Mom's Christmas Cookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," I heard her say as I lay limp and twitching. "You had quite a load for Mommy, didn't you?"

All I could do was groan.

I felt the bed shift, and opened my eyes. Cookie was walking — sauntering really — over toward the television. She must have felt her eyes on me, because she looked back over her shoulder and winked at me. She bent far lower than necessary to retrieve a disc from the bottom of the television stand, and then put it in the player.

She returned — putting on a show by rubbing her hands up and down her body — and crawled back into bed. She grabbed a remote control off the nightstand, and started the movie.

It picked up mid-scene. A young guy was fucking an older woman, while another older woman played with her clit. They were all wearing Santa hats, and the women were wearing red, fur-trimmed stockings. That second woman said, "That's it. Fuck Mommy's pussy. Make your aunt a nice, warm creampie."

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard, Son! Fill me up!" the other woman screamed.

Cookie snuggled in next to me, making sure her breast was resting against me, and ran her fingers through my hair. "Isn't that hot?"

"Yeah," I said absently.

"I was watching this with your mom a few days ago. This is as far as we got before we had to take care of each other."

"Mom likes this?" I asked.

"Oh, she loves it. You know what we do? We pretend I'm her little sister when we're having sex. My son stands in for her nephew in our little fantasies. I even found some of his dick pics on his computer so she can really imagine what's fucking her."

I looked at her and asked, "Do you... Uhm..."

"Do I what?"

I somehow found the courage to ask, "Do you fuck him?"

She laughed. "I wish. I'd have to pry a half dozen girls off of him to even have a chance. The thought of it makes me come so hard though."

I took a moment to process that. Hearing her so openly and excitedly talk about wanting to fuck her son prompted me to ask, "Have you ever talked about me? You and Mom, I mean?"

"That was a little too much for her at first, but I've brought her around. I told her that I might be able to find a young guy to stand in for you and fuck us both. She's really getting into it now. That's what I was telling her in your video when she was eating my pussy. I was building a fantasy of you fucking her hard from behind, shoving her face into my pussy."

"She was getting off on it," I said. It was a statement, rather than a question. I'd seen the evidence firsthand.

"So hard. You probably saw us leave the room after she made me come. We went back to hers, got out her strapon, and I fucked her silly with it. She was calling out your name the whole time." Her voice changed into a fair imitation of Mom and she said, "Yes. Fuck me, Wayne. Make me come, honey."

I sucked in a shuddering breath and slapped a hand over my protesting cock.

Cookie chuckled. "Still a little sensitive, huh?"

The television wasn't helping, because at that moment, I heard, "Do it. Come in Mommy's pussy. Give it to me, Son!" Immediately after, the guy in the movie let out a roar.

"Mmm," Cookie moaned. "I can imagine that for real. You blowing your load deep in Mommy's pussy. How about you?"

I was doing exactly that, and the pangs shooting out from my cock were making me twitch.

Cookie moaned again, and shut off the television. "Relax, but stay awake. I just want you to get over being sensitive so you can get hard again."

I looked at her, and apparently what I was thinking was written plainly on my face.

"Yes," she answered my unspoken question. "That means I want you to fuck me."

I grunted, and she chuckled. A few seconds later, she bent one knee upward, and her hand slipped between her legs.

"Is this too much?" she asked while teasing her clit with the tip of her finger.

The sharp ache between my legs was screaming yes, but I shook my head anyway.

"Mmm... Good. You like watching aunt Cookie play with her pussy, don't you?"

"Uh huh," I answered, my muscles stiffening.

Her fingers delved through the dark hair between her legs, rubbing and probing. Quiet whimpers and moans tumbled from her lips all the while.

"I'm so wet," she said after a minute or so. Then she plunged two fingers inside her, well past the second knuckle. When she pulled them back out, they shimmered with wetness. She held them up and said, "See?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you want a taste?"

Though it sent a pang of discomfort through me, it wasn't as sharp as the previous ones. I said, "Yeah."

"Yes, aunt Cookie?" she prompted.

"Yes, aunt Cookie," I repeated.

She lifted her fingers to my mouth. The scent made me feel light-headed. It was so much different from the faintly remembered one from my girlfriend — stronger. When I opened my mouth and she slipped her fingers in, the taste of her was much the same. It gave me chills. I sucked her fingers clean as she pulled them slowly out of my mouth.

"Do I taste good?"

"So good," I answered. She raised her eyebrows, and guessing what she wanted, I said, "So good, aunt Cookie."

She let out a long moan, trembled, and then buried her fingers inside her again. "Oh, I need more than my fingers. Make it hard for me again."

Though my sensitivity was fading, I wasn't there yet.

After finger fucking herself for a few seconds, she pulled her fingers back out. This time, she reached over and rubbed the slippery digits over my cock. It twitched. I grit my teeth from the shockwave that shot through me, but as it ebbed, I felt blood flowing down below.

She must have felt it too, because she gasped, and rubbed her slippery fingers harder. "Oh, yes. Make it hard for me. I want you deep inside me. Do you want to be inside me? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes," I answered as my dick ever-so-slowly swelled.

"You want to slide that cock into aunt Cookie's pussy?"

I didn't miss the emphasis she'd placed on her assumed name. "I want to fuck you, aunt Cookie."

"That's right. Make it hard," she cooed, still rubbing me.

It was slow going at first, but then she buried her fingers inside her again, and arched her back. The sight of those big titties jiggling seemed to break a dam somewhere inside me, and my dick straightened.

"Oh yes," she said, and sat up. She bent over, with her ass facing me, and slurped my cock between her lips.

She fumbled around with her hand as she massaged my cock with her lips. When she found my arm, she lifted it to her butt. I squeezed and stroked her ass.

She let me slip out of her lips to say, "Inside me," and then gobbled me back up.

Even though I had a great view of her ass, I couldn't really see what I was doing to reach her pussy. After a little bit of groping around — which drew a chuckle from her — I hit my target. The warmth — and then wetness — guided my fingers inside her. She moaned around me.

She was so hot, slippery, and satiny smooth inside. I couldn't believe how much her pussy was squeezing my finger as I wriggled it. That made me think about how much tighter it would be around my dick.

"More," she said, before engulfing my nearly hard cock again.

I pushed a second finger inside her, and then tried to emulate how she fingered herself. Her moan was much louder, and the vibrations running through my cock when she did it were incredible.

She let me go with a gasp, and pulled away from my fingers as she spun around. While I was bringing my fingers to my lips to suck them clean, she straddled my chest. I tasted her pussy, and watched her bend over to retrieve her phone.

"Are you ready to be inside me, baby?" she asked while tapping on her phone.

This time, I was ready. Honestly, the kink of calling her my aunt was really starting to work for me as well. "Uh huh, aunt Cookie."

"Good boy," she said.

My cock was bouncing up to tap against her as she moved into position. Then she grabbed my erection, stood it up, and wiggled it through her damp pussy hair. I drew in a deep breath of anticipation just before she slid me into her.

She whimpered and I groaned in almost perfect counterpoint as she slowly sank down on top of me. She felt like pure heaven.

"Your cock feels so good inside me, baby," she said as the last of me vanished into her.

"I love your pussy, aunt Cookie," I responded.

"Take a picture," she said, and tossed her phone to me.

When I picked it up, I saw that the camera was already open. Cookie leaned back, showing off me buried inside her. I aimed the camera and took the picture.

She held out a hand and said, "Let me see." When I handed over the phone, she checked the picture, licked her lips, and said, "Don't you look so good, deep in your auntie's pussy?"

I nodded and said, "So hot."

"Here, put it back," she told me, while holding out the phone.

I took it, and reached out to deposit the phone on the nightstand, but nearly dropped it when she started grinding on top of me. I summoned up enough control to put it down, and then focused all my attention on her.

A sexy growl escaped her, and then she tossed her hair. "Tell me if you're getting too close to coming, okay? You want me to come for you, don't you?"

"Yeah, I want you to come, aunt Cookie."

To those ends, she slid a hand between her legs. "Mmm... I wish Mommy was here to rub my clitty and play with my titties for me while I ride your cock."

I gasped at the image that conjured up. "Oh yeah."

She circled her hips, which felt amazing. "She's so good at making me come. It's like she's made for me. I bet she'd be even better at making you come. She actually did make you for her."

It just came out. "I wish she was here."

Cookie let out a squeal and threw her head back. "That turned me on so much," she said in a husky voice. Then she started rocking her hips a lot faster. "I can almost hear her. Ride my son's cock, Cookie. Come all over it. What would you say to her?"

I was totally in the moment. "Play with aunt Cookie's pussy, Mom. Make her come."

"Yes!" she screamed.

There's only one way to describe what happened next. She absolutely went wild. Her fingers were a blur between her legs. Her hips lurched forward and back, up and down, and in circles. I could hear a soft patter from her tits clapping together and against her chest. They were swinging and bouncing everywhere. The look on her face was the sexiest, hungriest thing I'd ever seen, when it wasn't hidden by her hair.

"You okay?" she half growled, not slowing in the slightest.

The truth was, she was wrenching my cock around so much that the twinges of pain were keeping my march toward orgasm in check. Only in check, mind you. It was amazing.

"I'm good," I answered. "Come for me, aunt Cookie."

"Yes! Oh, baby! Yes!" she screamed.

The redness that always filled her face went even farther, down to her chest. Her forehead glimmered with a sheen of sweat. I could feel her juices dripping down my balls because of how wet she was.

Suddenly, her eyes widened, her mouth drifted open, and she let out a series of short, squeaky cries. "Oh! Oh god! Oh god! Oh baby! Oh yeah!"

My heart racing, I told her, "Do it. Come for me, aunt Cookie."

She did, with an ear-piercing screech and a lurch that I thought was going to break my dick off. That acute stab of pain wasn't enough to dull my amazement by any means. It looked as if she had absolutely no control over her body as she thrashed on top of me, screaming and gasping for breath. Her pussy was squeezing so tight around me that it felt like a second skin.

On and on it went, until she froze sitting almost straight up. Her body quaked, and her mouth hung open in a silent scream for long sweet seconds. A pained-sounding whimper passed her lips, and then she fell forward atop me. My cock slipped out of her as she collapsed, and the nails of her left hand bit into my side.

For some reason, it felt right to wrap my arms around her. Her skin was so hot as she lay on my chest, panting and wheezing for breath. Those big tits were squished against me, and every inch of her skin was slippery with sweat. Every so often, she would tense up and quiver, though the intervals grew longer each time.

Once her breathing slowed a little, she groaned, "Oh my lord."

"That was so hot, aunt Cookie."

One last shudder ran through her body, and she let out an exhausted laugh. "Aren't you... Aren't you a naughty little nephew?"

"Uh huh, aunt Cookie."

It looked as if it took quite a bit of effort for her to lift her head enough to look me in the eyes and ask, "Did you come?"

I shook my head.

She let out a long, languid moan. "Good boy. I sure did."

"It was amazing, aunt Cookie."

"Mmm... Is that turning you on as much as it is me? Calling me aunt Cookie?"

"Fuck yeah," I answered.

She took several deep breaths, put her arms beneath her, and sat up. Then she leaned back. "Look at the mess you made," she said while raking her fingers through the hair between her legs.

The hairs were all wet, and stuck together with her creamy juices in an oval around her pussy. There was a trail running down where she'd dripped, too.

Cookie straightened her knees a little and craned her neck, looking toward her phone. Then she looked down at me and asked, "Feel like making your auntie even more messy?"

"Oh yeah."

She licked her lips, hefted and jiggled her breasts, then moved back over my hips again. When she lifted my cock, I could see that it was covered in her pussy cream, and the hairs at the base had a ring just like her pussy. I barely had time to see it before she impaled herself on my dick.

She moaned as I vanished inside her, and almost immediately lifted back up, until the head was barely inside her before dropping down again. The sensation of sliding in and out of her pussy was even more intense than when she was grinding on me.

"Looks so good, doesn't it, baby?"

"Feels so good, aunt Cookie."

That drew out a long, excited moan, and she picked up the pace of her hips. That in turn summoned up the first tickle in the head of my cock.

"Oh, I wish Mommy was sitting on your face while you fuck me."

I swear I could almost taste it. "I'd love to eat Mom's pussy, aunt Cookie."

"Make her come all over your face, and then climb on this cock and come again?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

She started bouncing faster, making her tits dance. Her butt slapped a little louder against my legs.

"Would you like to come in aunt Cookie's pussy, baby?"

I nodded so hard I could feel my cheeks quivering and said, "Oh wow. Yeah."

She asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

I only shook my head no with slightly less energy.

Her growling moan was so sexy that it gave me goose bumps. She followed that up with a breathless, "Do it."

She wasn't giving me much option in that regard. Her pussy was milking me so well. I was already well on my way. "I want you to come, too, aunt Cookie."

"Just do it, baby. Fill me up. Come in aunt Cookie's pussy."

Hearing her begging for it hastened the inevitable. Grunts and groans burst from my lips in a steady stream as I fought against it. It only took a few seconds more to know the battle was futile.

She was looking deep into my eyes and smiling. "Are you about to come?"

I gave a terse nod and clenched my teeth.

"Going to come deep in my pussy, baby?"

My voice was loud and tight when I answered, "Gonna come in your pussy, aunt Cookie."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she cried out with every bounce, pushing me to the edge, and then over.

A loud, almost barking sound blasted from my lips as I thrust up into her, and exploded into orgasm.

"Oh yeah. Give it to me. Give me all that cum."

I thought that she'd probably sucked me dry for a week when I came in her mouth, but I was wrong. I had reserves somewhere I guess. My hips thrust beyond my control, jamming my cock into her depths every time I ejaculated. She was cooing to me the whole time, but I was honestly so lost in the ecstasy that I couldn't make out a word.

I have no idea how long it was before she said, "Okay, get ready."

I lifted my head up, planning to say, "Huh?" I never got the chance before she pushed off my cock, leaving it to drop with a wet plop against my skin. The sound I made probably resembled a dying animal. She giggled as she quickly crawled over my body, which was as taut as a bowstring at that point.

When I finally forced my eyes open, she was squatting over my dick, aiming the camera at her pussy. I was just able to see around the phone when she pushed, making my cum well up and dribble out of her pussy. I could feel it plopping onto me. She snapped three pictures, and then scooted back to check them.

I let my eyes drift closed for a second, or so I thought. A kiss on the forehead and a little laugh awakened me.

"Come on, sleepyhead. You need to get up, clean up, and write down the username and password for the camera app," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, because you're covered in cum and pussy juice, and because I saw an upgrade of your camera that has sound while I was researching. I'll need to register it in the app when I replace it."

"Sound?"

"Uh huh. You'll be able to hear me come, and with any luck, hear your mom too. We need to hurry, because it's not that long before she'll be home from work, so you need to be gone before then."

"Maybe I could just stay," I suggested.

She shivered. "Oh, baby. She's not ready, even if you are. Let me work on her." Cookie winked, and then said, "Come on. Up, up, up."

Sitting up took me a couple of tries.

****

Cookie sent me a text late that night. She'd got Mom in bed and they'd fucked each other with the strapon. Unfortunately, it was in Mom's room, so I didn't get to watch. She kept sending me sexts with naked pictures for the next two days. A few of them she'd even taken in the bathroom at work. It was hot as hell to me that she was taking pictures of her pussy in the stall at work.

I got a text just after I'd finished my final lecture before Christmas break. They extended it almost a week starting that year, because we had a really large number of out-of-state students who needed time to travel.

"Just got the new cam. Going to set it up," her text said.

"Great," I replied.

A few minutes later, she sent a text that said, "Working on my end. You try."

I opened the app, and tapped on the new cam she'd registered. I smiled when I saw that she'd festooned the room with garland, lights, and a small Christmas tree. She was wearing a Santa hat. I gave the controls of the camera a little wiggle, and she smiled.

"Can you hear me?" she asked aloud. The sound was crystal clear.

I sent her a text that said, "Yes."

She looked at her phone, and then said, "I'm going to call you."

I closed the app, and the phone rang almost immediately. "Hey, aunt Cookie," I answered.

She greeted that with a purring moan. "So, the sound is good?"

"It's great."

"Perfect. I got your mom all hot and bothered before we went to work this morning, and I've been teasing her with texts all day. Her panties are probably soaked. I'm going to make her come in here to get it, so be ready."

"Can't wait."

"Want me to make Mommy scream for you, baby?"

"Make Mom come hard for me, aunt Cookie," I answered.

"Then take a picture for me after you come. I know you're going to, and I want to see it."

"Promise."

"See me soon. Bye."

I'd barely hung up the phone before I put in my wireless earbuds, and opened the app to mirror the screen to my television. Cookie was stripping out of her work clothes. She turned toward the camera while taking off her bra, winked, and said, "Peek-a-boo, I see you, naughty nephew."

She laughed, and then went back to undressing. She left on her thigh-high stockings — which were a slightly darker shade than nude. The only other article of clothing she left on were her off-white, skimpy panties.