Mom's Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

Me: I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE, DONNA. I'M THINKING ABOUT FUCKING JOHN ALL THE TIME -- I'M EVEN DREAMING ABOUT BANGING MY SON!

Donna: I KNOW, BABY, I KNOW. EVERYDAY, I WONDER IF THIS IS THE DAY, I EITHER CLIMB INTO SHANE'S LAP AND FUCKING HIS BRAINS OUT OR HE GRABS ME AS I'M PRANCING AROUND HIM HALF-NAKED AND FUCKS ME SILLY!

Me: YESSSS! JOHN JUST STARES AT ME AND I CAN IT IN HIS EYES THAT HE IS SEEING US FUCKING LIKE TWO SEX CRAZED ANIMALS. WHAT SCARES ME IS I THINK HE SEES THE SAME THING IN MY EYES!

Donna: YOU ASKED ME A WHILE BACK THAT IF THE CHANCE EVER CAME, WOULD I FUCK MY SON. REMEMBER?

Me: AND YOU ASKED ME THE SAME THING. YES, I REMEMBER.

Donna: I THINK WE'VE CREATED OUR OWN CHANCE, CARMEN. I DON'T THINK WE CAN TURN BACK NOW. OUR CHANCE IS HERE.

Donna and I stared at each other via our webcam link. Neither of us moved, we just studied each other's faces for a long time. Despite the distance, I could feel her need and desires which matched my own struggling to win her over. Finally, I lifted my fingers to the keyboard.

Me: WE'RE GOING TO FUCK OUR SONS, AREN'T WE?

Donna: YES, BABY, WE ARE.

Again, there was a long pause in our conversation as we stared into the PC screens at each other. The reality of our mutual situation was setting in and suddenly, I couldn't contain myself. A huge smile broke out on my face. Donna licked her lips and smiled back at me.

Donna: I GUESS WE ARE A COUPLE OF NASTY MOTHERS, AREN'T WE?

Me: WE'RE GOING TO BE THE MOTHERS OF A COUPLE OF SOON TO BE MOTHERFUCKERS IS WHAT WE ARE! THE QUESTION IS, HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?

Donna: I'M NOT SURE. I SUPPOSE WE COULD GET UP RIGHT NOW, WALK INTO THEIR BEDROOMS AND CLIMB ON TOP OF THEIR BIG DICKS AND THEY WOULDN'T STOP US -- LOL!

Me: YES, WE COULD, BUT MAYBE I'M NUTS, BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THE MOMENT WITH YOU TOO.

Donna: MMMMMM, BUT HOW CAN WE DO IT?

Me: I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA, BUT I WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A BIT. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP SHANE AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT?

Donna: LOL! BABY, I CAN BARELY GET HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE ANYMORE. HE'S AFRAID HE'LL MISS MOMMY DOING SOMETHING SEXY!

Me: OKAY, LET'S SET THINGS UP SO THAT BOTH OUR BOYS WILL BE HOME AND UM...IN A STATE OF AROUSAL TOMORROW NIGHT AND LETS YOU AND I MEET ONLINE AT EIGHT O'CLOCK YOUR TIME?

Donna: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND, GIRL?

Me: SOMETHING FUN AND NAUGHTY, BUT I NEED TO THINK IT THROUGH A LITTLE. GET SHANE ALL HOT AND BOTHERED AND I'LL DO THE SAME WITH JOHN AND WHEN YOU GET ON LINE, I'LL TELL YOU MY PLAN.

We talked a little more, but I resisted giving up any more of my idea. We signed off with our now customary "I love you" to each other and I tried to get to sleep. I tossed and turned for a long time as I played my ideas out in my head. I was sure it would work. Of course at this stage of the game, I knew it wouldn't take much to get my son into my bed.

The next day crawled by, taking what seemed forever to get to 4:00 P.M. I ran several errands and then went over to the high school to watch John and his team play their county rivals. I sat with several other parents and watched the boys play hard -- John playing third base and on top of his game that night. He made two diving catches that saved his team runs and drove in three runs with two doubles. I'm sure I made a spectacle of myself, jumping up and down and cheering him and the other boys on. I noticed that there were several other mothers there alone and I wondered to myself if I was alone in desiring my son -- that there might be other mothers who fantasized about making love to their sons or maybe were already doing the deed. Just thinking about it made me wet. I could feel my panties moistening and by the time the game was over, I could feel that my inner thighs were slick with my juices.

Our boys won the game by a score of seven to four and John came running up to me afterwards and gave me a big hug! "We won, Mom!" In his exuberance, John wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and swung us around in a circle. "I could hear you up the stands, cheering me on!"

I laughed and demanded him to set me down, even as I relished the sensation of him pressing my pelvic region against his chest. Once I was on the ground again, he asked me if he could go out for a pizza with the guys. I told him that it was fine and gave him twenty dollars and said, "I don't want you out late tonight, honey. Be home by..." I glanced down at my watch. It was seven P.M. Donna would be expecting me at ten o'clock. "Be home by nine-thirty."

John rolled his eyes in exasperation, but before he could argue, I reached out and took him by the hand and locked my eyes on his. "I want you home early, son. I miss you when you're gone and I'm never sure when I might need you. Understand?"

John's face grew pale then turned a bright red. He swallowed a few times before answering. "Yes, I'll be home by nine, Mom."

I watched him leave with his buddies, he seeming a little more subdued than his teammates. He kept glancing back at me as they moved towards the locker room. I stood there and smiled, waving and occasionally blowing his a kiss. I wished I had been dressed in something more than a long denim skirt and blouse, something that would remind him of my naughty antics, but the expression on his face told me I needn't worry about my son coming home on time.

Back home, I took a long leisurely bath, washed my hair and put just a hint of perfume on. My own sexual scent quickly begin to waft in my nostrils and even though I appeared calm and serene on the outside, my every thought was centered on how this night would end and the thought of it ending in my son's loving embrace had my pussy absolutely dripping.

I debated on what to wear -- considering several negligees, but in the end, I settled for a cute little belly shirt with shoulder straps and a thong bikini. I studied myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. I'd worked to lose a little weight, but still had just a bit of a belly, but I thought it looked sexy on me. Exercising had tightened my butt cheeks a little and while the shirt concealed my breasts, without a bra on, the material molded itself to my tits, the material so thin you could see the bumps of my areolas.

I reflected on the thought that the last several weeks had at least one positive aspect beyond turning me into a horny woman. As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled at myself. I am sexy! If nothing else, my son's stares and erections and compliments had made me feel sexy and attractive. I had reacquired the confidence in my own sexuality that most women lose the first time the crow's feet begin to appear or when they perceive that their tits have begun to lose their eternal war with gravity. I am a forty-one year old mother -- I'm not some perfectly sculpted actress or model, but I am a by-God, sexy, gorgeous woman!

I was still reflecting on that as I heard my son's car pull up at twenty minutes past nine o'clock. When John came in, I was curled up on the couch, watching television. My son looked handsome. He had showered after the game and was wearing these big Bermuda shorts that are now the craze and a school T-shirt. He joined me on the couch, sitting on the far end so as to get the best view of my scantily clad body.

We chatted for a while, me doing nothing to tantalize him other than sitting there in what little clothing I had on. We talked about the game and what a great job he had done, both in the field and at bat and about school in general. He asked me how my day had been and I went through the highs and lows at the florist shop. The entire time, I could feel my pussy dripping and tingling and a quick glance down confirmed my nipples were trying their best to poke holes through the satiny material of my top. I could smell my arousal and from the way John's nostrils were flaring, so could he. There was a definite tent in his shorts that to his credit he was doing nothing to hide.

Our chat wandered aimlessly from topic to topic as we discussed possible plans for Saturday -- maybe going to a movie or out to dinner. I kept glancing up at the clock and when it was ten minutes till ten o'clock, I stood up and stretched, letting my arms go as high as I could manage, my shirt lifting until the lower part of my breasts were visible. I was also aware that the crotch of my panties was visibly wet, a dark blue spot spreading outward on the light blue material.

"I think I'm going to go up and get on my computer for a few minutes, John," I said glancing over at my son, his gaze fixated on my crotch. "Maybe chat a few minutes with my friend, Donna, before I call it a night."

"Okay, Mom," John replied, sounding seriously disappointed. I guess he was hoping for more than just a show. "I guess I might watch the sports channel and see how the Cubbies did today."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Sounds good, I'll come back down and give you a goodnight kiss before I go to bed." I smiled at him, stroked his cheek and said, "I love you, John. You are a good son." I turned and walked away, up the stairs, feeling his eyes on my naked cheeks like they were his hands.

Upstairs, I got on line and then had to try twice to get into my usual chat site -- my fingers were trembling so badly that I clicked on the wrong bookmark. But right on time, I was logged in and connected with Donna and immediately after that, our webcams were linked and I was looking at my partner in incestuous lust and love. Donna looked beautiful and nervous. She was wearing a tube top that left the upper portion of her firm tits exposed and stood up to show me a pair of thong panties that appeared to be an exact duplicate of the ones I was wearing, right down to the visible wet spot in the crotch. I stood up and showed off my own and she immediately typed in a brand name and I nodded.

We both began to laugh and couldn't contain ourselves for several minutes, unable to type or do anything other than look at each other and then breaking up in giggles again and again. When we finally could act normal, I was delighted to realize all the tension I had felt was gone. As if she could read my mind, Donna nodded and then began to type.

Donna: WE'RE REALLY GOING TO DO IT, AREN'T WE, CARMEN? WE'RE GOING TO FUCK OUR SONS.

Me: WE'RE GOING TO FUCK THEM TOGETHER, DONNA. WHERE IS SHANE?

Donna: LOL! HE'S IN HIS ROOM STUDYING. HE BLEW AN ENGLISH QUIZ AND I'VE BEEN PRETENDING TO BE MAD AT HIM. HOW ABOUT JOHN?

Me: HE'S DOWNSTAIRS WATCHING SPORTS AND WAITING FOR ME TO COME DOWN STAIRS TO KISS HIM GOODNIGHT. ARE YOU READY TO HEAR MY PLAN?

Donna nodded vigorously and I quickly typed out the details, enjoying the delicious grin that spread across her face.

Me: DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK, DONNA?

Donna: ABSOLUTELY! THE BOYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! SHOULD I CALL MY SON UP NOW?

Me: YES AND I'LL CALL JOHN UP TOO. TIME TO LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

I turned in my chair and hollered, "John, can you come up stairs for a minute"

I heard a quick thump of feet on the stairs and then John was there. "Is everything all right?"

"Oh yeah, I need your help with something, but first let me introduce you to Donna. I beckoned him forward and he peered into my computer screen. Say 'hello' to Donna."

John leaned in and peered at the screen, his eyes roaming appreciatively over the sexy mother's image. Donna waved at him and my son laughed and waved back. A moment later and a handsome young man, looking every bit the sun-bleached surfer boy came into view. I let myself savor his fine figure in his tight T-shirt and jeans while Donna spoke to him. It was easy to read her lips and now that she was telling him to wave 'hi' at John and me. He gave us a friendly smile and waved, giving John a nod in that language that boys around the world share and gave me a long, appraising glance. "His name is Shane, he's Donna's son," I said to my son. Donna pointed to the keyboard.

Donna: I GUESS WE'RE READY, CARMEN. YOU WANT TO DO THE EXPLAINING?

Me: SURE. SHANE, YOUR MOM AND I HAVE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS AND WE FEEL LIKE WE CAN SHARE OR SAY ANYTHING WITH EACH OTHER. NOW YOU AND MY SON HAVE PROBABLY NOTICED A CHANGE LATELY IN HOW YOUR MOMS HAVE BEEN ACTING AND...DRESSING, YES?

I could feel my son stiffen a little beside me as I said to him what I had typed for Donna and Shane. Shane visibly blushed and glanced down at his Mom's half naked body and then looked at me and slowly nodded.

Me: YOUR MOM AND I HAVE BEEN, WELL EXPLORING THINGS ABOUT OURSELVES AND WE'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE ARE BOTH NAUGHTY MOMS, AND WE LIKE BEING NAUGHTY MOMS! AND JUDGING FROM THE EVIDENCE, BOTH OUR SONS LIKE US BEING NAUGHTY MOMS TOO!

"Oh wow -- hell, yeah," I heard my son mutter even as my words registered with Shane. Donna looked up anxiously at her son for his reaction and then smiled as he reached out and squeezed her bare shoulder.

Me: WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH OF US IS THE NAUGHTIEST MOTHER OF ALL AND SO WE NEED YOUR HELP TO DECLARE A WINNER! SHANE, YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME OF DARES. YOU AND MY SON ARE GOING TO BE HELPING US WITH THAT, OKAY? SOMETIMES YOU BOYS WILL GET THE DARE AND SOMETIMES IT WILL BE US MOMS, UNDERSTAND? FIRST ONE TO REFUSE THE DARE, LOSES!

Both my son and Shane look like they'd been hit with baseball bats, but I could see a visible lump in Shane's jeans and with a quick glance to my right I could behold the huge tent in John's shorts that told me he was up for my game of dares.

Me: EVERYBODY READY? WHO GOES FIRST?

Donna: IT'S YOUR GAME, CARMEN, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE FIRST DARE.

Me: OKAY. HMMMM, THIS IS TOUGH. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SHANE IS A LITTLE OVERDRESSED AT THE MOMENT. MOM, I DARE YOU TO TAKE YOUR SON'S JEANS OFF.

Donna never flinched, but gave me an evil smile and turned in her chair and began unbuttoning Shane's jeans. She eagerly tugged them down to reveal his boxer shorts, a huge tent pressing out of the front!

Donna: I'M GOING TO LIKE THIS GAME! MY TURN!!! JOHN, I DARE YOU TO KISS YOUR MOM FOR THIRTY SECONDS -- JUST A KISS -- NO TONGUE -- LOL!!

I felt John move and I looked up to see him staring back expectantly. I smiled and nodded, taking his hand and squeezing it. John took that as encouragement and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. His lips felt wonderful pressed against mine and it was difficult to not open my mouth and offer him my tongue. Too soon, I felt my son pull back. I didn't want to stop and he left me there in mid pucker.

Me: OMG!!! THAT WAS GREAT. LET'S UP THE ANTE A LITTLE. SHANE, I DARE YOU TO FRENCH KISS YOUR MOM FOR THIRTY SECONDS!

Shane wasted no time, bending over and pressing his lips to his mother's. John and I watched in awe as they passionately kissed, Donna's arms coming up and embracing her son, pulling her to him as their tongues danced and rolled together. When Shane pulled away, Donna gave her son a last, loving lick across the lips and then turned and grinned at us as she began to type

Donna: YOU EVIL BITCH!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THAT WAS! CARMEN, STAND UP AND BEND OVER. JOHN, I DARE YOU TO RUB YOUR MOM'S ASS CHEEKS FOR THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS!

I gasped as I realized we were about to take this to a point there was no turning back from. I stood up and turned and leaned over, using the chair for support. I looked over at my shoulder and looked back at my son. He had the look of a little boy wanting so bad to stick his hand in the cookie jar and not sure if he'd be in trouble. "It's okay, son." I said reassuringly.

John moved up and put his palm on my butt cheek. He slowly ran it over my ass cheek and back again, his fingertips making me shiver as they brushed along the crack of my ass. "So smooth," he sighed. His touch sent shivers of pleasure coursing through me and I gave a quiet curse when my time was up.

Me: I AM FEELING SO HOT. SHANE, ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? I DARE YOU TO PUT YOUR HAND INTO MOM'S TUBE TOP AND FONDLE HER TITS FOR THIRTY SECONDS!

Shane looked stupefied for a moment as what I imagined was one of his life-long fantasies was being offered to him. He sat his hand on his mother's shoulder again and she turned her head and kissed it before he slowly slid his hand downward and under the tube top, cupping Donna's lovely breast. His mother closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as his hand moved over her tit and I envied her the sensation of his palm rubbing against her hard, erect nipple. I don't even think Donna realized she was doing it, but she reached up with her hand and tugged the tube top down, exposing both her beautiful tits. "So lovely," I breathed in a quiet voice.

"Your's are more beautiful, Mom," John said in an equally awed voice.

Donna: TIME TO GET NASTY! JOHN, I WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR HAND UNDER YOUR MOM'S TOP AND FONDLE HER BIG TITS WHILE YOU FRENCH KISS HER FOR THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS.

"Fuckin A!" my son muttered and he leaned down for another kiss. My mouth was open and welcoming as his tongue met mine. At the same time, I felt his hand move under my belly shirt and grasp my breast. I moaned into John's mouth as he let his fingers sink into my soft, meaty tit, raising up to force his palm against my throbbing nipple, so badly in need of stimulation. My hand came up and cupped the back of my son's head, keeping him in place, not wanting him to pull away as we kissed like the lovers we were on the verge of becoming! Its end came too soon and we both broke away the kiss gasping, almost blushing as Donna and her son applauded us on the screen. I turned to face the screen, savoring the look of anticipation on Donna's face.

ME: THAT WAS SOOO INTENSE. SHANE, I DARE YOU TO PUT YOUR HAND DOWN IN YOUR MOM'S PANTIES AND GIVE ME A REPORT!

Donna's eyes widened but she quickly lifted her hips off the chair to give Shane better access and to show off to me and my son. Shane's hand disappeared into his Mom's thong and she immediately jerked as if she'd received an electric shock. Her mouth opened to moan and I immediately wished we had thought to have added audio. The fabric of her crotch bulged with exploring fingers and Donna hunched herself against her son's probing digits. Sean grinned at the camera and reached out with his free hand and began to type.

Shane: WOW! MOM IS HOT AND CREAMY! DID YOU KNOW SHE SHAVES HER PUSSY?

When his time was up, Shane slipped his hand out of his mother's panties. I could see Donna cry out in protest, thrusting her pelvis upward. Her son held up two fingers to the webcam and we could see them glistening with his mother's pussy juices. Shane winked at the camera and then licked his fingers like they were an ice cream cone.

ME: OH YESSSS! FEEL FREE TO LICK HER CREAM OFF YOUR FINGERS!

Donna: MMMMMMM -- JOHN, GIVE YOUR MOTHER THE SAME TREATMENT. I DARE YOU TO PUT YOUR HAND INTO MOM'S PANTIES AND COP A GOOD FEEL! TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND.

Like Donna, I raised myself up, throwing my legs over the arms of my office chair, gulping for air as I felt my son's palm press gently against my belly before sliding downwards and under my thong. "Ohhhh myyyy!" I gasped as I felt John's fingers slid across my trimmed bush and then into my wet folds of flesh, two fingers slipping between my labia lips. The sensation of contact was incredible as the realization that it was my son slipping his fingers into my pussy. A sweet, electrical shock detonated between my legs as John's index and middle fingers slipped inside me to swirl around, gently probing me.

"Mmmggaahhhh -- yessssss! F-finger Mommy's pussy, baby!" I stammered to my son, thrusting my pelvis again his exploring digits. John's fingers went deep and then curled upwards, seeking my pleasure points and finding them as I squealed with delight. I started to rise up out of the chair, but John used his other hand to gently press me down, then, much to my dismay, my son withdrew his fingers from my clasping pussy, fingers thickly coated with my cream. Donna and Shane never took their eyes off of us, his hand again on her shoulder and her hand on top of his.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers