Mom's Call Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

Daniel picked up the pillow and tossed it to the bed, following his mother into the bathroom, finding her squatting in the tub. He moved to the sink and began to wash his cock, lathering it up good.

"Don't you think you should at least rinse off in the shower." Carla suggested. "I wouldn't suggest using soap."

"Yea. You're probably right." He replied, moving to the glassed shower stall, having rinsed his cock.

Standing under the hot streaming water, Daniel watched his mother adjust the water temperature. Reaching for the soap, she lathered her pussy generously, inserting her finger into her pussy once or twice to cleanse it thoroughly, removing most of her son's cum. Daniel watched Diane do the same thing at every opportunity. It was the sexiest thing he had ever observed. He wondered if you could convince his mother to pee for him. He had been leery of asking Diane.

"That is sexy as hell, you know." He told her as he stood toweling himself dry. "You washing yourself like that."

"Your dad always liked to watch me squatting too." She returned. "Maybe you can give me oral while I squat over your face sometimes soon? How about looking the other way while I pee."

"Do I have to?" He queried, tossing the towel atop the sink counter.

"No, I don't suppose you have to." She replied with a smile on her face. "Come closer."

Daniel moved to the edge of the bathtub hugging the wall so he could see his mother's pussy. He marveled at the lush wet mat between her legs. He then saw a strong yellow stream of water squirt forth. He leaned down and put the fingers of his left hand into the stream, noting the warmth. He then rinsed his hand under the running water.

"Now your dad never did that!" Carla chuckled. "But that was erotic as hell! Makes me want to screw some more. I see your up for it."

Danial was indeed stiff again again and was stroking his cock. His mother had negated his coming request for a bit more pussy. He moved to double the towel and spread it onto the counter.

Carla turned the facet off, stood, and stepped from the tub. Without bothering to dry herself, she backed against the counter as her son gave way, then, he assisted in lifting her to place her ass squarely on the towel.

So positioned, she lifted and spread her legs. She watched as her son positioned the head of this cock to her pussy. Though wet, there was no lubrication to allow him to slide into her easily, so he pushed slowly until he had the entire length of his cock inside her, holding deep.

They were both quite interested in their coupling, both looking down to watch as he began to slowly withdraw a bit of his shaft, pushing into her once more. A minute of such action and her pussy was well lubricated and more comfortable.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Carla quizzed, a she stared down between her legs. "The way a man and woman can become one. Does Diane have a thick bush like mine?"

"No." Daniel answered sadly. "She keeps her's waxed and I hate it! A woman's treasure should be a mystery. If I want to look at it, there is plenty of opportunity. But I like a mysterious cave to put my cock."

"Pull it out to the head. Now slowly push it back in." Carla directed. "Ouuu! Yes! Just like that. Watch it disappearing into me - into my pussy - my snatch - my fuck hole - my cunt."

'A crazy lady.' Daniel thought, but his smile gave him away.

"You like talk like that?" She questioned, with her own smile.

"Very much."

"I bet you like the word fuck better than the word screw?"

Daniel eased his left thumb through his mother's bush, searching and finding her clit. He began to rotate his thumb over the super sensitive button, as he continued to long stroke in and out of her.

"You're so bad!" She cooed. "You are going to make me come again!"

Carla's breathing increased ever so slightly as her ass began to thrust ever so slightly. For long, long minutes mother and son concentrated to keep the rhythm steady. Occasionally, Carla breathed through her mouth as her arousal intensified with the sensitive, concentrated touch to her to clit. Her son's cock sinking deep into her was intoxicating and nearly took her breath away when he pushed extra deep.

"I'm close Daniel!" She exclaimed in an almost whisper. "I am so fucking close! Oh god! Oh! Oh! You're a good son. A good motherfucckkkkkkeeerrr!"

The orgasm flowed through her causing her to feel warm and frantic. She was aware, by both seeing and feeling, of her pussy squirting briefly but strongly a good amount of fluid, shooting onto her son's pubic hair, surprising and embarrassing her as it had never happened before.

"Look what you made me do!" She exclaimed, putting her left hand to her mouth.

"That was unbelievable." Daniel exclaimed. "That must had been a hellva orgasm, mom?"

"It was baby! It was!"

"Have you ever done that before?" Daniel queried, as he continued to slowly screw her.

"Never!" She replied with a tone of disbelief. "Are you going to come?"

"I'm tempted but I had better hold back just a little as Diane might want to fuck tonight. I had just gotten into her last night when Gwen started crying. She had thrown up. We had to give it up and Diane said we would pick up where we left off tonight."

"You should have said something. I don't want you neglecting your homework. Don't do this again. I could have waited." Carla protested.

"You sounded hungry and I sure as hell was." He retorted, pulling out. "And I've learned not to worry her with sex. She tries to do her best, I suppose, with the kids and all."

"Well, that is no longer a concern, now is it!" Carla stated sternly.

He continued, telling her he felt immensely satisfied and hoped that he was leaving her feeling the same. She assured him that he had.

Daniel rinsed off once more as his mother did the same. He dressed and kissed her goodby at the door, she wearing only a knee length see through gown.

"Do you always sleep like that?" He asked.

"Or less." She answered, smiling at his shaking head as he turned to walk away.

After a small bit of wine, Carla called it a night and went to bed. She lay there thinking she was indeed satisfied not only with their love-making, but with the thought that she had no concern or worry as to who would keep her sexually satisfied.

Daniel arrived home to another dark house. He made his way to the bedroom, undressed, and climbed into bed next to his wife, disappointed that she was sleeping - or so it seemed.

"Did you take care of the leak?" Diane said softly.

"Had to get a few parts from Lowe's." He lied. "Sorry I'm so late. She needed to talk I guess."

"I understand." She returned. "You need to be there for her as much as you can."

"How do you feel?" He queried, testing the waters.

"I'm tired but I need a little something." She admitted. "Can we do it soft and slow and see where it leads?"

"How about you just give me a taste and we try again in a couple of days when you feel a little more rested?" Daniel suggested.

"I would really like that if you don't mind." Diane answered lovingly.

Daniel uncovered her and reached to remove her panties as she rolled to her back and lifted her ass up to assist. He stretched himself out on the bed as Diane lifted her feet to put them on his shoulders. He put his face to her pussy and began to explore lightly with his tongue. Her soft moans began almost instantly.

He could not help but compare Diane's hairless pussy to his mother's lavishly bushed one. There was no comparison or doubt - he would take his mother's over his wife's any day. Also, Diane was so much more passive in her sexual attitude. Rarely did she become intoxicated with sex and allow herself to lose control. His mother had no control and loved sexual intercourse. He had made up his mind to push his mother to the limits of what she would allow. She had already suggest squatting over his face.

It only took a few minutes to bring Diane to orgasm. He continued given her oral and soon she was climbing the ladder once more. A little bit longer this time - a few long minutes - coupled with a bit of fingering her hole - but her second orgasm was stronger the first and left her breathing heavily.

Daniel rolled her to her side and covered her up. He spooned behind her, laying long minutes remembering the sex with his mother, conscious or his erection against Diana's bare ass. She had instantly fell asleep.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12