Mom's Empty Bed

Story Info
Son fills a void in Mom's world.
1.8k words
4.21
392.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hornsup
Hornsup
31 Followers

I knew my mother's husband was out of town frequently, but I wasn't aware of the toll it was taking on her until a few days ago. I had just returned from my first semester at college and was up earlier than usual for a run with a friend. Usually, I sleep till almost ten. I went into my mother's room to let her know I was leaving. She wasn't there, but I could hear the water running and the growl of the jets in the large bathtub/spa. The door to the bathroom was open, so I assumed she was not yet in the tub.

Well, apparently she had forgotten I was home because as soon as I looked in, I could see her with her legs draped out of the tub, using a whirlpool jet to pleasure herself. I had arrived just in time. Her face flushed and grimacing, she began to shout out with pleasure. I felt self-conscious for being there, but the beauty of her full breasts peeking over the side of the tub and the intensity of her climax kept me transfixed. As her shouting subsided into moans, I drew back and retreated to my own bathroom. I couldn't wait to match her pleasure with my own. Having had the presence of mind to grab a pair of her panties from the laundry hamper in her room, I dropped my running shorts around my ankles, wrapped her satin panties around my dick and began pumping my fist. My dick lengthened with passion as I felt the slick material slide against my skin. Frustrated for a moment, I kicked off the shorts and placed my leg up on the edge of the tub. Sure enough, when my climax came, my raised leg amplified the feeling as the spasms erupted from the back of my thigh, through my balls, spouting into my Mom's panties. As the spasms kept coming, I cupped her panties around the end of my dick, capturing all of my seed in the material. When I finished, I wondered whether she would notice her panties in MY hamper and a little worse for wear. Late for my run, I cleaned up and left.

That night I was more aware of Mom's presence. I felt my awkwardness at my secret morning peepshow and my lust over Mom's physicality. Yet the passion awakened by the experience was still present. I excused myself early so I could be alone. I wanted to filter through my newfound attraction to this beautiful woman who had always been a part of my life. In my room, feelings of guilt (You're fantasizing about your MOTHER!), lust (How fine she is with her voluptuous figure, her full lips, her raven hair, above and below.), and a realization that this attraction had been roiling beneath the surface. Now I realized the girls I had been most turned on by had been of my mother's type. Had I been lusting after her all along, or was I some psychological poster-child wanting to pull Mommy's apron strings?

Still confused after hours of contemplation, I headed to the kitchen for a snack. It was past midnight and the dark rooms and quiet made me realize Mom had gone to bed. Before I hit the lights in the kitchen, I saw a blinking on the island. Mom had a message on her phone. Curious, I checked. Her husband, due back that night, was delayed by "unforeseen circumstances." I was angry at how little consideration he gave her and I thought she should know what was going on. So I brought the phone to her room and woke her softly so she could read the text. She sighed. I could see she had worn a sexy nightie for his return, black satin and lace throwing into contrast the pale skin of her breasts. I thought I could even make out the light brown of her nipples through the lace. The cool night air had raised those nipples and I turned to leave before she noticed how obviously I was aroused.

Instead, she surprised me by asking me to stay. She held up the blankets and asked me to curl up next to her. I was too concerned for her to say "no." So I lay down beside her, flat on my back. Apparently this wasn't good enough. Mom turned toward me and put her head on my shoulder and her arm across my chest. I was hoping I could conceal my arousal, but her leg curled up across mine, touching my stretched boxers. Her movement stopped for a moment. Then her leg retreated a little, coming to rest across my thighs. I thought I was OK. Then I felt her hand start to move slowly down my waist to grasp me tightly.

"This is a surprise." She continued to hold my dick as I grew to my full length. "Do you think Mommy is pretty?"

"I always have," I managed to gasp out, "But I didn't realize how much until today." Her hand started to rise and fall, rubbing me in my boxers.

"Little boys aren't supposed to notice their mothers like that," she said. I didn't know how to reply. She continued, "Mommies aren't supposed to lust after their boys, either, so I guess we're both in trouble."

I couldn't tell whether she was serious or just teasing, so I took a risk. I reached across to her chest and cupped her lace entrapped breast with my hand. "I can't help but notice such a beautiful woman, I'm only human."

"We're both human," she said.

Without waiting for my reply, she rose up next to me and straddled my legs. She pulled down my shorts and taking my dick in her hand again stroked me to full length. She lowered her head down to me and her tongue swirled around the head of my penis. I shuddered with pleasure and concern -- This magnificent feeling was from my MOM! Still stroking me, her other hand started playing with the sensitive skin just below my balls and I was as big as I could be. Now she took me into her mouth as deep as I could go. I felt the head strike the opening of her throat and heard her moan. The warmth of her mouth and the touch of her teeth and tongue on my penis got me hotter and hotter. Her other hand was now under me, grabbing my butt, one cheek at a time. Her nails were raking across my skin and sneaking up between my ass to lightly press my little hole. My eyes widened. I felt the back of my legs tensing and knew what was coming. "I'm about ..." was all I could get out before she lifted her head with a whoosh and signaled me to be quiet. She held her mouth open above the head of my penis as she stroked me to completion. I watched as the jets of my cum shot into her mouth and across her face. As it subsided, she kissed the head, licking the last of the cum and wiped her mouth with my dick.

She grinned at me. "How was that, little boy? ... Well, not so little."

I sighed with relief and the release I had just experienced. She collapsed next to me and held me. I held her too.

After a few minutes, my intense passion had subsided and I just wanted to hold her close. I think I fell asleep. (Typical man!) But I woke again a little later to this beautiful woman holding me. As young as I am, I was clearly ready for action again, because I was aroused almost as soon as I was conscious. I realized I was running my fingers through her almost black hair and she was moving to encourage me to keep it up. With my other hand I reached across and ran my fingers along her curves, feeling her strength beneath the womanly flesh. She felt so good!

I began licking on her torso, starting just at the point where the curve of her breast lay against her chest. I was really licking the material of her nightie, but as I worked my way lower, she abruptly pulled up the garment, revealing her rounded tummy. I tickled her belly button with my tongue and got a giggle as my reward. I headed further south, licking, kissing, and nipping my way along her hips and the outside of her thighs. I traced the edge of her lace with my tongue. I blew on the softness inside her thighs. Then I began long licks between her legs, moistening the material covering her. She sighed and hooked her thumbs in her panties, pulling them down over her raised knees. They shot across the room before I had a chance to play with them! That would have to wait till morning.

I returned my attention to the top of her thighs. Tracing my tongue through the curly patch, I licked down again and for the first time tasted my mother. What a sweet scent. What a lustful taste. Wanting more, I lengthened my tongue and drove it into her. The flow of her passion began to grow and I lapped it up. I could feel her fingers entwining in my hair as she guided my head into her. Pulling back and resuming little licks, I began to play with her -- more and more licks and touches in more and more complicated patterns. I could feel her tensing as I fingered her and licked her closer and closer. Her breathing changed to rapid gasps and her hips were raising to meet my touch. As she began to gasp in higher pitches, I moved around to face her and she grabbed my dick and placed me inside her.

I was so aroused by giving her pleasure that I saw her eyes widen as I spread her with my dick. She hadn't had a man in a while and she was tight. Wet, warm, and tight. My strokes started long and slow and deep. I felt I could trace her insides with what I could feel. After only a minute, my earlier work paid off and she yelled as her passion washed over her. I plunged in as far as I could and held there, feeling the faint spasms of her climax tighten her around me. As she calmed, I began to drive into her with greater frenzy. Finally, I shot into her and collapsed on top of her. She hugged me to her as the last jolts of passion ebbed out of me.

We slept together through the night. I became her companion on the many days her husband left his side of her bed empty. Before too many weeks had passed, she asked him to leave. She had what she needed -- at least for now. And I became a permanent fixture in his place. Oh, what he missed.

Hornsup
Hornsup
31 Followers