Mom's Cum Cocktail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
21,968 Followers

Isabella's cheeks turned beet red. Billy smiled in anticipation while Leo appeared uptight and uncomfortable.

"It's a holiday nog," Isabella blushed. "We'll leave it at that... for now."

It gave Celeste a perverse sense of excitement to keep everyone at the table on edge. After all, this was an annual tradition between the two sisters, and now it would include the next generation. Finally being able to discuss it in the open felt liberating.

Celeste looked at everyone and declared, "It's time we finally clear the air."

The comment made Isabella gasp and grabbed the attention of both boys. The anticipation was building. No one quite knew where Celeste was headed with this, but it should have been obvious.

"Isabella, tell the boys what you like to do for me," Celeste said.

Years of training left Isabella with no choice but to obey.

"I do whatever you ask me to do," Isabella replied haltingly. Knowing that answer would be insufficient, she quickly added, "Sometimes, I suck your breasts and lick your vagina."

Celeste shook her head. "You can do better than that, Bella. Use your naughty words. The ones you like using in private."

It was always a thrill to make her sophisticated older sister use foul language. Now that she could do so in front of her sons, who were unaccustomed to seeing her this way, it was even better.

"I like to nip and bite your tits," Isabella said with more confidence. "And I love putting my tongue inside of your delicious pussy."

Celeste looked at her audience. The boys were wonderfully stunned. Sure, they guessed this was the case. But hearing their proper Mom use such coarse language was a bombshell.

Rubbing her hands together, Celeste asked, "And why do you like doing such dirty things, Bella?"

It was the moment of truth. Both sons looked intently at their Mother. Isabella took a deep breath and exhaled to center herself before answering.

"Because I'm a dirty girl... your dirty girl," Isabella said with resolve.

Celeste was proud of Isabella for being honest in front of her sons. It would make tonight much easier. Looking across the table, she noticed Leo and Billy sitting with their mouths hanging open. She suspected the idea of their straight-laced Mother performing lesbian acts was shocking, yet also appealing. Tonight was shaping up to be a night of many firsts.

"Leo, Billy, do you like what you hear?" Celeste asked politely, as if they were discussing which movie to watch. "Or should this Family Tradition remain private, between your Mother and I?"

It warmed Celeste's heart to hear them accept this aspect of their relationship. True, their Mother and Aunt had unique hobbies and taste. But capturing the spirit of family, both brothers seemed excited to unite with the sisters. Celeste was filled with joy at what was to come.

Celeste smiled lovingly at the two sons. "For the past many, many years, your Mother and I have shared this annual traditional alone, in her room. I guess it would be called a squirt cocktail. When Billy became involved, we finally had what we were missing. Now that Leo will be joining us, the circle will be complete. We'll make a true family cum cocktail tonight."

There was nothing but anticipation in the air.

Mom's Perspective

Typically, Celeste and Isabella would find their pleasure past midnight on New Year's, when everyone else was asleep. But since the cat was out of the bag and everyone in the house was involved, things could start earlier. That would be easier on Isabella, who preferred an earlier bedtime, now that she was getting older.

She sat in front of her dresser, a bundle of excited nerves, as she took time to brush her hair. She prided herself on being well-groomed, even at home. Wearing her silk lingerie with a matching robe, she smiled at her reflection. The pleasant conversation from downstairs set her at ease.

Her bedroom door was wide open and she heard Celeste engaging in a lively discourse with her boys, her perfect angels. They mostly talked about college. Celeste asked about their academics, and of course, if they were dating any special girls. They cracked jokes and laughed, heartily. Her sister was a funny and entertaining woman.

Once Isabella was satisfied with her appearance, she felt her heart racing. Smiling at her reflection, she sighed in happiness. Her smile was radiant and always worked wonders in the restaurant.

Tightening her robe, she walked barefoot down the hall. Then she went down the stairs towards the kitchen, where she kept her special jar. Her eyes fixated on it, while her pussy gushed. Just thinking about what she was going to do with her harvest made her weak in the knees.

Isabella went to the living room and suddenly the energy shifted. Her sister, Leo, and Billy all had an eager look in their eyes. Suddenly, no one cared about academic discussions. She had instantly become the star of her family's show.

Isabella had fantasized about this moment for months. Now that it was upon her, she felt a few words were in order to mark the special occasion.

"I love all of you, and want to be even closer as a family." Holding up the container of cum, Isabella continued, "In this jar, I have collected my favorite refreshment. I think it's time that we fill it to the brim with more cum from my dear sons."

With that, she looked at her sons for permission, and perhaps, acceptance. Both Billy and Leo nodded and looked at each other. Billy stood, determined put Leo at ease by going first.

Walking forward, he approached his Mother and stopped just in front of her. Isabella dropped to her knees and placed the jar on the living room table. She tugged his pajama bottoms down, freeing his already erect cock. She had already memorized every twist and turn of the protruding veins on his erection.

"I've raised such a fine young man," Isabella said to herself.

She leaned forward and licked the tip of her youngest son's dick. Knowing what Billy liked, she ran her tongue along the ridge of his glans several times. When she sensed his desire rising, her warm mouth enveloped the tip and moved forward. Sheathing half his cock with her first pass, she withdrew and then took him even deeper.

"Jesus, you've improved," Celeste noted, watching inches away. "You've really reined in your gag reflex."

Isabella winked at Celeste, while her son's wet hard-on filled her mouth.

The high praise from her sister built sexual confidence in Isabella and motivated her to work harder. Not only did she enjoy sucking cock, but she also loved to pleasing her boys and entertaining her younger sister. They had always been competitive siblings and Celeste had the edge when it came to deepthroating.

Back and forth she went, over her son's cock, sucking happily. Soon, she felt Billy's hands on the sides of her head and knew he was getting close.

"I'm close," he moaned. "I can never last long with you, Mom."

Celeste smiled, "That's because she learned from the best. I'll help drain it."

It felt like old times for Isabella when her sister knelt alongside her on the floor. Not wanting to miss a drop, they stroked Billy's saliva covered cock together, and they both held the jar. At this stage, it was easy to finish him off.

It only took a few strokes and Billy's body started to spasm. Five full spurts of ejaculate were collected in the jar. Isabella's eyes widened in delight. Billy was usually good for about three. Maybe having an audience was good for his testosterone.

"You did great," Isabella said proudly to her youngest son, then kissed the tip of softening penis to slurp the remaining drop of cum. "Now have a seat. It's your brother's turn."

Celeste crooked her finger to Leo, signaling him to come over.

"Your turn, big boy," Celeste said, issuing a command as usual. "It's time for your initiation to the club. Your Mother gives one hell of a blowjob, so get ready for a real treat."

The excitement of the foursome was palpable. Isabella watched her oldest son stand, trying to contain his own arousal, before removing his shorts and underwear. She felt her mouth watering again from seeing his erection for the first time as an adult.

The closer her son came, the more detail she noticed about his cock. It was glorious, hard and proud. All Isabella could think about was how good it would feel in her mouth, and more importantly, how his cum would taste.

Son's Point of View

My turn had come and I felt jittery looking down at my Mother and Aunt Celeste on their knees in front of me. Two sets of eyes were riveted to my cock. There was a lot of pressure for me to deliver a big load, like my brother did inside that jar. Mom looked up at me and I knew she felt pressure, too.

The two women had such different expressions. My Mother stared at my cock in the most loving way imaginable. To her, this was life changing. She was about to give oral sex to yet another son, which would mean that she would get to drink cum from both of her 'angels.'

On Aunt Celeste's face was a look of unrestrained desire. It was clear; she savored the perversion of this act.

"Go for it," Aunt Celeste said, grabbing the base of my dick and waving it in front of my Mother.

Mom nodded. "Leo, I love you. I hope you enjoy this."

"I love you too, Mom," I managed to say.

Watching Mom open her mouth, preparing to devour my cock, was surreal. She slowly made her approach and leaned in slightly.

As it turned out, Aunt Celeste had dirtier intentions. She squeezed my cock and made sure it pointed forward. Then with her other hand, she guided the back of Mom's head to my cock. When Mom's lips touched me, Aunt Celeste's eyes lit up in delight.

Mom closed her lips and immediately went to work sucking, for all it was worth. She had some amazing help from Aunt Celeste, who still had her hand on the back of Mom's head, managing the speed and rhythm of the blowjob.

When Mom began to moan, it was pretty clear she was enjoying herself. That sensation on my cock made me start to moan, too. Then things got even crazier. Aunt Celeste looked at me and saw how much I loved getting head from my Mom.

With a wicked grin on her face, Aunt Celeste gently pulled Mom's head away from my cock. She grabbed me by the hips and kissed the tip of my dick! Extending her tongue, Aunt Celeste lapped at my precum as if gauging the taste. After nodding in satisfaction, she surged forward and took half my cock in her mouth.

Mom looked at what was happening and seemed stunned for a moment, as she watched the cocksucking from only inches away. Politely, she kissed Aunt Celeste on the shoulder, but was ignored. Mom nudged Aunt Celeste by poking at her chin.

"That's my son's cock," Mom fumed to her sister. "I should have the honors of giving his first incestuous blowjob!"

Aunt Celeste winked at her, while nibbling on my cock head. "If you want it back, you'll have to take it."

They almost seemed like two kittens fighting over food, except it was my cock! Obviously, Mom didn't want to share anymore. It was her first time with my cock and she wanted it to be special.

When Aunt Celeste relinquished control, Mom went at it again and took me deeper-- much too deep. I don't know if she was trying to impress me, Aunt Celeste, or herself. Inch by inch, my cock disappeared into her throat. She grunted while swallowing the head, then made another grunting sound as if to say 'Tada! I've deepthroated you!'

Mom sucked so hard while deep-throating, her cheeks looked gaunt. I was pretty impressed that she didn't even gag.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Aunt Celeste exclaimed, pleasantly surprised by Mom's technique. "I've never seen you do this with a cock. You love him with all your heart, don't you? Deep-throating your oldest son is fucking filthy. Way to go, sis. You're in the big leagues now. I love you."

Aunt Celeste gave my Mother a kiss on her sunken cheeks, while my dick was sealed inside. After my Aunt realized that my Mother was perfectly capable of handling this alone, she moved back and put her head between Mom's legs, right up her nightie.

"Hmmphhh!!!!" my Mother muffled, when Aunt Celeste's tongue slide up... wherever.

Mom was now getting attention from her sister, while my cock was buried all the way down her throat. Even though she was distracted, she still did her best to suck my dick. That was just like my Mom, always giving her best effort for Billy and me. Mom's moans suddenly took on a different quality. It seemed like she was in a needy state.

As I watched them on the floor, the reason for my Mother's excitement became clear. Aunt Celeste had her tongue inside my Mother's asshole!

I looked at my Mother again, who still had a mouth full of my hard cock. Her eyes looked glassy and dazed from the pleasure of being sodomized by her sister's tongue.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, I tapped Mom on the head, "Mom, I'm gonna cum soon."

"You've lasted longer than your brother," Mom said, after spitting out my cock. "Let's see how well you can shoot cum."

Quickly, she grabbed the jar beside her, even though her moans were becoming increasingly frenzied from Aunt Celeste's attention. Amazingly, she managed to grab hold of my dick with her right hand while holding the jar at the tip with her left.

She stroked and panted, and stroked some more until she wailed and shook in ecstasy from Aunt Celeste's tongue in her ass, never letting go of my cock. The sight of her threw me over the edge and I came, hard. At the same time, Aunt Celeste's head popped up to take in the action. Like a pro, Mom managed to collect every drop of the six spurts of my cum.

"Welcome to the club," Mom smiled at me, before sinking down and resting against Aunt Celeste.

Petting Mom's head, Aunt Celeste kissed her gently on the mouth. Then she rose and headed to the kitchen.

"Did you have fun?" Mom asked playfully.

I collapsed onto the couch. "Of course I did. That was... wow..."

Aunt Celeste returned to the living room. Unexpectedly, she was completely nude and holding two wine glasses, which appeared to be half full of a sparkling wine. To her, nudity was nothing. Her pink nipples were rock hard and her pussy was freshly shaved, as if she had already planned on revealing herself this way. She had the body of an athlete and she loved to flaunt it.

"As much as I love Bella's cooking," naked Aunt Celeste announced to everyone, "I have to say this is the real main course for New Year's Eve. Would you like some, Leo or Billy?"

We both shook our heads emphatically, 'No!' which made Mom and Aunt Celeste laugh.

"More for us," Mom giggled, as the drinks were being prepared.

Aunt Celeste looked like a world-class bartender as she knelt down beside the living room table and picked up the jar. With the wine glasses arranged on the table, she filled both glasses. Then she swirled her finger inside each wine glass to properly mix the ingredients. The thick globs of white cum appeared to have a lighter texture now that it was mixed with the sparkling wine.

She handed one to Mom and readied one for herself. The sisters seemed thrilled with the end result as they closely inspected what was in their glass.

"Cheers!" toasted Mom.

"Bottoms up!" replied Aunt Celeste with a wink.

Both sisters took generous swigs of the concoction and held it in their mouths for a few moments to savor the taste -- like true wine connoisseurs -- then swallowed. Their gulps were loud and strong, as they pushed everything down their throats.

"Sensational," Aunt Celeste said, smacking her lips like she was at a wine tasting.

"Simply divine," Mom agreed, gazing at her glass. "I wish I could serve this on my menu as a special delicacy. Both of my angels are delicious."

"You can call it the De Matteo Cum Cocktail."

Mom giggled. "It'll be the legacy of these two handsome young men."

"Speaking of them, I think there's something they're dying to see."

There was a slightly crazed look in Aunt Celeste's eyes, as if this night hadn't gone far enough. Mom seemed to know exactly what was expected of her. Aunt Celeste and Mom both took another drink of their cum cocktail, but didn't swallow.

The sisters leaned close and kissed each other on the lips. There was nothing normal about it as excess cum dripped from their mouths and down their chins. Their tongues came out and they swapped the cum mixture while moaning loudly.

Watching Aunt Celeste grab the back of Mom's hair when they kissed, it was obvious that she was the dominant partner. My Mother was definitely swept away by this incestuous and naughty 'romance.'

I could see real passion when they kissed. They truly loved each other. Despite the fact that they were sisters and had been close their entire lives, sexual attraction was definitely part of their relationship.

The kiss ended and Mom looked at me and my brother with traces of cum around her grinning lips. Stars were in her eyes. In that moment, she felt like the luckiest woman alive.

The End

Inspired by the legendary M Scanlon.

Co-written by the extremely talented SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12