Mom's Deep Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Having had her son, Stacey brings her mom on board.
6.2k words
4.7
92k
149

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Stacey awoke the next morning wrapped in the loving arms of her son. They had fallen asleep just after making love for the first time. The honeymoon suite, having been the only room available in the snow storm, was the catalyst that had been the spark igniting the smoldering passion that had been brewing in them for each other. Neither could have known that in the span of a single day they would have gone from mother and son to impassioned lovers.

She looked lovingly at her son. No regrets washed over her. She felt no shame. Here was the man that she had made and he was magnificent. She kissed him on the cheek, then on his eyes, then his mouth. She felt him stir. His embrace grew tighter. His eyes opened and he beheld his mother once again. But it was all different now. The object of his fantasies had become the reality of his desires. She was here next to him. Naked and in his loving embrace. He roamed his hands across her back and down to her ass. He kissed her. Their tongues met and once again they danced as they had done last night. His cock stiffened as he continued to explore the curves and crevices of her body with his hands. Bending he took her breast in his hand and suckled her nipple. She moaned her approval and took the back of his head in her hand pulling his head to her. The little bud grew hard in his mouth. He indulged the tender flesh; licking kissing and sucking. He worshiped her tit as if it were a most delectable fruit in the world to be savored by him alone. He released his hand hold but continued his feast. His hand moved down her belly lingering to feel its flatness and soft skin. He toyed there a bit. Then he moved slowly across the small patch of soft fur that rested above her sweet pussy. His hand slid to her smooth bald mound finding her slit. "MMMMmmm", she moaned.

He gently spread the slit feeling her small soft lips hidden beneath. She was so wet. His middle finger toyed with her clit. He felt it harden against his digit as he circled and tickled the bud. He continued to tease and tickle the little nub as he kissed his way down her belly where his lips replaced his finger.

She spread her legs widely for him and put her hand on the back of his head pulling him to her yielding cunny. "Hmmmmmmmm." He hummed in approval. She felt the sensation and it was more enticing and more satisfying than any vibrator she had ever used. She pushed her hips up while pulling him tighter to her crotch. "MMMMmmmmmm", he moaned again realizing the effect it had on her. Her other hand joined the one on his head and she began to thrust upward against his mouth. She could feel a raging orgasm beginning to build deep in her being. Her son's tongue felt so good on her clit. His mouth enveloped her pussy. He licked his mother's opening savoring her love juices. He swallowed tasting his mom's sweet cunt. His tongue dove into the opening licking more of the sweet nectar. He loved it. He drank it like a thirsty camel. She began to writhe. Sensing that she was about to come, he returned his attention to her clit. It wasn't long before his ministrations paid off. Within seconds her hips began to buck and bounce off of the bed. His mouth rode her pussy like a cowboy on a bronco without a saddle. He grabbed her ass pulling her to him to get a better ride. He thrust his tongue in and out of her vagina licking and fucking the pulsating hole. She screamed, "Oh God Sean, OH GOD!! That is ... OH GOD!!. It's so good baby! Oh I love this."

Her orgasm must have lasted for hours, or so it seemed to both. Then as it waned she pulled his head up to her. She kissed him deeply licking all of the juices from his lips, sucking them from his mouth. She broke the kiss taking his head in her hands and looking him wildly in his eyes. "Fuck me please Sean, fuck your mommy like you want. Fuck me hard. Please baby please, I need my baby inside me.

He wasted no time in planting his cock in her pussy slamming it to the hilt in the first stroke. He did, he did fuck her hard, harder than she had ever been fucked in her life. He fucked her like last night was a practice session. Each time he slammed his cock into her tight wet pussy he could feel it hitting her cervix. He felt his balls slapping against her ass as he pounded deep inside her. He was fucking his mother like she'd never been fucked before and she loved it. Soon her second orgasm began to build deep inside. She could feel it welling up from somewhere between her pussy and her stomach. She didn't hold back. She wanted to come now. The bed shook like there was an earthquake rumbling the entire building. She screamed as she felt the explosion of lust erupting in her. She came in wave after wave of orgasmic crescendos. She held her son to her as they moved as one. She locked her legs around is waist. Rocking back and forth as he thrust into her unrelenting. He pounded her sweet wet pussy Then he too came. Spilling his seed deep inside her filling her once again to capacity and more. Her vaginal walls contracted; partly from her orgasm and partly at her bidding. She wanted to hold her son's cock and not let any of his semen escape. She wanted it all inside her forever; cock, come, her son she wanted to keep it all in her forever. She squeezed him tightly with her arms as he bucked hard a few more times.

They kissed deeply passionately as lovers and not as mother and son should ever kiss. It was so wrong...NO, it was so right! They lay there entwined, her legs and arms wrapped around him holding him for all its worth. He lay on top of her. His weight felt so good to her. He could sense her desire for him to stay in her and on her forever.

They awoke a couple hours later, him atop his mom, to a knock on the door. "House keeping", the maid called out. Before either of them could react the door was open and the maid entered. She took one look at the bed and said, "Oh my! I thought the room was empty. Checkout was an hour ago."

"No worries." Sean said. "We'll be out in just a moment." The maid turned and left the room closing the door behind. They laughed and kissed one more time before quickly getting up and dressed.

The drive home was full of fun and lots of playfulness. They spoke openly about the night before as well as the previous night. They both laughed at Sean's predicament with the pillow as he marveled at how quickly he had come. He told her about jacking off afterwards in the shower. Stacey confessed to smelling his come when he had departed so hastily. She said it had led to her masturbating while still sitting on the floor after he had left. She regaled how intense the orgasm was. They both admitted to having fantasized about each other many times before. Each time they stopped the suv, they would kiss. They held hands like a teenaged couple as they drove and Stacey often leaned into him kissing him on the cheek or neck as they drove. At one point she began to fondle his cock through his pants. But when she began to unzip he protested thinking that, with the slick roads and all, they might crash. She marveled at his restraint; as did he and they agreed to fuck as soon as they got home.

As they pulled into the drive, they noticed that they had a visitor. There was a large pick up truck in their drive. "Oh, crap. I forgot that Mom was coming over today," Stacey chimed.

"Hi, mom. I am so sorry. We got stuck in this snow storm," said Stacey hugging her mom.

"Hi, Nan!" Said Sean almost running to his grandmother."

"Hi, baby! I've missed my grandson so much. Look at you I swear you grow more every time I see you." Tabitha said. Sean hugged his grandmother and held her so tight that she grunted loudly.

Tabitha was a stunning 52-year-old lady who exuded elegance belying the fact that she was a long time rancher. She stood five feet, five inches had short dark hair and a figure that any woman her age would die for. Weighing 130 pounds, most of which was comprised by her 36D breasts and 36 inch hips. Her waist was a mere 23 inches and she was tight. She always dressed impeccably, even on the ranch. She had her daughters signature smile and perfect white teeth. Her eyes were a piercing blue. She was a truly beautiful woman.

As Tabitha reluctantly broke the hug from her precious grandson, she stepped back holding both his hands. She admired the fine young man he had grown to become. Little did she know that less than three hours ago his cock was buried hilt-deep in her daughter. Sean looked appraisingly at his grandmother. She was as far from a sweet matronly granny as you could get. She was dressed in knee-high leather boots, jeans that looked as if they had been painted on her and a sweater that burst forth parting the leather jacket she wore. This highlighted her voluptuous breasts which now sported nipples so hard that they looked in danger of stretching through the fibers of her tight sweater. Sean could not break eye contact with them. Tabitha noted the boys stare and flushed a bit. She looked past him in an attempt to mask her embarrassment making eye contact with her daughter. "My goodness, what have you been feeding this boy?"

Stacey giggled, thinking that she wanted to say. "My pussy a couple hours ago." Instead she said, "He is a big un, isn't he?"

Sean broke his eye-lock on his grand mom's tits, to look at his mother with a knowing smile. He had always fancied his grandmother and on occasion he had fantasized about her as well when he masturbated. She cared deeply for Sean and had always pampered him. She loved her only grandson like he was her own.

"Mom, I'm so glad you are here. Come inside. I've got so much to tell you." Stacey said with a glance at Sean. "Honey, why don't you go and get Nan's things and take them upstairs for her." Her mom joined her and they walked into the house. Sean watched the pair paying particular attention to his nan's great ass.

Breaking from the nan's-ass-induced trance, Sean froze for a moment. Was she really going to tell his nan that they had fucked? He took his time outside, somewhat fearful of going back in to 'face the music'.. He had known that his mom and nan were so close that they shared everything. They spoke daily and told each other their secrets. But, this was too much. Surely she wouldn't. Or would she? How would that play out? He shook a little. Maybe from the frigid air or from a little fear. He felt his cock twitch a little imagining them talking about him fucking Stacey. How would she say it? He grabbed his nan's bag and returned inside. He could feel his face flush as he headed for the door.

As he walked through the door the women's conversation stopped. They both looked at him and smiled. Was it his imagination or had she really done it? Had his mom confessed to fucking him last night and today. Feeling flushed again, he walked silently past them and upstairs. He could almost feel their eyes on him as he climbed the stairs. He placed his nan's bag on her bed and retreated to his room. On the balcony he called below, "I'm just gonna take a shower before dinner mom."

"Okay Honey, take your time." Stacey replied.

He was almost sure he heard them giggle after she said that. He went in his room and shutting the door behind him he grabbed his cock. Now it was fully hard. Leaning against the door he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. He started to rub it. Visions of his nan's tits came into his head. He could see her nipples straining at her sweater to get out. He could almost feel them in his palms as he rubbed her massive tits. He dropped his pants, kicked off his shoes, and pulled off his underwear. All the while he held onto his cock, pumping it while thinking of his nan's tits. She was so hot and could be hearing about his talents as a mother fucker right this moment? He could almost hear them. He pondered this as his fantasy progressed. He pumped away at his thickening cock. He sat on his bed closing his eyes thinking of how his mom would describe how they fucked wildly last night. "And his cock just pounded and pounded my pussy so hard mom!" he could imagine her say. He imagined how wet his nan's pussy was getting thinking of his cock. He thought of his prick delving into his nan's sweet pussy, the same pussy that gave birth to his mom. He came. His hips jerked forward as he shot strands of hot white cum onto his shirt. He came and came thinking of his Nan hearing about the mom he had just fucked a few hours ago. But, as he finally finished, he knew that it was only another fantasy. He made his way to the shower taking with him the second cum-stained piece of clothing with him in as many days.

Dinner was pleasant and it seemed as if things were back to normal; or as much as they could be given that his mother, his new lover was right across from him with her mother. They enjoyed the wine and great food that Tabitha had prepared and laughed so much together. Then Stacey stood and said, "C'mon mom, We need our shower now. Sean, you got dishes bucko." She said as they both left and went upstairs. Sean got up and busied himself with the dishes and cleaning up. He thought back on what had happened over the past two days and how it made him feel. He felt no regrets and no sorrow. He felt that he had gained and not lost. He felt so in love with his mother now. True love. He felt a little badly having masturbated thinking of his nan given all that he felt for his mom. He felt so in love with mom now how could he fantasize about anyone else. How would he ever date anyone else? He poured himself another glass of wine and sat down at the table. There would never be another woman that could take him where his mother had. He remembered the feeling when they first had sex how he felt he was going back inside her. He felt his cock stir once again. Reaching to touch it he heard his mother, "Sean, can you come up here for a minute?"

"Be right up mom."

He made his way up the stairs and to her bedroom door. It was ajar. He could never in his life have imagined what he saw as he walked into the room. Sitting on her bed were his mother and his nan. Both were wearing, without a doubt, the sexiest negligees he had ever seen. His mother was in a silky green long nightgown that clung to her perfect body like it was wet. His nan wore a lacey sheer black teddy. They were absolutely beautiful. But it was more the way that they sat that caught him off guard the most. They were leaning back on their arms as if displaying themselves for him. He stopped and his jaw dropped.

"Come on in baby." Said his nan. "Your mom has been telling me all about your weekend and I think that such behavior should not go unrewarded." As she said the last she spread her legs revealing the crotch of her black lace panties. He could see that her pussy was neatly trimmed just like his mom's; just a small patch above her slit. He could also see the lips of her sweet cunt and they looked so inviting. Without thinking his hand went to his cock. "Oh no, there will be none of that. Only we get to handle that tool tonight. You are gonna have your hands full with other things." Said his nan as she stood to come towards him.

"And your mouth, and your arms and everything you can give." Said his mom as she too rose to join him.

Nan spoke as she took his hand. "But first we have a secret to share with you; a family secret."

His mom took his other hand and they led him to a chair that sat in the corner facing the bed. They sat him down and rejoined each other on the bed. Facing him, his mom sat with her hands at her side on the bed and his nan sat with her ankle under her and the other leg dangling off the bed. She was quarter-facing his mom. He could not believe the bizarre situation and scene before him. It was breath taking, it was beyond sensual, and it was weird.

Nan spoke, "Where to start? You know that your mom and I have always been very close. Since the day she was born, much the same as you and her. We keep no secrets from each other. Only we were closer to each other earlier in life than you and her are now. We shared so much more than secrets. With that she turned and looked at her daughter. Then she kissed Stacey full on the lips. They held their kiss for what seemed like hours; just kissing; just lips on lips. Then his mom turned and looked at him. Nan spoke again as she brushed her daughter's hair behind her ear. Then turning her face to him she said, "You see, the Dugans are an incestuous family. My father was actually my own brother. He had sex with mine and his mother when he was sixteen and she was thirty-two and through their love, I was conceived. I found out much later in life, when I was about your age. That is the first that I knew of our family ways. But I am told it goes all the way back to Scotland when the royalty tried to keep the bloodline pure. Some say it is genetic. I am not sure nor do I care. I just love who and what this family is. It continued. Your sister, Sabrina, is also your aunt. I watched and encouraged as your grandfather, Jim, had sex with your mom and eventually made that sweet baby girl, your sister. Unfortunately, Jim never got to see his beautiful daughter. He died on the farm one day when a horse fell on top of him. Your mom and I have been close, very close, since then. We were like sister wives."

She turned and kissed Stacey again. This time they were obviously swapping tongues. Sean felt like his cock would burst. Stacey ran her hand up her mother's thigh and rubbed it gently back and forth. This time Stacey kissed her more deeply pulling her mother's head to her with her hand. Their tongues explored each others mouths and Tabitha's hands began to unconsciously roam her daughter's body. They kissed and touched this way for so long that Sean thought he would simply cum watching it. It was so sexy.

"Sean," nan spoke as she broke the kiss," I am so pleased that you have joined us in our ways and that you found your way there on your own. It is a wonderful bond of sex with people who already love and trust each other beyond measure. And it is the best sex that can possibly be. Now come give your nan a real kiss." With that she held out her hand. "Come show me what you gave your mom. Share with me that sweet cock of yours. I know you have always wanted to. I've seen your looks; up my dress, down my blouse at my ass when I leaned over in those 'so thin' yoga pants. I've seen that cock grow in your pants so many times. Let it grow in my hand baby, let me touch it now, let it swell inside me. Sean rose. His dick was painfully pushing at his trousers desperately trying to get out. He walked towards the two beauties on the bed before him. Nan stood. She reached out to Sean and took him in her arms. He felt her massive tits on his chest as she kissed him in a way that no grandmother has ever kissed her grandson. His trouser-restrained cock pushed against her belly as they embraced.

Stacey rose from the bed. He felt his mother's hands reaching around him from behind. As her son kissed her mother deeply she undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He felt his grandmother's hand slip inside the waist band of his underwear and take his cock. Now his mom's hands were on his chest and she was kissing his neck. As she pressed her breasts into his back. He was being sandwiched between two hottest women he had ever known and they were his blood.

Nan leaned over his shoulder and deeply kissed her daughter again while she continued to stroke her grandson's cock. Stacey's hands joined hers on his cock that was now harder than he could ever have imagined. Sean placed his hands on his nan's tits feeling the nipples he had dreamed of just minutes before as he jacked-off. They were here, they were real, those nipples were hard and they felt so good. Now he was into the full swing of this. No fantasy, it was real. He was here. He was about to fuck his nan; the hottest GILF in the world. And his mom was going to join in.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12