Mom's Halloween Costume Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddyJack
DaddyJack
284 Followers

"This is incredible, Mom. Does Dad know...you know...? I mean, does he know that you know?"

"No way. Aunt Sally may know that I know...quite possibly. In a way, she and I worked this out a long time ago. We both love your father dearly, but we also both pull his strings here and there to our own advantage. But at the same time, I know he loves it. He gets everything he wants. He's enamored with Aunt Sally and he gets to be with her sometimes. He loves me, and he needs to be kept in line, and I gladly provide that."

"I just don't even know what to say."

"Quite a story, I know. It all works. But now I have one little complicating factor."

"What's that?"

"What's THAT? Freddy...are you forgetting our little rendezvous last night?"

"Oh...well, no, of course I'm not. Seriously Mom? I can't think about much else."

"Good. Well, that's the complicating factor."

"How do you mean?"

"Well," Debbie said as she slid across the couch toward Freddy, "last night...I...fucked...my...son." She leaned toward her son and kissed his lips. "And I was so crazy...that I let him...cum...inside me...without protection." Another kiss. "And he said something outrageous to me, about wanting...to see...his mom...pregnant."

Freddy then put his hand behind his mother's neck and pulled her to him for a longer, deeper kiss.

"Yes," he said as he looked deep into her eyes, "that's what your son, who is SO fucking enamored with you by the way, said last night, Mom. And he...wasn't...kidding."

"Oh my," Debbie whispered. "Um...Freddy Honey...?"

"What, Mom?"

"Well, I think Genie wants to dress up for her master again."

"Seriously? You'll put that costume on again, for me?"

"If you'll be my master again, yeah."

"OK Mom, uh...Genie. Your master says, go put that outfit on again, just for me."

"Ohhhhhh, yes Master. Give your Mommy Genie about ten minutes, then come find her upstairs."

"Yes, Mommy Genie."

Debbie kissed Freddy again before rising from the couch and heading up to her room, where her genie costume was still on the chair next to her bed, waiting for Mommy to don it once again.

DaddyJack
DaddyJack
284 Followers
12