Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth. Ch. 5-6

Story Info
Chuck finds the end of his means.
3.8k words
3.53
145.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers

Copyright (c) 2002, by DiscipleN. All rights reserved.

This work may not be used for any commercial purposes without prior, documented consent from the owner.

* * * * *

Chapter 5

Dorothy, shut her self into the bedroom, lay buried under the covers. The past week had taken it's toll and now all she could do was lie down and cry. Her ass was a giant bruise. She had tried to cool it with a wet towel, but even that was too harsh for her terribly sensitive cheeks. Curled on her side, she sobbed into her pillow, praying her son would stay out for the whole day.

"Mother!" Chuck's voice called from the living room.

Dorothy flinched and shook all over. No. Please.

"Mother?" His voice was outside her door.

She wrapped the pillow around her head trying to bury her unquenchable sobs.

He knocked lightly. "Mother, I can hear you."

"Oh, Chuck. Mommy needs some sleep. Can you come back later?"

Chuck opened the door. "No. I need you right now."

His mother peeked at him, her eyes visible just above the edge of her comforter. "Oh, Chuck. I beg you. Please let mommy get some sleep."

"Mom, you have to stop being so lazy." He said quietly. He walked right up to the bed.

Dorothy sniffed and groaned.

"It hurts so much." She said.

"I know." Chuck brushed his hand against her forehead.

"I-I'll be real good. Just let mommy get a little sleep."

"Aw, poor thing, but this will take only a minute." He smiled at her.

"Wh-what is it?" Dorothy couldn't dare disobey him or even stall him.

"I want you to tell me something."

Oh, no. She could hear the threat already in his voice, no matter how kindly he pretended.

"Please. I-I don't know."

"You haven't heard the question yet." His voice almost slipped into anger.

His mother swallowed her sobs, petrified from her fear.

"Now tell me mother. Are you really a cocksucker?"

"Oh, Chuck!" She burst out.

Chuck snapped at her. "Answer me!"

Dorothy painfully met his eyes. "I-I don't know... I don't know what to say."

"You know. You know what you feel when I push into your mouth."

"I feel terrible. You're so terrible to me."

"I'm just teaching you, but I have to know what you're feeling when you suck me. You like it, don't you."

"Chuck, I'm so confused. I-I'll say anything." She surrendered. Hope failed. "If you wouldn't be so terrible..."

"How am I terrible? You're my mother. I love you."

"No, no Chuck. You force me. You bend every word. Y-you h-hit me."

"Dad hit both of us, but it was for our own good."

"No, never. H-he was a brute." Dorothy suddenly rose and grabbed her son's shoulders. "Don't be a brute Chuck, not to anyone. Not to me, please."

"You're a liar."

"No. Go ahead, hit me. I don't care anymore. Nothing you do can make me believe your father was anything but evil."

Chuck paused. Her words echoed within him as if they were the first words he had ever heard her speak. Their conviction was pure. Slowly he spread a smile across his face.

"Fine."

Dorothy watched her son. On his face two images wrestled, the boy's father, and her own. They faded and in their place was the same dear child she prayed would not forsake her.

"Please son, let mommy rest."

"Do you promise to be good?"

Dorothy swallowed. "Yes Chuck."

"Will you do what I tell you?"

Dorothy dropped her eyes. "Yes Chuck."

"Okay, now tell me. Are you a cocksucker?"

"Mmm." She looked one, last, pleading look at her son.

He only stared at her harder.

Finally, Dorothy accepted the new bargain between them. "Yes. Yes Chuck. I-I am a cocksucker."

"Good. Now suck this." He kneeled on the bed. His cock jutted out between his unzipped zipper.

It pointed at her expectantly. Chuck's smile was worse than ever.

Dorothy knew her only option. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

"No. That's not good enough." Chuck slapped her lightly.

Startled, she gulped and asked. "What do you want?"

"Get out of those covers and take your clothes off."

"Oh, Chuck. Please. Mommy will suck your cock. Don't make me take my clothes off."

"You have too, or do you want to get spanked again."

Dorothy shook her head. She pushed the covers down and began to remove layer after layer of her only defense against her son.

First was the nightgown.

Then she took off the pajama top. Her thick brassier quivered nervously.

Then she pulled down her bottoms. The long, corduroy pants were kicked into a heap at the foot of her bed.

Chuck drooled, looking at his mother's sexy body.

Something new was happening in his mother's head. As she stripped off her layers, something inside her began to glow. Every newly reveal part of her body began to tingle. She kept looking at her son's cock as if it were in charge more than her son. She was going to suck that awful thing, and she was going to show her naked body. She grew flush.

"Honey, can I suck it now?"

His cock began to hurt. Just looking at her tight panties and wire bra was giving him early jitters. It was almost as if he was going to cum, but he wasn't. He couldn't wait any longer.

"Do you want to suck it?"

Dorothy looked down. "Yes." And she meant it.

"Here." He scooted forward to her face and presented his cock to it.

His mother opened her mouth and carefully drew the rod of flesh inside. It was as if she had never tasted it before. It was the sweetest of meats, and it was hers. For the first time in her life she felt in control. She began to suck it with all the love her son had denied her.

Chuck had been ready to jam his prong into her mouth and fuck her face with stunning force, but at her first touch, her lips caressed his yearning peter like she had never before. "Oh mother, what is this?" He blurted at her softness and gentle sucking. She milked him like the kindest maiden. His dick's anger melted at the same time it craned harder with need. Chuck could not move, such was the pleasure that rippled out from his swollen member. He placed his hands on the back of his mother's head and held her gently for the first time. His mood evaporated like mist before the sun.

Dorothy never knew that cocksucking could be an act of pleasure. She sensed Chuck's withering attitude. Grateful, she gave her best mouthing on his engorged prick. Her head rocked like a sonnet on her son's flute. She licked and sucked his greedy cock meat as if it were honeyed ham. Chuck's moans were music to her rhythm.

"Oooohhh, geee. Mom, I never felt that before. I-I AAAAaaaaaahhhh. so goooood!"

"Mmmmmbbbbbllllll..." She tried to answer him with loving hums and slurping mouth.

"Ohh, yes. Thank you mother. I love you." Chuck was crying. He felt so wonderful. All anger inside the inexperienced teenager fled to the far corners in his mind. His attention was totally focused on his mother's mouth and tongue, gliding smoothly over the rigid flesh, ripe in his groin. Light exploded in his head.

Cum poured out his cock, and his mother swallowed like a fish, gulping and mewing with every drop surging down her gullet. She sucked his dick dry and continued to tease her son's cock head with tongue caresses and full kisses. Dorothy hugged her boy's ass and buried her face in his balls.

"Oh my. What have I done?" Chuck asked at the end of his prolonged cumming. He saw his mother's inner beauty for the first time, her sacrifices and her one, simple request, to be loved.

Her faced turned away at her job's completion, but Chuck reached out and held it gently so that he might kiss his mother's cheek and let her know that he was not lost to her.

Dorothy curled into a fetal ball on top of her bedspread, full of shame mixed with delight. Her son carefully wrapped his arms around her and hugged her with a son's proper love.

Chapter 6

Chuck was pissed off again the next day, at himself. He growled into the mirror and tried to remember his plans to make his mother fuck him. It should be easy by now, but each time he considered it he flashed a memory of her smile as he tucked himself into her breasts. What was wrong with him?

His day at school reflected his confusion. Instead of history he walked into his math room. Mrs. Plachette eyed him drearily.

"Chuck Hughes, I didn't expect you until next hour. Is there some special reason you visit me early?"

Laughter fluttered around the room.

"Fuck." Was all he said and left.

He stumbled into Susie, the pretty student who had inspired his libido originally. She was an innocent dish, tall with long, straight brown hair, curves that would fit an Italian sports car, and a smile to turn frowns into robins.

"Chuck!"

"Oh, hi Susie. You take this math class?"

"Yeah, and I'm late." She wanted to nudge past him.

Chuck blocked her and looked down her buttoned shirt.

"You're just a freshman."

"I like math."

"I've got something you'd like better."

"Eeww, you tried to put your hand up my dress!"

"Yeah, well it's a nice dress."

Susie looked at him strange. She laughed. "Get out of my way."

Chuck stepped aside before he realized he didn't want to.

She slipped inside the room before he could grab her. He wanted to grab her and drag her into a bathroom. What was wrong with him?

He arrived home emotionally clueless. He thought about Susie and her mouth sized tits, and he was pissed off again that he couldn't muster the power to take control of her. He thought of his mother, and now that she had begun to behave as if she wanted to suck his dick, it was the last thing on his mind. He wasn't even very horny. He was just pissed.

"How was school today?" Dorothy stood in the living room with her arms in front of her. Her hand crossed over the frayed material of her house dress.

"It was shit. I'm going to my room."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" Her eyes followed him expectantly.

"I don't care."

"Ok, honey." Dorothy declined her head. At least the house needed her. The rounds of cleaning never seemed to end. After fixing a light snack her labor recommenced.

She was rinsing a washcloth in the bathroom, humming a blue refrain when Chuck walked in behind her and pulled her dress up. He pushed two fingers into her cunt from behind.

"OHH, Chuck! Please, your hurting me."

"I'm going to fuck that mother."

"No, you can't." She jumped away. Her voice used a harder edge than it had in the past. Both were startled by it's strength.

Chuck was ready to strike her, but he read her eyes. They weren't afraid. His mother trembled like kitten before a dog, but her eyes were almost smoldering. Chuck popped the button off his jeans and tore down his zipper. He wasn't wearing undershorts. His cock leapt out nearly full of blood. "Take off that dress."

Dorothy had awakened that morning to a haze of emotions. Her terrible fears of her son were vaporized and wafted around her as she attended the day's chores. She could still feel it, but other feelings crept in through the tears in her dress. Her lips felt flush and warm. Her breasts were like delicate flowers sensitive to every swish of her clothes. She moved quite relaxed, and with unasked telepathy she had wandered into the living room and stood silently for five minutes before Chuck returned from school.

For more than a week, she had dreaded his return, his insults and his hard cock pressing into her throat, filling her with cum. This day had detached itself from recent history, and she had patiently waited for him, ready.

Today her son wanted to fuck her, as her husband would, with hate. Ceramic tiles echoed his order with a tinny reflection. Dorothy lifted her head and stared right back at her son. She heard the oddest sentence spoken out of her own mouth. "You're not hard enough for me."

Chuck looked at his dick and lost focus. Not yet fully hard, it wilted slightly at his distracted pause. He began to panic. "No, I'm going to fuck you mom."

He grabbed the shoulders of her dress and thrust them over her arms.

Dorothy's firm breasts fell into view. They jiggled like young vines on a trellis when the evening wind blew.

"God, they're so beautiful!" Chuck wrapped a hand over his cock and pumped on it as he stared at his mother's tits.

She knelt down, beneath his reviving cock, and opened her mouth.

"Let me." Was all she said, and she took her son's bulging prick from his grip and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh, ooh moooom-mie." Chuck was transported by the delicate touch of her fingers and the wet, yielding lips that wrapped his cock in warm folds. Her tongue journeyed along it's length and rasped under it's bulbous head. Her cheeks and throat drew tightly around it, and she pulled her head back, slowly dragging on her son's stone hard dick until his head nearly popped out. She quickly licked it's blind eye, and she lightly cupped his balls at the base of the fully erect shaft. Then she breathed it back, deep inside her.

"Aaaawwwhh." Chuck flailed for a mental perch free from the love that dissolved into his bloodstream. He failed. His cock took control of him, and it's joy weakened him until he was like a baby.

Dorothy mewled and moaned. Her son's joy was her own. Her head moved swifter and swifter upon the mighty flesh that had become one with her desire. It's tremors and halting jerks beckoned her to suck faster and faster. His balls rumbled with potential and the boy of her creation grabbed her head, softly. She sensed a flickering light burst inside her and burn. She groaned. Flames licked throughout her spirit to the rhythm of her sucking. She felt alive with power. Each drag of his cock filled her with energy, energy that spun in a circle and grew.

Chuck's angry vitality hoisted itself from his loins and erupted as white jets of plasma filling her mouth. Cum shot down her throat and detonated the vortex of his mother's reward.

"MMNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Dorothy exploded from within but never skipped a sucking beat upon her son's manhood.

"Oh, mother. Mother what have I done?" He pumped measure after measure of cum inside her. He lifted her beautiful hair and gazed at his fingers beneath.

Dorothy gulped the last spurts of his seed and pulled back for the last time. She left a dozen kisses on the incredibly soft head.

"Come here." She whispered and cradled his hips. Her face leaned into his firm stomach. Chuck felt himself close to tears as he melted into his mother's arms. They lay together upon the bathroom floor until they got cold.

His mother helped him stand up and step out of his jeans. She led him away to her bedroom where she tucked him in. She peeled off her dress and climbed under the covers wrapping herself against him. Both slept.

It was either very late when Chuck awoke or too early to get up. He felt his mother's naked body: her legs along his legs, pubic hair against his ass, breasts into his spine, and her lips upon the back of his neck. All the parts of her he had desired to control were now meaningless compared the strength of her heart.

He kept awake, in peace, until the sun filled the room with it's heat. Drowsy eyes filtered the brightness into pink halos.

"Good morning, my beautiful son." Dorothy whispered into his ear. She had been dreaming of a cabin built at the end of a long pier. The ocean that surrounded her was beset by storms. Salt water crashed against the log walls until they sprung leaks from every crevice. Her bed was soaked and her skin looked like prune flesh. No matter how she cried, the storms persisted. Only when she shouted with conviction that the storm would never drown her did they pause and listen. To them, she had also whispered.

"What time is it?" Chuck asked. His sense of time had collapsed as he lay in stasis throughout the dawn.

"It's nine-thirty."

"Hey, I'm late for school!"

"Shhhh, I'll write you a note. Stay in bed and I'll bring you breakfast." Dorothy kissed the back of his neck and climbed out of bed. Chucks eyes lingered on her naked body. It was so close and beautiful, and it was his mothers. He felt his cock rise.

She returned wearing a long smoking jacket. It was his fathers. She placed a perfectly arranged tray of eggs and toast and bacon and grapefruit juice and a banana on the bed beside him. "Eat first, and then we'll talk."

Chuck was hungry and ate wholeheartedly, but his dick remained hard and eager for more sucking or even fucking if he could only figure out a new weakness in his strangely confident mother. The bacon was especially good. Chuck licked his fingers.

Dorothy noticed the 'tent' in he bedsheets. She sat ambivalently at the edge of the mattress, observing her son's new behavior.

"So, do you think it's hard enough this time?" He glowered at her.

"Chuck, you know it's not right to want to have sex with your mother."

"Hah! Who says you're anything like a real mother?"

"There must be other women, ones who would welcome your... needs."

"You mean, like Susie? I hate her. I can't even kiss her and she gets angry."

"Oh my son, I've tried so hard to raise you properly, to teach you right from wrong. How can I be your mother when you want to... you know. I don't know whom I'm suppose to be."

"I know mother. I know what is right, but I want to do what is wrong." Chuck moved the tray of crumbs aside, and he reached inside her long, shimmering robe. Her tits were still naked beneath it, and he grasp one firmly and rolled it in his hand.

Dorothy lit with red shame. Was this the compromise she would have to accept? Her son was addicted to using her for his sexual needs, but his control over her seemed weakened by it.

Chuck felt her give in, and he immediately took the advantage. His other hand snaked around the silky robe and grabbed her far hip. With a deep grunt, he dragged her ass across the bed sheets and pressed his own body on top of hers.

"Please son, if you do this I may loose myself completely."

"Open you legs mother." He threw the covers back from his naked body.

"I can't. I can't let you fuck your mother." Dorothy's eyes seemed to darken, from the inside.

Chuck ignored her and thrust his cock between her thighs.

"NO, please! Don't!"

"Open your fucking legs!" Chuck was in the heat. Nothing would stop him now, certainly not her hollow complaints. His earlier weakness drained like water, and after several thrusts, he found his mark. Chuck was surprised by the wetness he felt there. His cock slid inside his mother like butter. He didn't wait to find even a comfortable rhythm. He just started bucking his prick into her without a concern for her feelings.

"Oh geez, mom I'm fucking you."

"Goodbye son." She closed her eyes and her back arched.

Chuck found his mother pushing her cunt against his thrusting like a seasoned whore. He wasn't going to last long. He kept repeating the last few weeks in his head, how easy it had all been. His mother would jack, suck, and now fuck whenever the hell he wanted. His balls were huffing like two bad wolves.

He bit down into one of her tits through his dad's old smoking jacket and poured his cum inside his mother like a stud horse.

Dorothy screamed.

At the moment of him entering her cunt, she vowed she would never let her son fuck his mother. Her mind twisted inside her and she forgot how to look outside, through her eyes. A burst of inner fire engulfed her and light burned through her soul. She had journeyed in suffering to the end. Her accumulated pain dissolved her. The orgasm in her physical body torched the ashes, and she was reborn.

"Get off of me you piece of shit!" Dorothy yelled at Chuck in a voice like thunder. She threw her fist against his ear and kicked up into his stomach as he recoiled from her punch.

"Mommy!" He cried in pain. His own flood of cum carried the bulk of his lust into nothingness. The son who had not been allowed a childhood peeked out once again from his heart. He would discover that the figure, who had denied him originally, had returned.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers
12