Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth Ch. 3

Story Info
Chuck assaults her mind and her mouth.
2.2k words
3.95
230.9k
19
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
228 Followers

Copyright (c) 2002, by DiscipleN. All rights reserved.

This work may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior, documented consent from the owner.

* * * * *

Chuck failed to be moved.

"Mother, how could you?"

"hmm?" She responded weakly.

Slowly he disengaged his languid member.

"Jacking my dick off wasn't sick enough for you, huh? What was I thinking? I never should have put my prick near your wicked lips!"

"Ch", she coughed as the fullness in her mouth escaped. "Chuck? I-I don't understand."

"You Bitch! You goddamn, COCKSUCKING BITCH!" Chuck struck the side of his mom's face so hard she fell over in her weak state."

Dorothy tried once to rise, but sank into the rug. Her shock and incomprehension incapacitated her.

"I should kick you." He continued. "Here I am trying to deal with the sickness you forced on me, and now you suck my cock into your mouth like a venomous whore! I should kick you." He raised his foot, and she automatically flinched, but it never landed.

"No, no Chuck. I..." She tried to deny.

"BULLSHIT! You're just a cocksucker. You've probably wanted to suck my cock all week. I bet you planned this all along just so you could suck the come out of my prick. You're disgusting. What if I told someone about this. They'd hang you for sure. What am I going to do?"

"Please, Chuck I didn't. You hit my face and pushed it into me."

"Shut up you dirty liar." Then he did kick her, the sole of her foot.

She yowled and began to crawl away. To her bed, maybe it was safe.

"What am I going to have to do, tie you up so you can't try anything else?" Chuck was ready now. He followed his mother's weak crawl back to her bed. Predictably, she was in tears. He looked at her butt clothed in thick wool pajamas. It wriggled at him in a meek but deserving way. How he wanted to feel her butt. It was really quite a marvelous ass. Someday he promised himself he have at that ass in the best way. He wasn't that ready yet. He settled for a lesser offense.

Dorothy was halfway into bed, her body lay face down on the mattress, and her ass hung over the corner. She was about to lift a leg when her son shouted.

"Stop right there! Don't move. I can't think about what you just did to me without so much as a regret. You can't just go to sleep after sucking your own son's cock against his will. You raped my cock with your filthy mouth, and I going to make sure you pay for your sick behavior."

"But Chuck!" His mother wailed. "I hated it. You forced me."

"Lying isn't going to make this easier. I'll be right back. If you move an inch you'll regret it even more."

Dorothy froze in position, but she looked after him, piteously bewildered. He headed out the door. Her movement caught his attention, and he stopped to give her a fierce stare. Dorothy gulped, and she let her face fall into the soft bedding. Her fresh tears soaked into the linen.

A couple agonizing minutes later she screamed in pain. Chuck stood behind her swatting her pert ass with a small wooden cutting board.

"Don't even think of moving, until I'm done." He struck her as hard as he could with the wooden tool. "This is for your filthy cocksucking."

"Oww! No, NO!"

"This is for your lying." He continued smacking her, alternating between ass cheeks. The pain lingered so strongly it felt like two people were striking her.

"I won't, I won't ever do it again. Please don't hit me. God forgive me. Please!" His mother screeched.

"I'm not going to give you that option. I want this to hurt so that you'll never forget what a sick, perverted mother you are." Her butt was already swelling from his beating, but he didn't stop.

"Stop, STOP, I beg you!" Dorothy's entire ass was in pain. A wall of torment blazed in her ass. The board didn't even slow.

"This is for your lazy ass." Chuck, just beginning to tire, was so excited he could barely recognize the feeling. He kept on hitting her, visualizing her ass beneath the thin cloth, wishing it were completely naked before his mighty blows.

His mother was beyond hysterics. She blubbered and howled with every strike, but she had lost all sense of place and time. There was only a world of pain surrounding her.

Chuck began to laugh. He didn't even know why. The whole situation suddenly appeared ridiculous. Here he was spanking his own mother's ass with a thick piece of wood, and she was completely in his power. He almost died and went to hell. It was a moment of realization that this was his purpose in life to cause his mother all the suffering she could bear and more. He wanted to break her and break her again, until her will was nothing at all.

He finally slowed his arm to short expressive bursts. He realized he couldn't take her all at once. It was suppose to be a thing of terrible beauty, his new purpose in life, a long drawn out process until all of the honey had been burned out of a hive.

"There!" He shouted with each final blow. "No maybe," WHACK! "You'll", SMACK! "behave", THWACK! "next time." He gasp for breath.

His mother choked and sobbed. "Anything, anything."

Chuck lay the warm piece of wood down and smiled. He reached into his own pajama pants and found the thing he wanted more than spanking his mother's ass. His cum weary prick had sprung back to life. It raged to break out of his pants.

"Okay then." He told his mom. "If you mean that, then you'll crawl back here to me and do it right this time!" He again fished his horny cock out of his cotton pants and stroked it with longing.

Some small bit of self horror still lingered in her. At his words Dorothy felt a chill rise out of her blistering, hot ass and up her spine. She knew instinctively what he wanted. The unknown extent he would go to get it scared her as no beating could. She slowly and painfully left the bed, turning around on her hands and knees.

Her own young son stood in front of her with his blood engorged cock in his hands, blood made hot by spanking her swollen ass with a heavy paddle. His eyes gleamed with victory. "Get over here, now."

She crawled with difficulty. Her ass burned from a searing violence struck against it. Beneath him she looked up pleading for mercy. There was none for her.

"What are you?"

"Huh, Chuck?"

"I asked what are you. You aren't deaf."

"I don't know. Please honey I'll do anything. What do you want?"

"I want you to know what you are, and why I had to punish you."

Dorothy gulped and her eyes streamed with tears.

"You are a cocksucker. You wanted to suck my cock all week. Didn't you?"

"N-no." She whispered it.

He only had to raise his hand slightly. "What?" He commanded.

"Anything. I-I'm a c-co-cocksucker. Whatever you want."

"Good." Chuck smiled and pressed his menacing cock into her face. He rubbed it all over her skin, and he stopped it right in front of her trembling lips. "Say it again."

"I-I'm a cocksucker. Please Chuck, have mercy."

He ignored her.

"I was afraid I was wrong. Maybe I did push into you. But that wasn't right, was it? You wanted to suck my cock. Didn't you?"

His mother eyes were empty. She was nothing. She hesitated for only couple seconds before answering.

"Y-yes." She lowered her head.

"Here, suck it. I love you. Maybe I shouldn't care about your perverse habits. You're my mother after all. You love me don't you?"

His question raised a small hope within Dorothy. All she ever wanted was to be loved.

"Yes Chuck. Mommy loves you."

"Good. You'd never want to hurt me would you?"

"No No!" Dorothy promised. Her son's prick bounced off of her lips.

Chuck slowly fed his rigid cock into her mouth. "Suck it."

Dorothy opened her mouth as wide as she could but she couldn't take all of it into her mouth. Still her son pressed harder, slowly forcing his meat into her throat until she choked on it. She gagged and coughed, but he held her head and he began to pump his eager meat in and out of her face.

"Suck it damnit."

Dorothy clamped her lips down upon her son's plowing cock. She sucked him, gagging as his dick speared the back of her mouth. Now she really was a cock sucker. "Oh honey. Ggggh!" She wanted to tell him how she only wanted his love, not to be treated like this. Why did he force her so? If only he would be more kind and sweet, like a son should, she might even begin to like...

"That's it, you slutting cocksucker, take it all. Here." Chuck interrupted her half formed thought and pushed heavily into his mother's face, almost knocking her off balance. His cock had never felt like this. He never wanted a hand job again, as long as his mother was available to gulp his prick. His sense of power over her heightened to where he believed he had total control, except his cock was pulsing and probing so incredibly, he could barely talk. He uttered a stream of foul language, unable to pursue any other act.

"God damnit, you fucking bitch, suck me more. Harder, harder!" He was in such possession of strength he began slapping her face and yelling at her to suck harder. His dick thought it was already in a vice grip, but he wanted more.

Dorothy yelled in pain and surprise, but she didn't dare dislodge her son's pummeling prick. She tried to protect her self with her arms as his pole slid deeper into her throat, savaging it, but she couldn't keep her balance. He kept hitting her and yelling, but he wasn't actually hitting her with his full strength, just enough to sting and confuse her further. All she could do was suck harder on his rampant cock. She began to suffocate. She couldn't get a breath in. She gagged and choked trying to just to breathe. The dank odor of his abused bolt and musty scrotum hair clogged her nose until she felt like she was going to vomit. Still she held on in dread fear of reprisal, gulping down sour heaves from her beleaguered stomach.

She was doing it! Thought Chuck. She was sucking him like some kind of sex machine. She was just a slave to his worst desires. His cock felt like it left a layer of skin in her mouth every time he pulled it out and rammed it back into her face. He stopped hitting her and just kept yelling. He was going to explode any second. "You sucking, cocksucking, mother fucking bitch! Oh, damnit that's incredible.!" He was just about to cum, and then without thinking, he said. "I love you mommy!" And his dick blasted out a fierce jet of gallons of cum.

Suddenly, Dorothy was swallowing as fast as she could, unable to take one breath, her mouth filled with her son's white spew and spilled all over her face. She had been about to die when she heard him suddenly cry out that he loved her. And at that moment she felt something wrench free just below her stomach. Her own bowels churned in a way she had never felt before, and she could feel a long submerged spark ignite inside her. She didn't know what it was, but for all the beating and cock slugging it grabbed her attention as a messenger of hope and future salvation. Somewhere inside herself she found a strange strength to forgive her son and carry his awful burden, but with it came a terrible hint of something waiting for eventual fulfillment. Her loins felt loose, and sent out weak messages of promise to her tortured brain.

Chuck could barely stand. His relaxing piston still hung in front of his mother's face. It was more than he had ever dreamed of. His joy was absolute and without bounds. Nothing could stop him, he told himself. He could hardly wait for his dick to fill out so he could do it again, but he so was tired. He had been twisting his mother in knots for hours it seemed, and it had all be worth it. He felt invincible and incredibly drained as if the cum which dripped down his mother's blank face had been a piece of his soul, and she had sucked it out of him. He only looked at her for a second. Then he laughed, fully enjoying the final spectacle of his victory. He turned around and padded his naked body out of her room. He didn't even hear her last words.

"Mommy loves you."

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
228 Followers