Mom's First Blind Internet Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she remembered her girlfriends telling her that most men don't call for a second date. She remembered her girlfriends telling her that most men just wanted sex. Even though she was horny and sexually frustrated, a thought that made her skin crawl and made her sick to her stomach, she couldn't imagine having sex with someone she just met and didn't even know. Different from other men who only looked at her as if she was a sex object, with her beautiful, brunette hair and her shapely, sexy body, seemingly all men wanted the same thing but Vincent seemed different than that. For sure, she was no blonde bombshell, but she was considered attractive for a woman her age.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"It's been years since I've been out on a date," she said with a sexy laugh.

Obvious to her but hopefully not obvious to him, she was stalling for time while waiting for him to kiss her. Prolonging her agony in staying longer while waiting and wondering if he was going to kiss her goodnight or not, she extended their date. A long time since she kissed a man, she wanted to be kissed. Even longer since she kissed a man who wasn't her husband, she was lost in the same way she was lost when she was a virginal 18-year-old.

'Kiss me, you silly man,' she thought while looking up at him with her big, brown eyes.

She had been so lonely lately. She had been so sexually frustrated too. In her desperation to meet someone, she was even willing to try online dating, which was what brought her to this. Now, with this the culmination of all the effort she put into meeting someone by writing a profile, sending dozens of e-mails, and even nude photos of herself, she needed to be kissed to feel that she was wanted and desired again. The last thing she wanted was to be rejected.

After her divorce, with her gun shy about dating and with her questioning her life for the past ten years, she needed a man to make her feel like a woman again. After her husband dumped her for a younger woman, blindsided by his lack of love, devotion, and with him wanting to end their marriage, she was crushed. She needed a man to make her feel beautiful, sexy, and desirable again. Now or never, with her hand on the car door handle, she was ready to leave him at the curb when he pulled her to him and kissed her. He kissed her. She couldn't believe he kissed her.

'Hallelujah,' she thought. 'Oh, my God,' she excitedly thought. 'I can't wait to tell the women at work that I may have met Mr. Right.'

Surprising her with his kiss, but when she tried to politely end his kiss by pulling away from him, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her.

'Wow,' she thought again with him kissing her so lovingly and so passionately.

In her 46-years of living and her 30-years of dating, marriage, and divorce, he was only the second man who had ever French kissed her. Blanking her mind with his kiss, but for her husband, it had been a long time since anyone had French kissed her. Not that she was counting but she was, it had been thirteen years since a man had French kissed her. Suddenly, as if lost in reading one of her romance novels or as if she was the main character in a chick flick, he swept her away with his kiss. With her divorced for ten years and with her not getting along with her husband for the last three years of their marriage, she couldn't remember when her husband French kissed her last.

Suffice to say, not that she was expecting sex, she wasn't but it had been a long time since she had sex. Definitely welcoming that, she wouldn't mind a little petting. Then, when he put his hand on her breast and felt and fondled her big tits and squeezed, she allowed him to touch and feel her breasts through her blouse and bra while kissing her. With him only the second man who had ever felt her breasts, now she really had something juicy to tell her friends and co-workers about what happened during her online date.

Even though she would have been happy with just a goodnight kiss, what he was doing now, kissing her while feeling her up, was okay too. He made her feel like a woman instead of like a mother. Yet, with him going a little too fast for her and with a goodnight kiss, especially a French kiss, quite enough, she normally would have rebuffed his sexual advances but she liked him. Normally, she may have slapped his hand away from feeling her breasts but she was just as horny as she was sexually frustrated. Allowing him to feel her breasts while making out with her, she wanted to encourage him by giving him reason enough to call her. She just hoped he didn't think she was a loose woman.

Unembarrassed to admit, she had been so hungry for a man's attention and affection. Unembarrassed to admit, with her swooning in his arms, she enjoyed the unexpected pleasure of feeling a man's hand on her breasts while he continued kissing her, French kissing her. With her having no control of her bodily functions and/or her emotions, she felt a familiar moistness between her legs. With it having been so very long, he was filling her with sexual desire again.

Opening up for him as if she was a rose blooming in the morning, becoming sexually aroused, she was already wet. She imagined him fingering her pussy through her panties. She imagined him pushing her panties aside and rubbing her clit while fingering her pussy. She imagined him taking her back to his place and licking her while fingering her. She imagined him making sweet love to her and giving her an orgasm with his cock after giving her an orgasm with his fingers and tongue.

Then, when her nipples emerged and made their impressions known to him through her bra and blouse, he immediately pounced upon the opportunity to finger them through her clothes. The more passionately he kissed her and the more he felt her breasts while fingering her nipples, the more sexually aroused she became. She was already so wet that if he had taken her in the way that Jonathan had taken Rachel in that video, she would have let him. Only, wanting her sex to be of free will and of sound mind, she didn't want a man drugging her and forcing her to have sex.

'I haven't been this sexually excited in years,' she thought. 'A lift that I obviously needed, it's wonderful to feel like a woman again instead of being deemed and defined as just another single mother.'

Becoming even more sexually aroused with his kisses and touches, he continued kissing her. Not letting him go without showing him that she was interested too, she returned his kisses as if she was reliving her make out session after her senior prom thirty years ago with her ex-husband. Then, when he stuck his fat hand down her low, cut blouse, suddenly she felt like the whore that she wasn't, never was, and would never be. Yet, instead of rejecting him and his sexual touches, fondles, and gropes, surprising herself, she allowed him to feel the top of her meaty breasts through her bra.

'Oh, my God, he's feeling my breasts through my bra. I can't believe he's feeling my breasts through my bra. I can't believe I'm allowing him to feel my breasts through my bra,' she thought. 'I can't wait to tell my friends and co-workers about my date.'

It had been a long time since a man had touched her there or anywhere. It had been a long time since she had been alone with a man in such a small, confined area as was his car. Just as it had been a long time since a man French kissed her, it had been a long time since she felt like a woman. It had been a long time since she felt so sexually desired. With him kissing her, she certainly felt like a woman now. With him feeling her breasts through her bra, she felt sexually desired now.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

With this her first date in three decades, she suddenly felt like such a slut to sexually allow him to have his carnal way with her bra clad breasts. Still not stopping him, with her having too much fun, she wanted to see how far he'd go. Moreover, she wanted to show him that just as she wasn't averse to a love relationship, she wasn't averse to a sexual relationship either. More often than not, sex turned into love. Justifying her need for sex, maybe after he had sex with her and maybe after he made love to her, he'd fall in love with her.

Allowing him to feel her as much for her friends as it was for her, she needed something spicy to tell her friends. With her enjoying his lascivious attention, she didn't deny him the feel of her big breasts. Two of her biggest assets, she loved her big breasts and she loved a man paying homage to her big tits. Elevating her from the status of a single mother to a woman who was obviously wanted and desired by a good looking, available man, she allowed him to continue feeling her large breasts through her bra.

With him becoming as sexually aroused as she was, she encouraged his sexual touches by not stopping him. Yet when he stuck his horny hand inside of her bra and felt her naked breasts while fingering her already erect nipples, not yet ready for that sexual escalation, she wiggled and squirmed away from him. Only, by the time she freed herself from his horny hand, he had already groped both of her breasts and fingered both of her erect nipples. Now, she was as sexually charged as she was uncomfortably embarrassed.

With him taking sexual advantage of her by going a bit too far, this was their first date after all and she wasn't that kind of a woman. With him continuing to kiss her while feeling her naked breasts, with her nipples already erect and with him having already fingered them, now he knew she was already sexually aroused. Now he knew that she was that kind of loose woman and no doubt suspected that she was a whore. Now he knew that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Modestly moral, she wasn't a floozy, a slut, or a whore. Sitting in a parked car making out with a man she hardly knew, she suddenly felt dirty that she allowed him to touch her naked breasts and finger her naked nipples. What was she thinking? Now, he'd never respect her. Now, he'd never want a love affair but just a sexual encounter. Now, he'd never call her again. How stupid could she be to give him what he wanted, sex without the commitment?

She couldn't believe that she allowed him to feel her naked breasts. She couldn't believe that she allowed him to finger her naked nipples. Nonetheless, with him touching her and feeling her where no man had touched and felt her in thirteen years, even though he had sexually excited her, she was shocked that he had been so aggressively forward. Maybe things have changed in thirty years but she would have thought that touching and feeling her naked breasts and nipples was something a couple did on the third or even fourth date and not on their first date.

Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, as if she needed a shower, she had mixed thoughts about already allowing him to feel so much of her body. In one way, sexually excited, she wanted more. With no man but for her ex-husband ever seeing and feeling her naked breasts, she wanted to show him her naked breasts and have him suck her naked nipples. Yet in the other way, with him making her feel like a slut by sticking his horny hand not only down her low cut top but also inside of her bra, she felt embarrassed. She felt dirty. She felt pressured to give him what she had only given her ex-husband after marrying her.

'He felt my naked breasts. I can't believe he felt my naked tits,' she thought. 'He fingered my naked nipples. I can't believe he fingered my naked nipples. God, I'm such a pathetic whore,' she thought while berating herself.

'Pretending that I have high standards and pure morals after all of these years, as soon as a man kisses me, I cave. As soon as a man touches me, I'm his for the taking. As soon as a man gropes me, I sexually want him as much as he sexually wants me,' she thought while continuing to silently berate herself. 'If that's not being a whore than I don't know what is. I'm a whore. I nothing more than a whore.'

To be continued...

Please vote and leave a comment.

12