Mom's Estranged Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make mommy cum!" she finally screamed before bucking with pleasure.

The orgasm built slowly from deep inside, pulling sparks of erotic energy from all the extremities of her body. She fought hard to keep it at bay, knowing that the longer she could hold back the climax, the better it would be. Her entire body was tingling, muscles numb from bracing against her orgasm and she was just about to pass out when she finally let loose.

A huge tidal wave of pleasure swept over Becky's body, rocking it back and forth like a pebble thrown around in the waves of the ocean. Moans, whimpers and screams filled the room. Before the first orgasm had completely washed over her, a second one started with less intensity, seeming to continue where the first had ended.

Jason felt his mother's body shutter and shake with waves of pleasure and his second orgasm swept over him in the middle of his mothers, leaving his cock nearly too sensitive to bear the continued fervor of his mom's passion when she started her second orgasm. He was relieved when she finally collapsed on top of him.

Becky laid there listening to her son's wildly beating heart, her pussy still stretched by his cock, warm trickles of their forbidden desire draining from her depths. Gone was the innocence of her son and her hopes of a normal mother-son relationship, but instead she focused on what had been the best sex of her life, taking months to build the intensity, all erupting in a single forbidden act. They did share a love, one that most people couldn't understand, but it was working for them.

There was no going back from this point, only forward. Mother and son both shared the same thought, "what would happen next?"

12