Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth Ch. 1

Story Info
Chuck tests his mother's timidness.
3k words
3.43
312.3k
55
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers

Copyright (c) 2002, by DiscipleN. All rights reserved.

This work may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior, documented consent from the owner.

* * * * *

Dorothy Hughes scrubbed at a jelly stain on the kitchen table. She had tried everything, but the wooden top refused to give up the last bit of discoloration. She began to cry. Dorothy was not a strong woman. She had married young to a much older man whom she had thought was strong enough for both of them, but his strength proved a bully's, and he had treated her with nothing but contempt for ten years until he died in a factory accident. She had suffered heaps of physical and mental abuse at his hands, all for the sake of a love she once thought was true and their one boy child. The strain of her marriage had left her a husk of a personality.

Her son, Chuck, recently 18, was beginning to resemble his father in feature and attitude. Dorothy would always try to please the child hoping he would learn to love her in spite of his father's influence, but she had ended up spoiling him, and more and more Chuck began to use his father's tones and expressions to get his way. Only this morning he had called her lazy about not keeping house clean, so that she would give him ten dollars to see a movie. Dorothy's life was little but a slave's, who received a small insurance check every month.

Dorothy still hoped that if she showed Chuck how much she loved him he would mend his ways, but she was beginning to fear the worst. She didn't know what she would do. Her husband, Angus treated her exactly as if she were his slave, to do with as he pleased. He had never tried to make her happy once he knew she couldn't stand up to his contempt. Even when they made love, she would invariable find his cock thrust deep into her throat, choking her or forced up her ass making her scream in pain, rather than given gently into her cunt. When he fucked her normally, he would beat at her pelvis with his hips, hard, and he would grab her juicy tits roughly and bite them. Sex with her husband was just one more way that he treated her with absolute scorn. That was what she feared most.

She looked at herself, standing in the kitchen. Not ugly, by most men's standards, she was tall and slender with a nice sized pair of breasts and beautifully curved hips. If she had more self esteem, she would have looked gorgeous, but the only clothes she owned were old and ugly. Angus had bought them at garage sales, while he paid for fine suits and shirts. Dorothy knew that he cheated on her, but she was more relieved than angry. That was one less time she had to endure his violence.

After he died, she thought about buying some nice clothes, but her son Chuck was already canny about how she spent her money. She ended up buying him toys and gadgets that he played with once and discarded.

Dorothy looked at her cleaning clothes, they were little different from her usual house clothes. She wiped her eyes and went to the refrigerator. Chuck would be getting home soon and would want his dinner.

She was stirring a pan when Chuck arrived. He stalked into the kitchen and slumped into a chair.

"How was the movie?" Dorothy asked.

"It sucked."

"That's not a nice thing to say."

"Aw, I don't care. I told Susie I'd buy her ticket, and she freaked out when I put my arm around her."

"That's nice you have a girlfriend." Dorothy was curious. Chuck hadn't told her anything about a girl named Susie. The last girl he talked about was a neighbor girl who had gotten him into trouble with her dad. He had called her and complained that Chuck had tried to put his hands under her dress. Dorothy wouldn't believe any such thing.

"Aw you don't know anything. I was trying to reach her tits, and she yelled at me. Stupid girl."

Dorothy was shocked at Chuck's language. She stared at him and dropped her spoon. "How could you be so awful? That-that that's..." She didn't know what it was, but she was horrified. Chuck suddenly gave her the meanest look she had ever seen.

"God-damnit, now you made a mess on the floor!" He barked at her.

Dorothy immediately forgot about Susie and looked down where she had dropped the spoon. There was a splotch of noodles and cheese sauce on the linoleum.

"How can you be so stupid? Well, clean it up." Chuck seemed almost happy to vent his frustrations at her.

Dorothy grabbed a sponge and bent over to pick up the spoon and scrub the mess. She heard Chuck move from his chair, but she didn't see him carefully looking at her raised ass.

"And make sure you get it all." He had never noticed before that his mother had such a great ass. Her old dress was torn in a couple places and he could see patches of the cotton material of her panties. He quickly wondered if his mom's tits were as firm as her ass.

When Dorothy stood up again he was standing right in front of her looking at her tits. For a moment she didn't notice, but something caught in her throat when he didn't look into her eyes after a second.

"Uh..."

"Hmmph!" He turned his gaze down at the floor and studied it. "It looks like you got it all, but how could anyone tell? The floor is always dirty." He gave her a glance of disgust.

"Oh, now I cleaned up all day. I worked very hard to wash in here today." Dorothy struggled to defend herself. She was close to tears.

"Yeah, yeah." Chuck turned his back to her and sat down again.

"Chuck, I'm sorry dear. I guess it just isn't good day." She reached out and held his shoulder, but he swatted her hand away. Then she smelled the noodles.

"Oh my God!" They were starting to burn. She turned, frantic, and pulled the pan off the stove. They hadn't burned very much in fact, but Dorothy almost had a nervous breakdown. She hurried to dump the pan into a bowl, and then she scooped out only the non-burnt parts and put it in a dish.

Chuck hadn't said a thing but his eyes smoldered at her while she put the dish in front of him. She stood there waiting for him to try it, knowing he wouldn't let an opportunity to chastise her escape. He grabbed his spoon tightly and dipped it into his dinner ceremoniously. He didn't even taste it. He flipped the spoon of macaroni and cheese right at his trembling mother.

"There, that's what you deserve for giving me burned food. I can't believe how stupid you are!"

That was all it took. Dorothy burst into tears and knelt on the floor. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeated and clutched at his shirt.

"You sure are. Get away from me. You're getting shit all over me."

"Oh, honey, don't say that word. I'll make you another supper."

"Shit, shit, SHIT!" Chuck pushed her and she sprawled over backwards.

He stood from his chair and stepped halfway over her body. "I'll say whatever I like, because you're so stupid why should I care what you think?"

"Please..."

"Now what are you going to do about it?" Chuck straddled her trembling body and flicked a noodle off his shirt down onto her. "Jesus, I'm a mess." He glared at her.

Dorothy didn't move. She didn't know what she was going to do. Chuck had finally proven to her that he was her master, and she needed to rely on him. She'd do whatever he wanted. Her face turned white with fear when she saw his eyes strangely soften. He wasn't looking at her anymore. He was looking at her tits.

Chuck was enjoying every minute of this. He felt he could make his mom do anything. Here he was, standing on top of her and ordering her around like she was his plaything. A very sexy plaything. She was holding one arm in front of her face as if he was going to strike her, but caused her tits to straighten out from her chest, and he could see how nice they really were. He had never noticed them before because her clothes were so loose and ugly. An idea came to him.

"I know what you're going to do. You made this mess. You're going to clean it up."

"Of course, dear. You know I'll do whatever it takes. I'm so terribly sorry." Dorothy saw something new in her son's face. She wondered what it was. She felt a pang of fear deep inside her. When she tried to get up from the floor, Chuck stepped back. His eyes held some hidden meaning.

"First you're going to have to deal with this. He pointed at the stain on his shirt."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to clean this."

"I'll get a paper towel." Dorothy began to turn, but Chuck grabbed her arm.

"No, that's not what I mean. This way." He began to lead her.

Dorothy gulped as her fear pulsed at this new tactic. She followed him out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He stopped at the bathroom.

"Well?" He asked to further confuse her.

"Well what?" Her eyes implored.

He opened the door and tugged her inside. "Start filling the bathtub."

"Dear Chuck. I don't understand."

His eyes pierced her. "You made this mess. You're going to wash me." He shut the door and began to take off his shirt.

Dorothy stood dumbfounded. Her own son was going to force her to wash him. "I-I can't do that."

"Why not? It's your mess." He dropped the shirt and began to remove his belt.

"Chuck! No. Please! You're a grown boy. I don't wash you anymore."

"What does it matter how old I am. I'm tired of all your stupid mistakes. Maybe next time you won't be so dumb." Then Chuck unzipped his pants and dropped them on the floor. He stepped out of them and stood in his underwear.

"Here. I'll run the water, and you take the bath. Okay?"

Chuck didn't say anything as Dorothy began to fill the tub. He simply looked more closely at her raised behind while the tiles echoed the splash of water. His youthful cock was beginning to grow. He quietly put his hand on his cock and rubbed it lightly. Things were going perfectly! If his luck held out he was going to have a great night.

Finally the tub was full. "There. You have a nice bath, and I'll clean up the kitchen. I'll even make you a sandwich. Wouldn't you like that?" His mother tried not to look at her son's body. He had taken his hand away from the bulge in his underwear before she turned around.

"Just a second." He said. He reached into the water as if to test it. "What's this? It's cold! How could you screw up something as simple as bath water? You stay right here and get it right."

Dorothy bit her lip. "I'm sure I used lots of hot water." She could see how the mirror had begun to fog.

"Well it isn't very. You'd had better stay to wash me after all, to make sure the water doesn't get cold." Chuck struggled to keep his face stern as he laughed inside at how easy he could bend her. Then he showed her his ultimate defiance. He pulled down his underwear and his fully erect cock leaped out.

Dorothy couldn't help but stare at it. She hadn't seen it since he was just a toddler. It had grown, quite a bit, but it was about the right size for his age. Except she had never seen it with a hard-on! "No, Chuck, please." She quickly turned her head away and stooped once again to add more hot water. "Get in the water, okay?" She kept her eyes averted.

Chuck grinned and stepped naked into the tub. Then he sat down and relaxed. All the while he kept looking at his mother's firm ass. He had to do something about that dress. "Get the soap." He dunked down under the water to soak. When he sat up, dripping, he held out his arms to be rubbed.

His mother knelt down with a soapy cloth and started to wash his arm. He could see how her well covered tits jiggled at the motion. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He pulled away from her.

"I'm washing you, dear." Dorothy looked guilty just from the tone of his voice.

"You're still covered with that mess. I don't want to be washed while your still dirty. What good is that?"

"Dear, why don't you just wash yourself?" Her eyes implored.

"No. You won't learn anything that way." He paused. "Now take that filthy rag off."

"What?" Dorothy was incredulous. He couldn't possibly mean...

"Jesus mom, what do you think I'm going to do? I just want to get clean."

Dorothy knew she shouldn't listen too him. He was becoming just like his father. The thought crushed her. "Honey, please. Don't you want me to just make you a sandwich?" It was the only thing she could think of.

"No!" Chuck knew he had her. He almost laughed. This was fun!

His mother was close to tears again. She was kneeling over her naked son and he wanted her to take off her dress. It was madness, but Dorothy's spirit was far too weak to fight her son who she desperately wished would care as much for her as she did for him.

"Chuck, your mommy loves you very much. Don't make me take off my dress. That isn't right."

"Well, it isn't right that you ruined dinner and made an awful mess. You're suppose to be the responsible one."

Dorothy had lost. Her plea for reason had be ignored as if she were of no importance whatsoever. She stepped up and away and unzipped the back of her dress. She was crying. Her last hope for dignity was gone, and who knew what her son would force her to do next? She pulled the dress over her shoulders and slid her arms out of it. She held the dirty thing over her breasts for a moment until her sons eyes burned their intentions into her head. She turned her head away and let the dress drop to the ground. She stood clothed only in her bra, and panties. She didn't usually wear a slip when she did housework.

Chuck was amazed! His mother was gorgeous. Her tits were full and fit tight into the halter. Her hips were broad and round. He could even see the bulge of her pubis filling out her panties. A couple curly hairs stuck out around the edges. He gasped in awe. "What are you stalling for? This water's getting cold. Where's that soap?" His cock was rock hard and pulsed with life. He had stopped thinking of the girl Susie and all the other neighborhood girls almost an hour ago.

Dorothy knelt down. She reached once again to her son and began to bathe him. He remained cranky throughout the ordeal, although she noticed him staring at her body when he wasn't chiding her about how she washed him. She kept reminding herself that he was just a boy, but the unstated lump of fear clutched at her heart. She finished his upper body and began to wash his legs. When she reached up on his thigh, she saw what she had been avoiding to look at the entire time she rubbed him with soap, his eager cock.

"Well, go ahead and finish the job. You've taken long enough to get this far. The water is ice cold."

"Honey, please don't make me."

"Who's making you? When will you learn to finish what you start?" Chuck grabbed her hand with the washcloth and rubbed it on his waiting prick.

"Oh my God Chuck, no!" She begged, but her hand gripped the turgid prick and began to stroke it. The soap in the wash cloth oozed out between her fingers. She turned her head away.

"That's it. You might just learn something at that, but I doubt it. Don't stop until I tell you, got it?"

Dorothy's defeat was complete - she was masturbating her own son. It was vile and degrading, and she knew deep inside this was her fate. She was just a man's sport. Although she was nearly as afraid of her son as her evil husband, she told herself he was still young and couldn't really hurt her physically. Could he? There were a whole world of men who, no doubt, were far more dangerous.

Chuck became quiet. He had been staring continuously at his mother's full, jiggling bra until the first contractions in his prick jerked him. He was going to cum. If that prissy cunt, Susie, could see him now she'd learn what a real man could do to a woman. His father was his idol. He had always sided with his adolescent son in any dispute with his mom, but too he had learned never to cross his old man. That was what manhood meant to him. He imagined the perky bitch peeking into the bathroom at that moment and seeing his nearly naked mother jacking him off in the tub. The image pushed him over the edge. Thick spurts of cum spewed into the bath water as he grunted in ecstasy.

Dorothy turned at the sudden gasps of her son. At the sight of the floating white globs she shrieked and ran out of the bathroom. She could hear her son laughing as she dove into her bedroom and locking it, hid there. It was a nightmare! She told herself over and over that she must stand up to the boy. She had to discipline him, but she only sat behind the door and cried herself to sleep.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers