Mom's Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up on the bed standing above Joe whose tongue was flicking over my mother's hard clit and grabbed her feet. I pulled them towards me and as I wasn't hard yet I began to lick her feet through the sheer material. I have never had any particular fetish about feet but I was ravenous for every part of her body there and then.

I couldn't see her face as Steve began to pick up the pace fucking her tits. My cock was coming back to life again. I put it between her feet and used them to wank myself. Mom quickly realised what was going on and took control.

"Oh shit boys! Aaawww! Lick me Joe, lick my clit pleeeaaase!" She murmured. "Ah fuck my tits Steve! Fuck my feet Robert! God my mouth feels empty, ooohhh I wish I had more dick!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Steve was slamming his dick between her massive orbs now and grunting loudly. Mom's feet were expertly milking my cock as another orgasm approached her.

"Nnngg, yes! Aaawww yes! Keep...fucking me...boys...OOOOHHH!!"

Joe slid three fingers into her pussy as he licked her. Mom grunted in approval. I pulled my cock free, leaving her feet still jacking air as she was now almost oblivious to what was going on. I moved around her and quickly pushed my dick to her mouth. When it touched her lips she opened her mouth and eagerly sucked it in. The vibrations were amazing as she moaned like crazy. I could see Steve's cock emerging and disappearing through the top of her cleavage rapidly. Joe's head bobbed as he licked and fingered her towards orgasm.

"Oh, getting close," Steve gasped. "Gonna...cum!"

"Mmmm hmmm! Mmmm!!" She moaned with a mouthful of cock.

Her legs were wrapped around Joe's neck and the stronger vibrations told me she was going to cum. Steve's dick pushed through one last time and shot cum on to her neck and chin. She released a series of short loud moans as best she could as she came herself. This caused me to cum too, I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load all over her face. Mom opened her mouth to catch as much as she could.

Mom was panting loudly. She was still a little disoriented by her orgasm when Joe, the only one not to have cum, pushed his dick into the pussy he had been licking. Mom smiled as she stared at the roof. She looked totally out of it, yet she showed no signs of wanting to stop. I was surprised that my cock wasn't getting soft in my hand. It was still pointing out in front of me glistening. Mom saw it to when she started to return to reality.

"Time...for something...different..." She panted between Joe's slow, powerful thrusts. "I want to be double penetrated!"

Now I knew mom was out of control. No matter how much I begged she had never allowed me to fuck her in the ass. She said she had never done it and probably never would. Now she was demanding it. She put a hand on Joe's chest to stop him. She slid back and grabbed lubricant from the bedside locker.

"Robert, lube up my ass sweetie!" She smiled.

She turned and took Joe's dick in her mouth, her ass presented to me. I opened the KY but then changed my mind. I decided there was a better way. I spread her ass cheeks and started to lick her ass. She gasped in surprise as my tongue caressed her small hole. I flicked my tongue around and in and out of her ass, wetting it as best I could. Mom sensed that I might spend a little too long at this and took control and pulled away. She straddled Joe and slid her pussy on to his hard dick.

"Take it easy Robert!" She warned before I even touched her. "Take it slow with that big prick."

I put a generous amount of KY on my cock and rubbed more on and in her ass. I fumbled to line up with her ass I was so nervous. I saw Joe's rod disappear into her as she slowly fucked him. She stopped sliding on him and held her breath.

My cock touched her asshole.

I pushed gently and met resistance. Even with all the lube it was tight. I pushed a bit harder and it suddenly popped in. Mom let out a quick moan of pain. I paused with just the head inside her for a second. When she regained her composure and stopped whimpering I slowly slid deeper. It was so tight I could barely control myself; I wanted to fuck her properly.

I was about halfway in when she went rigid again so I stopped. She slowly lifted herself up and I followed her. She slid down Joe's pole again and I followed her once more. She turned and nodded at me. I pushed my entire length inside her tight little ass as she moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I savoured the feeling of being balls deep in my mother's ass as she had another cock in her pussy.

"Oh! Yes!" She said in a low whisper. "Two dicks. Two BIG fucking dicks inside me!"

I felt a strange sensation and looked down. Joe was slowly fucking mom from beneath and I could almost feel his dick inside her. She began whimpering again as he fucked her gently. I gave her a few seconds to adjust before I started to slide in and out of her ass. We were fucking her as gently as we could to allow her to adjust but it was more than enough for her.

She began to get louder and louder and this encouraged Joe, desperate to cum, to speed up. He began to fuck her quicker and harder and she begged for more. I carried on sliding in and out at my own pace savouring the feeling.

"Faster! Faster boys, yes! Harder!" She screamed.

Suddenly mom released a low grunt as she came yet again. She froze and I knew how she loved to squeeze a dick as she came on top. With the extra stretching from my cock there was no way Joe would be able to hold off. He moaned 'oh fuck' and mom giggled. She pinned him to the bed with her hands as he filled her pussy once again from underneath.

Steve was at the bed ready to take his place.

"More dick!" Mom laughed. "This is insane. Robert lay on your back."

I didn't want to give up her ass to Steve but she was in control. I pulled out and she got off of Joe. I lay down waiting for her to mount me. Instead she backed over me and lined her puckered asshole up with my dick again.

"This thing is gonna rip me a new one," she said. "But it's WAY too good not to sit on!"

Sit on it she did as I watched her ass slide down my glistening pole.

"Steve!" She commanded. "Put that thing in me and gimme all you got big boy!"

He didn't need to be told twice and got on his knees in front of her. He quickly pushed his throbbing dick inside her. Again I could feel another cock inside my mother.

"Fuck me boys! She said. "Please make me cum...make me cum!"

I put my hands on her hips and mom lifted herself off of me slightly to allow me to fuck her. Steve was fucking her cunt hard and fast and I started to pound her ass as best I could.

"God! Oh shit! You're ripping me apart boys! Never. Stop... So. Good!"

We had built up a good rhythm now and the room was filled with mom's moaning and the sound of balls slapping off her as two cocks pounded her mercilessly. Joe climbed on the bed and stood next to mom. She was only too happy to take his hard again prick in her filthy mouth.

"Shit!" Steve moaned. "SO tight!"

"Mmmmm!!!" Mom moaned.

"God she's a filthy slut!" Joe added as she gobbled his cock hungrily.

Mom pulled it out and groaned loudly in delight.

"You boys are never leaving this room! I want you in me always! Ooohh make me cuuummm! I wanna cum!"

She sucked Joe back into her mouth. I was close to cumming again myself as I continued to thrust up her beautiful ass.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass Janet." I said. "Fuck it feels so good!"

Mom cried out in pleasure. We could all sense that she was loving the dirty talk and all inhibitions were gone.

"I'm gonna fill this dirty cunt again!" Steve declared.

"Make me cum Janet!" Joe demanded. "I want you to swallow it all."

She was thrashing about between us as three cocks filled her up. She loved the feeling and was well on her way to another orgasm. She was grunting and groaning like a wild animal as we fucked her hard. She freed her mouth again.

"I'm nearly there boys...Ooohhh! Shit, this is gonna be a big one!" She screamed. "Oooooh, oh, yes. YES! YES! Fill me up! Fill me with cum! I'm..."

Joe stuffed his cock back in her mouth before she could say anymore.

"Suck me Janet, suck me til I cum!" He told her.

"Oh God!" Steve said. "Can't hold...on!"

"Janet! Janet! God I'm gonna squirt in your ass! Yes!" I moaned.

Mom was well over the edge and her whole body spasmed as she came. I felt Steve push deep inside her and knew he was cumming. I pulled her down her hard on my meat, impaling it deep in her asshole. She must have been deepthroating Joe because all she could manage was a choked grunt.

All at once the three of us began filling her with hot sticky goo. I filled my mom's ass with my seed as Steve filled her pussy and she swallowed Joe's cum. She was bucking and moaning as her orgasm refused to subside and she kept on cumming and cumming. I felt like I shot litres into her before I was eventually empty. My mother, cum deposited in three different holes eventually released her grip on her dicks.

"Shit!" She moaned. "That was un-FUCKING-believable."

"Yes." Was all any of us could muster in response.

"Ooooohhh!" She continued. "I'm SO full of cum! Three big young studs fucking me like a toy...and I fucking LOVED IT!"

Everyone was spread out on the bed exhausted. I felt like I could sleep for a week. Mom rolled on to her bed and grabbed her watch. She said that it was time for us to leave. She picked up her robe and tied it at the waist.

"Thanks boys, that was fantastic. I have your numbers; maybe I'll give you a call again sometime." Mom said as we dressed.

She gave all three of us a quick kiss and walked to the bathroom and shut the door. The three of us dressed and left the room. We walked to the lobby, went outside and went our separate ways. I wandered around the block for 10 minutes to be safe before heading back to the hotel. I rapped on the door gently and mom opened it in her robe again, fresh from the shower.

She pulled me in the door and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed me as if she hadn't seen me in years.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She laughed. "That was fun!"

I agreed as she led me to the bed and sat me on it.

"Remember I had to 'set up' earlier?" She quizzed.

"Ya." I answered, intrigued.

"Well thank God none of you noticed my little accessory..."

With that she pressed a button on the remote and the TV flicked on. There was a picture of a woman surrounded by 3 men. I noticed a lead connected to the TV which led to a pile of clothes on a dresser next to it. There was a video camera peeking out from them. I was watching a video of what we had just done. Mom stood in front of me and dropped her robe, she was naked underneath.

"Let's watch..." She said.

12