Mom's Hand-Me-Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rocked his hips back, lifting his butt. Jamie felt his thick member slide down over her clit, down between her labia, until it fell into place. John lifted his face to look at her. He gazed into her eyes. He slowly pressed his engorged cock forward, inside her.

"Open your eyes," John whispered, "look at me."

John rocked back, then forward, then back. Each rock forward he went further. Jamie felt her body shifting, pulling, stretching, accommodating, making room for her lover. Deeper and deeper he slid in, beyond anything that she thought possible, and still he penetrated deeper.

Finally, his body bumped into her smoldering clit. She gasped, her eyes flitting shut with a precipitous orgasm. She felt the fullness of her clamped pussy around his cock.

"I love how tight you are!" John whispered.

Jamie heard him faintly, as if he were far away. She was panting, struggling as her body took over.

"Let go," she heard. Jamie opened her eyes, leaned forward and kissed John. As she let his tongue play inside her mouth, she resigned herself to being out of control. She was only an observer now, an observer of her own body. Her whole body relaxed.

John pulled out slowly, then thrust as fast as he could back in. Her body responded to the unexpected penetration with a spasm that arched her back, her hips twisting down, her head jerking back. John stopped, fully inside her, as her cunt clenched desperately at his cock, trying to milk it of his semen.

"Sorry, not yet, " John said, "not yet."

John slid his cock in and out, varying the pace, the angle, the depth. He was paying attention to her subtle cues, to what she liked and didn't like. Jamie quickly learned his language, giving him louder grunts and groans, gasps and moans. She realized that she couldn't control her body, but John was willing to let her have some control over his, to that he could pleasure her.

John listened as Jamie grunted every time he pressed into her G-spot. He sat up, pressing his hardened member up against the roof of her vagina. Jamie moaned her approval. He massaged her clit with his fingers and she slipped into another orgasm.

Jamie lost count of the number of times she came. When she became limp, almost passing out from exhaustion, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and fucked her hard, right into her G-spot. Her whole body cramped and shook, her hips jumping as if on their own. She let the orgasm possess her, wash over her. When her pussy cramped with a particularly hard contraction, she wasn't even aware of her full-on gusher.

"Yesss... " John hissed, the warm fluid dripping down his thighs.

Jamie had another crashing contraction. This time John watched as she squirted short bursts in concert with her clamping pussy around his cock.

"Yes...," he whispered, reassuring her, not moving, letting her own jerking contractions cause her to orgasm.

Jamie felt the spasms grow weaker. John pulled out his still stiff dick and lifted himself off her, as Jamie collapsed into a lump twitching flesh. John lifted her arm and let it go. It fell like a rock. She looked up at him, unable to move, and smiled. She took a deep breath and sighed. She was so satisfied! She had never imagined it could be like this! John was so wonderful! Everything was right with the world!

"Do what you will with me," Jamie said, remembering the line from some romantic novel.

John gave a sly smile. He turned her over onto her belly, lifted her hips, pushing her knees under her. She guessed he liked it from behind, and remembered when she was a little girl and had seen a dog humping a bitch. She smiled. She was his bitch, now.

As soon as John had her steadied on her knees, he came up behind her. She felt him moving his dick into position, easily finding her swollen pussy lips. Then he thrust forward with such a force that it crumpled her head into her bed. He banged hard into her butt, then quickly pulled out, and slammed into her again.

John fucked her hard, the force of his thrusts crumpled her head into the pillows. She was beyond giving any reaction. He fucked her hard and long, until she felt the friction, the rubbing. She was getting raw, and it started to hurt, to burn. She tried to move away, gave a whimper. John understood, and he pulled his dick out. She relaxed, but only until she felt him poke the head of his dick into her asshole.

"I need you to relax," he said. Before she could respond, he pressed his slippery cock into her hole. She had read about being fucked in the ass, had even thought she might want to see what it was like, someday.

"Relax... press out, like you're taking a shit."

Jamie was too weak to do anything. And it didn't matter. She let out a muffled, "Oh..." as his cock sunk into her. Before she had time to decide how it felt, his hips banged into her butt. John's whole cock was buried deep inside her.

"Your ass is even tighter than your pussy!" he said, sounding pleased. "I really need this... to cum," he said.

John had given her what she wanted. Now it was Jamie's turn to give John what he wanted. As he pulled and pushed inside her asshole, she forced herself to relax. She even began to match his rhythm, helping him plow into her. The more she relaxed, the faster he pumped. The more she matched his rhythm, the deeper he penetrated.

Soon, John's thrusting became frantic. Jamie bucked into John's thrusts. She heard and felt his ball sack slapped into her sopping slit. John reached around her waist and settled on Jamie's clit. He fingered her while his cock slid in and out of her asshole. That, combined with his balls slapping at her cunt, and his growing, animal grunts, ramped her towards another wave of ecstasy.

John bumped hard against her butt, held his cock buried inside her, then cried out, a guttural cry, something between a growl and a groan. Jamie felt his cock swell and twitch. She felt her own orgasm clamp her vagina. John barely moved, then cried out again. Jamie felt a new happiness, a sense of contentment, as she realized the spasms of pleasure she was giving John. They didn't move, locked together in the afterglow of their shared orgasms.

When John's body finally relaxed, Jamie felt his cock shrink. Pulsing to the echoes of her own orgasm, Jamie's sphincter wrung him dry, and he plopped out of her.

John collapsed onto Jamie. Her knees gave way, and as she flattened to the bed, he rolled off her, landing like a lead weight, facing her. They gazed at each other, not saying a word, both too exhausted to move. Slowly, the blinks got longer and longer, until first Jamie, then John fell into a peaceful sleep.

12