Mom's Grief

Story Info
Mom's defenses drop.
6.4k words
4.34
148.2k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,094 Followers

PRESENT

Martha stood at the kitchen sink dressed in a newly purchased black dress, her arms straight, her hands gripping the edge of the sink, her head down, crying uncontrollably.

Ralph, her 31-year-old son was in the bathroom taking a leak.

They had just returned to her small second floor apartment from the graveside of her boyfriend Stan, who had suffered a major heart attack during sexual intercourse three days earlier. He was only 61.

The only other attendees were Stan's ex-wife and 12 year old daughter. Martha had lied, telling both that Stan had died at the kitchen table rather than satisfying her strong sexual appetite.

Stan, a large bear of a man, had not been the man of her dreams... not even close. His movements reminded one of the bear in the movie "Song of the South" and his face could not be said to be "easy on the eyes", but for the first 2 years of their 8 year relationship he had helped pay the bills until she had gotten established in a decent paying job. She had not been able to tell him to just get out! Though he was 10 years older than her 51 years, he had still preformed well enough in the sack, a very important asset for her though he often made her feel claustrophobic beneath his hairy, pot bellied, 6'2", 230lbs frame. She was a mere 4'9", a substantial 150lbs, with ample hips and ass, but small impish breasts and nipples.

Martha, herself, could be said to be "easy on the eyes" in facial features, her face framed with natural, flaming red hair to her shoulders, and milky white, smooth skin which was only seen in the confines of her bedroom, though seldom in the light of day. Still, the shy, not-so-confident Martha had felt fortunate to have Stan share her bed. More than all else, it was the loss of her bed mate that caused her to feel robbed and alone, causing the tears to run freely down her cheeks.

Ralph, shook his slightly erect cock, looking proudly down at it. It had firmed up as he pondered his mom's possible sexual vulnerability caused by her grief. He zipped his fly, flushed the toilet and washed his hands.

HISTORY

A little more than 11 years earlier he had lived at home while attending the local college. He had worked at a local high-rise apartment building as doorman and security guard to help his recently widowed mother pay the bills. He was going into debt for his education. He had started the job in October and by the time Christmas was over he had garnered over $400 in tips. It could be said he was handsome enough, had an outgoing and friendly nature, but in reality he was a bit conniving in nature and only cared about the tips, giving only the good looking female residents exceptional service.

Living in the high-rise, there were a handful of elderly residents who would come down and sit in the lobby to pass the time. A couple of men had been in WWll and Ralph enjoyed talking to them. There were also three women, one of which was a Mrs. Collins. He was quite intrigued when she introduced herself and told him that she was recently retired from the local college. The lady was a legend among the male students with the ability, as the legend went, to be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Sharp as a tact, though easily in her early 70s, she was ultra thin, wore pancake makeup and too much red on her cheekbones. Her blonde hair was thinning dramatically. When younger, she may have been quite stunning.

Finding Mrs. Collins to be the only one in the lobby one evening, he readily left his post at the front door when she summoned him to her as she sat in the corner of the lobby. She made a comment about his size... he was 5'1" and 105 pounds soaking wet... and then pointedly, in a whisper, asked about the size of his cock. Brazenly, he offered to show her. She smiled approvingly. With a quick look through the windows and towards the elevator, he unzipped his fly and pulled forth his cock. A bit of stroking firmed it up. She reached to fondled it briefly, causing it to become rock-hard. Satisfied it was quite sufficiently long and thick she whispered her offer. She would suck his cock after a lengthy doggy fuck, if he would come to her apartment when he got off at midnight, assuring him she would be awake and waiting.

Ralph had a girlfriend but she was a virgin and was determined to remain so, making him a virgin also as she was the first girlfriend he had ever had.

At midnight, he secured the front door and took the elevator to the sixth floor to Mrs. Collins' apartment. He knocked lightly and the door opened within seconds. She eyed the hall before steeping back, allowing him to enter. She was actually more human looking without her makeup, he thought. She asked him to accompany her to the bedroom where she removed her only piece of clothing, an ankle length light gown. Opening a bedside table drawer, she retrieved a condom and handed it to him.

Ralph quickly undressed. He fiddled a long minute with condom as it was also new to him as was the pussy he was about to get. With no foreplay, she entered the bed and got on her knees. Ralph did what he had seen in x-rated videos, kneeing himself onto the bed, noting her lip-less and scantly haired pussy, and with cock in hand, searched for her hole with the tip of his cock, discovered it and slowly pushed into her.

Ralph was instantly intoxicated and began doggy fucking the elderly teacher with a slow rhythm but was soon following her directions as her pussy became lubricated. As she commanded, he was soon slamming into her meatless, boney buttocks. For the first time, he heard a real live woman moan with lustful passion. She seemed insatiable, demanding that he not come but fuck her long, hard and deep. He did so for near an hour, learning to divert his mind to subjects unrelated to fucking.

But, she did eventually call a halt to the seemingly abusive intercourse. Slowly, seemingly in pain, she maneuvered to her back as he sat back on his haunches. She demanded that he eat her pussy! Uncertainty raged within him but he put his face to her pussy. Knowingly, it seemed, she guided him and he learned. It took time, a long time it seemed, but she finally groaned in orgasm.

As they exchanged positions, she rolled the condom off his cock and proceeded to suck his cock with great suction and hunger. It had not been discussed or had he been told, but, within a few minutes, his cock erupted, filling her mouth with his warm semen. She seemed not the least put off, swallowing it all, and continued to suck his cock dry. She continued to suck him to erection, whick happened quickly. They then fucked missionary a few long minutes without a rubber. This first sexual interlude with the elderly Mrs. Collins would certainly remain a fond memory for a lifetime, as would the three dozen times or so over a two year span.

Now, pass the elevator, down the right hall, near the right stairwell of the high-rise, was a bathroom, a storage area and a few lockers. Early on, Ralph had discovered a stash of X-rated magazines and paperbacks in one of the lockers, searching for an empty locker to store his school books.

As it became later in the evening, the apartment traffic slowed down considerably and Ralph could slip down to the bathroom, open one of the girlie magazines and jerk off into the sink. This also helped him ease the desire to ejaculate on the nights Mrs. Collins wished him to visit.

One evening, Mrs. Denning, the apartment manager was looking for him around 11 PM. Concerned that he was not at his post, she surprised him as he was jerking off at the sink. He hastily and successfully got the bathroom door closed before she spied him with cock in hand. He complained that he must've caught a stomach virus. She politely apologized, wished him well and voiced her desire that he would be back at his post as soon as possible.

Ralph often read the paperbacks while sitting at the front door, being careful to slip them into the drawer of his desk whenever he saw or heard someone approaching. One evening he read a most provocative and stirring story of an incestuous nature between a mother and son. Reading the inside covers, after reading the story, the author offered statistics that said that a large percentage of mothers would welcome a sexual affair with their young adult sons, whether the father was still in the home are not. The absents of the father only upped the percentile. After that night, Ralph began to ponder and fantasize about just such a possibility with his own mom and was soon applying some of the physical aspects of the story he had read; kissing goodbye on the lips, touching inappropriately with or without apologizes etc.

PRESENT

After washing his hands, Ralph left the bathroom and sought his mother out, finding her at the sink in the kitchen, still sobbing. He moved in close behind her placing his hands on her hips, nosing her neck. He noted her attempt to stifle her crying, sniffing audibly.

"No, mom! Go ahead and let it out. Cry all you need to. You will feel better." He told her sincerely, kissing her neck lightly.

Martha was immediately alarmed at the close proximity of her son, his midsection pressing firmly against her backside.

"Just let me be, honey!" She pleaded. "Give me a few minutes and we'll go somewhere and have a late lunch. Please, go on now!"

"What kind of son would I be if I left you alone at a time like this. You are all stressed out. A good cry and a little TLC will make you feel much better."

Martha was aware that her son's left hand had slipped to cup her left breast. She began crying uncontrollably again, but for additional reasons.

HISTORY

She and Ralph had had an unnatural history of close physical contact of occasional proportion. Since his 20th birthday, four months before meeting Stan, they had nibbled at the edges of an incestuous pie. It had begun by kissing goodbye on the lips, initiated by Ralph. Then, one or two lingering goodbye kisses had been her fault during a moment of extreme loneliness. Over a period of weeks, she could, and should, have stopped his seemingly innocent fondling of her body dead in its tracks. A lingering hug, a pat on the rump or a clothed back-rub seemed innocent enough. She had suppressed all thoughts of impropriety. Had they not always had an affectionate relationship?

The tickling, light slap-fighting and physical contests, requiring a cry of "uncle", which she initiated and won as often as Ralph, occasionally began while watching TV together on the sofa and, once started, ranged throughout the house, both often dressed in bed clothes. Early on, she was aware of his erections but shooed them from her consciousness, strongly resisting his attempts to lock her in tightly, allowing his firmness to press against her.

She ignored them until one Saturday morning she shook Ralph to tell him breakfast would be on the table soon. He instantly bolted up and began a tickling, wrestling match. She quickly found herself losing, on the bed, on her back, her arms being held securely over her head, with Ralph calling for her cry of "uncle". With her legs wide, knees up, her knee length sleeping gown riding ever higher, exposing black underwear, milky-smooth thighs, she flailed, refusing to cry "uncle", seeking an escape - seeking to better him. She was very competitive in nature. Her lack of bra clearly evident, her nipples involuntarily becoming firm and showing through the silk-like fabric, she fought on.

During other struggles, he had been between her legs before but only for brief moments as she almost always quickly levered herself to freedom. This time, even though she had a wide radius of movement, she was basically penned and helpless. Stubbornly, she refused to cry "uncle". Sure, she felt his taboo firmness scrubbing over her panty covered vagina, but she would no doubt escape, given time.

Time, however, long minutes of persistent struggle, was proving to be her enemy. Not really knowing when it happened she found herself becoming aroused.

Ralph, however, cunningly knew exactly what he was doing and knew time was invariably on his side. It was not paperback learning but male instinct... male sexual conquest... made heady by the incestuous element... to fuck one's mother that gave him determination to keep her subdued. He had heard a few soft moans escape her. All he had to do was keep her doing exactly what she was doing. Her stubborn competitiveness would be her undoing and his success.

Martha could no longer deny that they were dry-fucking. Her midsection had ceased its sideways struggle. Her crotch, intermittently and involuntarily, thrust skyward as she felt the pressure of his rock-hard shaft pushing firmly and directly against her, precision like, compressing her clit. All she had to do was cease her struggles, to be perfectly still, to cry "uncle". She could lose! But then there would be embarrassment to contend with, leading to embarrassing comments, questions or discussions... all without the reward of orgasm, which she now desired desperately.

Had she known Ralph's mind, his desire, his weeks of long scheming, she would have done exactly that... become still... cried "uncle" Instead, her raised knees tightened against his sides, her arms ceased their struggles and were released, only to wrap around his shoulders. She had surrendered to her immediate desire to reach orgasm. Be damn all else.

Ralph realized his mother was caught up in her lustful passion and maneuvered to cradled her in his arms and concentrate on placement of his stiff shaft pushing at his briefs. He now heard continuous moans as her knees ratcheted against his sides. He felt the time was right. He wanted them to fuck. But how! He wore briefs and she wore bloomer style panties. Did he dare break the moment to release his cock, to beg her to pull aside the crotch of her panties, to allow him to enter her.

Her loud moaning of completion surprised him, trashing his desires. He instantly changed his mind set, switching to a determined effort to have his own orgasm.

Martha's orgasm was refusing to release her due to Ralph's continued rhythm and pressure against her clit. In short moments, she heard her son's groan of completion. Reality slid back into her consciousness and she thought, "Ahh hell, what have I done!"

Ralph, though he would have liked to have coupled with his mother, now felt confident it would happen soon enough, reminding himself not to rush things... that was paperback learning.

Martha laid exhausted - and disgusted. The orgasm had not left her satisfied, only despondent with the realization that for all practical purposes she had just had sexual relations with her son, allowing him to view her soul through her orgasm.

"I love you, mom." She heard whispered next to her ear.

The words, coming just after his ejaculation, meant that their lives had changed forever. She knew he would be expecting sexual intimacy from her again. Her own sexual desire, too hard to suppress, had placed this burden upon her. Now that he had viewed her soul, causing her to surrender to her sexual craving through direct personal stimulation of her womanhood, the taboo of incest had no meaning anymore. It meant nothing, in her view, that they had not coupled. He had brought her to orgasm and had witnessed her body quaking firsthand. In her mind, it gave him intimate knowledge and privileges that he did not yet fully understand but would come to know, short of penetrating her, and no doubt appreciate. He would remember the first time seducing his mother, bringing her to orgasm, forever.

She had asked in a subdued tone to be let up. He maneuvered off her to stand, watching her rise and leave his bedroom, telling him to shower and come to breakfast.

"You took advantage of me." She had said calmly, setting a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him at the table. "Don't look surprised! You knew exactly what you were doing... scrubbing me like that! My mind was in such a state that the orgasm did nothing to satisfied me. And you had the nerve to continue until you ejaculated. I know now the last couple of weeks you have been playing me like a fiddle. I feel so stupid! What are we to do now? You don't honestly think I'm going to let you screw me?" Though she felt them having intercourse was inevitable, she was determined to appear against the incestuous act, keeping him at bay as long as possible.

"I read a paperback - weeks ago. Various stories of moms and his sons doing it. Sometimes the moms seduced the sons and sometimes the other way around. It got me to thinking about me and you. I know you mom! You need it! I just thought..."

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT!" Martha shouted, cutting him off, her short baby-fat frame standing over her son. "That you could take your father's place between my legs!"

"Did dad ever eat your pussy?" Ralph brazenly injected quickly trying to change the direction of discussion, taking advantage of what his mother had told him about her orgasm - not satisfying her.

"WHAT?" She snapped. "What did you ask me?"

Ralph repeated the question, shocking her into silence for long moments.

"No. I wanted him to but he never offered and I never asked." She finally acknowledged in a monotone.

"May I have a cup of coffee?" He asked, causing her to shake her head, she turning and moving to pour a cup of coffee from the counter. She walked back to place it by his plate.

Ralph slipped his right hand between his mother's legs midway between her knee and her crotch.

"I'm not going to apologize. You didn't exactly reject my advances." Ralph rationalized. "You knew I was hard every time we wrestled..."

"I WAS LONELY! Dammit!" She defended, aware of his hand, but making no effort to move it or rebuke him. "You should not have used my loneliness against me."

"Why don't you pull your panties off and sit yourself here on the table and let me please your pussy." He said brazenly.

"You are a piece of work!" She said shaking her head. "I should slap your face for suggesting such a thing!"

Ralph pushed the untouched plate of food to the left on the table as far as he could reach, then the coffee. Keeping his right hand in place, he patted the table with his left. "You said the orgasm did not satisfy you?" He challenged.

"You're daring me, aren't you?" She challenged back, her competitiveness kicking in. She had showered early, before she initially woke him, before their romp, but now her still wet panties took center stage in her mind. Him eating her 30 minute soiled pussy could be payback. "You want to play games! OK! Let's do it! Here, you pull them off."

Ralph maneuvered his mother to face him, hands on her hips. He reached under her gown, sliding his fingers over and into the top elastic of her panties, pulling them down as she removed her gown. She stepped out of them, standing naked before him, suddenly feeling embarrassed. She had never been totally nude in front of him. He maneuvered her ass to the edge of the table as he pushed his chair back a bit. He gave her petite breast no notice as she lifted one buttock to the edge of the table and with a bit of assistance was soon alternating one buttock and then the other backwards on the table until he stopped her, instructing her to put her feet on his shoulders.

Ralph gazed at the lush red forest on his mother's mound that sprayed downward and thinned around the edges of her labia. He studied the puffy lips. He placed his hands at the edge of her buttocks. "Lift up."

Martha lifted her ass as she gazed down at the serious look on her son's face as he slid his palms under her ass.

He looked up at her and a smile appeared.

"You like the looks of Mama's snatch?"

"Your pussy is lovely. I truly love a thick bush between a woman's legs. Yours is a meaty cunt that could buffer a good pounding."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,094 Followers
12