Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seareal
seareal
361 Followers

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" He said, quietly. She looked up at him as her hand continued to work him. He had never announced his orgasm before, so it took her a bit by surprise. A strange thing happened then, as she looked up at him while he spoke. He looked down at her and their eyes locked gazes. They had looked at each other's faces, but had never looked directly into each other's eyes while she was doing this.

She wanted to look away, but she didn't. She just continued to stare into his eyes as she pumped his shaft with her hand. He gripped the arms of his chair and she felt his body stiffen as she began to feel the warm cum start to cover her hand, but she never broke her gaze, continuing to stare into his eyes in the dark of the room.

She continued to pump his shaft while he came, neither breaking eye contact until he was completely spent. All of his muscles relaxing as he let his head fall back, closing his eyes. She grabbed hold of her nightie at her waist and stood up, walking to the towel in the corner of his room.

He looked at her as she bent over to pick up the towel. With only one hand available, she was only able to hold up the front of her nightie at waist level, giving him a very good view of the top half of her ass as she picked the towel up. She wiped her hand off as best as she could one handed, and then handed him the towel to clean himself off.

She stood over him while he cleaned himself and began to put her nightie back on. He stared at her breasts as long as he could until she lifted the straps on her nightie up one by one to cover herself once again. Taking away his view of her breasts.

She gave him a kiss on the forehead and wish him goodnight as she left the room. She snuck quietly back into her room and laid back down in bed. No sooner had she pulled the covers up that her husband scooted farther away from her. She sighed, realizing that her son wanted more to do with her body than her own husband did.

Daniel continued to lay in his chair for several minutes, reeling from such an intense orgasm. The only thing on his mind now was how worried he was about what would happen when the cast was removed in 2 weeks.

seareal
seareal
361 Followers