Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seareal
seareal
361 Followers

He started to feel slightly impatient as she sat there, just staring at his cock. Finally, with barely contained patience, she lifted her hand and reach out for it. He watched as her hand moved forward and wrapped her delicate fingers around his cock. Just the warm sensation of her skin on him brought him close to orgasm. He looked down at her as she began to move her hand up and down and work his shaft. If he had not been so wrapped up in the moment, he might have laughed from the look on her face. She looked determined, very set in her goal. Definitely not the look he would expect from someone performing a sexual act. Then again, to her, it wasn't a sexual act. She was simply helping him with a problem he couldn't take care of alone.

He moaned loudly, looking down at her as she pumped his cock in her hand. He tried to think of something erotic, but his brain wouldn't work properly. The amazing feeling of her hand on him was stopping him from keeping his mind on anything for more than a few seconds.

He looked down at her as she was working him again, and saw the way that her breasts were moving freely inside her shirt. She had a completely strict policy on wearing a bra at all times when she left the house, but it wasn't uncommon for her to walk around without a bra on while at home. Right now, though, the pumping motions of her arm made her breasts sway and jiggle, and he could see just enough cleavage that it pushed him over the edge.

He tried to warn her that he was cumming, but he couldn't get the words out of his throat. All it sounded like was a guttural moan as his cock began to erupt in her hand. Surprisingly, she did not pull away, but kept pumping, the satisfaction of a job well done on her face sending another stream of cum from his cock. Her hand was beginning to be completely covered in her son's seed, but she did not stop until he had completely finished cumming.

She sat there for a moment, the incredible mess of almost 3 weeks' worth of pent up sexual frustration covering her hand. They both looked at her hand, then looked at each other and began to laugh. She gave him the same smile he had seen a million times. The loving smile she had always given him after putting a fresh Band-Aid on a cut or while taking care of him while he was sick. It was a smile that said that she loved him and she would try to make him all better.

"Do you feel better?" She asked, as she got up and began to clean her hand with a dirty towel in his room, handing it to him after she had finished.

He nodded, panting for breath after having experienced the most amazing orgasm of his life. "Very!"

"Good" she said. "Do you think you will be okay until you get your cast off now?"

He shook his head, "No way!"

His exclamation had shocked her somewhat, "No? Why not?"

He took a deep breath and looked at her. "Mom... let me put it to you this way... on my good days, I only masturbate once.

"Oh, my... so, that means you need to... every day?" She asked. She did not realize what she had gotten herself into. She had thought that maybe she might have to do it once more before the cast came off, but she had committed herself to helping him, she couldn't back out now.

He nodded, "Yes, at least once a day."

She sighed and sat on the edge of his bed once more. She looked up at him with her steel gaze. "Fine, but let me explain something to you. I'm going to be checking up with your school, and if I hear even the tiniest bad thing from any of the teachers, this will not happen again, do you understand?"

He nodded vehemently, "Yes, I understand, I promise you won't hear anything bad."

"Good." She stated matter-of-factly. "And one other thing, you are not to tell a single person about this. Especially your father, got it?"

He almost laughed, "Mom, you don't need to worry. I don't think there's a lot of people I would want knowing that my mother is giving me hand jobs."

She blushed deep red at his choice of words and stood up. "Good, we will do this before your father gets home at night. It stays in this room and never leaves, understood?"

He nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, now get started on your homework, I don't want you falling behind." She stood up from his bed and walked past him to the door, stopping to give him a kiss on the forehead and tell him she loved him as she left.

He sighed and smiled, leaning his head back as she left. For the first time in 3 weeks, he didn't feel like he was going to explode, and he felt like he actually had a clear mind. The thing that struck him as odd, though, was that he was expecting to feel a tad revolted once the entire thing was over, but now, all he could think of was how eager he was for the next day to come.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The next month went by amazingly. His mother was keeping her part of the bargain, every day she would come into his room and use her hand to get him off.

He knew it was wrong, but he began to look at his mother in an extremely inappropriate way. He absolutely loved the way her breasts jiggled when her hand was pumping his cock. He wanted to see them very badly, but he did not want to push the limit of their arrangement.

He had gotten the portable air conditioner down from the attic and set it up in his room, using it to keep his room at a very low temperature. He told his mother it because he felt very hot in the room lately, but the truth was that it made her nipples hard and it always made him get off when he watched them rub against the fabric of her T-shirt.

He heard a knock at his door, shortly after his mother walked in. He looked at the time, 6 o'clock, it was about that time of the day. He smiled at her as she entered the room.

"I just got off the phone with your principal." She stated as she walked to his bed and laid down on it. Almost immediately after the first time, his attitude had become much better. He wasn't constantly frustrated, and they had gotten back to their normal relationship. He knew that most guys his age were usually pushing their parents away as hard as possible, but he and his mother had always had a very special relationship. He looked at his mother like a very good friend. They talked constantly about almost anything, and luckily adolescence hadn't ruined it for them like it had for most other sons and their mothers.

"And?" He asked.

She turned on her side, propping her head up with her elbows and smiled at him. "And they say that your attitude has improved drastically. He even said that you are doing better in school than you ever have in the last 3 years." She smiled at him, "I'm so proud of you, at this rate, you'll be able to get into a great college."

He smiled and blushed. Even at 18 years old, he still felt a little embarrassed when she praised him.

They talked for 30 minutes about how his school work was going, about a new TV show he was watching, that he knew she would be interested in, and regular gossip as they always had. She smiled as they talked and looked at the clock on his wall.

"Oh, my. It's almost 6:45, we had better hurry if we are going to take care of you."

He smiled at her words. She wasn't the type to talk dirty. He could even count the number of times he could remember when she had cursed on one hand. So she always referred to what they did as "Helping with his problem." Or "taking care of him".

He stood up briefly to take off his boxers as she got to her usual position in front of him. Her hand reached out, the touch of her fingers causing him to jump in excitement. She giggled slightly as she began to move her hand up and down on his shaft, causing him to moan in pleasure.

He looked down as she pumped his cock with her hand, watching her breasts bounce and jiggle in her shirt. He was rather upset to see that she was wearing a bra today, so their movement was very limited and he couldn't see her nipples poking through her shirt.

That wasn't going to stop him from enjoying himself, however. He groaned as he felt his climax reaching its peak. He moaned, feeling his orgasm seconds away as his mother suddenly gasped, releasing her hand and standing up quickly.

"What happened!?" He said with a start, looking up at her, almost angrily.

She put her finger to her lips and shushed him, then whispered. "Your father is home. He just walked in the door."

With that statement, she began to walk towards his door. "But I was so close!" He exclaimed.

She turned and gave him a stern glare. "I already explained this to you!" She stated flatly, leaving no room for negotiation.

He stood up to say something else, but she walked out of the room and went downstairs to greet her husband. Daniel put on pants as he walked downstairs to see his mother giving his father a kiss as he was taking off his shoes at the door. They exchanged their pleasantries as Daniel walked into the kitchen to grab a drink, his raging erection hidden in the waistband of the jeans he was wearing.

His father walked into the kitchen and saw him, giving him a smile as Daniel was trying to use the limited use of the fingers on his right hand to try and open a soda. His mother walked up behind him and opened it for him, handing it to him as his father grabbed a can for himself from the refrigerator.

"You're home early." Stated Daniel. It was only after he had said it that he hoped it hadn't sounded as accusing as he meant for it to sound.

"Yeah, believe it or not, we actually had a light day!" He laughed. "Don't have many of those too often, I have to go in very early tomorrow though, going to be a hell of a day tomorrow."

His father walked upstairs to change out of the suit he was wearing as Daniel walked over to his mother and spoke to her in a quiet, almost pleading voice.

"Mom, I was so close! You have to help me!"

She gave him a glare, but spoke just as quietly as he, "No! I explained how this would go, I don't want your father to know anything about this! You will just have to wait until tomorrow."

His eyes were almost frantic. He knew that he wouldn't be able to wait until tomorrow.

"Mom, please. You don't know how close I was. You have no idea what that does to a guy when he gets that close and just stops. It hurts! Badly!"

She looked at him, staring directly into his eyes, and she knew he was telling her the truth. If there was one thing she was sure of, it was that he was a bad liar, at least to her. He hadn't lied to her about anything since he was 6 years old and blamed the dog they had at the time for breaking one of her plates. An hour later he had run up to her crying his eyes out begging for forgiveness for lying to her and promising that he would never do it again.

As far as she was aware, he never had since then. He was such a sweet boy, and it killed her inside when he told her that he was in pain. "Does it really hurt that bad?" she asked.

"It almost makes me miss how I felt before we started this." He said, hope returning to his eyes as he realized that she was considering helping him.

She stayed quiet as she got everything for dinner ready, then turned to him. "Fine, but only after your father has fallen asleep tonight. That is the earliest that it is going to happen. So don't say another word about it or I might change my mind."

He nodded and hurried off, feeling like he might go insane before then, but not willing to call her bluff.

The night went by somewhat awkwardly. They all ate dinner at the table in the dining room, which was strange in itself, as his father almost never got home before 8 or 9 o'clock. Well after he and his mother usually ate dinner while watching TV shows on the couch in the living room.

The meal was filled with awkward small talk. Talking about school and his grades, his father telling them all about a big case he was working on, that neither of them really cared about. He had very little interest in his father or his work. Most of the time, it seemed that the feeling was mutual for his father, especially where his mother was concerned. He knew that they had a life away from him, so he figured they just didn't have anything to talk about when he was around.

He loved his father, but the two of them had never really put much effort into getting to know the other one. They got along just fine, but their conversations were always stale and boring, and they both just stopped trying years ago. His mother was the one he got along with. They both understood each other very well.

He finally finished dinner and went to his room, sitting on his computer, waiting impatiently. Several hours later, or possibly years, he couldn't be sure, his mother called to him to tell him goodnight. He yelled back to her and sat at his computer, hoping that his father fell asleep quickly, as he was starting to go insane, and the pain in his balls was almost too much to bear.

Finally, after almost 45 minutes, he heard his door slowly open as his mother snuck into his room. She hadn't knocked to try and keep the sounds of her escape as quiet as possible.

She closed the door and turned to him, the only light in his room coming from his computer monitor. Just barely bright enough to make her visible. She wore a nightie that ended just at her knees and was low enough as to give just a hint of cleavage. It wasn't anything new, he had seen her wearing it at night since he was 10. It wasn't designed to be sexy, only to be comfortable sleeping attire, but at this moment, the small bit of cleavage that was visible was enough to make him believe that it was the sexiest thing she could have possibly worn.

"Thank god!" He whispered.

"I'm sorry, your father kept tossing and turning, and I didn't want to risk waking him up as I left. So I waited until I was sure he was asleep."

He said no more. He stood up and removed his boxers as his mother locked his door and moved towards him, getting on her knees between his legs as he sat back down in his desk chair.

He looked down her nightie at her cleavage, wishing for nothing more than just to be able to see them. He watched as she reached out and wrapped her delicate fingers around his cock. He gasped as she immediately began to pump her hand up and down on his shaft. He let out low moans, trying to keep the noise down. The pleasure going through him caused him to jerk spasmodically on occasion. This felt even better than the first time she had done it.

Hours of unbearable sexual frustration had pushed his mind beyond the capability of being able to make rational thoughts. With that, he spoke to her, causing her to start slightly, as neither of them had ever spoken during their sessions. "Mom, ooooh... Mom, let me see them, please..."

She looked at him confused, but didn't stop pumping her fist. "See what? What do you want to see?"

"Ooooh... your tits. Mom, please, please let me see your tits..." He continued to moan, as if he had not said anything odd at all.

She quickly pulled her hand away from him. "Woah, woah, woah" was all she could say.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking up at her quickly. His voice almost desperate to know why she had stopped.

"What you just asked... That's... That's not really okay to ask me. I'm your mother."

"Look," she said "this isn't something sexual between us. I am trying to help you with your problem because you told me that you would be in pain if I didn't do it for you. Asking me to expose myself to you is something totally different. If this is turning into something more... um... erotic, than I... I'm not sure that we can continue."

He was almost frantic now, "No! It's not! It's just... Just..." He sighted. "It's just that I've never... I mean... I've never had a girlfriend, not one that I've ever... you know...." He said a bit sadly. "Aside from pictures on the internet, I've never seen a woman's breasts. I know you're my mother, but you have a very good body, and with everything we have been doing... It's hard not to notice them when you are doing what you're doing, and they are so nice... I wanted to see them..."

She blushed at the compliment about her body. With the current state of her marriage, it had been a very long time since anyone had noticed her body, let alone commented on it. "Still, it's not appropriate. I am your mother."

"Mom" He said, a bit ironically, "what we have been doing the last month is not appropriate either. But you are an amazing mom who has helped me out, and it's not like it would be much more than you've been doing. I wouldn't be touching them or anything. It's not like I haven't seen them before, I have seen you topless a bunch of times when I was little."

"Except when you were little, there wasn't anything sexual about it, you were very young and you needed help showering."

"I know, all I am saying is that you have done it before. I just figured... you and I are so close, and you get to see me mostly naked while we do this, I just thought you wouldn't mind doing the same..."

She didn't really want to do this. It felt very wrong. She wanted to tell him no. The idea made her extremely uncomfortable. She knew he couldn't be blamed, though. He was just an 18 year old teenager, and with her doing what she was doing to him, it was only natural to try and want to look at her. He did have a point though. It wasn't as if he would be touching her, just looking at her.

As uncomfortable as it made her, it wasn't like he would be touching her, just looking... He had also been doing extremely well in his classes lately... She stopped and giggled quietly to herself. She couldn't believe she was using her body as a reward for academic achievements with her own son...

She sat there a moment, quietly thinking, driving him mad with anticipation, afraid that he had scared her away. Then, she lifted her hand to the shoulder strap of her nightie and slowly pulled it down one arm, and the lifted her other hand to pull it down the other side. She pulled the nightie down to her waist, laying on top of her knees, exposing her breasts to him.

He almost came right then and there. He was so shocked that she did it. It was exactly what he had been wanting for so long. She just sat there, her back straight, her hands in her lap and her head pointed away from him, staring at the floor. Her breasts were not as perky as they once were, but he knew from many videos that they were much better than most other 38 year old women he had seen on the internet.

The thing that surprised him the most was her belly. He knew that she usually ran each morning. She wasn't a health nut, she just got very bored being a housewife and went for a run after he left for school. It had definitely paid off for her. He knew from the same videos he watched that most women her age usually had fatty deposits all along their tummy, but hers was very firm. She was no 20 year old anymore, but she was certainly far ahead of the game of most other women.

She was very uncomfortable, and her cheeks were very red with embarrassment and she just sat there, blushing. She stayed quiet and let him look for a moment, before finally speaking, not turning her gaze toward him. "Can we get on with it, then?" She asked.

He nodded and tried to reply, but his throat had become dry. He coughed to clear his throat and muttered "yeah."

He watched with barely contained excitement as her hand reached out to wrap around his cock again. Her fingers looked so delicate when she had them wrapped around his cock, adding to his excitement.

He watched her breasts intently as she pumped his shaft with her hand. He was absolutely dedicated to memorizing every jiggle and bounce. Without her shirt on, they were much freer to bounce as her hand worked his cock. He gasped and grunted as she worked him with her hand. He didn't want to finish yet, he wanted the moment to last longer, but he couldn't hold it in any longer.

seareal
seareal
361 Followers