husband. She'd close her eyes, seeing her son's handsome face looming over her as he flexed his powerful hips up and down, making her scream in ecstasy as he drove his big hard cock deep into her pussy, bringing her to climax after climax.

And now Nicole was telling her how she was doing it for real with her own son, Mitch, and how glorious it was. Heather couldn't believe how excited she'd gotten when Nicole had told her about Mitch servicing her, worshipping her with his mouth—even after he just came inside her!

She'd found it so luridly exciting when Nicole told her what she and Mitch had done in the bathroom, first with her sucking him off, and then the two of them fucking, while the party carried on just on the other side of the wall. Heather let her mind wonder, thinking about what would happen if she could take Justin into the bathroom like that...

She pictured taking control, surprising him by pushing him up against the wall and kissing him. The way he'd kiss her back would tell her how hot he was for her. As they kissed, she could feel his cock pressing right through her dress against her belly. The desire to see it would overwhelm her. She'd reach for his belt as she dropped to her knees. She'd open his fly and realize Nicole was right about these boys—her son's cock was positively huge! She could barely fit her mouth around it. It was so beautiful, and like Nicole has said, so incredibly hard. She sucked on it like she'd never sucked a cock before. It didn't take long before he started to come, and fuck did he come—there was so much of the stuff, she thought she was gonna drown. When he was finished, he stayed hard as a rock. She smiled, loving it—a man staying hard for her two times in a row was something that hadn't happened in a long time.

"Fuck me," she'd say, and Justin would lift her up and set her on top of the vanity as she pulled her dress up around her waist.

"Tear my panties off," she'd say. Her son would obediently do as she'd said, and once he got a look at that glistening wet pussy of hers, he'd slide that big fucker all the way into her. She imagined herself on the verge of screaming in pleasure, with Justin stuffing her own panties into her mouth to stop her. He'd pull her legs up high and keep driving it deep into her, and within minutes, she'd be coming. She couldn't remember the last time she'd come that hard and that fast. He'd keep going, and she'd climax again, and then one more time before he finally slammed it into her and groaned as he came. She could actually feel his cum spewing into her, and they'd clutch tight to each other as his cock kept shooting.

When they'd finally started to recover, she'd put her hands on his shoulders. "Okay baby, time to clean Mommy up." She'd push down on his broad shoulders and Justin would willingly slip to his knees, his tongue slithering up deep inside her. She'd look down, seeing the milky semen oozing out of her overflowing pussy onto his waiting tongue as he—

"Heather...Heather! Are you all right?"

Nicole's voice broke her out of her trance. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine." Heather said, taking another slug of her drink as her eyes drifted back to her son. As she thought about what she'd just been imagining, she realized she could definitely get into that. Just imagine, all those times when Jim was away on business, or out on the golf course, she could be riding her son's big cock and pretty mouth. Yes, that was definitely something to think about.

Nicole looked at her friend, sitting there looking glassy-eyed with a dreamy look on her face. She smiled, knowing her good friend was already thinking about the wickedly illicit pleasures of sharing a steamy incestuous act with her son. Nicole could feel herself getting turned on, just talking about all this with her friend was making her juices run. "So, do you think you're going to give it some thought?"

"Definitely," Heather replied without hesitation. "Tomorrow morning, Jim's heading out of town on business for a week. I think that might be a good opportunity for Justin and me to spend some quality mother/son bonding time while he's away."

Nicole looked over at Mitch, knowing exactly how her friend was feeling. She turned back to Heather. "If you don't mind, I think Mitch and I will be leaving. After listening to what you just said, I need to get that boy home for some mother/son bonding time of my own."

*

They weren't even in the car before Mitch asked, "So, did you have a chance to say anything to Mrs. Bradshaw about Justin? Did that plan of yours work out?"

"Yes. I think she's quite taken by the idea, once I told her about us. It worked out just like I thought. After you gave me the signal the first time, she did notice that we went in the bathroom together. From there, she started to ask the questions I thought she would. The second time you came by and tapped your belt was just icing on the cake."

"Jesus," Mitch said, letting out a long drawn-out whistle as he started the car. "I saw her looking over at Justin just before we left. I'm sure if she started anything, he'd love it."

"She certainly looked happy." Nicole reached over, sliding her hand over the front of Mitch's pants. "Just like you're going to make me once we get home."

"What are you going to want me to do?" Mitch asked, his eyes flicking over to his mother's big tits, hoping at some point she'd let him get his hands and mouth on them. She usually did if she was happy with his efforts in other areas.

"I think I'd like to start with that tongue of yours working deep into a tight little hole we both know very well." She paused, seeing the excitement in her son's eyes. "And since this is kind of a special night for you, I'll wear something a little more formal. How about if I let you make the choice—red leather or black?" Her hand slid along the length of his stiffening member, her teasing fingers making him sweat already.

"Red."

"Red what?" she said sternly, her fingers giving his swelling cock a hard squeeze.

"Red...please?"

"That's better. That's the kind of respect Mommy likes to see from her baby boy." Nicole's fingers released their tight grip on his pecker and traced provocatively along the thickening slab.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I forgot my manners there for a minute."

"That's all right, precious—just as long as you remember for next time." Nicole sat back and looked out at the road ahead, her hand still moving slowing back and forth over the front of his pants. "Talking to Heather about her and Justin has gotten me turned on. I'm really going to put that cock and mouth of yours to good use. Mommy feels like an all-nighter."

Mitch smiled, feeling another jolt go right to his groin as he thought about working on his mother all night long.

"Oh yes, there's something I almost forgot about," Nicole said, her hand slipping up beneath her dress.

From the flickering light of the streetlights, Mitch saw her hand come out from between her legs, holding something between her fingers. "What's that?"

"We didn't have time for you to clean me up like usual after that fuck in the bathroom, so I borrowed a tampon from Heather. I know my baby boy wouldn't want me to deny him his reward." As she brought her hand closer, Mitch could see the tampon more clearly now, the wadding covered with a glistening layer of his semen, the dangling string hanging below.

"Here, baby," his mother said, stuffing it between his lips, "suck on this until we get home, and then you can have the rest. I'm just gonna squeeze my legs together to keep it nice and warm for you."

Happy with his treat, Mitch sucked noisily on the cum-soaked tampon, drawing out his masculine seed, loving the flavor he'd quickly come to crave so much. He continued driving, his mouth and tongue working over the swollen tampon, the string dangling lewdly from between his lips.

"That's my boy, that's what I like to see," his mother said, her words lavish with praise.

As soon as they were in the house, she turned to him. "Get rid of that thing in your mouth. You look disgusting." Mitch stepped into the family room and tossed it in a waste basket next to the desk his father had left behind. His mother followed him, setting her purse down on the desk before stepping over to one of the easy chairs. She reached beneath her dress and shimmied her hips, whisking off her panties and throwing them on top of the desk as well. She slid into the easy chair, and crooked her red-tipped index finger at Mitch, beckoning him to come closer. As he stepped towards her, she slowly drew her legs up and draped them over the arms of the chairs, her high-heeled strappy blue shoes dangling teasingly in the air. The hem of her skirt slid high up her thighs as her legs spread further apart, framing her wet pink vulva enticingly.

"Dinner is served, baby," Nicole said, reaching down to part the juicy lips of her pussy, showing the milky wad of cum she'd kept inside.

Mitch dropped to his knees and dove forward, pressing the flat of his tongue against her dripping petals, and then slowly licked upwards, the tantalizing flavor of their combined juices making his taste buds tingle.

"Mmmmm...yes. That's the way I taught you," Nicole said, taking his head in her hands and moving his mouth just where she wanted it. He eagerly licked her clean, his tongue slithering deep into her semen-filled cunt to gather in every drop.

"That's the way. That's the way Mommy likes it," she said, pulling his mouth up to work on her clit once he'd sucked out every creamy drop of his potent teenage seed. Nicole relaxed back into the chair and closed her eyes, loving the whole experience of being serviced by her son. She found herself thinking of Rick, and how he'd been a terrific lover for so many years, and how things had slipped away. And now, he was with that stacked bimbo, dipping his wick into her hot young cunt every day. She knew she was jealous, and angry with herself for what she had done, and having her son pleasure her took some of that pain away.

"C'mon, baby," she said, pulling her son's face harder against her throbbing cunt. "Mommy needs to come. Let me feel that tongue of yours right on my clit."

Mitch obediently did as she asked, taking the erect spire between his lips and sucking on it gently, all the while bathing it with his hot spit as his tongue rolled over it again and again.

"Oh fuck yeah...that's it...that's it...UNNGGGGHHHHHH," Nicole moaned as she came, her hips bucking up against his face, her spasming body shaking and twitching as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her. She was almost convulsing as she climaxed, spraying his face with her gushing juices, the delicious sensations shooting from the base of her sensitive clit to every nerve ending of her body. Finally, she collapsed back into the chair, her legs still draped obscenely over the arms, her loyal son nursing gently at her throbbing pussy.

"Mmmm, nice," she said, pulling his glistening face away from her steaming loins as she looked him in the eye. "Time to go upstairs—we're just getting started."

Mitch obediently followed her as she made her way upstairs and into the master bedroom.

"Take your clothes off and get into bed," Nicole said, heading towards her dressing room and the en-suite bathroom. When she got to the door, she stopped and turned. "And put on that cock ring I got you. You know Mommy doesn't like to be disappointed."

As his mother disappeared, Mitch stripped off his clothes, and then, from the drawer in the bedside table, he took out the new cock ring she'd gotten him. It was metal, and gleamed with a shiny chrome finish. It circled his cock and fit beneath his big nuts, with a deftly hidden clasp allowing it to fit nice and tight. He'd worn it a few other times since she'd gotten it for him, and although it was somewhat painful, he loved it—knowing how much his mother liked him to wear it. When he got aroused, the way it tightened around him made him harder than he'd ever thought possible. If his cock remained untouched, it could stay hard for hours, and his mother loved to see him like that. His pecker was already swollen with anticipation from the time he'd spent cleaning her weeping little box, and he knew he'd be hard as a rock in no time, especially since she said she was going to be wearing the red leather outfit—which he absolutely loved.

He lay in bed and idly played with his cock, feeling it stiffen quickly beneath his fingers, and then releasing it, watching it pulse and bob between his legs, slowly deflating until he'd play with it again.

"I'm starting to think I should have gotten you that cock ring right from the start."

His mother's voice made Mitch look up. Once again, the dizzying display of sinfully wicked pulchritude before him took his breath away. His mother was wearing her red leather corset, her massive breasts oozing over the tops of the heavily wired bra cups. The cups themselves were barely more than demi-cups, the top edge barely covering her areola. The structured underwire pushed the huge mounds up and together spectacularly, a single glimpse of those gorgeous tits alone being enough to make any man sweat with desire. The red ribbon-like straps going over her shoulders were drawn taut and seemed to be straining, testament to the incredible weight they were carrying. Looking at her incredible breasts, Mitch could already see the thrusting protrusions of her bullet-like nipples right through the sexy red leather. A myriad crisscrossing of black laces running down the front of the garment had the sexy corset molding itself tightly to her spectacular body. The leather panels of the bodice nipped in waspishly at her slender waist, and then flared out teasingly before ending high on her wide motherly hips. Red garters shot down to where they bit into sheer black hose, her pussy bare of any covering, and framed invitingly by the stunning red corset above and sheer gossamer hose below.

Mitch let his eyes roam further down, his gaze feasting on one of his favorite parts of this outfit—her thigh-high red leather boots. He felt his heart pound with excitement as he looked down at the full length of the incredibly sexy boots, taking in the wickedly pointy toe and the dagger-like 5" stiletto heels. "Those are so fucking hot," he thought to himself, feeling his cock rising as he looked at the tall sexy boots, and then fully up and down his mother's spectacular body.

Pulling his eyes away from her big heavy tits, he forced himself to look up at her face, accented beautifully by a wide red leather choker, adorned with a single glittering stone placed at the heart of her throat. Her face looked exotic and wild, her makeup done in heavier tones than she'd ever worn before. Her hair was fluffed out and looked erotically slutty—like she'd in bed all day, fucking. Her mouth was a brilliant red gash, her lipstick the same deadly red as the sexy leather outfit.

Mitch felt himself shiver as he looked at his mother, his cock now fully erect, the massive head bobbing menacingly with each powerful beat of his racing heart. He could feel the cock ring tighten, and knew he'd be hard for a long time.

"Mmmm, that's what I like to see," Nicole said, her eyes alighting on his rigid prick. With a devilish smile on her face, she turned and walked over to her dressing table, taking hold of the back of the chair she'd posed in for him in her wedding dress all those months ago. This time, as she gripped the back of the chair with both hands, she moved her booted feet back, and then spread them past shoulder-width apart. Even the back of her boots made his cock ache with need. Similar to her corset, crisscrossing red laces ran up the back of each tall boot, starting just above her slender ankles and ending in a tiny bow tied at the back of each thigh. He shivered just looking at the incredibly sexy boots. She turned and looked coyly over her shoulder at Mitch, sitting on the bed staring at her in awe, his cock absolutely throbbing.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers