Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

Mom was just loose enough to go along with it, not really seeing it as anything other than just being a bit silly. The only problem was, she couldn't just be topless, in removing her dress, she was entirely naked beneath it, and thus expressed her concern over that.

"No problem," Jill said. "I'll just get naked too. Even better!" She added, and quickly removed her jeans before anyone could even begin to object to that.

Now it was time to get her mother included as well. "You know what?" I then said as though the idea had just now come to me, "Since the two of you already are naked...I think Aunt Sue should be in this one with both of you, how about it Aunt Sue?" Jill of course immediately and enthusiastically agreed with the idea, as then did mom since that would make it a lot easier for the three of them to be seen in the nude together, especially in front of me. Even then, Aunt Sue sort of hesitated, though trying to make a joke out of it, complaining.

"Well that doesn't seem very fair...Jack see's three beautiful naked women together while he gets to stay dressed?"

Jill and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. "Tell you what," I said. If you get naked...I'll get naked, and then no one will have anything over anyone else."

Both mom and Aunt Sue seemed surprised by that, but neither one of them was in much of a position to say or do anything except for going along with it. As Aunt Sue soon after removed her summer dress, I too stripped down, still fidgeting with the camera in order to take their picture together. For the moment at least, I had managed to keep myself from getting an erection. It was a bit too early to spring that one on them just yet, though I had every intention of doing so eventually.

The three of them soon posed together there, fully nude against the railing, and I took several shots, turning them this way and that, basically posing them. Each shot getting slightly more risqué than the last, though they soon seemed to start laughing and having fun with it as I did so.

"Hey, here's one, take this one!" Jill said suddenly reaching over to grab each one of their tits.

"Great shot!" I said taking it. "Ok, now you mom...and Aunt Sue, in this next one, how about the two of you reach over and grab one of Jill's!" They did so, each time laughing about it, having fun, and getting more and more provocative with each photo I took.

"Ok, now Jack...it's your turn," Jill said switching places with me. And as we'd hoped in our doing so, neither mom nor Aunt Sue seemed to be bothered with it when I stepped in taking Jill's place. Once again the first few pictures fairly mild in the beginning, me just standing between the two of them, arms about their respective waists, then another, my hands finally cupping each one of their breasts. By now however, I was getting hard, a fact that was a bit too noticeable to overlook, Aunt Sue commenting on it first in fact.

"Ah oh...looks like we're venturing into X-rated territory here, especially with Jack getting an erection. Best be taking photos from the waist up from now on if we're going to keep doing this."

"I don't mind a couple of mild little X pictures," I said grinning at the two of them. "In fact, I have one in mind just for our own pleasures might be fun seeing later on," I assured them.

"Oh? And what might that be?" Mom said already beginning to suspect this wasn't quite as innocent an idea as Jill and I had made it out to be in the beginning. Though seeing my hard cock at the moment, had suddenly made my Aunt Sue more than willing to go along with just about anything at this point.

"Look, we don't have any secrets remaining between any of us any more now do we?" Jill said jumping in. "So...let's not pretend that we do, or that we haven't been enjoying one another. So, let's just continue to enjoy ourselves then, and simply embrace the moment, have some fun, and perhaps be a little bit naughty while doing it."

"What do you have in mind?" Aunt Sue curiously asked, though I could see by the look in her eyes, she was now horny as hell, as was mom...though she was still having a little trouble trying to admit to that.

"Well, how about I set up the camera to get us all together?" Jill suggested. "In somewhat of a naughty pose, for our own amusement," she hinted smiling. And before anyone could voice a concern, she quickly instructed mom to sit on the bench, me standing next to her, Aunt Sue on the ground, kneeling in front of mom.

"And where will you be?" Aunt Sue asked as Jill readied the self-timer for ten seconds.

"Right behind you mom...so make sure I can get behind you when I'm ready," she added. As she did that, I looked over at mom.

"Go ahead mom...suck it, suck my prick for the camera."

Jill hit the ten-second delay, sprinted over, and was suddenly between her mother's legs. "Go on mom...lick Aunt Darlene's cunt...hurry mom, hurry, before the camera goes off!"

All at once, mom had me in her mouth, Sue's face buried between mom's legs eating her, and last but not least, Jill between her mother's legs, now licking her. Even after the shutter went off, we remained where we were, doing what we were, and now enjoying every moment of it too as we did so.

**

We of course took several more photos, letting the camera pretty much dictate the sex act we suddenly performed with one another. By now, we were all past the point of no return, the lust causing each of us to have dropped whatever inhibitions we might have had, save for one, which I knew for my mother was still a big one. But I knew I was slowly getting closer and closer to actually experiencing that, when with very little coaxing on Jill's part, she somehow managed to convince both my Aunt and my mom, to get one with the two of them licking my cock simultaneously. A fantasy I'd been harboring all along anyway.

"Hmm, that was fucking hot!" Jill said looking at the shot through the camera. "How about this one?" she now suggested, which is one we had actually discussed previously. "Aunt Darlene? Can you work the camera for the next couple of shots? A few from differing angles and close ups? I'd like one with Jack's nice hard cock inside me, and mom licking it, and me while he is. Think you can get a few of those for us?"

Mom was still a little reluctant, but I knew by the look in her eyes she was still very horny too, and immediately got into the various poses, camera angles as the three of us began enjoying one another. The feel of Jill's wet succulent pussy, Aunt Sue licking and tickling the two of us with her tongue proved to be highly arousing, especially when seen through the eyes of the camera.

"Ok Aunt Darlene, your turn!" Jill said as she got her mother to exchange places with her. At first, mom thought she'd just be doing more of what Sue had done, licking one of us while I once again fucked Jill. Instead however, we made a slight little change in the scenery. "No. In this one, you lay down, I want to try licking the two of you together," she stated.

"No, that's not such a very good idea. As fun as this admittedly is, and has been...Jack knows how I feel about his doing that."

"I won't put it in you mom, not unless you want me to. But...how about Jill hold my dick in her hand, and place it against your clit, sort of tease you with it? How's that sound?"

Still worried, still reluctant, she eventually went along with it however, especially as Jill began doing just that, rubbing the head of my hard stiff shaft up and down the wet glistening lips of my mother's pussy. Particularly against her clit, making her bounce almost spasmodically as she did so.

"Oh that was a hot one. And so was that," Aunt Sue said as she moved about with the camera taking shot after shot after shot.

"In a minute, we'll get a few of you with my dick in your pussy," I said purposely speaking to my Aunt, who made no worried claim about experiencing that. As I'd hoped, I then saw the somewhat envious look in mom's eyes as she looked over towards her sister, knowing full well that the likelihood of having my cock inside my Aunt's cunt...wasn't that far away.

It was then she looked up at Jill, still holding my dick in her hand, teasing her with it, as she spoke almost in a whisper. "Put it inside me."

Jill smiled, just as I did. Slipping the head of my dick just inside the opening of mom's cunt, Aunt Sue pausing to watch for a moment, the impact of my doing so now clearly evident. "You ready?" Jill asked.

"Yes...yes, fuck yes!" Mom suddenly cried out, and then I plunged, plunged into her depths, sinking the entire length of my shaft into her hot wet passage. "Oh my god!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs as I began fucking into her, slowly though forcefully at first, each new thrust penetrating her even deeper until she again cried out. "Fuck me Jack...fuck me!" Screaming it at the top of her lungs.

It was a good thing there weren't any neighbors living close by. When mom came, the sound of her orgasm screamed into the night, several birds actually taking flight nearby when she did. Her cry of release was loud, long and extremely erotic. The surge of her pussy juice bathing my prick as I continued fucking her cunt, trying with all my might not to lose my own load just then. However, it was Jill's hand suddenly taking a hold of my balls from behind, which now brought an end to that, especially as she commented.

"Squirt it baby! Squirt it! I want to feel you spurting all that hot fucking juice into your momma's cunt!"

That's all it took. Even as mom suddenly lurched into a second equally intense orgasm, I now joined her, spilling my seed inside her, bathing the walls of her sweet juicy quim in a thick copious jettison of my spunk. So much so, that it soon after began oozing out of her pussy as I finally stepped away on weak knees. When I did, Jill surprised everyone, quickly kneeling in front of mom, within seconds she was sucking down my cum, and mom's as she hungrily lapped away at her sweet delicious split. The decadent, almost obscene sounds as she continued doing so affecting all of us as she slurped away at her like a wild woman gone mad.

"Save some for me," Aunt Sue said, now taking her place as she too began spearing mom's pussy with her tongue, lapping up the last remnants and traces of our combined climax as Jill and I now stood looking on.

"What's say we take a breather, fire up the barbeque, and have some dinner. After that, I think we should all retire to the bedroom for a bit more fun after that, how's that sound?" Jill suggested, to which I hardily agreed.

Spent, and though for the moment satiated, mom stood taking me off to one side briefly. "Are you ok? With all of this? Any of this?" She now asked.

"Mom, just so you know. I am more than. And so is Jill. We had a long...long talk about all of this, long before any of this actually happened. And we're both in agreement, and in hopes that we'll continue to do so from this point going forward, as long as you and Aunt Sue are. So please...don't worry about us. And I am in fact, very much looking forward to fucking all three of you again later. So...how about we get something to eat to bolster some energy before we go off and do that?"

Jill soon after came over, pretty much telling her the same, and then adding. "And I am so looking forward to licking your pussy too Aunt Darlene," she grinned hotly. "And to you...licking mine!"

**

It was actually fun sitting around eating dinner in the nude. We enjoyed a bit more wine, which I think helped to calm my mother's nerves a great deal, though by now we were all pretty much feeling loose and still horny as hell. After we had cleaned up and put most everything away, Jill came walking out of the house with a couple of large sized quilts and pillows, spreading them out on the grass behind the house. By the time I had finished walking out the trash, gone inside to pee, and came back out again, mom and Jill were already laying down on the blanket together with Jill comfortably positioned between moms legs. I quickly lay down beside them, and then leaned over in order to suck on one of mom's breasts while Jill devoured mom's pussy for the first time, driving her nuts in the process. Aunt Sue soon came out, saw the three of us together and immediately came over and began playing with, and sucking on mom's other breast. As we did that, mom reached over and began toying with my cock a little, though her concentration lapsed frequently as our combined attention was soon bringing her to the edge. Watching, and hearing her climax like this was extremely erotic, seeing Jill, my super sexy cousin eating out her Aunt, while my Aunt and I continued fondling and sucking her tits the entire time was almost unbelievable.

With my cock about as hard and as stiff as it's ever been, I quickly suggested to the girls how sexy it would be for the three of them to get on all fours, kneeling next to one another while I screwed each one of them from behind, taking turns. Once again Jill set up the camera in order to get a few shots of us doing this, and then I proceeded to shove my prick inside mom's cunt again first, which was heavenly as she was so slippery wet after her recent climax. I could still feel her pussy cream inside as I fucked her, looking down at my prick every time I pulled out before shoving it into her again and seeing it covered with her white frothy cream.

"I love fucking your cunt mom!" I told her, almost losing it when I did, finally pulling out and giving myself a brief intermission before sliding it inside Aunt Sue's pussy next. Kneeling behind her, I now began fingering her, looking over towards mom as she reached beneath her, fingering her own pussy as she was now highly aroused and far from being satisfied.

"Fuck me Jack, please fuck me honey...my pussy needs a nice hard cock inside!"

Sliding my prick inside my Aunt's pussy, I fucked her in turn for several long glorious minutes until once again I felt the surge in my balls threatening to erupt. Reluctantly I pulled out, though I continued to finger her very slick pussy for a few moments, then leaned over and licked her as well. By now she was begging for more, but it was Jill's turn to receive my prick. Kneeling behind her, I was delighted to see my Aunt and mom literally roll onto one another. Criss-crossing their legs over each other, they managed to press their cunts together and began grinding them as I slipped my prick inside Jill. Now fucking her from behind, the two of us watched as our mom's scissored one another, humping themselves, cunt to cunt. The squishy delicious sounds we soon heard once again had me hovering on the edge. With no hope for it, I pulled out of Jill's pussy, but immediately slid beneath her and began eating her out. When I heard the pant of mom's climax obviously begin, I took a moment to look over, just as Jill had, and we watched Aunt Sue hump mom into a glorious climax.

"Come fuck your mom baby," Aunt Sue begged Jill, so she slid off my face, and soon joined up in the same pussy to pussy press we'd been watching. Seeing Jill now sliding and smearing her own juicy cunt against her mom, threatened me into exploding at any moment, and I nearly did so without even touching my own dick.

By now mom had recovered somewhat, enough so at least that she knelt at the side of the two of them, leaning over to lick and tickle them each with her tongue as they continued pressing themselves together. I stood up, watching all this from above, feeling the throb in my prick at the sight.

Aunt Sue then came, screaming out her pleasure, with moments later Jill following suit. They all rolled away from one another, trying to catch their collective breathes as I stood there, dick throbbing needing to squirt more than I'd ever felt the need to do before. Mom laughed upon seeing me standing there like that looking down at them, my dick actually bouncing up and down of its own accord.

"Looks like my son's feeling left out all of a sudden," she said, and then knelt in front of me. "I want to see your beautiful prick squirt Jack, want to see it come all over momma's titties!"

Just the thought of doing and seeing that nearly brought me off. Aunt Sue and Jill both rather liked the idea as well, and soon knelt on either side of her, holding their own breasts up in their hands, giving me three beautiful pairs of tit-targets to squirt on. I don't think I pumped my prick any more than five or six strokes at the most before I felt the cream explode up my shaft, soon showering the three of them in what had to be for me one of the most intensely satisfying orgasms of my entire life.

Standing there watching my prick squirt, spray and ejaculate all over the three of them was amazing. And once again, I don't think I've ever produced as much cum as I did then either, seeing it squirt, saturating all three pairs of breasts. I stood there drenching them all in thick copious spurts of cream that covered them almost entirely. It was again more erotic and sensual to me at the time than anything I'd ever seen or done before. I soon after collapsed, sitting down on the blanket in order to recover, and then watched as the three of them languished, in licking off all that sticky, creamy sperm from one another's boobs.

Satisfied for the time being, I sat back as they did that, soon after forming up into a small tight little circle as they began eating one another out again simultaneously. Mom now licking Jill's sweet pussy, Jill licking her mothers, and Aunt Sue now eating moms. The sight of them doing that, though arousing, failed to get me back to full erection. I was honestly too exhausted by now, so was content to simply sit there and watch the three of them get one another off. After they had, we simply curled up back on the quilts once again, using one for a covering, and soon after fell asleep together there beneath the stars.

At some point I remember partially waking. The feel of someone's lips licking and sucking my very flaccid prick. I didn't fully wake however, once again drifting off, the sweetness of the non-arousing pleasure actually putting me back to sleep again. So it was that I never knew who it was who had done that, and didn't even ask when I woke up the following morning. Not too surprisingly perhaps, Jill and I were the last two to get up. I found myself holding her in the crook of my arm, the feel of her soft breasts pressed against me as the sun hit my face, waking me up fully.

She sighed pleasurably, her eyes opening.

"Sleep well?"

"Hmm yes, I did...now, fuck me. Slowly, softly...but fuck me Jack. Fuck me."

And we did.

**

I came downstairs after my shower to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Mom was now in the shower upstairs where I'd just come from, and Jill was using the one downstairs, leaving my Aunt and I alone for a few minutes. She turned upon hearing me enter the kitchen smiling as she stood forking the sweet smelling bacon on the stove. I laughed upon seeing her, as she wore only an apron, her ass clearly visible from behind as she stood there, though she'd obviously worn that as some form of protection against splattering grease. I walked over behind her, kissed her on the neck and allowed my hand to sneak around in front, grasping her breast, toying with her nipple briefly until she finally shooed me away.

"Go fix us some coffee you naughty boy," she giggled.

I did so, pouring us each a cup, placing them down on the table sitting, as she moments later walked over taking a seat across from me.

"I have to tell you Jack, it's nice to see you and Jill having patched things up again, I was beginning to think the two of you never would."

"I know what you mean, I was beginning to think we wouldn't either, but when I saw her standing there in the doorway of the barn, I was honestly surprised when she was. At first, I actually thought it was you for a moment."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers