Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,193 Followers

We hurriedly dressed and managed to make it down the back stairs to the den before her mother got into the house and came looking for us. I stayed for awhile and planned on waiting for Tracy's father to come home to wish him a merry Christmas, but then her Mom mentioned my father, and how tough the holidays must be on my mother. I know she meant well, but her words had the opposite effect on me, causing me to think about how much I missed him. I made an excuse to leave and walked out with Tracy. She gave me a kiss and apologized for her mother not thinking before she spoke. I said it was okay, and with a smile Tracy told me that her parents both had to work the day after Christmas so why don't I come over nice and early?

I told her that sounded great, then hopping into the beat up old grand am I bought with the money I'd made landscaping last summer, headed home. I came to a red light and sighed. Again, I told myself I was lucky to have a girl that sweet, but what I really felt was frustrated. I'd been close to getting what I wanted and screwed it up, then I'd been close to at least getting laid and that got fucked up as well. For the thousandth time since we'd been sleeping together, I tried to figure out what the problem was.

Whenever I thought of sex with Tracy I was torn, part of me thought, what was the big deal? So she wasn't a freak, at least I knew she was loyal and loved me. Then again, was it so much to ask to have her fuck like a woman and not a kid? She knew I loved her, and wanted only her, that was why I pushed; I didn't want to fuck someone else. She might have a point about the porn however, on average I watched a couple of hours a night and when I saw a hot video couldn't get it out of my mind. There were nights I would jerk off two to three times. I figured that if I could have that kind of sex, even just once, maybe I would calm down about it. But as today proved Tracey just didn't seem interested. I'd even tried to get her to watch porn with me, but she'd rolled her eyes and given me the, "You'd rather watch those girls then be with me?"

I sighed to myself. Thinking about it just added to the frustration, but it was still better than the thought of it being another Christmas without my father. My mood lightened when I pulled up in front of the house and saw that both Todd and Chris were home. Todd was in his senior year at UNC and Chris a sophomore at Penn State and they had both staying until New Years. It was hard to believe that after years of them tormenting me, I would have missed them, but once Dad had passed away they had both not only stopped picking on me, but we had gotten quite close. Chris had come home for the summer, but until earlier this week I hadn't seen Todd since spring break. It also made me happy to see Mom so happy. She had said countless times this week how good it was to have her boys together again.

Mom was home as well, but would be leaving soon for work. It sucked she had to work Christmas eve, but the tips at the club were too much to turn down. Oddly, when I saw her this morning before I left for Tracy's she hadn't seemed too upset about it, telling me that she was sure my brothers could keep me entertained. She had said it with an odd smile and as she turned away, I caught her winking at Todd who had been sitting at the kitchen table. Todd winked back and I narrowed my eyes wondering what was going on.

There had been quite a few moments like that during the week. Several times Mom had mentioned this Christmas being very special to her. Each time she did I would catch my brothers grinning at each other, as if they knew something I didn't. Adding to my suspicion was that they were being exceptionally nice to me. Not that they were terrible to me these days, but they would still bust my balls to no end, about pretty much anything. This week however, they were being almost disturbingly nice, even affectionate. Putting their arms around me, clapping me on the shoulder, smiling away at anything I said. To top it off, Todd had even given me a hug last night and told me how much he missed his little brother, and then with a wink said he couldn't wait until I got my present this year.

I asked him if he knew what I was getting. Although Dad's huge insurance policy had covered my brother's college and left plenty for my education as well, things were a little tight around the house and I'd told Mom not to worry about getting me anything. Todd had given me that shit eating grin that always made me want to smack him, and said that Mom had something very special for me. I couldn't get anything else out of him except some more teasing when he called Chris in the room and asked him if he thought I was going to like what Mom had for me. Chris had smiled, put his arm around me, and said, "Matt, you are in for the best Christmas of your life."

The two of them laughed, but again didn't seem to be teasing me. Instead they both seemed strangely excited. Mom had walked into the room, and asked what was going on. When Todd had turned to her and told her that he and Chris were telling him about how special Christmas was going to be this year, she gave me a huge smile, kissed me on the cheek, and looking into my eyes said, "That's right, I have something very special to give to my baby this year."

I turned to look at her, and smiled back. Between my father's passing, money troubles and two of her sons leaving home for school, Mom had had more downs than ups over the last three years, although she did always seemed especially happy around Christmas. Thinking about her last remark to me I remembered her telling Chris a couple of years ago, that she'd had something special for him that year. Standing there with Mom, her arm still around me, it dawned on me that I couldn't remember him getting anything that seemed like a big deal. My thoughts had come back to the present when I realized that Mom was leaning up to kiss me again. I turned my cheek for her, but to my surprise her lips found my neck and kissed me there.

I stood there frozen for a moment. Not only had the kiss been in kind of an awkward spot, but it her lips lingered for a moment, before very slowly sliding away from my neck. It was the way Tracy would kiss me, and for a moment I found myself thinking how good it felt. Mom's lips were full and soft and the kiss had been very light, almost a caress. Startled at that thought, I pulled back and looked at her, not sure what to say. I saw her looking over at Todd, who was smiling broadly at us. When Mom glanced back at me she touched my cheek and said, "You're a good looking boy Matt, all my boys are." She laughed. "Your Dad and I did some good work."

"Well Matt and I do look like you," Chris said. "How could we not be gorgeous?" Turning to his right he pointed at Todd, "Not like the mutt of the family over here!"

I laughed as Todd punched Chris in the arm hard enough to make him cry out. Chris was right though, both he and I had inherited Mom's black hair and big brown eyes, whereas Todd had my Dad's dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Right now Mom's eyes were bright as she also laughed at my brother's. Her long black hair was down, and I thought that she looked fantastic. Even though it had been three years since Dad died, Mom had only gone on a couple of dates, and I thought it was a shame a beautiful woman like her, was alone.

"Chris is right Mom," I told her. "You are gorgeous."

Mom looked at me, and although she was still smiling it looked like her eyes were beginning to fill up. I started to ask if I'd said something wrong, but stopped as throwing her arms around me, she hugged me close to her.

"Oh, thank you honey," She whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad you think so!" She kissed my cheek and added. "I can't wait to give you your present Matt, I am so excited!"

Over her shoulder I could see Todd and Chris staring at each other and grinning. Again I wondered what the hell was going on here. They definitely knew what I was getting, and whatever it was they seemed happy about it as well. My attention went back to Mom who while still hugging me had turned her face into my neck and again I felt her lips brush me there. Like the previous kiss, it felt strangely pleasant, and I wondered if it was wrong to think that. Pulling back, she smiled.

"Thanks again, honey you really are a sweetheart!"

"Momma's boy!" Chris laughed.

"Yeah he is," Todd joined in, then shaking his head said. "Lucky bastard."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but Chris nodded in agreement and walking away from me, Mom had gone over and putting her arms around my brothers laughed and said, "Now don't be jealous, you both had your time as my boys, its Matt's turn now."

I'd spent some time this morning wondering what the hell the big deal could be, but then it was time to go to Tracy's to get the other special present I was being promised. Well that hadn't quite worked out the way it was supposed to, so now I again found myself wondering what Mom had in store for me.

I got out of the car and when I entered the house saw Todd was asleep on the couch, in front of the TV. I walked past the bathroom and heard the shower going; Mom must be getting ready for work. I went upstairs and on the way down the hall to my room glanced into the spare bedroom to see Chris sitting on the bed with his lap top open and headphones on, probably plying World of War Craft or one of the other online games he was addicted to. Going into my room, I closed the door and was thinking about looking at the English assignment I had to do over vacation when I glanced over at the computer.

Like a moth to the flame I went over and sitting at my desk, brought the screen up, and entered the name of my favorite porn site. I clicked on the blow job category, and after only a minute of staring at the pictures of each video clip could already feel my cock starting to grow. Hard to believe I could be horny considering I'd just had sex a couple of hours ago, but just the thought of what the girls in those videos did for their men got me worked up to no end. I stared at the screen for a minute at the days new videos. All the girls were hot of course, and there was a cute blond that resembled Tracy. I continued to search however, until I found a stunning brunette, with big dark eyes. Clicking on it, I found myself thinking that it was funny how I'd always had a thing for doe eyed brunettes, but was in love with a blond.

I sat back and began stroking my cock through my jeans as the video started with the guy on his back and the girl between his legs. His huge hard cock was in her hands and she was licking and teasing the head of it. Looking up at him she said, "Oh look at this big fucking cock! I can't wait to suck it!"

She then did just that, taking it all the way down her throat and bobbing her head rapidly. I swallowed hard as I watched her effortlessly deep throating him and moaning in pleasure while she was doing it. As she blew him the guy told her, "Yeah suck that cock, you little whore, you love it don't you?"

Removing his cock, she smiled.

"That's right I'm a cock sucking whore, and I love it, now how about you fuck me with this big hard dick?"

As she rolled over onto her hands and knees I started unsnapping my pants, intent on getting off to the video. The girl squealed as the guy drove his cock into her pussy and started slamming the shit out of her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She screamed. "Oh yes, fuck that pussy baby, fuck that nasty little pussy!"

Why the hell couldn't Tracy act like that I thought as I reached into my pants, grabbing my cock. What the hell was the big deal? It was only words why couldn't she just...

"Hey little brother!" Chris's voice came from behind me. "What are you...whoa!"

I quickly shoved my cock back into my underwear and fumbled to get my jeans zipped up.

"Shouldn't you fucking knock?" I asked, turning in my chair, as he came over.

"Shouldn't you lock your damn door if you're going to spank it?"

Chris grabbed the small chair that Tracy sat in when we studied together, and pulling it over, sat down next to me.

"And why the hell are you spanking it anyway? Didn't you just come from Tracy's?"

"Well yeah," I shrugged.

"Well what happened she didn't put out?" Chris asked as he stared at the video, which was still playing. "Damn, look at that little slut go!"

Ignoring that question, I reached out and paused the video.

"So what's up, did you want something?" I asked.

"Well honestly, I was going to ask you how it went with Trace, you told me she was supposed to cut loose with you today."

When I looked away from him he prodded, "Well? Come on bro, spill the details, did Trace get her freak on or what?"

I sighed.

"You answered that already Chris, you think I'd be watching this if she did?"

"Hey I thought maybe she had you so hot, just thinking about it had you going again."

"Yeah well you thought wrong," Sitting back in the chair I sighed, "She started out great, then I kind of got a little carried away and fucked things up."

Chris nodded and put his hand on my arm.

"You wanna tell me about it?"

"Why so you can bust my balls?" I rolled my eyes, "Run and tell Todd so he can too?"

"Come on Matt," Chris said. "You know me better than that, I mean yeah I bust your chops, but that's just 'cause you're my little brother. But you know you can talk to us."

I thought about it for a minute, then figuring maybe it would make me feel better about things I told him of my little misadventure with Tracy. True to his word he sat and listened without making any jokes. I ended by putting my hands out and saying, "Really Chris. Am I being an asshole? Should I just settle for boring and give it up, or is she just acting like a kid?"

"Well she is kind of a kid Matt," Chris said. "You guys are eighteen and haven't been with anyone else. You're both still learning."

"It's been six months, how long does she need to learn?" I asked.

"Look Matt, first off it's not a terrible thing she's a good girl, but I know what you mean, you want the lady in the street freak in the bed, but right now she ain't comfortable, and tell you what, your damn lucky she didn't bite it off when you shoved it down her throat." He laughed "Hell I would say you were damn lucky to be invited back after being such a tool."

"You're right." I nodded. "And that's why I get frustrated, Tracy's great and I don't want to cheat on her with some pig, I just..."

"Want her to be your pig." Chris finished.

"Pretty much."

"Well, tell you what bro, she may never change." He shrugged. "So if you really want it hot, you may have to step out."

"Yeah but,"

Cutting me off Chris pointed at the computer.

"See the thing is Matt, you're watching these videos and all the little barely legal's on here are acting like sluts because, well they are, but they're also making big bucks. Tracy's a normal girl who's only gotten one dick in her life, and doesn't have a clue."

Chris looked over at the computer where the video had ended. Leaning over he gave my chair a push, causing me to roll a couple of feet to the right.

"Here let me get in there."

I rolled away a little more so he could reach the keyboard and watched as he scrolled through the different categories the site offered. I read where he stopped.

"Milf's?"

"Yup," Chris nodded, as he clicked on it. "Older women Matt, they are the way to go."

I watched the site come up and looked at the various videos.

"Yeah, but I mean they're old," I laughed. "They're like Mom's age."

"But they know how to fuck man!" Chris exclaimed. "They been around and know what they love, and ain't shy about it, that's what you want isn't it?"

He had been skimming through the videos and finding one he liked, clicked on it.

"Besides," he said. "Just because they're older doesn't mean they aren't hot. Hell Mom's beautiful Matt, you said it yourself this morning."

"Beautiful yes," I nodded. "But that's different than hot or sexy."

"Why?" Chris asked.

"I, well umm, because she's...."

My words trailed off as the video came up. There was a young guy sitting on the couch and a woman who looked to be in her forties kneeling between his legs sucking his cock. No, not sucking it, she was attacking it. Sucking it all the down and shaking her head like an animal. She was sucking so hard that when she pulled his cock from her mouth, spit flew and there was a wet popping sound.

"Damn." I said.

"Oh, god yes!" The woman cried out as the guy started slapping his cock across her cheek. "Yes, wipe that hard fucking cock all over me!" Grabbing it from him, she began rubbing it all over her face. "God I love this nice young hard cock!"

"Go ahead Matt, "Chris grinned, "Tell me she isn't fucking hot."

I watched transfixed as she started deep throating again. She was naked and although obviously older, her large tits were still pretty firm and I could see her bald pussy peeking out from between her legs as she knelt before him. The guy started moaning, grabbed the back of her hair, and started thrusting his hips into her face, fucking her mouth. The woman moaned around his cock and started making gagging sounds, but continued sucking on it. He cried out that he was going to cum, and yanking his cock from her mouth, she proceeded to jerk him off all over her face.

"Yes, all of it!" She groaned. "I want every fucking drop of that hot fucking cum!"

Despite the fact I was sitting next to my brother, I felt my cock getting harder by the second. At this point the woman was licking the dripping cum off of his cock, while moaning as if she were cumming.

"So what do think?" Chris asked. "Not so bad huh?"

"But like you said about the young girls," I said still watching the cum drip off of her face on the screen. "She's getting paid, and..."

"Trust me they're all like that man, and best of all?" He pointed at himself then me. "They love young guys like us. Guys they're age can't get it up enough for them, so they go after us, we got youth, they got experience," He sighed and looking at the computer said. "That's just what you need, a nice hot cougar to show you the way."

"Yeah well Like I said I don't want to cheat and..."

"What are you guys having a beat off party in here?"

We both glanced up to see Todd come in. Walking over and looking down at the last scene of the video, he ran his fingers through his light brown hair and whistled.

"Shit, she looks like a wild one," with a shrug he added, "Then again all the older ones are."

"Damn straight!" Chris agreed. "See that Matt, Todd knows how it is."

"Why are you guys watching porn together?" Todd asked sitting on the edge of my bed. "I know you guys are tight, but that's a little much no?"

"Well Trace still won't play bad girl for Matt here and..."

"Shut up will you?" I snapped. "Christ, I didn't need this to be a family meeting about my sex life."

"Chill out Matt," Todd said calmly. "It's only us man."

He looked over at Chris and the two of them stared at each for a minute before Todd said.

"So I take it Tracy's still playing shy?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal I guess." I shrugged. "There's worse things."

"So what's with the video?"

"I was telling Matt that what he needs is to find a nice hot milf, give him just what he wants no?"

"Absolutely!" Todd nodded, then smirked, "Hell best night of my life was with a woman who was around forty."

"Really?" I asked. "You were with a woman that old?"

"Yup, hottest woman I've ever been with," he winked at Chris. "Absolutely gorgeous she was."

"And fun?" I pressed, "I mean like this kind of fun?" I pointed at the computer.

"Anything I wanted." Todd told me, then after a pause continued, "But nice too, I mean we did it raunchy, but then we took our time." He smiled. "Best of both worlds man, I'll never forget that night."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,193 Followers
123456...8