Mom's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers

"Go to your room, Mom."

She looked at me, surprised, then smiled. "Yes, sir!"

It took her a good half-hour to drain me again. "You are amazing, my sexy little cum-slut."

She giggled, still playing with my dwindling cock. "That all I want to be. Amazing for you. Your loving cum-slut."

I closed the door, shut down the electronics and waited for Mom outside her door. She took my hand and we walked back to the living room.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"Just relax with my boy. I made you lasagna."

"Your good lasagna?"

She nodded. "I made a lot. Tomorrow's my cheat day, so we'll be having it for dinner."

We ate and I stuffed myself, while she pecked away at her boneless, skinless chicken breast. Then we parked ourselves on the couch. Mom was getting pretty brazen, cuddled up to me, her hand in my lap. Her fingers were doing doodles on my crotch. Midway through the second episode, I was hard as a rock.

"Short break?" Mom asked, her finger running up and down my shaft.

"That works for me."

"Meet you back here?"

"Perfect."

We almost ran to our respective bedrooms. I didn't even bother with the electronics, and Mom didn't say a word. I stuck my cock in the hole and sighed as Mom's mouth engulfed it.

Half an hour later we were back on the couch, cuddled up. "I love you so much, Randy," Mom whispered.

"I know Mom. You sure know how to show it."

"You too, sweetie. And I mean that in the most literal sense. Sweetie."

That was as close as talking about it as we'd come.

We laid down on the couch together, Mom in front of me. I was holding her, and letting my hands wander more than I should. It's not like she was going to stop me.

"I love this," I told her, my hand inside her shirt, playing with her big tits.

"Me too, baby boy. Me too. Let me know if you need a break."

She pushed her butt back against me, wiggling it against my erection. I have no idea how it was possible, but I was hard for her again. "In a bit. I don't want to move right now. I'm too happy."

Mom purred as I nudged my cock back and forth between her ass cheeks. Her nipples were like thimbles, almost as big, and possibly harder. I was nuzzling her neck, and considering breaking all of our unspoken rules.

"Can you keep a secret, Randy?" Mom whispered.

"You know I can," I told her.

"This is a big one, nobody can know. Not my sister, not anybody. It's very important to me."

"Your secret is safe with me, Mom. I swear."

She turned, taking my hand and putting two fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them while staring into my eyes. When she stopped, I covered her mouth with mine. My hand drifted down to fondle her ass.

When I finished kissing her, she smiled, then moved my hand. "Behave, baby boy. There are rules you know."

"Yes, ma'am."

She cuddled into me. "My secret ..."

"Tell me, I can keep it."

"It's you. You're my secret. You're my reward at goal. When I've reached my goal, I get you. Completely. Only when I'm worthy of you. Only then."

She looked up at me nervously, blushing.

"Best. Goal. Ever," I said.

"Really? You're not mad?"

"Mad, are you crazy? I love you, Mom. I'm gonna be whatever you need. Whatever you want. Whatever makes you sane and happy. And if that means being your goal, well, I couldn't be happier."

"You do make me happy, Randy. I haven't been this happy, in, well hell, I can't remember. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be worthy of you, you'll see."

"That's silly, Mom, you're already worthy of me, and so much more."

She shook her head, running her hand down my body, stopping with it on top of my aching cock. "I'm not. And I don't want you saying I am. I need to be happy with how I look, how I feel, before I can be totally happy with ... you know."

"I'll wait. And I'll cheer you on, and be whatever you need on your journey."

"Promise?"

I nodded. "I need you to go your room now, Mom. And don't dawdle."

"Yes, sir." I got a brief kiss before we hurried down the hall so I could be between my Mom's wonderful lips again. And again.

* * * *

I awoke to a bell ringing. It took me a few moments to get my bearings. Then I heard it again. I got up and saw there was an old fashioned dinner bell in my closet, up near the ceiling. I'd never noticed it. While I was approaching it rang again.

Dang, Mom was a tricky one.

Dashing across the hall, I took a quick leak and cleaned myself up. The bell was ringing almost constantly when I got back to the room. I turned on the electronics and saw Mom was kneeling on her platform, tugging a rope.

I opened the little dividing door and presented myself to her.

Whatever Mom needed, I'd promised. And I meant it. Not that it was an onerous task.

Once Mom had finished sucking me dry, I met her out in the hallway. "Sorry if I woke you. I've got an early session with my trainer. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Mom, you can wake me anytime."

She blushed. "Behave, Randy. No talk about ... that, until I've made goal, Okay?"

"Whatever you want, Mom."

She nodded. "Things are perfect as they are now, let's not mess it up. I love what's happening, but I want - no, I need us to stick to the rules, alright?"

I guess that even though the rules were unwritten, they were unwritten in stone.

"Understood. Have a great workout. I'm gonna do a little studying until you get back."

I got a quick kiss, and then Mom was out the door, and I was alone.

For about half an hour.

Aunt Carol walked in on me cleaning up after breakfast. She sat down at the kitchen table and looked pissed. "What's going on, Randy?"

"Nothing's going on, Aunt Carol. Mom's at the gym. Can I get you something to eat?"

"I know damn well where my sister is. What I want to know is why she's higher than a kite, walking on water. And why you've visited three times in seven days. What the hell is going on?"

There was no way I was going to break Mom's confidence. Not a chance in hell. "You told me to take care of her attitude, and you'd get her in the gym. It seems like we're both doing our jobs. I think you'd be happy."

She took a moment to respond. "I am happy for her. But I don't understand the one-eighty turnaround. I haven't seen her like this in ages. And I mean ages, decades. Something is going on, I know it. And you're going to tell me."

"Aunt Carol, I love you like family—"

"I am family, you jerk."

"Like I said, I love you, but she's my Mom. All I'm doing is whatever she needs to be happy. If you want details, you're going to have to get them from her."

"But she won't tell me anything. She just smiles and says she's got a secret!"

"At least she's smiling. Leave it alone. Be happy for her," I insisted.

She glared at me. "I know damn well something weird is going on, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. You can count on that."

"Aunt Carol, you remember telling me you owed me? That you'd make sure I didn't regret helping her. I'm telling you, leave it alone. She's happy, support her. Don't try to mess things up."

She didn't look like she had any intention of giving up. Then her eyes opened wide. "My God, you're not sleeping with your mother are you?"

"Of course not! Where do you get off accusing me of something like that? What the hell is wrong with you?" My righteous indignation may have been a little tainted, but I spoke the truth.

She sighed, and her whole body slumped. "I'm sorry. I know how ridiculous that sounds. Hell, if she was having sex, her husband would still be around. It's just, it's so abrupt. It doesn't make sense."

"Aunt Carol, you wanna go back to my bedroom and fuck?"

"What!? What the fuck, Randy! You don't go around saying things like that! I'm your aunt for Christ's sake," she was yelling by the end of her rant.

"Alright. I'll take that as a not yet. But think for a second. If I was going to be fucking my family, don't you think I'd choose the hot sister? And if I did proposition Mom, how do you think she'd respond?"

She sat there stunned, her mouth hanging open. Until a little smile finally cracked her face. "Alright, I get it. You really think I'm hot?"

I nodded. "Total MILF, except for the whole Mommy part."

She tried to stifle the laugh but failed. "Enough, Randy. Keep it in your pants. I've got enough issues as it is."

"At least show me your tits," I teased. Honestly, I had no idea where this was coming from. I would never dream of talking to my aunt that way.

"Randy!"

"C'mon, you said you owed me. If you're not going to fuck me, at least let me see your boobies."

"What the hell is going on with you?" she said.

"I've seen you in a bikini enough times. They look pretty damn incredible. Do me a solid."

She shook her head. "I shouldn't be showing you my tits. It's not appropriate."

"It'll be our secret. I promise. I won't even tell Mom how you accused me of sleeping with her."

"Randy! Don't you dare!"

I was feeling my oats, and having great fun at my Aunt's expense. I walked around the table and leaned over her, my hands heading for the buttons on her blouse. I had a good head start, she had enough undone to see the edge of her bra.

"Our little secret, Aunt Carol," I whispered in her ear while I undid one button then the next. Amazingly she didn't stop me.

"Randy, we really shouldn't."

"I know, but it's cool. It's just us." I had the last one between my fingers, and seconds later I was peeling her shirt back.

"If I do," she said softly, sitting still while I slipped her blouse down her arms. "What are you going to do for me?"

It only took me a second to drop my shorts, and give her an eyeful. I was understandably hard. Big time.

"My God, Randy! Not that!"

"It's okay, we'll be even. You can even touch it if you want. But no fucking."

"Pull your shorts up!"

"You do it," I said, shaking my hips and making my cock wave at her. My naughty aunt was staring.

She turned bright red, then leaned over to grab my shorts. A little wiggle and my cock brushed across her face. She was tough, though. She stuck to it, pulling my shorts all the way back up, and tucking me away. She even gave me a little pat, down there.

"Alright, enough silliness. Don't do that again! What if someone walked in on us?"

She was still sitting there in her bra, and I couldn't help myself. Besides, she did owe me. I reached my hand down her back and unsnapped her bra. She didn't even try to hold it in place. She just leaned back and gave me an eyeful.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Ecstatic. God, you have great tits. I knew you would." I reached down and cupped one in my hand, giving it a squeeze.

Aunt Carol gave me a moment, then pushed my hand away. "Enough. You got your look."

I nodded and reached down for her bra. "I did. Thanks. You're the best. Let me put those away for you like you did for me."

She was quiet while I put her tits back in her bra and snapped it shut. I made sure they were situated properly, before helping put her blouse back on.

She watched me carefully the whole time. As I was finishing the last button, she opened her mouth. "You're not playing these kind of silly games with your mother, are you?"

I just sighed and shook my head. "Not a chance. And I wish you'd stop that. For one thing, Mom's very self-conscious about her body. If I tried to take her shirt off, I'm pretty sure she'd freak out."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm gonna figure it out, though."

"While you're working on that, sure you don't wanna go to my room and fuck? I bet you're awesome."

She surprised me by grinning. "I am, you know. I'm a fucking animal in bed. It's why I never married, no one man could ever keep up with me. And you, my dear boy, are never going to get a chance to find out first-hand."

I pouted, then leaned over and gave her a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "If you change your mind, let me know. Aunt or not, you are as hot as molten lava. I'd do you in a heartbeat. I may not be as good as you, but I damn sure would give you my best."

She stood up with a sly grin on her face. Then her mouth was on mine and she was kissing me like she wanted to explode my skull. Holy fuck, she was hot!

Then we were done. "I'm going now," she said. "We never had this conversation. You never saw my tits. You never dropped trou. I certainly never kissed you like I'd kiss my lover. And you will never ever behave that way toward me again, am I understood?"

She sounded pretty serious, and I knew the fun and games were over. "Crystal clear. Although to be honest, nothing short of death will make me forget what I saw."

I walked her to the door, where she spun around at the last moment. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's going on with your Mom? I'd be very appreciative. Very."

"How very?" I asked.

She looked nervous, then licked her lips. "An hour in your bedroom, right now, only my ass off limits."

"Seriously?"

She nodded. "It's driving me crazy, and you have me dripping right now. One time offer."

As horrible as it sounds, I was thinking about it. Mostly thinking if there was something I could tell her, without revealing all.

She leaned in closer, her hand brushing my bulge. "I'll ride you cowgirl until I wear out that big hunk of meat. You'll never forget it, trust me."

I had broken out in a cold sweat. "I ... God, I wish I had something worth telling. Anything."

She looked at me sadly, running the back of her fingers across my cheek. "I give the best doggy in the world. I'll ruin you for all other women."

"Alright, I'm fucking her. I'm fucking Mom every day and every night."

She stared into my eyes. "Bullshit. Nice try, but no dice. I will find out though, and when I do, you're going to sooo wish you'd told me, instead of making me find out on my own. Last chance. I'll even throw in my ass. Nobody gets that. You'll only be the third ever. Ever."

Aunt Carol moved in close, pressing her body against mine. "You'll have to be gentle with me, Randy. That's a lot of cock to fit in such a tiny, almost virgin hole." She stood on tip-toe and kissed me, swiping her tongue across my lips. "Two hours. Everything. I'll hold nothing back. I'll be your total slut for two solid hours."

Who knows, I might have cracked if Mom didn't choose that moment to arrive home. She looked worn out but happy. "How are my two favorite people in the world doing?"

I gave her a big hug. "Better now that you're home."

She laughed and turned to give her sister a hug. "Want to stay for lunch?"

Aunt Carol shook her head. "I'd love to but I can't. Not right now. Maybe later?"

"We're having my lasagna for dinner. It's my cheat day. There's plenty for one more."

My aunt grinned. "Alright, you talked me into it. You're in a great mood."

Mom's smile was huge. "Three PBs today. It's my cheat day, my boy's home, and my favorite sister in the whole world is on my stoop."

"Your only sister," Aunt Carol said.

"And my favorite. Thank you for making me hit the gym. I needed it."

Aunt Carol gave her a kiss and surprisingly gave me a big hug. She whispered in my ear, "Think about it, the offer's still on the table."

As soon as she was driving off, I sent Mom to her room. I had an aching erection that needed tending. I swear I wasn't in her mouth a minute before I popped, catching her by surprise. I made it up to her with the second one.

After Mom had showered, she joined me in the living room. "What was that about?"

I'm pretty sure she was talking about my short fuse, although I was certain she wouldn't come right out and say it.

"Your sister is very curious as to what has you in such a great mood. She tried to get me to tell her," I said.

Mom raised her eyebrows. "Oh, really? And how, pray tell, did she try to convince you."

"You can't tell her, Mom. She'd kill me. I didn't take her up on it."

"I won't tell her, but you will tell me."

I sighed. "She offered to spend a couple of hours in the bedroom with me, no limits."

"She ... she what?"

"Bedroom. Sex. She said she'd ride me like a cowgirl, give me the world's best doggy, and even give up her ass," I confessed.

Mom looked shocked. "You didn't take her up on it?"

"No Mom. I'm not telling her jack. It's between you and me."

Mom stood up and took me by the hand. Once she had me standing, she hugged me. "Randy, baby, I need you to go to your room now. Please."

"Like I'd ever say no to you?" I gave her a quick kiss, then walked her to her room, closing the door behind her. Then it was back to my own room and into the closet.

Mom was in a weird mood. She teased me forever, dragging it out until I was begging her to finish me. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer.

"Enough!" I snapped through the voice modulator. "Finish me, my fiendish cum-slut. Suck me dry. No more teasing!"

"Yes sir," she answered, and not thirty seconds later she was swallowing my cum.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"What she offered? When I hit goal, it's yours. All of it. Even my virgin ass. Whatever you want, and not just for two hours. For the rest of your life."

Damn. Seems like Mom had her competitive juices flowing. "I'll keep that in mind, my amazing cock-sucker."

Back in the living room, we were lying on the couch, continuing our NetFlix binge, my hand back inside her shirt.

"We have to be careful, my darling boy. Carol is like a bulldog. She's not going to let go of this."

I tweaked her nipple, making her squeak. "Then we'll be careful."

"You weren't tempted?" she asked.

"Of course I was tempted. Your sister's a hot tamale. I even tried to make up something she might believe. But I wasn't going to tell her what matters."

Mom sighed, rubbing her ass against me. "I'd ... I'd understand if you did."

"No, Mom. No way. I love you, and I'm not going to risk her messing things up."

We cleaned up our act before Aunt Carol came over. She didn't bring the issue up, at least not openly. I'm pretty sure we didn't give anything away. It was a great visit, at least I thought so.

When I walked her to the door, she put on the pressure. A big hug and a kiss, along with an evil rub to the crotch. "A whole night, Randy. Everything. Anything you can imagine. Just tell me and I'm yours, totally."

"You are a wicked woman," I told her.

"And the best sex in four counties. All yours if you want."

Man, she knew how to apply the pressure. "I let her control the remote."

She stared into my face for a few seconds, then shook her head. "Nope. This time you're telling the truth, but that's not it. Twenty-four hours. My last offer."

"I wish I had something to tell you," I said.

She smiled. "I'm sure you do. Think about it, okay honey? We would have a lot of fun. I promise."

As soon as she was gone, I had Mom by the hand. "Your room. Now," I growled as I dragged her down the hall.

It wasn't until I had the first one out of the way that I was able to calm down. The second one was beautiful, and I was feeling 100% better by the time she was sucking me clean.

She knocked on my door and walked in without waiting. "What did she offer?"

I could only laugh. "Am I that transparent?"

"To me. So what was it?"

"Twenty-four hours, no limits."

"Wow. This must be driving her absolutely nuts. She's such a little slut!"

I nodded. "Come lay down with me, Mom."

She looked tempted but shook her head. "No. Not in your bed, and not in mine. Come out to the living room."

We ate ice cream, the last of her 'cheat' day, cuddled, watched TV, and even made out a little. I'll admit it; I loved playing with Mom's tits. It was almost midnight before we turned off the TV.

"Got anything left?" she asked, blushing adorably.

"I don't know, but I'd love for you to find out."

It turned out I did, but only after a lot of effort on Mom's part. I slept like a rock.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers