Mom's Deep Love Ch. 06

Story Info
The incestuous Dugan's extend their family frolics.
16.8k words
4.8
25k
51

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Stacey had just dropped a bomb on Sean and Lydia. Sean had a brother; Lydia's son who happened to be Sean's best friend. Lydia looked at Stacey kneeling at her side and both women wept. They stood and hugged. Sean sat flabbergasted. This had been a whirlwind week. In the span of a few days her had fucked his mother, grandmother, sister, grand mother's lover and maid, and had a blow job from a guy. Now he was learning that his best friend was also his brother.

"Oh Lydia, I am so happy to tell you this. I know it is a huge surprise because it is for me as well," said Stacey She pulled a chair up next to her and held her hand.

"You certainly don't have the monopoly there in the surprise department, daughter," said Tabitha.

"Mom, does this mean that I have another brother?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, technically, no. He only shares that status with Sean since they shared a father and you are of another father," replied Stacey.

"Well, I cannot wait to meet this young man. I bet he is a great man since he has a great mother and my grand son has chosen him as best friend already," said Tabitha.

Lydia was silent through all this but spoke now through her tears, "I knew that Cody was with other women and thought this might happen one day but I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that it would be with such fine folks as you all."

"Well, this calls for an even bigger celebration," said Tabitha as the replacement waitress arrived. She continued, "Young lady, bring us a bottle of your finest Champaign. And what will you have for dinner, Lydia?"

"Oh, I've already eaten earlier," said Lydia.

"Sean finally spoke, "So how do we break this to Brian?"

"I don't really know. I suppose it should come from me. But you should be there as well. And perhaps you too, Stacey," she replied.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world," said Stacey.

"Well, I have an idea. Let's invite young Brian and his mother to the house for a holiday celebration and we can either leave you folks alone to tell him the good news or all be there as one big happy family," offered Tabitha.

"Do I have a say in all this?" asked Sean.

"Of course, baby," replied Stacey.

"Well ... I ... guess that is the best plan, Nan. But best do it soon because I just texted Brian and told him that I needed to meet him for sick news," said Sean.

"Well how's about tomorrow? Does that work for you Lydia?" asked Tabitha.

"Well, I have to work a double shift here tomorrow. So I am not sure if that is good," she replied.

"Not a problem my dear; FRANK! I need you again please," yelled Tabitha.

The door swung open and the owner appeared. "Yes Ms. Dugan, what may I do for you?" he asked.

"Ms. Lydia will be at my house tomorrow for an important meeting. I know she is scheduled for a shift or two here but is there any way that you could see your way clear to make an old lady happy so that she could join us?" asked Tabitha.

"Oh, Ms. Dugan, I must disagree ... you are not even near to being an 'old lady'. But certainly I will find a replacement for her,' he replied.

"There, it is set, young Brian will receive the surprise of his life tomorrow. Will that be soon enough for you my sweet grandson or do we need to load up and chase your brother down tonight?" asked Tabitha.

"That will be perfect, Nan," he replied.

"Is all this ok with you, Lydia?" asked Tabitha.

"Why yes of course," she replied.

Sean's mind began to slide a different direction. He looked at his mom and Lydia thinking how sexy they both looked. He had heard so much about Brian's mom and how hot she was. Now that he had fucked his own mom, he almost felt like Brian felt the same way about his mom. Hell, he knew it. He now remembered conversations he had had with Brian about his mom and how they had both confessed to wanting to have fucked their moms if only they weren't their moms. They had both been drinking beer one night while camping. Brian had admitted to spying on his mom, seeing her naked a few times and how he was always looking at her searching for a flash of her ample tits or a shot of her ass or pussy up her skirt. He admitted to having masturbated many times thinking of ways he would fuck her. He looked at Lydia wondering what it would be like to see her naked. Now that he had seen her, he could appreciate how hot she was even more. Brian was right she was a total MILF. He felt his dick getting hard and reached under the table to adjust it in his pants.

Sabrina didn't miss a beat. She saw the fire in her brother's eyes and had been eyeing Lydia from the minute she had walked in the room. She too was having thoughts of fucking her. For the first time since the conversation had erupted, she began to play with her nipple again. She looked at Sean and winked. She looked around at everyone who seemed to be occupied in eating or drinking. They were not looking at the two. She mouthed, "I want to fuck you, right now."

Sean smiled and winked. "I need to go to the boy's room. Would you all excuse me?" he asked.

"I need to go pee too," said Sabrina.

"Oh, may I go with you? I could go as well," said Dania.

"Sure, let's have a parade to the bathrooms," said Sean as he stood.

The three left the room and headed past the bar and regular restrooms. Dania turned to go to the restrooms but Sabrina grabbed her hand and pulled her with them. They went to the family restroom that was on the dining room side of the bar. Sean looked around and quickly pulled the two inside. Sean locked the door and Sabrina grabbed him kissing him on his mouth.

"I really have to pee" said Dania.

"Go ahead sweetie. Don't mind us. We are gonna fuck," said Sabrina as she began to pull down her pants.

"Oh, I see," said Dania. "The bathroom was an excuse to get away," she smiled and said. She squatted on the toilet and peed.

"Pooh, that's sexy I want to watch you pee," said Sabrina.

Dania smiled and opened her legs as Sabrina came closer. Sean had his hard cock out and stepped behind his sister as she leaned over to see Dania's pussy peeing. He slid it in her already-moistened hole easily. Dania giggled as Sabrina was pushed off balance almost falling on her. Sabrina caught her balance grabbing Dania's knees. She leaned into the giggling girl and kissed her deeply driving her tongue into the peeing girl's mouth. Sean was already pumping her pussy so hard that she had to steady herself on Dania's legs. As Dania stopped peeing, Sabrina put her hand into the toilet onto the girl's pussy and began to finger her soaked quim.

"Oh, that feels good Sabrina," said Dania as she broke the kiss. She went back to kissing her and wrapped her arms around Sabrina's neck. Sean was pounding his sister so hard it was difficult to kiss without hurting each other. So they put their heads side by side as the assault on Sabrina's cunt continued.

"Jesus, Sean! It feels like your hitting my heart with that thing. Feels good though, don't stop!" said Sabrina.

Dania moaned into Sabrina's ear, "I am going to come soon. You are so good with your fingers." She took a hand and reached down to fondle Sabrina's pussy as Sean continued his assault. She began to finger her clit in time with Sabrina's finger's on her own pussy. It wasn't long until the girls were ready to come. Dania stood up pulling Sabrina's upper body with her. Sabrina continued fingering the girl as she came.

Sean hunched down to get a better angle on his sister's cunt. Sabrina shoved her ass into his crotch as she buried two fingers in Dania's pussy. Both girls came at the same time. "Oh, God Sean, fuck me harder. Fuck me harder," she said a little too loudly. Dania removed her hand from Sabrina's crotch and hugged the girl again. They kissed as Sabrina's fingers continued to work Dania's orgasm. Sean Looked as the two girls kissed and it pushed him over the edge. He filled his sister's cunt with his seed grunting as he jerked his hips slamming Sabrina's ass.

"Is everything OK in there," said someone as they knocked at the door.

"Yes. Be out in a minute," said Sabrina. All hurried to clean up and get dressed. Dania and Sabrina left first. Sabrina motioned to Sean a 'Thumbs-up' indicating that the coast was clear. Sean waited a few seconds before leaving the bathroom. The girls went straight back to the table as Sean stopped by the bar to get a glass of water. He left before it came. As he entered the room he looked at his grandmother who smiled and winked at him. She knew full well what had just happened.

They literally closed the restaurant down and said their good byes to Lydia in the parking lot. All the family hugged the lady and kissed her on the cheek. Sean held her in his arms longer than the rest had. He could feel her tits smashing against his chest. He resisted the urge to let his hand slip down her back to her ass. He spoke to her as he held her, "I am so glad to know you Ms. Saunacey. Brian and I are so close and he has told me so much about you. I feel like I know you. But I am so looking forward to getting to know you and my brother even more." As he finished he kissed her on the cheek.

Stacey drove home as Tabitha had drunk far too much. She was quieter than usual. But, she cheered a bit when. Sabrina told what the others already knew that they had gone to the bathroom to fuck. Dania confessed to not knowing at first but understanding and joining in. Stacey described the scene for everyone and they all had a good laugh. "And, I swear his cock was hitting my heart. Damn Sean, I think your cock is getting bigger all the time," she said finishing.

"It may be. Getting bigger from swelling from fucking so much," said Tabitha.

"Yeah son, how many times have you come today six, eight?" asked Stacey.

"Damn, mom, I lost count. But what a week this has been. I am the luckiest guy in the whole world. I have the best fucking family in the world; literally. And, that includes you too, Dania. You are my sister now. So it's even more exciting to fuck you," said Sean a little drunk.

"Thank you Sean, I like to fuck you too. Maybe we can do it in a bed soon instead of the kitchen," she said. Everyone laughed.

"Any time sis," replied Sean.

"Hey, what about our orgy tonight?" asked Sabrina.

"Baby, it's after midnight. And it's going to be a big day tomorrow," said Stacey.

"Hey grand son! You got one more fuck left in you for your nan?" asked Tabitha.

"Sure, nan. Anything for you. How do you want it?" he asked.

"In my bed, so I can fall asleep afterwards maybe with that massive cock of yours inside me," she replied.

"Hey Dania, come to bed with mom and me," said Sabrina.

"Ok, Ms Stacey, can I eat your pussy tonight?" she asked

She was too sweet for Stacey to deny her request. "Sure sweetie. Just don't get upset if I fall asleep," said Stacey.

"You won't mom, 'cause You are gonna be eating my pussy while she does," said Sabrina.

Upstairs, Sean and Tabitha shed their clothes and headed for the shower. Tabitha unbuttoned her blouse, shed it and took off her jeans. She purposely turned away from her grandson so he could see her ass. She felt as if it was her best asset. It was truly a gorgeous ass; perfectly pear-shaped without a hint of sag or droop. She wiggled her ass as she took off her thong bending way over so that her grandson could get a clear view of her asshole. Then as she stood, she undid the clasps on her bra and turned to face him. It had been a while since Sean had seen his grandmother naked and he had seen and done so much and seen so many other people that he was in awe anew by her beauty and youthfulness for a woman of 52. He marveled at her tits; how firm they were and how large her nipples were. He stripped naked as Tabitha marveled at his hardening cock. "Damn, boy, you got a lot of stamina," she marveled. She approached him and took his member in her hand. She dropped to her knees and began to fondle it while she admired it. Then she slowly slipped it into her mouth.

Sean moaned, "Oh, Nan. That feels incredible." He could feel it stiffening even more as she expertly sucked it and swirled her tongue about its head and shaft. Sean grabbed her head and was rubbing the back of it lovingly as he pulled her to him. She cupped his balls in her hand and began to fondle them. In no time he was back at full staff. When she felt he was hard enough, she stood and led him to the shower. She kissed her grandson passionately as the water warmed, His hands went to her breasts automatically and he began exploring the mounds of flesh. He had forgotten already how good her tits felt and how big were her nipples when they were fully erect. They stepped inside the shower and he began sucking on her nipples and licking her areolas. She laid her head back under the warm water and moaned.

He slipped his hand to her crotch and opened her lips. She was wet. "I'm ready for you, grandson. She said as she pulled his face to hers. But, I want you to fuck me in the ass tonight. I want to be your first Dugan in something and I think my ass is prime for your cock," she said. She held up a finger and stepped out of the shower. "Keep that thing hard baby, you'll need it. It's gonna be a tight fit lover," she said as she pulled a bottle from under the sink. She stepped into the toilet and closed the door.

'No need to tell me that,' he thought. The thought of fucking his nan in the ass was enough to keep him hard.

Down the hall the girls had joined in the shower. Stacey and Sabrina were giving Dania some much needed attention. They felt that she had been left out of the conversation and other things that evening except for the bathroom fuck. "I cannot get over how perfect your ass is, Dania," said Stacey. Dania groaned approval with Sabrina's tongue buried in her mouth. Sabrina was also tweaking and pulling on the tiny girl's nipples. It was a little painful to the girl but she had come to enjoy the sensation.

Behind her Stacey knelt down and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She immediately stuck her tongue out and began licking the little ring. Sabrina moved a hand to Dania's pussy and began rubbing it with four fingers. Dania was in heaven. She grabbed Sabrina's head and pulled it to her mouth. Moaning, she rammed her tongue into Sabrina's mouth and began frantically searching the depths of the other girl's oral cavity. It was Sabrina's turn to let out a moan. Dania put her free hand on Sabrina's mound and, parting her slit, she started searching for Sabrina's clit. It didn't take long to find the precious bud. It was hard already.

Behind her, Stacey had the girl's anus all lubed up with saliva. She slipped her forefinger into the tight hole and, feeling Dania's ass push back to her, she shoved it all the way into the tight little hole. That was all that it took. Dania began to come. Her knees weakened and Sabrina had to all-but hold her up with her hand that was working her pussy. She screamed, "Oh my ohhhh ohhh ohhhhhhh. It is sooo good I'm coming so good." Stacey continued to work her finger in the girl's ass, probing and curling it as Dania jumped al about.

Then Sabrina felt the beginnings of her orgasm welling up. "Mom, I need to come. Mom... I'm gonna come. Help me mommy. Help me come. Oh God, Dania, your fingers feel so good on me. Put them in me... All of them, she said. Dania obliged she curled three fingers and drove them into Sabrina's cunt.

"Like this, Sabrina? Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, oh my God, yes," yelled Sabrina.

Stacey pulled her finger out of spent Dania and shoving her face into the girl's ass, she reached past her, behind her daughter and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She found her anus and rammed her finger into it. "Like this baby, is that what mommy's girl wants. You want me to finger fuck your ass?" asked Stacey.

"Yes mommy, yes ... oh ... Mammy ... I'm coming! Oh my God I'm coming! Oh God this is the best one yet. Fuck me mom fuck me in the ass with your fingers," yelled Sabrina.

Stacey pulled her ass cheek apart further with her other hand and slipped in a second finger. Sabrina jumped and bucked and danced as the burning sensation of the fingers going in without lube gave way to a hot filling sensation. "Oh God, I want Sean's cock in my ass. I want my brother's huge cock in there mom. I want Sean to fuck me in my ass," she yelled.

Tabitha lay on the bed, she had put a pillow under her ass and it stuck up beautifully in the air. "Oh Nan! Your ass is perfect. I gotta lick it. Can I lick it first, Please?" asked Sean.

"Sure baby, you can lick my ass anytime you want," answered his grand mother.

Sean buried his face in his nan's ass and started probing her hole with his tongue. He imagined that his cock was actually getting harder. She moaned, "Oh baby, that feels real good. But I want your cock in there. Grab some lube over there in the bedside drawer and slather it up and that huge cock of yours too" said Tabitha.

Sean got the lube and took great pleasure rubbing it on her anus and inserting his fingers in her beautiful bum. Then he smeared a liberal amount of the jelly on his cock.

"You ready grandma?" he asked.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm ready," she replied. He straddled her legs and pushed his cock in her ass crack. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. His target spread in invitation. He pushed the bulbous head oh his cock against it and it reluctantly gave. Tabitha let out a little yelp as it penetrated her ass.

"You ok, Nan?" he asked.

"Oh yes baby, push it in, slow, but push it in," she replied. Sean began putting his weight behind his stiff rod and it began to disappear into the hole. His grand mom grabbed the sheets and bit down on the bed. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned into the bed. Sean had half his cock in her now. It was so tight and felt so good. He pulled back a little and shoved even more into her ass. She moaned again. "Damn, son, that thing is massive," she said.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Don't you dare! It feels so good," she replied. He pulled back and shoved more in. Then pulling back he shoved the entire length of his cock into his grand mother's ass.

"God, Nan, your ass is so tight if feels so good. Can I fuck it now? Can I fuck it like I fuck your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes baby. Fuck your nan's ass just like a pussy," she replied. He obliged and began pumping her ass like a machine. Her hand went towards her pussy but there was no need. She was already working her way to orgasm.

Sean yelled, "I'm coming nan, I'm going to come in your ass."

"I'm coming too baby. Push it harder fuck me Sean. Fuck me harder," screamed Tabitha.

Sean pounded her ass even harder and he began to empty his seed into her bowels. Tabitha writhed and moaned beneath him as she came. He reached around her and grabbed her tits as he lurched into her ass several more times. Then, spent, he collapsed on top of his grand mother.

"God nan, that was so good. Did you like it too?" he asked.

"You have to ask? I bet they heard me all the way in Stacey's room. That was so good baby," she replied.

The girls were exhausted but Stacey had yet to come. They toweled off and made their way, naked, to the bed. Stacey pulled down the cover and crawled onto the sheets. She was ready to go to sleep.

"Oh no, mom," said Sabrina. "You are going to come too," she continued.

"That's ok baby, I'm exhausted. You girls have to be tired too," said Stacey.

"No, Ms Stacey. You helped make me come and I want to do it for you too," said Dania.

The girls crawled atop Stacey as she lay on her back. "Just lay back and relax, mom. Let us have some fun with your sweet pussy," said Sabrina. She spread her mother's legs and lay side by side with Dania between them. They both began licking and kissing Stacey's thighs. As they met at her mound, they kissed each other. Sabrina marveled at the beautiful sight before her of the two like-sized girls now laying between her legs kissing.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers