Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

She rode his face for over half an hour, making sure he sucked out every drop of his tasty cum while bringing her to a couple of orgasms. She made him put the cock ring back on and told him to fist his prick until he was rock-hard again. Throbbing and stiff once more, she sat back down on the blood-engorged lance and rode it, coming that way a couple of times as well. Like before, she forbid him to come until she gave him permission.

When she was ready, she pulled off his cock and laid down on her back, making him kneel next to her, his unsatisfied cock engorged with blood and throbbing with need.

"You can jerk off on my tits," she said, reaching up between his legs and squeezing his cum-filled balls. She told Mitch to use the Vaseline, which she knew he loved.

On his knees next to her, he started to jerk off as she manipulated his heavy nuts, pulling firmly on his sack. When she felt him right on the verge, she reached up with her other hand and snapped open the cock ring, leaving him free to shoot as much as he could. Mitch loved the feeling of being blissfully free of the restricting cock ring, and he shot another massive load, totally covering her chest with his teenage seed.

"You know what to do," was all she had to say as she nodded towards the massive swells of her cum-covered tits. Mitch eagerly leaned over her, his lips and tongue lapping up every warm drop of his cum, her huge breasts gleaming with his spit by the time he was done. As a reward, this time she lifted her tits right out of her corset, letting him suck on her sensitive nipples as he fingered her to another orgasm.

It went on like this for most of the night, the two of them finally drifting off to sleep with Mitch curled up between her parted legs, his lips resting against her vivid pink labia, just having finished bringing her to one last blissful climax.

*

Their life continued down this path for the next few weeks, until one afternoon when Nicole was working at her computer, it beeped, signifying a new e-mail had arrived. She opened her mailbox, once again seeing the name, "Stevens, Brenda". She wondered what her bitch of a mother-in-law wanted this time. She looked over to the subject line next to the name, her eyes opening wide as she read—"Wedding Pics".

"What?" Nicole muttered to herself, her eyebrows arching up curiously. Quickly, she clicked on the message.

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers