Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers

"C'mere, baby. You know what Mommy wants." She leaned forward and arched her back as she shifted her feet even further apart, allowing the depths of her curvy rear end to open up invitingly.

Mitch didn't have to be asked twice, scurrying out of the bed and dropping to his hands and knees, crawling over to what his mother called "his place"—on his knees behind her, ready to service her hot pink hole. With his mouth watering, Mitch edged closer on his knees, placing his hands on the soft smooth skin of her bum and pulling the lush warm cheeks further apart, his hungry gaze feasting on her bleached anus, his tongue already salivating as he looked at the tight little rosebud. He licked his lips, eager to get started.

"C'mon, baby, Mommy wants to feel that tongue nice and deep. And get comfortable—you're going to be there for a long time."

"Uhnnn..." With a moan of wanton pleasure, Mitch pressed his face to her bum, his tongue rolling over the wrinkled pink hole, bathing it with his flowing saliva.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work that hole for Mommy. Get that tongue way up inside there," Nicole said, looking over her shoulder with a wicked smile on her face as she rolled her hips, letting her son know he was doing just what she wanted.

She kept him busy for close to an hour worshipping her bumhole, his tongue slithering deep inside her time and time again. She came on his working mouth, sometimes having him suck at her tingling cunt when she felt her orgasm coming on, other times having him keep his tongue deep in her ass as she instructed him to use his fingers inside her. Finally, after her fourth climax, she pushed him away and turned around, drawing her fingers over his flushed gooey face. She held her hand up in front of his face, her slender fingers gleaming with her slimy juices.

"Eat all of Mommy's cream—don't waste any of it," she said, sticking her fingers lewdly between his lips and making him lap up her warm womanly nectar.

"Stand there and don't move," Nicole said, nodding towards a spot in front of her dressing table as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Mitch stood and waited, having no idea what was coming next. His cock was absolutely throbbing as the cock ring restricted the flow of his pulsing blood, and he hoped she'd allow him some relief. Moments later she returned, carrying what looked like a long canister. As she came closer, she twisted a lid off one end, and Mitch could see some kind of cream-colored substance inside. "What...what's that?" he asked.

"Mommy wants to make a mold of her baby's beautiful big cock, and this is how we start."

"A mold?"

"Yes. Once we make the mold, I can have a dildo made that will be an exact replica of your gorgeous cock. Don't you think that would be nice for me to have?" Nicole asked, running her delicate fingers teasingly over his achingly-hard cock. He watched as his mother opened a small vial of lubricant, letting it run over his thrusting erection before spreading it all over the throbbing monster.

"Oh fuck," Mitch moaned as her slender fingers toyed with him provocatively, his dick feeling like it would explode at any second. "Don't come just yet, sweetheart," Nicole said, withdrawing her hand from her son's pulsating erection once she had it covered with the greasy substance. She knew that even with the cock ring, it was still possible for him to ejaculate. She wanted him to be as hard as possible, but she definitely didn't want him to come until she had the mold safely formed.

"The lubricant will allow your cock to slide out safely once the mold is made, and not ruin it." She brought the canister forward as she pulled his pulsing dick downwards.

"Here, let's just slip this magnificent cock of yours right inside...there...that's the way," she said, sliding the canister all the way to the base of his surging prick until his member was totally covered by the warm gel-like substance. "Now, I just have to hold it like this for two minutes, and then it will be set."

As Mitch looked on in surprise, Nicole reached down and softly cradled his nuts, rolling them around in the palm of her hand, wanting to make sure he stayed as hard as possible. "Do you like that, baby? Does that feel all nice and warm around your cock?"

"Oh god, yes," Mitch groaned out, wanting more than anything to come. His mother kept rolling his balls in her hand, the deliciously erotic sensation making him squirm with the need to come.

"Okay. I think that should do it," his mother said, slowly sliding the canister off his thrusting boner. She looked inside, a smile coming over face as she quickly put the top back on. "Perfect. Now I just have to send it off, and then pretty soon I'll have the perfect toy for those times when my baby's not around."

She looked down at Mitch's cock, seeing it throbbing angrily, the huge mushroom head so engorged and bloated she thought it might go off right there on the spot. God, she loved that cock ring. "Oh dear, my baby really needs to come, doesn't he?" she mocked, pouting out her bottom lip innocently.

"Please...please let me come," Mitch moaned, all but pleading with her to allow him some relief.

"Please what?" His mother's voice had turned stern in a split second.

"Please Mommy. Please let me come, Mommy." Mitch was begging this time, his body quivering with need.

"That's better. You know it's good to show Mommy the respect she deserves." She paused as she ran her fingertip over the engorged head of his cock, the serious look on her face making him wonder if she was going to let him come, or not. "All right. Get up on the bed and lay on your back in the middle."

Mitch quickly did as she asked, his cock pointing skyward, the cock ring making it stand out from his body like a missile about to be launched. He watched as his mother reached into the drawer of her bedside table and took out the big jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline, now half empty from constant use. In her sexy leather outfit, she climbed onto the bed, pushing the pillows aside as she sat in front of the headboard, her booted legs tucked beneath her. From his spot on his back in the middle of the bed, Mitch looked up at her, the imposing shelf of her mammoth tits looming over him.

"C'mon, baby, you know what to do," Nicole said, reaching down and tapping his side.

Mitch rolled himself up onto his shoulders, his torso projecting up from the bed. He brought his legs forward on either side of his mother's body, his feet actually resting on the top edge of the headboard, helping to steady himself. In this position, his steely erection was pointing right down towards his face.

"That's it, I know just what my baby needs," Nicole said, a sly smile on her face as she reached into the Vaseline jar and scooped out a generous gob of the viscous lube. She started to rub her hands together, holding them mere inches from her son's face.

"Do you smell that, sweetie? Do you smell that baby-powder fragrance you love so much?" she asked teasingly, the alluring scent of pure innocence permeating the room.

"Yes," Mitch moaned out his reply, the intoxicating scent wafting sensually into his nostrils.

"Oh dear, look how hard you are," Nicole said, reaching for his surging erection. "Hmm, let's see if Mommy can make you feel all better." She circled the immense staff with one hand, and then put her other hand right below that one. With both hands wrapped around his cock, there were still inches left over. With her fingers not even able to touch the palms of her hands, she started to slowly stroke up and down, her slippery hands leaving behind a glistening coating of the greasy lube.

"Oh fuckkkk," Mitch moaned, loving the feel of his mother's hot slick hands on his cock. She kept moving them up and down slowly, mercilessly, driving him crazy with pleasure as his cock seemed to get harder and harder.

"I think this is gonna be a big one, isn't it, baby? Are you ready to swallow all of that creamy teenage cum?" she asked as she added a torturous corkscrew motion, her fingers stroking from the thick base to the enflamed tip time and time again.

"Yes," he hissed, his tongue instinctively sliding out to circle his waiting mouth. The precum was flowing like crazy from the oozing tip, a glistening river of slimy cock-sap drizzling all over his face. He tried to lick up as much as he could, but he knew she loved to see it glistening on his handsome young face, and purposely moved his dripping cockhead wherever she wanted it.

"Oh my, you are making a mess, aren't you? I think you better come soon so you don't get any of that nasty cum on my sheets." She gripped his cock tighter, and slowly drew her hands up and down, that twisting corkscrew motion taking him right over the edge. She could feel his cock starting to buck in her hands, and knew exactly what was happening. At the last second, she flicked the latch on the side of the cock ring to loosen it, wanting to feed him as much of his own cum as possible.

"Open wide, baby. You don't want to miss any of it," Nicole said. As Mitch eagerly opened his mouth, she pointed the engorged head of his cock right between his parted lips.

"AAAAAAHHHH," Mitch gasped, feeling himself starting to ejaculate. As he looked up, he could see the wet red eye at the tip of his cock yawning open wetly, mere inches from his face. The glistening opening turned milky-white for a split second as it filled with cum, and then a long thick ribbon of semen shot forth, the gooey strand of viscous cum spewing deep into his waiting mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Mommy's gonna milk it all out of you," his mother said, pumping up and down on his hard greasy cock as it kept shooting, rope after rope of potent teenage spunk flooding his mouth. Mitch felt his mouth quickly filling, and he swallowed, loving the feel of the silky jizz sliding smoothly down his throat. He opened his mouth wide again, his mother aiming the spewing tip right between his lips as he totally unloaded. He couldn't remember coming this much in his entire life, and he just kept shooting as she kept pumping, her magical slippery hands pulling out more cum than he thought possible.

Nicole smiled as she looked down at her son, his face a mess of his own milky seed. As much as she tried to get it all into his hungry mouth, his twitching body and throbbing prick had the stuff spraying everywhere. There were gobs of the stuff spackling his face, with one big gob dangling from his ear and another matted in his hair. She loved it—loved seeing her son this way—loved her son being her sex toy, willing to do whatever she wished.

Finally, the last tingling twinges of his incredible climax coursed through Mitch, his mother milking out the final drops of silvery semen onto his tongue.

"That's it, baby. I think you got it all," she said, latching the cock ring back into place before releasing his prick. He quickly brought his legs down and collapsed onto the bed, total spent. As Mitch lay there slowly recovering, Nicole pushed the pillows back into a big stack in front of the headboard. She slipped her legs out from under her, nudging Mitch with the pointy tip of one sexy boot. "Go on, you're in the way." He quickly moved, getting out of her way as she lay back against the stack of pillows, propped up against the headboard. She looked down at her greasy hands, a disgusted look on her face. "Go and get a nice hot facecloth. I want to clean this stuff off my hands."

Mitch scurried to the washroom and ran the water in the sink, waiting for it to get steaming hot before soaking a facecloth. He squeezed off the excess and hurried back to his mother.

"Good, clean these for me," Nicole said, holding her hands out for him one at a time as he obediently cleaned them, wiping off all of the greasy lubricant. "That's good enough. Now go and clean your cock off and then come back here—you've got more work to do." She drew her legs up slowly and let her knees drift apart, Mitch's eyes immediately going to the glistening petals of her wet pink pussy.

He turned and hurried back to the bathroom, soaking the cloth in hot water again before washing off his cock, his member still full and stiff with the help of the cock ring. Wringing out the cloth and setting it aside, he returned to the bedroom in a rush, not wanting to keep his mother waiting.

"That's good. Now get back where you belong," Nicole said, nodding to the gap between her lewdly spread thighs. Mitch crawled onto the bed and moved closer, already licking his lips as he stared at the succulent treasure awaiting him, his mouth watering as he thought about feeding from her juicy cunt once more.

"You can't have that just yet—you need to show me why I should give it to you first," Nicole said, lifting up one foot and putting the sole of her boot on his shoulder, stopping him. "I think you should show me how much you love these boots." She drew her foot back, turning her ankle teasingly in front of his face, the movement causing the red leather to make that sensual stretching noise that only leather can make. The scintillating sound was wickedly erotic, and it sent a jolt of excitement right to his groin. She stopped moving her foot, the pointy tip of her boot directed right at his face.

"Kiss it," his mother commanded. This was something new she'd never done before, but Mitch was shivering with excitement as he pursed his lips and kissed the tip of her boot, his lips making a soft wet smooching sound.

"That's it," Nicole said, a pleased smile on her face. "Kiss it some more." She moved her foot slightly, and Mitch got the idea, placing kisses all over her foot. She let him continue, until her foot glistened with a thin film of his saliva.

"That's good, baby, but I think this is what you really want." She angled her foot upwards, presenting the rapier-like stiletto heel to him. Unsure of what to do, Mitch flicked his eyes up to hers. The wickedly erotic look in her hooded eyes made him shiver, and then she spoke—"Suck it!"

With his heart pounding with excitement, Mitch slipped his mouth over the tip, his lips closing down upon the slender heel. He rolled his tongue over it, coating it with his warm spit as he pursed his lips forward and sucked.

"That's a good boy," Nicole said, slowly moving her leg back and forth, fucking his mouth with the dagger-like stiletto heel. "Yes...very nice. Keep sucking."

She kept this up for a couple of minutes, and then switched to the other boot, having Mitch kiss and lick that one before sliding the 5" heel deep into his mouth.

"Mmmmm. Mommy liked that." She pulled her heel out of his mouth and put her booted feet back on the bed as she drew her knees further up, her pointy heels digging erotically into the mattress. She brought her fingertip down and rubbed it over the erect spire of her clit as Mitch watched, sweating with excitement. "Now, put your mouth right back on here until I tell you to stop. If you do a good job, you might even get to fuck Mommy."

Mitch eagerly dove forward, plastering his face to her sodden trench, his tongue and lips working feverishly.

"Oh yeah, that's Mommy's good boy," Nicole said, lying back and closing her eyes, her fingers running through her son's hair as he feasted on her hot mature pussy.

She kept him there for close to an hour, coming over and over. Mitch had learned to slow down for just the right amount of time after she peaked, and then he'd slowly build her up again, his mouth driving her into a euphoric frenzy before he'd take her back over the top. She continued to reward him every time she came by filling his mouth with her warm womanly nectar, a taste he could never get enough of.

When she'd had enough of that, she instructed him to get between her legs and fuck her, the cock ring making his cock look like a fiery crimson cannon. He took her booted feet in his hands as he kneeled between her parted thighs, raising her legs and pushing his hands far out to each side, spreading her out as far as possible for his upcoming assault. He slid his cock all the way into her velvety Mommy cunt and started fucking her, her booted feet pointing to the top corners of the headboard as he leaned over her and drove her deep into the mattress. She came, and came again, her body thrashing about like a wild thing beneath him.

"Don't come yet," his mother warned. "Mommy wants at least one more before you're allowed to come."

Using all his willpower to suppress the urge to climax, Mitch kept pounding his steely hard prick deep into her, crucifying her as he nailed to the bed.

The sound of the squeaking bed combined with the beating tattoo of the headboard bumping repeatedly against the wall was like an erotic symphony, melding with the nasty slapping of their sweaty bodies to fill the room with the sounds of pure sex.

"Oh fuck...YESSSSSSSSS," Nicole wailed, coming again. Seconds later, she gasped out. "One more baby, one more. Don't you fucking dare come yet."

Mitch cringed, the tight cock ring painful as he willed himself to hold off, even as her sizzling mature cunt gripped and pulled at his achingly hard prick. He flexed upwards, concentrating on the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, and she came again, screeching in ecstasy as wave after wave of blissful delight coursed through her. He held still as she thrashed about, knowing one false move on his part would have him coming, and he knew he had to wait for permission.

When the mind-numbing sensations finally subsided within her, Nicole looked up at him, her hooded eyes filled with lust. With a wicked smile on her face, she wrapped her legs around him, hooking the ankles of her booted feet over his back. She rolled her hips salaciously, her talented cunt working over his throbbing dick luxuriously. "Okay, baby, you can take that cock ring off. And then I want you to fill Mommy up. Give me every drop you've got inside you."

Mitch reached down and undid the latch on the side of the cock ring, the device easing open enough for him to pull it around and off the immense girth of his rigid prick. Tossing it aside, he growled deep in his throat as he drew back and slammed forward, her crossed legs pulling him even harder against her. He flexed back and gave one more deep hammering thrust into the deepest recesses of her cunt before he went off, the cum rocketing out of him and pasting itself against the gates of her womb.

"OH FUCCCKKKKK!" he roared, throwing his head back as his cock shot rope after rope of thick white cum into her hot oily depths, the steaming tissues inside her gripping and massaging his rigid erection. He totally flooded her with his milky-white semen, the warm spunk rifling out of him powerfully. He pulled back halfway and slammed it home again, the overflowing cum squelching out from their joined bodies as his engorged cock-head battered against her cervix.

"Oh my god, I can feel it shooting into me," his mother said, a lewd smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck as her crossed legs pulled him closer, her MILFish cunt pulling and squeezing his shooting cock. He continued to unload, gobs of pearly jizz spewing forth, until finally, he had nothing left to give, even as the talented muscles inside her milked him for more.

"Oh fuck," Mitch gasped, collapsing on top of her, his chest pressing down on her massive tits. He lay there, his heart pounding as he slowly recovered, totally drained and blissfully spent.

"Mmmm, that was a good one, wasn't it, baby?" Nicole said, rolling her hips salaciously as her booted feet kept his body pressed close to hers. Mitch was unable to even speak, and just lay there, wallowing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Well, I think you've got some more cleaning up to do now," Nicole said, grabbing his shoulders and rolling him over onto his back. She slid up off his cock, the stiff member coming out of her in a slippery rush. She crawled up over him and grabbed onto the headboard, sitting right down on flushed upturned face.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers