Mom's Deep Love Ch. 05

Story Info
The Dugan's Swing into the holidays as Family Fest continues.
10.3k words
4.69
23.5k
42

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Sean and Dania had just giving an unwitting performance to his mother, sister and grandmother. He had given the cute little maid her first real cock. Though her virginity had been lost to her mistress' strapless dildo, she had never had a man. The young Greek maid had thoroughly enjoyed the fucking that her mistress' grandson had given her in the kitchen. And now the entire Dugan family had celebrated the beginning of winter holiday with an entire morning of sex.

"Well, my babies, looks like we have started this homecoming of with a bang," said Tabitha. Let's all get showered and do my second favorite thing, shopping."

"But mom, I promised my son that I would fuck him before we went out today. Can me and my kids have a quickie before we go?" asked Stacey.

"Come on kids, let's go upstairs and have some mommy time," said Stacey as she held out her hands to her children. Sabrina took her hand and held her arm lovingly to her body. Sean pulled up his pants after having removed Dania from his cock and standing her back on her own two feet. He kissed the girl sweetly. His Nan patted him on the ass as she walked past him to her maid. She kissed him and then her in turn.

"Oh well, I guess. But no need for a 'quickie'. Go give your kids a proper fucking and I'll clean my grandson's come out of Dania. Come here little love and let your mistress suck out that sweet pussy of yours," said Tabitha. Then taking her by the hand she led the way to her bedroom.

Stacey led her two loving children to her bed. She sat down and said, "I am so happy that we have all learned the truth about who we are and have all been able to share our love. Sean, it has been so wonderful these past days having you become my true man; my lover. Sabrina, you have been my lover for so long. From the first time we enjoyed each other during your first year of college and the many times since that you and I have shared our sex with each other it has been so wonderful. I loved you both as a mother loves her children but I love you even more now. Now that you two have joined together as lovers ... ," she broke down and began to cry. Her children sat next to her on either side and hugged her with deep and true love. She pulled them hard to her and continued to weep. Her tears dripped onto their naked bodies in a baptism of motherly affection.

"Mom, what's wrong?" asked Sabrina.

"On, nothing is wrong my loving girl. I am just so happy. I feel as if I have been given the greatest gifts in the world. I have a beautiful daughter who was fathered by my own loving daddy leaving a little piece of him with me forever. I have a magnificent son that is the best man I have ever known. And I can't feel any better than I do right now," she replied.

"Oh, I bet you can. I know you so well mommy. Let's make this the happiest day ever. Lay back and let us show you how much we love you and how much we love each other," Sabrina said as she leaned her mom back, she turned and began to kiss her brother over her mother's body. Sean knew exactly what his sister meant he returned her loving kiss and began to gently explore her beautiful body with his hands. He knew, as did they all three, that the union in sex of sister and brother with mother would be the bond that would make their mother happiest. He was now going to make love to his sister and his mother. They would all be united in a way that only sex could connect them.

Stacey watched as her son and daughter began to make out. They all slid onto the bed, the children staying at each side of their mother as they kissed with passion and love. Sean's hands continued to roam over the tender flesh of his older sister as her hands caressed him. Stacey placed her hands on the lower back of both children as if bringing them together with her blessing of affirmation. Her son was going to fuck her daughter now.

"Oh Dania," said Tabitha. "I am so happy that you have fucked both of my grand babies. You are now part of the family. I love you so much." She kissed the maid tenderly as she lay her back onto the bed. She continued, "Now 'mistress' will be 'mommy' to you. This is for you my little love." With that she began to lavishes kisses on the petite body. Ever so slowly she inched her way along her chest. She pulled at her nipples, feeling them harden to her touch. She sucked at the tender little buds in turn, nuzzling and toying with her breasts with love and tenderness. She played her hand along Dania's belly, over her mound and across her lips and to the area where her legs join her crotch. She tickled the sides of her lips where they meet her legs as she continued to suckle her nipples.

Dania began to moan. She had never felt so good; so loved. Her mistress had always been so kind to her. But now, she was showing her love; real love. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes as the emotion overwhelmed her. She held her mistress' head lovingly as she continued to pleasure her breasts. "I love you, Mistress," she said.

Tabitha stopped momentarily and said, "I am no longer your mistress. I am now your mommy. I am your 'mana' your 'mitera'. You are my baby now. I love you so much." With that she kissed her tenderly on the lips. It was a kiss of motherly love; of adoration. Dania hugged Tabitha tightly as she sobbed. "Don't cry my 'kori' " Be happy," consoled Tabitha.

"I am so happy, mistress ... Mommy. I love you so much. I cry tears of happiness for you. I love you," said the girl as she kissed Tabitha again.

Tabitha held her tightly for a bit then releasing her hug, she said, "Now let mommy make love to you, my little girl. Let me show you a mother's love." With that she kissed smoothly and slowly down to the girl's pussy.

Upstairs, Stacey lay between her two loving children. Sabrina and Sean kissed and fondled each other passionately. Stacey could not resist grabbing her son's stiffening cock. It was still covered with the remnants of his fuck session with Dania. As she touched him she marveled at its girth. Even semi erect, she could barely get her hands around its circumference. She felt it appropriate to give her daughter the same attention which she was lavishing her son with. She slid her other hand between her daughter's legs and began to finger her pussy lips. Brother and sister continued their kissing and groping as if the additional set of hands on them were their own. Sean was now sucking on Sabrina's tits. Her head was thrown back in the delight of his loving suckle. Stacey could feel her daughter getting wetter by the second as both her and Sean worked all the right spots. Sean by now was fully erect again and ready to bury his cock into someone.

Suddenly, Sabrina broke the kiss and, looking at her mom, she swung herself over Stacey's feet and thrust Stacey's legs apart. She dove into her mother's cunt and began licking and sucking it for all its worth.

Seeing his sister's ass raised as she ate out her mother, Sean got behind her with his cock in his hand. He spread Sabrina's legs and her ass dropped just a bit. Slowly and lovingly he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit feeling her wetness and teasing her lips. He did this for a minute or two relishing the feeling of his cock head as it slid back and forth over her lips, her clit, and the entrance to her love tunnel. Stacey was watching as her son slid his dick all over his sister. It was so exciting. She could feel her own juices flowing into her daughter's mouth. As Sean continued to rub the tip of his dick over her sex, Sabrina moaned into her mother's cunt. It was almost too much for Stacey to take. She came close to coming but struggled to hold back. She wanted to enjoy the moment of her two children making sweet love.

Finally, Sean began to slide his massive tool into his sister. Slowly, in a little; then out, then in a little more, then out. He was only working about half of his eight-inch cock into her. Then Sabrina could take the slowness no more. As Sean slid forward, she slammed her ass backwards against him, burying his thick hard cock into her pussy. She groaned again. She began pumping him back and forth as she continued to work her tongue on her mother's cunt. She was fucking her brother and her mother at the same time. And she loved it! She could sense that her mom wanted to come. She also wanted to get her brother there quickly as well. She reached back with one hand and cupped his balls toying with them. She felt his reaction to it as he thrust harder into her. She stopped moving her ass and let him establish his own rhythm. She focused on her mother's pussy and, seeking out her clit, she suckled it. She began to humming as she flicked her tongue over the little bud.

"God, sis, I'm going to come. I can't hold back. You make me feel so good. Mom this is so good. I love seeing you and Sabrina like this. Come momma, come for her and I will too. Oh God!! Oh, God her it comes," called Sean.

"Do it baby, fill your sister up with your cum. Oh goodness Sabrina, baby, you are going to make me come with that tongue of yours. God Sabrina, I'm coming too.!!" Said Stacey.

Sabrina loved that she was making them both come. She pushed her tongue deeper into her mother and rubbed her mouth up and down on her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!! I'm cumming sis," Sean screamed as he began shooting streams of his sperm into her.

"Oh, Baby, I'm Coming too ohhhhhhh my GOD!!" It's sooooo good. I love you both so much. I love my babies!!" said Stacey.

"I love you, mom. And sis, I love you so much I want you forever. I love you both so much!" said Sean

Sabrina screamed into her mother's cunt as she as she too began to come. She released Sean's balls and grabbed her mother's ass pushing her face hard against Stacey's mound and shoving her ass back into her brother. She lurched and squirmed and came like a wild woman.

As Tabitha began to make tender love to Dania she was slow and sweet. It was true love-making. She was letting the love she felt for the girl show in her caresses, her kisses and, now, her hot tongue on her sweet little pussy. Dania lay on her back with her legs apart and her knees bent. She was looking at the top of her lover's head as she enjoyed the sweet feel of her adoring tongue on her pussy. She was so relaxed and felt so very loved. She felt that she finally belonged. She knew that Tabitha meant what she said, that she was now a part of her family.

This was Dania's first time wherein she was truly the center of the universe. Her mind dismissed all thoughts except the rising feeling of a joyous orgasm that was beginning to swell within her. She began to moan as she felt the tingling in her groin spread throughout her being. She arched her back as Tabitha pushed her over the edge. Each swirl of the lady's magic tongue drove her closer and closer to the threshold.

Tabitha knew that her girl was close. She cupped her sweet perfect ass in her hands and pulled her gently to her mouth. She sucked on her pussy as she delved her tongue as far inside as she could. Then, ever so softly, she put a finger at the opening to Dania's ass. She waited for the perfect moment. Dania arched her back and screamed, "I come. I come for you my lady." Tabitha, realizing that the moment had come, slipped her finger into the girl's ass as far as it would go. Her thumb replaced her tongue in the girl's pussy and she returned to licking her clit. Her pussy poured its sweetness over Tabitha's face.

"Oh my, this is the best ever. It feels so good. I... I... I love you mom. I love you!" cried Dania.

After a few moments, Tabitha stopped and looked over Dania's belly at the sweet girl's face. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She quickly crawled up beside her and kissed her.

"I love you too, my sweet little girl. I want you with me forever," she cooed.

Upstairs, Stacey was basking in the glow of the best sexual scene of her life. Her son and daughter had just fucked while Sabrina ate her pussy. The emotion of it all had been overwhelming. Sabrina remained between her legs with the girl's head resting on her mom's thigh. Sean slid is softening cock out of his sister and lay down beside her. He joined her, spreading his mom's legs farther apart. The two kissed each other tenderly as Stacey watched. Here were her two children kissing each other inches from the place where they had both come into the world. She put her hands on the backs of their heads as they snaked their tongues in and out of each other's mouths.

Taking it as a sign of wanting to join in, the two began kissing their mom's thighs. Sean was the first to return to his mother's mound kissing and licking the soft smooth surface. Sabrina followed her brother's lead and placing her face beside his she gave her attention to the other side. Stacey was immediately aroused. She watched as they got closer to her slit. She raised upon her elbows to get a good view. Son and daughter were licking her cunt and each other's lips. She lay back, resigned to just enjoy the attention. She cupped her breasts in her hands and began to play with her nipples.

As the two ate their mother's pussy, Sean put his right hand on his sister's ass. God it felt wonderful. He began to rub it taking liberty to slip his fingers and slide his palm anywhere he desired. He began to explore her ass crack and finding her anus, he toyed with the little star feeling its tightness. Sabrina moaned at the enjoyment her brother was giving her. Her pussy began to tingle again. This made Sean's cock begin to grow again. His other hand went to his stiffing rod and began to play with its length. He couldn't believe how quickly he could get hard again after two hard fucks; Dania and his sister. But here it was growing and thickening as he toyed with it. Now, he wanted to fuck his mom. She had not had his cock this morning and given all the love they all felt, he knew she wanted it. He whispered in his sister's ear, "Let me fuck mom as she eats you."

Sabrina smiled and kissed her brother. Stacey felt the two stop and looked up to see the kiss and then the two looking at her with a smile. Sabrina got up and moved astride her mother's face lowering her pussy onto her lips. Stacey put her hands on her daughter's thighs and began licking her sweet little hole. Her son's cum began to drip into her mouth and she lavished the taste of the juices of her two children. Sean moved between his mother's legs and slid his now fully hard cock into her waiting hole. Stacey gasped a little then let out a nice moan.

Sean began to fuck his mom in a slow rhythm. He lay down atop his her and along side his sister's ass. He turned his head to lay his face on the girl's thigh. Kissing her leg, he looked at his mother's face as she buried her tongue into his sister. It really turned him on. His mom was sucking his come out of his sister. Wow! It was too hot. Stacey could see it in Sean's eyes and it turned her on. With his right hand Sean played with his sister's ass while he began to seriously pound his mom's cunt. Sabrina became very aroused at this. She began playing with her own nipples. Sean moved and began sucking his mom's tits.

It wasn't long before the whole family was ready to come again. They could again sense it all in each other. As Sabrina began to buck onto her mother's face Sean started to stroke faster and faster. But it was Stacey who hit it first. She could sense the pending orgasm of her children and the passion of it all washed over her like a tidal wave. She screamed into Sabrina's pussy as she humped up to meet Sean's thrusts Her hips jerked wildly and she began to squirt. Sean was next, shooting string after string of cum into his mom's cunt. Once again he had the feeling that he was turning inside out into his mom's pussy. He began to feel that familiar sensation of pain as his ass hurt from over extending his supply of cum.

Sabrina hit her peak too. She began to rock back and forth on her mom's face as she felt the vibrations of her mom's scream on her clit. She gushed juices onto her mother's lips and then she too started squirting. Stacey loved it. Her daughter had never squirted before. She lapped up all that she could get. Sean humped away at his mom's hole and finished with three hard jerks; emptying his seed into her.

As the wildness died down, Sabrina rolled off of her mom. The three la together intertwined in a mass of legs, arms, tits and cock. 'What a beautiful sight' thought Stacey as she held them both. They were exhausted and deeply satisfied. Sabrina kissed her mom's cheek with the tenderness of a child. Then changing on a dime, she said, "Wow, that was a fuck for the record books there!" They all laughed. Stacey slapped her daughter on her ass and Sean laughed. That earned him a slap on the ass too.

Time to get dressed kids. We're going shopping. Remember?" she said.

Sean replied, "I'm not sure I can walk."

Sabrina jumped up and over the two of them headed for the shower. As she hopped over Sean she slapped him on his ass and said, "Pussy!"

Tabitha and Dania showered together and were dressed when the rest of the clan came down. "I hope you three had as much fun as we did," said Tabitha.

"Actually, mom, I think we probably had more," bragged Sabrina. "Let's see; One, two three, four...Six orgasms between the three of us. Top that?"

"My goodness, sounds like you guys were busy little beavers up there," replied Tabitha.

"Well two beavers and a cock, actually," smirked Stacey as she grabbed Sean's crotch.

"Careful with the goods mom. It's the only cock around here," said her son.

"Well, maybe the only 'real' cock. There are certainly an assortment of realistic cocks to be found in this house," laughed Tabitha.

"My, Dania, you look positively radiant," said Sabrina.

Dania blushed. "Thank you Sabrina. You look good too," she replied.

"Come on gang, we can chit-chat in the car on the way. Let's get this freak-show on the road," said Tabitha taking Dania's hand.

"Shotgun!" said Stacey. They all loaded up in Tabitha's Range Rover and headed to the mall. Sean was seated between Dania and Sabrina in the back seat. On the ride down they all laughed and talked about their morning's sex like it was a movie they had all watched. Even shy little Dania put in a comment or two. She was happy to have had her first ever real cock and asked if all of them were that big.

"I'm really not sure Dania, since my cock is the only one I've ever seen close up," laughed Sean. How about it ladies, you guys have seen others. How does it compare?" he asked.

The Dugan girls all looked at each other then burst out laughing

"What, is it that small?" asked Sean sounding downtrodden.

"No, actually, grandson, you have quite the equipment there. I think I can speak for us all when I say it definitely fills us up," said Tabitha.

"I want to try it in my ass," said Sabrina. "I think that would be fun. I really like it when you guys stick your fingers in there."

"I want to do that too, never have," said Tabitha.

"I'm in for Sean's cock anywhere in me, so I'm in," said Stacey.

"Well, I am Greek, after all. So I guess I can try. But it's so big. Won't it hurt?" asked Dania.

"I here it's all about lube and relaxing," said Stacey.

"We could try one of the smaller strap-ons first if you want," said Sabrina. "Nan has a whole assortment."

"How do you know?" asked Sean.

"Seriously? Little brother; Nan and Mom have been fucking me for, what four or five years, Mom?" quipped Sabrina.

"Four" said Tabitha and Stacey at the same time. They all burst out laughing.

"And you guys never tried any ass-fucking?" asked Sean

"Nope, just liked it too much the old fashion way. But it's a new world out there now. I expect there are a lot of new things on the horizon for us," said Tabitha.

"I still haven't had my first round with Dania yet," complained Stacey.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers